Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415823 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
MamAT I bought N3750 in Lagos maybe becos na Lekki
@prettwoman thank God for U its permenent IJN

@All I just dey ooo dey drink my herbs ooo DH dey help me so much God bless him for me.

Keyn HBD oo better late than Neva hugS n kisses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Pinky, so you were there? I miraculously joined on AIT and it was mavelous.

Don't know why, just finished arguing with DH and am not happy, small thing just caused it. Don't like it at all, but I have asked God for forgiveness.

@ all the ladies who use preseed, pls does ur DH like it? Mine doesn't like it, I have had it since and am almost throwing it away, he said he likes the fun place tight, hmmmmmm, whenever I use it he frown at it and may even end up not having fun self. What I did from CD1 was to eat lots of cucumber and my CM was much with it.

Or how better do you think I can use preseed and he won't complain? Even when I use very very little he frown at it and me the money I use buy am dey pain me for body say I waste am.am an economist so I tend to derive maximum utility in every naira spent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
Omo i was there o my sister.
A beg begin form good girl now now ask him to forgive u, show him u truly sorry don't allow the enemy delay u o.
Av not used preseed but i know many girls that said Der hubbies didn't really like it, i plan to use it next cycle if nothing happen dis cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
@ omo, my Dh hates it too. He reacts to it. But i no stop to use am . Ehn how i go throw away dat kain tin.When am ready for the tin, i try to go to bed earlier and use it b4 he gets to bed. That way he never sees me use it. I guess it works for me now. At least he doesn't react as b4.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
Omoni. Ask foR forginess now noW MY dear its well o Me just exPlain preseed to DH and he understnd, buh I put b4 he come to bed. May God help us o. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
Thanks Pink, Greenfruit and Chidima.

Funny enough our arguement doesn't last, so we don sette wasn't happy cos was warned not to fight my hubby again, I quickly ask forgiveness one time so that devil won't find an occassion.

Will stop the preseed jare, he doesn't like it at all, once he feels am slippery than usual and smells it he comes out.
Your bfps is on the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
I have been using preseed for months now. Hubby knows i use it, but when i 1st started it was alw too much but now i use less than pea size and we are fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
pink22, pls which phamarcy did buy it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Alwaystrue: So Congrats Mamatriplets and all other expectant mamas that I cannot all mention (abeg no vex, hand don tire me to type names, see wetin Mamatrips don cause again) as its our season.
Alwaystrue, shey U know ur name so? Abeg talk true, na me mk hand tire U? U go confess wetin U take ur hand do oooo! Abi U don start to flog winch like me? grin grin Abi U take d hand work for DH? wink All na ma head e con land! Don't worry God is watching U O! Wen them go tear ur T*T* to bring out the 2boys & 2girls, U go see pepper! Weneva U hear MamaT U go take off! CONGRATULATIONS to you too!!! @Pink22 & greenfruits tanx for d reply. I was given preseed for N3,000, but I didn't buy still contemplating. May our God Reveal to US d deep secrets of how we can come out this situation we av found ourselves!!! Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2012
@Omonikiba,
Chei, my vexing no go stop me from claiming my right o. Funny, me and my darling form vex over nothing (at the end of the day, it is nothing) yesternite and when I wait now make im do and e throway face, I no slack my dear, I grab am sharply. Omo, my pacifier was ready for action, dey kampe. LOL. No amount of vex fit stop that action o. Sebi you don see generator wey dey do overheating but still dey work.
Make up sharply now, na im dey sweet pass.

@Mamatriplets,
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
See wetin vexing dey cause o. Na u sabi o, dey read meaning to my very innocent comment.
Time will tell now, just make me no vex add square to your name o-Mamatriplets raised to power 2. You have been warned.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2012
Alwaystrue: when I wait now make im do and e throway face, I no slack my dear, I grab am sharply. Omo, my pacifier was ready for action, dey kampe. LOL. No amount of vex fit stop that action o. Sebi you don see generator wey dey do overheating but still dey work.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. AM SHOCKED TO MY BONES!!! Sister In Christ Alwaystrue talking about KNACKING!!! YAY cheesy grin cheesy this is a must read for Everyone. Ha PACIFIER ke? Omo, U r HOTT!!! ALWAYSBABY, kai GENERATOR dey do overheat? EWO!!! U don scatter ma head, my DH is in trouble. Mama d Mama, this is purely EDIFYING!!! I like dis part of U ojare grin.Hmmm... So I was right that U wr doing WORK for DH wink Take am easy oooo! Some of us are still naïve ooo! No spoil pple children. Make I dey go work am coming back for you cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by limar: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2012
MamaTriplets: Alwaystrue, shey U know ur name so? Abeg talk true, na me mk hand tire U? U go confess wetin U take ur hand do oooo! Abi U don start to flog winch like me? grin grin Abi U take d hand work for DH? wink All na ma head e con land! Don't worry God is watching U O! Wen them go tear ur T*T* to bring out the 2boys & 2girls, U go see pepper! Weneva U hear MamaT U go take off! CONGRATULATIONS to you too!!! @Pink22 & greenfruits tanx for d reply. I was given preseed for N3,000, but I didn't buy still contemplating. May our God Reveal to US d deep secrets of how we can come out this situation we av found ourselves!!! Amen.

My sister, you resemble person wey find trouble for primary school well well o! See me see yanings! lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2012
Dlaugh wan finish me for office ooooo Alwaystrue and mamatriplets shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2012
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa, is that post coming form Alwaystrue? That's a good side of you we've not known all this while, accept my hugs for that.

Mamatriplet, pls take am easy with am so that we can always have more of that from her.

I laugh wan tire.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2012
Alwaystrue: @Omonikiba,
Chei, my vexing no go stop me from claiming my right o. Funny, me and my darling form vex over nothing (at the end of the day, it is nothing) yesternite and when I wait now make im do and e throway face, I no slack my dear, I grab am sharply. Omo, my pacifier was ready for action, dey kampe. LOL. No amount of vex fit stop that action o. Sebi you don see generator wey dey do overheating but still dey work.
Make up sharply now, na im dey sweet pass.

@Mamatriplets,
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
See wetin vexing dey cause o. Na u sabi o, dey read meaning to my very innocent comment.
Time will tell now, just make me no vex add square to your name o-Mamatriplets raised to power 2. You have been warned.

MamaTriplets: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. AM SHOCKED TO MY BONES!!! Sister In Christ Alwaystrue talking about KNACKING!!! YAY cheesy grin cheesy this is a must read for Everyone. Ha PACIFIER ke? Omo, U r HOTT!!! ALWAYSBABY, kai GENERATOR dey do overheat? EWO!!! U don scatter ma head, my DH is in trouble. Mama d Mama, this is purely EDIFYING!!! I like dis part of U ojare grin.Hmmm... So I was right that U wr doing WORK for DH wink Take am easy oooo! Some of us are still naïve ooo! No spoil pple children. Make I dey go work am coming back for you cool tongue

@ALWAYSTRUE......na you type this post abi na Mamatriplet hijack your ID!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked !!!
LMAO @pacifier....ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º una wan take laf finish me for here​ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º
This just goes to show that when you said "let sleeping dogs lie" you were not 'yoking'(according to calabar man)

@mamatriplet...NTORRRRRR!!! tongue shebi nyanga dey sleep you carry trouble go wake am!!
I sent you an email request. Please did you see it? Cos soon I may go a bit silent on this thread though will continue in my prayers for you all.

Thanks to all those who congratulated me.I congratulate you by faith!

Am sorry I keep posting, this place is like home to me cos I have been here 'for longer than you all think'...Maybe that's why I can't seem to stop stopping by, I guess I understand what hebrewwoman and champs were talking about now but I will try and stop.

I have a feeling that there will be declarations upon declarations of bfps in this thread btw now and December 2012. Please state it in your posts that your target is btw now and December and pray towards it...it works!

The God that did it for me will do it for all of you..in twos and threes you will be posting bfps on this thread. This month shall not pass by without a dozen or more bfps. We shall gather one midnight to pray a "thank you Lord for doing it" prayer as we have been gathering at midnight to say 'Lord do it for us!'...IJMN...amen!!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
ipio: pink22, pls which phamarcy did buy it?

Alpha pharmacy at Efap plaza area 11
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mamatriplets and Alwaystrue u girls are something else o. I just dey laugh only me for here like person wey kolo , una keep it up. Things of joy and laughter will soon locate u and never depart from u IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Congrats Pretty Momma, Alwaystrue na you that that thing abi someone dey use your identity? Omo men, mama triplet na you bring this side of her out o, both of you always crack me up God bless you both real good.
Seanbell how you dey? And you little LO in the tummy? Udoka you nko wetin dey happen? Hope everyone is doing good, keep holding the forth I am so convinced our BFP is closer than we thing. God never fails so why will I give up.
Wishing you all a great week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
@Echala
my sister l dey kempe. God that started with pretyymoma, will make the bfp to go round! Our God truly hears our cries in this forum!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
udoka2: @Echala
my sister l dey kempe. God that started with pretyymoma, will make the bfp to go round! Our God truly hears our cries in this forum!

I say big Amen to this prayer

@Udoka pls dont sound down oo Our God is a perfect God. He will do what He say will do. am waiting too oooooo for my eleven hour blessing

May the eleven hour blessing locate us all in the waiting room am next
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Who dey call my ID Did I say something funny? Didn't get the joke o. lipsrsealed
abi because I post for early morning?
You guys dey close eye read songs of Solomon?

grin abeg o, you guys should not think wetin I no mean o. You people sef spoil pass o, how u take know wetin I dey talk sef.
This pacifier no be for mouth o. So Mamatriplets, you can open your eyes now. Besides an overheating gen #no matter how angry you are.# will still perform.

My Preggie sisters, pls meditate on:

Before she was in labor
she gave birth;
before her pain came upon her
she delivered a son.
Isaiah 66:7
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
Prettymoma,we thank God for that which He has done again.To Him alone be all d glory n honour.Just relax n enjoy it,all will be well.
@All,so sorry ve been MIA but to God be the glory.I had a first scan some time ago,I was told that what was seen in d uterus didn't look like a sac but I should give it like one week more.I only rested in d fact that it was located in d uterus.I went for another scan after going thru a stressful day n spotting,they said there was an irregular sac with no foetal pole.By this time,I was feeling extremely weak n nauseous n aches all over.I was first agitated but I remembered that It's God that started the process in the first place,I just laid it all to rest in Him.I've also been having all sorts of dreams that makes me feel like d baby is being pushed out but I ust know that it's not possible cos that baby(s) is of d Lord.In d mid nite one day,I slept in d sitting room n I felt someone moving my chair,I woke up to find out what's going on,I saw a black man,I was angry n I ordered him to move the chair back immediately,he was shaking.He moved it back but while moving it,I told him that immediately he moves the chair back to its place,he must leave that house and never return.He fled afterwards n I just slept off again. I woke up n thanked my Father. As of now,no more such dreams.I saw my dr last sat n he scanned me,there was d baby n he asked what d reports were,I told him about it n he said all he's seeing now is a regular sac n a foetal pole n hb n he's not sure if there's another one sef but I'll have to wait till next appointment.Am so grateful to God cos He has taught me a lot in recent times.
This is just to encourage us all that there's nothing God cannot do n unto them that believe,nothing shall be impossible.This is just the begining,more bfps pls!!!
About preseed,my hubby also never liked it,I threw d rest away.Before pg,I drank loads of grapefruit(a week to o till o),I drank antilipemic tea(for detox n it contains green tea for cm),ate loads of cucumber too n water therapy was duely observed till now.I had loads of cm throughout(as I was usually dry) n I got pg too that cycle.Hope it helps someone.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Congrats prettymomma, dnt b scared dear cos God never stops half way. Go for ur 6weeks appt wit confidence n all shal b well.

@zenoj dear, ur story jst blew me away cos anytime d devil is put to shame it gives me so much joy. Thank God for ur story and may his blessings continue upon ur life. After I had my 2nd miscarriage I jst knew deep in my heart dat it wnt happen again, d devil can never hve d last laugh. Ur baby shall b full term n born healthy, u wil not cast dis baby young. We hve broken d curse of miscarriages on dis forum so jst relax ur mind and enjoy ur pregnancy.
Anyway how are u feelin? Any mornin sickness, nausea or vomiting? How far along are u now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
@Zenoj..thanks its the Lord's doing. Thank God for deliverance from the powers of the evil one! Your story is so uplifting, inspiring and encouraging! Wishing you healthy 40weeks in Jesus name...Amen!

@Hebrewwoman. Thanks a lot. You played a role in how I prayed. Thanks I have been praying against the spirit of fear and am fine now. Please I have a question I wanna ask you. I sent you an email invite, did you see it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
@Zenoj, ur miracle is permanent in Jesus name, noting can take it away from u, u'll carry ur baby to full term & deliver safely. The good Lord who has began dis good work in u is faithful to complete it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
@prettymomma, wow am touched. Am glad it worked for u dear, makes me really happy. I saw d email alert but am not sure how to check it. Can u email me at zinwagirl@yahoo.com? I'll reply ur email faster.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2012
God is ever faithful,the devil has been defeated a long time ago,Jesus made sure of that via d cross and therefore,victory is ours forever.Gone are d days I wake up from a dream n I start binding n scattering out of fear,He has taught me to speak the word,re-affirm d victory Christ gave me a long time ago n just thank Hi for that victory.I had anoda crazy dream n felt ppl scratching my tummy downwards till I woke up,I was very angry!I thanked God first,spoke God's peace to the child n mocked the devil n told him I won't kill a mosquito with a bazuka,I won't waste time n energy binding n all,rather,my house n environ n any where I am has become an abomination to him.I just went back to sleep n I had a wonderful night rest.
@hebrew woman,Tnx a bunch.Am 9weeks now,I had very serious morning sickness,extreme fatigue,overly emotional,always sleepy n my heart beats like it's coming out of my chest.But it's all subsiding now.
@All,Let's all hold on to that victory Christ gave us,devil has no power,he can only do shakara.It is well n the Lord is opening more wombs already,so,rejoice n give thanks more.Love y'all.
@seanbell,how re u doing n ur LO?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2012
@zenoj...God wi perfect that which he has started.
@pregg women...how una dey?
@all...this is our season. God wi never leave us nor forsake us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2012
The devil is just a liar Zenoj , a toothless dog, am glad u fixed him where he belongs, if God opens a door no man can shut it and when He shuts no one can open, who will say a thing and it will come to pass when the lord has not declared it? Relax my dears the victory is ours IJN.
See what i found:
Fried food is a fertility killer!!!
Did you know that for every 2% increase in the consumption of trans fat (think heated vegetable oils) consumption (i.e. a small packet of chips) will decrease you fertility by 73%!
This is a must do today, make the commitment that you will eradicate any 'food' from your diet that has been commercially made and heated. This includes pies, sausage rolls, pizza, cakes, pastries, doughnuts, chips and fried food.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2012
@Beetle
How are u doing dear?

@zenoj
congrats once more and thank God for the victory!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2012
Hi Lovely mommies, shey una dey? ROCKSQUEEN where are thou? U wr my cycle buddy so by now U should be reading out ur report card. I dey wait tongue. @PrettyMomma, U too like small trouble grin I didn't see your email request O! @Alwaysbaby, don't mind all these canal women we will do their deliverance. U go dey cast while I loose cheesy cheesy @Zenoj, wat is written about U is written, no man can stop U from manifesting, one suggestion; try my flogging recipe by midnight, pickin wen no wan hear word na koboko e dey find grin grin @All, Stand Still and see the Salvation of our God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2012
my post is always hidden. i dot kn why. could it b from my phone.

@mamaT...how ar u? dis is ur season.

cd 16 close to O. ovulation pain de wire me. God av ur way pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.