Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436957 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Loisemm:

Seriously, women in Nigeria are not having it easy. If its the man with the issue, people will expect the wife to stay n help out till the end. At most they go and adopt.
But if its the woman, nobody go hear word again. She is 'dispensable'.
no b lie u talk, there was a day devil started making me pray yeye prayer of if ders any ish let it b with bae, cos of naija mentality, I quickly rejected it... if na d man na him people go first begin beg u to dey patient, that Gods time is d best, but when its d ladies fault, e b like God time don travel ..in all we give glory to God

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ifylicious:

You will smile soon and you won't believe that that's how God works. In my previous marriage, ex husband always threatened me with if he has given another woman the chance by now he would have been a father. I became scared dt any moment he may kick me out. I started running from pillar to post. Spent all my personal money on treatment . Even the ones described here. My family also supported with their own money. Nothing I did pleased him. My words were used against me. December 2015 the marriage came to an end. I moved on. After his mum started pressuring my father and uncles to return bride price since her son is no more interested in the marriage and we returned it in may. Already my neighbour has already told me February 2016 he brought in the babe dt made him divorce me and they are living together up till now. I started dating someone else. I didn't have sex until September of 2016. November/ December i couldn't find my period. Was still going about with work duties. I started falling sick. I said make i jejely do test and it was a BIG FAT POSITIVE. Mean while he has told pple i am barren after the marriage packed up jyst because i told him i had fibriods and wanted to operate on it. but he has been living with a babe since, no show yet. Relax in no time God will do it in ur marriage.

Did I also mention. His mother to will come to the house and be saying her own. I will be crying wen he says somethings. Every month I see my period back then, na so so cry cry that I won't be myself throughout dt day. Depression overtook me. Even with the four fibriods I have, I still conceived.
I key into your testimony in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ifylicious, thank God for ur Bfp after the humiliation. You came out victorious and are a winner. Wishing u safe delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Good evening mama's and papas in the house, compliments of the season. This year won't end without our bfp testimonies in Jesus name.

Please I need the sabi mamas and papas to help me torch light this matter; I introduced a colleague to m2tone(1tab 2ce daily) and vitamin b6(50mg 2tabs morning and evening ) and folic acid 1tab daily, few days later she complained of cramps as if one is expecting Af.
I started using it too at Cd 7 and on Cd 13 I started feeling cramps and backache like Af wan show face.
Please i hope we are both not reacting to this drugs?
Mamas that have used this combo please did you react the same? Thanks
cc Mamas @Loisemm , Fruifulray , Adiaakwaibom and all mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
@Mama Loisemm keep calm and strong in faith, you are already marked for 2017 mama twins in Jesus name.

@Ifylicious congratulations dear. God will forever shame the devil in your life in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ifylicious: Cionon i remember u well and so happy that God has shown his might to all bad mouthers. Just as he did urs, he will also do ours in Jesus name. Happy bumping Sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wao. You cant imagine how this your story is sweeting my belle. Can you imagine some men! I am so happy for you. I wish you a H and H and event-free pregnancy.

Ifylicious:

You will smile soon and you won't believe that that's how God works. In my previous marriage, ex husband always threatened me with if he has given another woman the chance by now he would have been a father. I became scared dt any moment he may kick me out. I started running from pillar to post. Spent all my personal money on treatment . Even the ones described here. My family also supported with their own money. Nothing I did pleased him. My words were used against me. December 2015 the marriage came to an end. I moved on. After his mum started pressuring my father and uncles to return bride price since her son is no more interested in the marriage and we returned it in may. Already my neighbour has already told me February 2016 he brought in the babe dt made him divorce me and they are living together up till now. I started dating someone else. I didn't have sex until September of 2016. November/ December i couldn't find my period. Was still going about with work duties. I started falling sick. I said make i jejely do test and it was a BIG FAT POSITIVE. Mean while he has told pple i am barren after the marriage packed up jyst because i told him i had fibriods and wanted to operate on it. but he has been living with a babe since, no show yet. Relax in no time God will do it in ur marriage.

Did I also mention. His mother to will come to the house and be saying her own. I will be crying wen he says somethings. Every month I see my period back then, na so so cry cry that I won't be myself throughout dt day. Depression overtook me. Even with the four fibriods I have, I still conceived.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
@ifylicious, God has truly vindicated you. Imagine oh, and if he was patient with you, one of his sperm for work oh, Lol, if the babe with him hears, she will leave him fast fast. Its not good to wish one bad oh, but he will feel the same pain and shame you once felt, what u sow you reap.

@Mamitwins, I haven't used m2tone before oh... Maybe you should reduce your dosage of vitb6. Maybe 50mg twice, so the total for a day is 100.

I love you all, God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hello fruitful mummys in the house... Av been on ttc for a year now and I trust God my babies are on the way already . Am a ghost follower of this thread and I can say have learnt alot, from advices encouragement and drugs prescriptions....but I need ur support n advice on this. Dh has low sperm count we have used some drugs prescribed like manix and others it count increased to 50mil but 70per were dead, he treated infection but no show yet. So Pls shabi mamas in the house that has an idea what he can use kindly tell me. And secondly am thinking maybe I should increase my chances too with m2tone letrozole vit b vit รจ I saw it on the thread but I don't know how am going to use it am on cd5 .we want to rest this month cuz pressure is taking over us n we don't want that for Christmas. Tnks for all ur replies in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mamitwins:
Good evening mama's and papas in the house, compliments of the season. This year won't end without our bfp testimonies in Jesus name.

Please I need the sabi mamas and papas to help me torch light this matter; I introduced a colleague to m2tone(1tab 2ce daily) and vitamin b6(50mg 2tabs morning and evening ) and folic acid 1tab daily, few days later she complained of cramps as if one is
expecting Af.
I started using it too at Cd 7 and on Cd 13 I started feeling cramps and backache like Af wan show face.
Please i hope we are both not reacting to this drugs?
Mamas that have used this combo please did you react the same? Thanks
cc Mamas @Loisemm , Fruifulray , Adiaakwaibom and all mamas

I used m2tone and never experienced it. The cycle I got my bfp,the only thing I noticed is that during ovulation i felt ovulation pain as if i was on clomid and that was after taken it for about a month. My previous ovulation i didn't have any pain and i had just started taking it. I guess it works differently. For different people . But if I were you I would continue it,except the pain is unbearable and you are sure it was brought on by m2tone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
@ifylicious I celebrate you massively!!!!! See how God did 'shut up' to your enemies! Praaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssseeeeeee the Lord!!!! when I read your story I jumped up and down and sharperly keyed into your testimony with one hot bout of prayer.
I'm now positive,even more than ever that with my 4 fibroids, there is nothing impossible for my God to do. I believe when God is ready,he can shift fibroids to one side and allow your LO to be conceived and carried to the 40th week without problems.
MIL started with me since my 3rd month in marriage o. SIL'S too.
I'm just here redirecting all to my God.
I know He alone will take all the glory at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
ogunbekun:
Have you been using any medication for your tubes and the fibroid? You might want to do an HSG to be sure of the tubes. It is well

i'm thinking of buying castor oil and also making up my mind to go and check my tubes if need b but I'm praying God I shld not go for dat b4 He Answer me.
anyway I don't ave fibroid sha it ovarian cyst on my right which I ave treated with herbs,thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sorry Pls the herbs u used in treating the ovarian cyst was it prepared by u or u bought it because I have ovarian cyst too 55mm x 44mm .pls touch more light on it for me Tnks.
Godanswerprayer:

i'm thinking of buying castor oil and also making up my mind to go and check my tubes if need b but I'm praying God I shld not go for dat b4 He Answer me.
anyway I don't ave fibroid sha it ovarian cyst on my right which I ave treated with herbs,thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2016

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enoqueen: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
priscaver:
I want thank all the ever present mummies for all the prayers, wishes and declarations. I have swallowed all and am strong with faith and hope into 2017 as I spray all the baby dust to all of us. I won't fail to thank belleful mummies of faith like @ Pweetymii, fruitfulray ,Loisemm, duperola, enoqueen, Adiahaakwaibom, Lavivaavril, curvilicious,Favouredestiny,Mirob , Ayauche, my wonderful MamaTB , Fertilewomb,4realwoman Adejuve and all the beautifully created wombs in the house who have revived my faith in this journey. May the Lord remember you in your time of distress and answer you. No retreat! No surrender! until a BFP COMES!

I love u babe.

Keep the faith alive.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pls who knows where one can get m2tone in Aba, or any where in Abia state. All the pharmacy I visited didn't even know what I was talking about.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mamitwins and Nneejima , thanks so much. Ameeeeeeen oo. I receive.

@Mami-twins, when I used m2tone I hadn't started vit B6. I have said it before that other factors may have contributed to my getting an unusually painful period the cycle I used m2tone. Diff bodies, diff reactions.

I usually smile anytime someone mentions the word Soonest in their statement or prayers for bfp grin
This is because we bring mama Soonest from Newborn/Pregnancy thread here often with our mentions. Lolz
Sometimes, I say sometimes o I deliberately end my prayers or interject my comments with that word wink tongue
I like seeing you here jor.

Bennyboo , welcome dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ifylicious I remember cinone well and how you told us early this year of how your marriage broke up cos of ttc. So all the while it was your dh causing it. See life!
You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus Name . Amen

Loisemm remember how you encouraged us not to let anyone spoil our mood this season. God is still God of wonders and He'll certainly come through for us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2016
mamakendra:
Pls who knows where one can get m2tone in Aba, or any where in Abia state. All the pharmacy I visited didn't even know what I was talking about.
you stay in ABA?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Thanks to you lovely mamas for quick responses,will reduce the vitb6 dosage as suggested by Fruifulray and continue with the m2tone.

cc @Loisemm, Fruifulray, Dazzle86

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2016
@ifylicious/Cionnion, you brought me out from my peeping mode today, I'm shaking my bumbum for you. God be praised in your life, you shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

@all, it is well with our soul in Jesus name.

Make I go back to my siddon look mode, I don cry so tay my head don begin to ache me seriously when AF just showed up yesterday uninformed.
How I wish I could just sleep and wake up tomorrow and realise that this phase is over.
Oh Lord my God, when will you make my weeping come to an end and my morning come? Don't let me loose it completely, I'm just tired!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2016
mamakendra:

It might be a little difficult to get it in Aba. Your sure bet is Port Harcourt if you have anyone there .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soonest(f): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Loisemm:

I usually smile anytime someone mentions the word Soonest in their statement or prayers for bfp grin
This is because we bring mama Soonest from Newborn/Pregnancy thread here often with our mentions. Lolz
Sometimes, I say sometimes o I deliberately end my prayers or interject my comments with that word wink tongue
I like seeing you here jor.

grin grin grin
Mama Loseimm, I didn't know i've been noticed peeping. Lol.
My prayer is that God will remember you all like he remembered the women of old in the bible. May God make the waiting period easy and increase the love in your marriages.
Have you noticed that all the women that waited had children that positively affected their generation. Recall Sarah, Elizabeth, Rachael, Hannah etc.
The God of wonders will surprise you all sooner than you thought.
Compliments of the season.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Redeemed, please dont cry, I couldn't even say anything when mine started two days ago, I just look say blood don come again... lol. We thank God in all things because He is intentional, 2017, we MUST give birth to our LOs whether the devil likes it or not, cos its our inheritance in Christ, so we receive it.

Redeemed:
@ifylicious/Cionnion, you brought me out from my peeping mode today, I'm shaking my bumbum for you. God be praised in your life, you shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

@all, it is well with our soul in Jesus name.

Make I go back to my siddon look mode, I don cry so tay my head don begin to ache me seriously when AF just showed up yesterday uninformed.
How I wish I could just sleep and wake up tomorrow and realise that this phase is over.
Oh Lord my God, when will you make my weeping come to an end and my morning come? Don't let me loose it completely, I'm just tired!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2016
mummykyrti:
ifylicious it's possible the fault was with ur ex, his sperm might have been agile but not agile enough for ur body, funny enough I know when everything was apunin u where asking God why, not knowing God was helping you so ul become a mother.
PS: na ur bf preggy u abi sorry 4 my tatafo...tag all his family even his ancestors..but in all please b prayerful

Yes na my bf preggy. We planned marrying next year. All for me to receive this news. Tnk u dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Loisemm:

grin grin lolzz at tag even his ancestors.
Na her fiance wey don plan to marry her next year. She shared it on pregnancy thread.

Seriously, women in Nigeria are not having it easy. If its the man with the issue, people will expect the wife to stay n help out till the end. At most they go and adopt.
But if its the woman, nobody go hear word again. She is 'dispensable'. That's callous. Marriage is for life. Children or not.
That's why God chooses to shame them sometimes. Like in this case.
*dancing*

Tnx 4 sharing in my joy may God almighty do same 4 everyone here

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2016
chypoo86500:
I key into your testimony in Jesus name Amen.

Amen so shall it be 4 u and everyone here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2016
favouredestiny:
Ifylicious, thank God for ur Bfp after the humiliation. You came out victorious and are a winner. Wishing u safe delivery.

Tnx dear and may God visit you soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Mamitwins:

@Ifylicious congratulations dear. God will forever shame the devil in your life in Jesus name.

Tnx dear. God is faithful n he will prove himself faithful here again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Ayauche:
Ifylicious: Cionon i remember u well and so happy that God has shown his might to all bad mouthers. Just as he did urs, he will also do ours in Jesus name. Happy bumping Sis.

Tnx dear. God will visit you all soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2016
ogunbekun:
Wao. You cant imagine how this your story is sweeting my belle. Can you imagine some men! I am so happy for you. I wish you a H and H and event-free pregnancy.

Tnx dear. God will suprise everyone here very soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.