Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416014 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
CongratS letest fruitful mother wish u stress free n smooth delivery of ur bunch of blessings. God bless us all with bfp. Gud nyt dearies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ congrats preggy mamas,
its well with all of u, u all will live and not die.the devil is a liar,you will live to declare the glory of the lord in the land of the living. no weapon formed against will prospers. you are blessed,in Jesus name in your rising up and sitting down, going out and coming in. you will be all that God has said concerning destiny. Osalobua wese
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
.]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
someone pls help me with my hormaonal figures on page 156, thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Thank uuuuu so much! And amen to all the prayers that has been said. None here shall step into next year with empty womb."dis time nxt year we shall all be embracing our child or children" I've never felt so loved. Such sincerity and kindness from Ρεσρℓε that has never met one anoda.Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ I will share what I did and most of it I picked from here. The Number of November bfps shall surpass all the past months' In the mighty name of Jesus'

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
PRETTYMOMMA:

This cycle like the previous one, I was on clomid bromegon and metformin. But the different thing I did was that the day I first got the +ive hpt, I came back from work early and prayed and cried cos someone had assumed 'wrongly' that I was pregnant when I was already getting ready for AF!! I asked God for forgiveness of sins and said that I knew it was because He had not given me a baby that I didn't have one. I said that He should not look upon my sins, but that He should please look upon the righteousness of our mothers who have been praying for us and give them Grandkids through us...I told Him that I have nothin to give Him cos He is the giver and that all I had was my praise...that He should have mercy upon me and accept my praise IJN...I promised to take care of my mum cos I know she has suffered for His sake and that even at that she will die b4 she testifies against Him, that won't He please grant her the heart desire to carry her grand child from me.....etc!
IMMEDIATELY AFTER I FINISHED PRAYING I TESTED POSITIVE ON 4 HPTS!IT WAS THE LORD'S DOING!

@ prettymomma, that is very inspring. May God perfect the work He has strtd. And more bfps on here IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
fruit-full:
Thank uuuuu so much! And amen to all the prayers that has been said. None here shall step into next year with empty womb."dis time nxt year we shall all be embracing our child or children" I've never felt so loved. Such sincerity and kindness from Ρεσρℓε that has never met one anoda.Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ I will share what I did and most of it I picked from here. The Number of November bfps shall surpass all the past months' In the mighty name of Jesus'

amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. congrats again.thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Zenoj, what the Lord has done for you is permanent and nothing can contend with your testimonies, it is permanent. everyone God has given a bfp will not come and join the number here again in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
fruit-full:

@fruitfull, big congrats . May you be forever fruitful IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wow am overwhelmed here.
Fruitfull congrats dear
udoka i have everything crossed for u @Ade fx for u too.
Dis is what has been happening to me. Am 13dpo today i tested 11 and 12dpo and got super faint lines with predicte preg test strips, today i did blood and the lady said negative , wat i don't understand is that she drew my blood and asked me to come in two hrs time , when i got back i saw use the hpt to test with blood, does it work like dat? Am just confused what should i do ,
if it turns out + or - the Lord is still on the throne but i need to know what to do now, a beg make una help me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
amen

omonikiba:

amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. congrats again.thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
wow!!! The 11th hour miracle has started pouring in,congrats Prettymomma and Fruit-full. What God has done for you shall be permanent,wishing you a stressfree 40 weeks.

@ Pink22,Congratulations,You are pregnant already,give it a day or 2 and retest from another Lab,I am very convinced you will get a positive blood test.

Finger crossed for Udoka2,Ebony13,RocksQueen waiting for your BFP announcement.

I pray that all of us in this thread will move to the pregnancy thread before the year runs out IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ Omonikiba... I dnt know much about hormonal profile, but your scan is very ohk, but the fluid in the pouch of douglas i read could mean infection. Have you done a high vaginal swab lately? If you havnt i would suggest you do. IT is WELL.

@ Pink pls start claiming your pregnancy. Yes hpt can be used on blood samples,but i would suggest you try somewhere else.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ Champs. Amen! Very very soon. How are you and your LO doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Ebony thank you so much, i saw also the doctors' assessment as: feature suggestive of pelvic inflammatory disease. suggestion:HVS for m/c/s. now is HVS the same as pap smear? cos i did pap smear test today, awaiting result in three weeks. from my research that prolactin is high cos the normal parameter in the report is between 2-20.

huh, God i need you than ever. please anyone with good infor should help on the causes and prevention, then cure. my appointment is in three weeks. now DH has improved and am geting this report now.

on another note, i did a pelvic scan in july and nothing like this was in the report, i even met my doctor then and he said all is ok, so what went wrong now?

@pink, it is permanent, i wish you a healthy 38weeks. there shall be out pouring of bfpsssss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Thanks champs and Ebony I'll check another lab
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
@pink, my fingers are crossed in prayer for you!

@Omonkiba. Well maybe the pap smear can pick something but basically it checks for cervical cancer. The HVS is a swab test done for various reasons.If the hvs done for the pap smear is not gonna be used to investigate for infection,then you need a seperate hvs to check for infection.
The high prolactin is usually treated with bromo.criptine. I was on one daily and was supposed to treat for three months but I got the bfp in the second month.

@champs and heknowsmyname, thanks a lot...its the Lord's doing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
@PRETTYMOMMA. thanks so much for your time. do you know the causes of high prolactine? this PID i have just read to see its symptoms but i dont experience any.

i read now that women with high prolactine dont ovulate, but i do ovulate or are there exemptions please? please mummies, i still need more input.

Seanbell, Udoka, Blendy ( i know say you don heavy but it allowed if you come here), Beloved1993 and others please share your knowledge please. let me ask questions here before consultation time. it is possible i treat PID and high prolactin together at the same time?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2012
Well no need for another test, it was a chemical yet again, af came dis morning. I want to cry so much but the tears just won't come. The Lord is still on the throne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2012
@Fruitful..A very big congratulations to you and your DH.My heart is full of Joy believing that my own miracle has come.Wish every expectant mothers the same.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2012
@pinky; i feel you. But dont worry, ur testimony isnt far agn.

@omonikiba, i dont know how possible it is for you to seek a 2nd opinion. Sometym in may/june, i was diagnosed same, but bcs i dint have d symptoms apart from ttc, a doc advised i go retest elsewhere, and alas i dint have PID.

Before i strtd fertility treatment (clomid), i used to have fluid comimg out of my boobs, i assumed it was high prolactin but when tested it was 9.1 which is normal.

Please bear in mind that tests produce some results but what you should hold onto is ' we shall believe the report of the Lord only'. Wish ou the best with ur next appointment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2012
@shiloh...congrats dear. the Lord dat gave u dis job wi also beautify u wit children.@pink22...yes the Lord is stil on d throne. He wi prove Himself in ur life. it is well.@all...the Lord dat blessed Asher with children in deut 33v24 wi also bless us in children IJN..amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2012
@shiloh congrats on your new job, God will continue to open all doors in your favour IJN

@Pink bless the Lord for His mercies endureth forever ur testimony is on the way dis month

@ all preggy mamas may all of u have stress free 9months in Jesus Name amen

@All God still dey answer prayers oooooo,
Pleas does bromo.criptine have any effect on fibroid? becos i want to start bromo again as soon as i finish dis herbs am taking. the herbs has reduce the pile and i hope its has reduce the fibroid too, the herbs is mix with stout and instruction say make pregy woman no near the herb, me n dh dey shag am morning and evening, dh don become dr wey dey carry d herb pusue me as the thing bitttterrrrr no be small. but i thank God.

Thank you Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2012
@omonikiba,I'll rather u go n retest but it's also possible to be infected and not experience symptoms. If an infection is confirmed,it's better it's treated first b4 fertlity/hormonal drugs are taken as infections are also mostly responsible for hormonal imbalance.So it may just mean"take away d infection n d hormones automatically balances out again".Personally,ve not had good experience with bromocriptine as I took it for almost a year with not result.I did another test just b4 I got pg which reveal an extremely high prolactine n virtually no progesterone so io decided I was never gonna take any form of fertility drug again,rather,eatinG n living healthy.So,don't worry,no matter what is being said,God can do ALL things.
@All,rejoice in d Lord,i say rejoice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2012
Omonikiba
At what CD did you do the test?
I dont intend to cause you fear, God has the final say in our lives, but to say what l deduce from your test result.

If you actually did this test on CD3, then they are not looking good.

The normal FSH level should be 3-10 (however we have different measuring instructments) anything above 12 means the ovarian reserve is getting weak. i think 25-40 means menopause.

Your LH on CD3 should not be more than 7, because by then, no follicle is released, when follicles are released and maturing for ovulation the LH can rise up to 20.

Prolactin normal range is 3-20 (there are different measuring instruments too) so its high, mine was 35 when l started treatment. I have said what l did to reduce it to 17 the last time l checked.
One thing from experience l found about bromocriptine is that it works as long as you take them, when you stop it reserves. The best way is good nurition or continue until bfp, any food rich in vitamin B6 should be ur best friend, you can supplement with it too, as l did, not more than fifty mg.

There is hope dear, continue with fertilaid and of course our God still hears and answers prayers! This is a battle you have already declared a winner!

BTW, how is your cycle like? you said you ovulate, how do you confirm ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2012
@Fruit-full, Big congrats to you, may you have a blissful 9 months in Jesus name.

@Mamatriplets, it is well with you. Last saturday night I prayed for everyone ttc on this forum and I mentioned you specifically to God that he should use you to proof that he is God that rewards those who diligently seek him. Arlington started this thread, today she is a mother, you came and introduced midnight prayer and opened our eyes to the spiritual angle of this whole journey, do you think God will not take note of that? You are getting your bfp soon, the enemy has already been defeated like God showed you. Just keep praising him for the victory and expect the physical manifestation of your bfp, because it has already taken place in the spiritual realm.

@Omonikaba, the name of Jesus is bigger than any test result, there is nothing, absolutely nothing in your result that is too big for God to handle.

@Pink, God will turn your chemical bfp to full pregnancy in jesus name. Your Isaac will soon appear and every Ishmeal will be driven away in Jesus name.

@Alwaystrue, your exhortations are always uplifting, God bless you.

@All, God of the 11th hour will meet everyone of us in Jesus name. He will always show up on time.

Am always on this forum everyday learning from people's experience, but just like to comment once in a while.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2012
@pink22 sry my dear but dnt lose hope. God never fails n he is d ultimate master planner, jst knw ur prayers hve been answerd and ur BFP is closer dan u think.
If u dnt mind I hve a few questions for u, I sound like u've had a chemical pregnancy b4. How many hve u he in d past? And how far apart did u hve them? Also hve u seen a Dr to try n figure out wat might b causing them?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2012
@hebrewoman
good questions for Pinky..my potential team pink.. devil is a liar!

@Pinky
to add to HW questions,how is your luteal phase?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks everyone for your immense contributions.

@udoka, I ovulate, I feel the pains and see the stretchy cm, this last cycle sef I used opk and it read positive.I did the test on CD3.

I try to read thru'out yesternight about all this but I don't feel all the symptoms that goes with the result I have. Am thinking of redoing the test again. I don't believe it at all. I did pelvic scan in july and nothing like PID, it shows all is well.

As suggested by some sisters here I will try and redo this test all over again from another hospital using another gyn. Its really out of place.

Then to add, my period is very regular, usually 25/26, though atimes it comes 24 and the is once in a while.

I explained these to someone and she was like am I sure I wasn't preggy last month and considering my period coming earlier than it should be, but I cant really say, now can one misscarry before period? And can it make your LH, FSH and Prolactin this high?

I don't just konw why, but God is so faithful still.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2012
@omonikiba
l join you not to believe the result. its good you re-test it. The best way to monitor ovulation is thru folliculometry scan. Yeah EWCM and the pain are signs, but for once do scan doing the time u experience the EWCM and pain to ascertain for sure you have mature follicle and actually ovulate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hebrew woman:
@pink22 sry my dear but dnt lose hope. God never fails n he is d ultimate master planner, jst knw ur prayers hve been answerd and ur BFP is closer dan u think.
If u dnt mind I hve a few questions for u, I sound like u've had a chemical pregnancy b4. How many hve u he in d past? And how far apart did u hve them? Also hve u seen a Dr to try n figure out wat might b causing them?
thanks HW and Udoka , i had chemicals last yr every month from June to Oct. By then my cycles were still ok L/P was normal 14day. Then i went thru wat the Dr called dysfunctional bleeding which i treated with primolut N. My L/P began misbehaving ( this yr) it ranged from 9-11days i took care of dat with b6 and cyclogest after ovulation, av also been placed on clomid now and the. L/p is now 14dpo days and my cycle 28 days. All the tests av done says every thing is fine, hormonal, blood, infection, name them.
What am thinking now is that i might have implantation issues. I did a surgery 2010 in my uterus, am now wondering if i have scare tissues that might be preventing my angels from implanting.
The chemicals always happen around 4 weeks, the farthest av gone is 4wks 4 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.