Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396757 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks so much for your time and knowledge.

@Udoka pls did you see the USS report I posted on page 157? Pls comment I beg.

The parameter they use as normal values are:

LH:5-30 my value is 14
FSH:5:25 my value is 12.

Now you talk of different measurement, is this measurement the same as the one you did, I mean the normal value parameters? Thanks for you response and time.

God will reward us all with bfps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
@pink22, u had chemical pregnancy evry month 4rm June to oct, wow dats 5 chemical pregnancies. So is dis ur first one dis year?
Am not an expert on dis but he's wat I think or wat I wuld do if I were in ur shoes. If u think its ur surgery dat might b causing it then u need to check it out. An ultrasound might b able to see if u hve scar tissues 4rm d surgery or not. Also wen did u last do d hormonal tests u sed came out ok?
I knw u asked for d Drs info but I dnt knw if u hve seen him yet, mayb it's time to jst start over n see wat really is goin on. Chemical pregnancies jst like miscarriages doesn't mean smethng is wrong but dats wen u've had jst one or two. 5 is def a lot and u need an experienced Dr who wuld b very thorough and aggressive in finding out wat d problem is. Cos ur gettin pregnant but smethng is not lettin d fetus implant.
Hopefully smeone wuld b able to throw more light on dis issue for u but am jst speaking 4rm a layman's point of view.
Best of luck dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Pink22 here's wat I found online.

What Causes a Chemical Pregnancy
Most chemical pregnancies are due to chromosomal problems in the developing fetus. Other possible causes are inadequate uterine lining, uterine abnormalities both congenital or acquired like fibroids, low hormone levels, luteal phase defect or certain infections.

How can I Prevent Chemical Pregnancies
Most chemical pregnancies can not be prevented. If you have recurring chemical pregnancies, your doctor should be able to investigate and help you formulate a treatment which is best for you. Potential treatments include vitamin B6 (at least 50mg a day), progesterone cream, and baby asprin. Be sure to discuss potential treatments with your doctor.

If infection is the cause, antibiotics prescribed by your Doctor can help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks so much HW, av done all that baby aspirin, b6 , infection etc, that's why am suspecting scar tissues, am already searching natural remedies for scar tissue, am planning on visiting a fertility clinic by tomorrow lets see how it goes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pink22: Thanks so much HW, av done all that baby aspirin, b6 , infection etc, that's why am suspecting scar tissues, am already searching natural remedies for scar tissue, am planning on visiting a fertility clinic by tomorrow lets see how it goes

I wish u well dear. this too shall pass away
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
@pinky
HW has said it all. On uterine lining, do a scan after Ovulation, ask them to check the thickeness, amongs other things your doc may suggest, lets know how thick your linining is after ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ur welcme pink22, let us knw how ur appt goes 2mrw. God is in control dear, his report is final
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
Great mothers of a glorious generation,
I hav read a lot of medical issues, pls just be reminded that you are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Rivers will flow in your deserts and a way will appear in your wilderness.
Light will shine in your darkness and the red sea will part for you.

It is well with you.

@uteh, bless the Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
@omonikiba

Your USS is good apart from the suggestive features of PID, which some sisters have already responded to.

for the measuring instructment, mine used mIU/ml -dont know what its stand for in full. mind you every hosptial states different range as normal even when they used same instrument. where l did my test for prolactin their maximum normal was 25 while my current doc said the maximum normal should be 20. fsh was 3-10, cant be very sure with lh.

if what u wrote are their ranges, l dont see the need for alarm!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
kissThanks so much, God bless you. I just read now that the measuring parameters determines the individual value and from the measurement I have its ok, but the prolactin is ridiculous.

In all, God has the final say and can allow even a worst result just for Him to prove His worth.

Wish all of us an eleventh hour bfp. Muahhhhhh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks y'all ,you were the reason why i couldn't even cry. Wish i knew you all physically, you've been my source of strength . Will keep you all posted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
@ greefruit, why can't you treat the fibriod first b4 the fertility drugs because when am having fibriod nd my Dr gave me clomid,vit E nd bromagon its allow d fibriod to get bigger that makes to go for surgery, most of this fertility drugs enhance fibriod so find out b4 u take any drug.
@ All still waiting God wil surely answer our prayer because He is able.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Stavade thanks A bunch I will wait till I finish, will go for another scan nxt weekend

@Udoka n all God will speedly answer ur prAyers as u take ppl case as urs doing all reseach its not easy for person wey u no no. God will bless us speeDly dis elevation month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Psalm 1:1-3
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Dear ladies, everyone that makes her delight in the Lord will be like a tree that is well watered and brings fruit in its season.
Do you realise that seasons for everyone are different?

The season of an apple tree is different from that of an orange tree or of a pear tree but one thing is sure. They will bear fruit in their season.

Sisters, do you want to be like this well-watered tree that bears fruit in its season? Walk not in ungodly counsel, do not sit with those on in the seat of those who scorn everything, they never have anything good to say about anyone, and do not stand as a sinner. Delight yourself in the God and He will fulfill the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4.

@Pink,
Receive the Lord's beauty for your ashes. Just rest on His arms. It is well with you.
Lord, she has no more tears to cry. Fill those tearless ducts with tears of joy of new life brought to term alive and well in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks so much Alwaystrue, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by memyselfandI: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2012
Na wa oh! after typing about two paragraphs with my phone it will refuse to upload on this thread.

@prettymomma and fruit-full, i bless the Lord on your behalf. I am so happy for both of you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wow @ Alwaystrue, thanks for this piece, very inspiring and spirit-lifting.
God bless Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
Congrats to all that got their BFP's recently. I pray for an outpour of BFP's on us all.

@ Zenoj: God who has given you a BFP will remain faithful, he is a God of perfection. Pls what is an Antilipemic Tea, whats the name of the brand you took and where did you buy it from? Reply pls. E don tey as I see your shadow for my email box.

@ Mamatriplets and all the Pretty Fruitful Ladies: please continue to give us comic relief in this tough phase of our lives. I laugh die as I read through all the pages that I missed. One needs to be cracked up once in a while. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
I really do not know why I am sharing this but it may just be that someone is out there about to give up hope in God:

A while back, I returned from town to the house to rest and prepare for the evening. I did a few chores and put on the tap to do some washing; No water! What! But water was pumped a few days to that time.
And there was no electricity.

Well we are in Naija now, I switched on the generating set and powered the house with light went to switch on the pumping machine; Nothing.

Not today oh no. What is all this. I went to check the whole house, there is light everywhere now. Ha! This is not it o, where will I get water from? I can't cook, can't wash, I am all sweaty. I went back to the pumping machine again an there was no sign of life in it. I fiddled with the switch again and again, switching it on and off and testing here and there, the thing no here on. Hei wahala! I was too tired to just think of carrying bucket to look for water.

I went to switch off the generating set, afterall what is the point, let me wait till it is night then I will put in on probably when my husband can get an electrician.

Tried a tap outside the house and water was slowly coming out, I got 2 buckets and fetched some then it finished.

I then realised that there had been no light for a while so I went back to switch on the gen set for my freezer to remain frozen. It came on again and as I was about entering the house again, my inner voice said, 'Go check again if the pumping machine will work?'

'Abeg' I thought 'After all the wahala, that is how one keeps making love in the hope for the fruit of the womb but it seems when something one cannot just place a hand on is wrong somewhere, it doesn't seem to be happening'

Seriously my sisters I do not know where that thought came from. This is a strange thought.

But you know what? I heeded to the first inner voice telling me to go and I went back to just try again.

You cannot imagine what I saw as I was walking to the pumping stand? The pumping machine light was on, ahn ahn! Ok maybe I did not notice it was on the first time and maybe it has blown from underground but the light is doing me ohoin.

Then I switched it on! Sisters I switched it on and it sprang to life.

Then it hit me!!!! This is a message, God gave me a msg!!!.
Why did the machine refuse to work initially? I don't know but one thing was certain, God spoke to me via what happened. He still took all the glory.

Have you been praying and seeing no signs of change, have you praised but seems no show still, have you made love to your spouse and now it is almost monotonous because there is no fruit to show? Please, do it one more time! That could just be your 7th dip into the Jordan like Naman the leper, he tried each time but nothing till the fulfilment of what He was told by the prophet.

You have reached the brink of your breakthrough, do not be distracted from your focus on God...He never ever fails!
Never ever ever ever give up!
You will rejoice soon in Jesus name.
Apologies for the extra long post. I just have to pass the msg across.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
@Alwaystrue ur such an inspiration my dear sister. May God bless u immensely and may he grant u ur utmost heart desires. I always say that those who encourage pple need encouragement themselves evry now n then.
Dis is for u sister, dnt gve up cos God is watching n listening.
Ur prayers hve already been answerd, by dis time next year u'l b inviting guests n getting ready for ur baby dedication.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
@Hebrewwoman,
Thanks so much.
I say a big Amen to the prayer of faith. I thank God for the msg. This action spoke volumes to me. Indeed I am more encouraged. All things do work together for good to them who love God.
I just pray for all my sisters waiting patiently on Him and praying like their whole being depends on it that they will rejoice very soon with their babies.
It is our season of sudden visitation!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Alwaystrue,thanks for that piece, it really got me there,God bless u and give u d desires of your heart.
@ Hebrew woman, how r u doing and how is Lo? tried mailing you yestetday but my connection was really bad. Amen to your prayers for alwaystrue, I also claim it for myself o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hello Fruitful ladies,

Congratulation to those who got their BFP. God is at work, he makes a way where there seems to be no way. I rejoice with you all, wishing you healthy and stress free pregnancy. You will deliver like the Hebrew women

@ those of us in God's waiting room. God will visit us all this month and honour is word in our lives. Lets keep praying and holding unto God's word and also be telling God the kind of children we want. I observe that those who waited on The Lord in the bible all had glorious children e.g Isaac, Samuel, Samson, Joseph , John the Baptist, etc. Our God is more than able.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
God Bless you Alwaystrue,fantastic words!
God never ever disappoints,he always steps in at that final moment when all hope is lost,when we have given up.He steps in and proves he is God.
It is then he says 'I am the Lord your God is anything too hard for me?'.. Nothing is too hard for him,he is the God that maketh impossibilities possible,Elshaddai,Jehova Rohi,Jehova Shamma our provider...

I will testify to the goodness of God,i had been waiting for clearance for something for a very long while,it was something that caused me not to progress..almost one year and i was in one spot.Just 2 days ago,My God and father intervened and showed why He is the Lion of the tribe of Judah!!

My Sisters we must tarry,we must hold on to Him and not get tired.It is tiring,painful and frustrating but God is able to do much more than we can ever think.He will meet You..

Udoka,jisie ike my sister..sometimes,anger just creeps up for no reason..It is well!!!

Shiloh love,How nawww??

Hebrewwoman,my dear it's morning and night sickness and abnormal cravings making me uncomfortable ooo

Fruitfull,congratulations!!

Ebony,how's the detox going?

Mrskem,Longesst tymmm,how are you doing?

Omonikiba,will take a look at your result and see if there's anything i can contribute later..Hope you are doing great

Ipio,Beetle,wonyi,Adedoyinsola kemdebbie,i dey hail oo!

Pink22,it is well even in the well..

Mama3,the quadriptriplets are coming..the rat has died.

Flakeyy,heknowsmyname,Olori,july16th,chidima,stevade,beloved,kanyee,fvine,ekaro mas o!

lolliporp,chii16,greenfruits,uteh,bukieluv,memyselfandi,i salute oo!

Zenoj,your testimony is permanent!!

Champs the champion,sanu dezu aaa

PrettyMomma,ermmm ndeewoooo

I hope i didn't leave anyone out,i just had to name you one by one and say hello..Please lemme know if i forgot,i will rectify.

Haven't been able to post cos i'm a bit sick and always tired.

I love you alllll kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 16, 2012
TGIF!!! Dancing Etigi... grin @PRETTYMOMMA, pls I sent U a mail, did U get it? @Uteh, thank you for ur prayers, am praying for U too @Seanbell, lol @Fvine, happy We made U laff don't worry more will come, make Alwaystrue just match line, I go treat her f**k up sharp sharp @Alwaysbaby, y U dey make me cry wit ur post na? cry I felt blessed by it, giving up is not d solution, we must try again & again until we see our DESIRE, no wonder Job 14 Vs. 14 says "If a man die, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait until my CHANGE come". Godbless U Real Good, Amen. @All, Esp.@Pink22, Hold on to God's Word concerning U, for in DUE SEASON it MUST SURELY come to PASS!!! One-Love! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry cry cry

Im typing this msg with fear, anger, doubt n uncertainty..... I've been in my 2ww after a 100mg clomid cycle wt injection to release d mature eggs-AF isnt due till nov24 but DH made luv to me my dream lastnyt- telling me i have been starving him, this used to happen all along- i've been prayin a lot and it hadnt happened since but lastnyt i didnt say my prayers b4 going to bed lastnyt i was so grumpy ydy i fought everybody who came in my way even DH.

Was really hoping this is my month and now this beast again. cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2012
@always true God has surely locate you and every of us sisters here.that piece ΐs so touching and inspiring that I copied it. I just sent it to a sister now! I'm sure she will be blessed by it.
@all our FATHER shall bring honey out of our rock.We know the daughters of who we are so no shaking. When I first started telling God wether you do it or not I will still worship,praise and L♥√ع u̶̲̥̅̊. I use to get a pang in ​♏Ɣ heart that what if he didn't do it. But wen started understanding his will for ♏ξ. I pray it with confidence,hope and faith.God ΐs watching all our efforts and utterances. He ΐs moving for us

I want to share what I did and i was hopin DH will go and pick result but he refuses.

The first lie the devil told was Zero count with staph. We rejected it got angry and went else where. The second was varococle vein which reduces the counts everytime we boost it and reduces the motility. He eventualy had a surgery in may. Meanwhile I was checking on ​♏Ɣself too and the results were encouraging. After the surgery he was placed on drugs that he couldn't stand (tamoxifen and co) cos it kept gripping his heart. He had to stop. We started using vitamins(vit C 1000mg,folic acid 2000mg, calcium 500,and fruits and veggies) with lots of prayers and encouragement from here. The nxt month it seems †ђξ prayers were working against ​♏Ɣ enemy.I had severe tummy ache. I was told to run abdominopelvic scan. Two fibroid were diagonised attached to the uterus which makes it bulky!(Not ♏Ɣ portion!). I was so depressed. Telling Ɣ shud he add anoda one to dis load. I said tins I can't repeat. I know he has forgiven ♏ξ cos realy apologised for hours after seeing ​♏Ɣ doc. Everytime I take a result to ​♏Ɣ doc he tells ♏ξ to keep dem and not put it in the hosp file.he will open his laptop and print out an MFM prayer for ♏ξ! He will say oya do 3days vigil. Tell ♏ξ ​​W̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊ u̶̲̥̅̊ see. Told ♏ξ even if DH SFA says 1m we can bare twins. He never takes ​♏Ɣ results serious. because I kept complaining he said I should run anoda hormonal profile test oct . Was diagonised with prolactin being 28(5-25),3myommar again. Devil started doing the maths. Hmmm fibroid,high prolactin,low sfa,motility mba.... Na wa o. Immediately I got to ​♏Ɣ doc he said madam u̶̲̥̅̊ have done the maths abi? I felt stupid! He printed anoda prayer point.lool. He placed ♏ξ on parlodel which I couldn't stand. So took the one @udoka prescribed.B6 and ewedu regiously and also used softcup. I tried preseed but it kept giving ♏ξ infection so I didn't use it again.and most of all I agreed and joined every vigil here. And prayed for others too. I was told wen you pray for others God looks @ ur selflessness. I ά♏ blessed cos I have you all.

Enough of ​♏Ɣ boring rants. I pray every one waiting on him shall feel the almighty's hand on their wombs dis month and make november a month to remember for all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
@heknowsmyname
pls dont give up! l can relate to what you are saying, but pls dont dwell on that, plead the blood of Jesus or pray in the name of your God into a cup of water, that as you drink the 'blood' every deposit of d evil man into ur system is neutralised and made inefective. As you pray and drink, just believe and move on. God will give you victory IJN!

@fruitfull
Congrats once more dear, and thanks for sharing what u did, It is ONLY God who did all these things for you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
@Ipio, amen. I am so glad. Don't you know that the more you encourage, you too are encouraged as Hebrew woman said? You have received what you claimed dear. I like that, thee is enough to go round.

@Seanbell, indeed my Father is truly faithful. His works you can never undertand but when He does it, you will just be crying in surprise and be like God is this how much you love me.

@Mamatriplets,
Make I make you cry o abeg. You go cry tears of hope, tears of joy, tears of relief, tears of awe an worship.
My eyes were moist when I was typing yesterday. Just one more time dear. May God help us to breakthrough to our desires.Thanks for the message.

Shu! Whose mess you wan treat? I dey wait you for here, by the time I rearrange your name, na #TriplesMmata# you go dey bear. cheesy
Don't worry that will be your new user name when triplets land grin.

@heknowsmyname, it is not late to pray now. Pray now, do not let fear, doubt rov you of what you desire. Call on God wherever you are.

@fruit-full,
Awww, I m so glad someone else will be blessed by that post. Really I just knew God was telling me not to take things for granted and I should keep on doing what I am meant to do whether or not I see any sign.

Your story is so so encouraging. But do you know why you could eventually pray like Shedrach, Meschach and Abednego? Because you built up yourself in your most holy faith Jude 1:20.
Our whole essencce for life is to give God pleasure, so nothing should ever make us lose focus on Him.
I read the story of a Pastors wife married for a while and is trusting God. While they interviewed her they asked so what happens if God says she will not have a baby.
She said she will have baby because God has said so and will not go against His word. She sounded so sure, I knew this came from a built up and unwavering faith.
There was a time it looked so bleak but now I just know that God is faithful and honours His word more than His name. Has He spoken it and not do it, never. Isaish 55:11.
Your testimony is so inspiring and I must commend and all other women for waiting with their husbands. May the Lord keep the baby for succesful delivery.
You did not rant dear, you sowed encouraging words to those who do not have as much faith as you do.
God proved Himself in your life.

@bukieluv,
Thanks o. Amen. Yes indeed. Our wait will be a good example to train our children on the importance of waiting and being patient. Do you know that each faith challenge prepares us for greater ones? If we fail in this one, what happens when bigger ones come? Just think back to those simple things you waited a short while for and God answered, think about the bigger ones and so on.
When the bible says the just shall live by faith, it did not lie o.

I commend all men for waiting with their wives truly. May the Lord bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Alwaystrue dear am always happy wen i see ur update. Thanks alot

@Seanbell i dey hail u well don ooo hw body na and ur bunch of blessing indeed God is faithfull, no shaking nothing dey happy, just enjoy the journey dey gooooo God pass dem

@Fruit-full our God is good all the time, that dr is the type we all are looking for encouraging us in prayers, pls can u post the prayer points am mfm too by marriage, i like their prayer points

@heknowsmyname the devil is a liar, just do as Alwaystrus instruct u and put the devil to shame (cos dat is his name)

@Mamatriplets I dey hail oooo, no slack oooo prayer is the key

@Udo mama i hail u well well ooooo

@all am on cd13 and i just start feeling o pain, shud i stop the herbs and try? the herb instruction say make praggy mama no take am. i want to go for scan next wkend. pls help so i can prepare myself for baby knackson dis wkend.

I love u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
@Always true, may God bless you real good for that message.

@heknowsmyname, like your name says He knows your name and knows what your passing through. Make effort to pray every night before you sleep, especially during your 2ww or make sure you read the bible before going to bed. If you have annointing oil rub on your body before going to bed. Also pray seriously against spirit husband. Please your menses is not a beast o! its a sign of fruitfulness. I have a friend who have not seen hers since 2010 that she had fibroid operation! It is well, God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
@heknowsmyname
Uteh's post reminded me about the anointing oil stuff, l rob it every night in my private commanding it not to accept any evil p..is, and l seal every lickage. I want to testify that since this cycle, l have had several attempts with the evil man, but each attempt failed, The last was two days ago, after pre-intimacy, l asked him to enter ( he came with hubby face), but to God be all the glory he tried but couldnt penerate till l jumped out of bed and prayed. Again instead of seeing my period, i dream of another girl seeing it but she stained my bed with it, l sent her out and washed my bedsheet.
There is a way out dear, and that's thru PRAYER to our God!

@seanbell,
Thank God for HIS visitation in your life.. Every thing na doubl, double!

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.