Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,931 members, 7,855,801 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5442682 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
fertilewomb:

It might be a little difficult to get it in Aba. Your sure bet is Port Harcourt if you have anyone there .
Thanks dear, where exactly in Ph do you think I can get it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@ lfylicious
Ur pregnancy story is a great one!
Teaches us all when we give in our BEST in d midst of all challenging odds & there never seem to be a break through; it might be God's own way of removing us from a toxic marriage. Am so.....happy 4 u, never met u or seen ur moniker b4 but I feel l do cos a close female friend have exactly d same testimony . And also ur testimony teaches us that d mystery of God's plan in our life is only known 2 HIM! Congrats darling wink

Tnx dear. Yes God has his reasons for everything. Tnk God he sent me out early not after menopause where I may never get the chance to be a mother. I will rejoice with you all soon on your BFPs

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
priscaver:
@ifylicious congrats dear, now God has wiped your humiliation! He works in mysterious ways! You are brave! For people like me I wonder if I would have being able to move on without self condemnation. May the Lord help soft hearts like mine.

It wasn't easy at first. But the support of family and friends kept me going and trusting someday it will get better. Kosisochukwu... that's how it pleases God. God will visit you soon. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=Ifylicious post=52200046]

It wasn't easy at first. But the support of family and friends kept me going and trusting someday it will get better. Kosisochukwu... that's how it pleases God. God will visit you soon. Amen[/quot

Ify pls check your mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
mamakendra:

Thanks dear, where exactly in Ph do you think I can get it?

I bought from Cappino pharmacy at market junction don't know if they still have it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Something happened yesterday that renewed my faith in our God. A MOG visited my family yesterday and prayed with us. In the course of the prayers he asked me to stretching forth my hands and then he asked what it meant. My folks echoed that it was a baby then he prophesied that I was going to have a baby boy and he mentioned the baby's name as given by God. Now the amazing thing here is that I had chosen that same name in the course of waiting on the Lord. I had even told DH that my son would bear the name and to have the MOG say it to me just gave me firm hope that my case is settled. Dear sisters and brothers in this journey, don't give up. Keep pressing on in faith....we have overcome TTC already...Merry Christmas everyone.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bennyboo:
Pls help a sister too I have ovarian cyst too. Tnks
my dear sis it was one ijaw nurse dat gave me d herbd here in p.h the scan showed a complex cyst of 3.4mm *3.4mm is it a big one.do u stay in p.h.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
@ all adorable e-sisters, thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement, may God of heaven and earth take away our pain and visit everyone of us soon in Jesus name.
I have handed everything over to God.

Does he who fashioned the ear not hear? Does he who formed the eye not see?
"I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry".
So came forth the Word of God to us all.
I pray that God will give us the grace and strength to carry through this trying period in Jesus name.

Love y'all.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Godanswerprayer:

my dear sis it was one ijaw nurse dat gave me d herbd here in p.h the scan showed a complex cyst of 3.4mm *3.4mm is it a big one.do u stay in p.h.

Mine too is a complex one...but distance would be a big problem here because I stay in osun state. I will get back to you on how I will go about it.pls how much is it and can it be transported thru dhl (if its a dry one that I will be the one to mix it with water). I will send u an email so we will talk better tnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Good morning fruitful mamas. I get question o, please no jump and pass if u Sabi.
I started m2 tone (2x2daily) on cd19 , was given bromocriptine (2x1daily) and metformin (1x1daily) on cd33. The thing is I'm yet to see af and today is cd49, I'm very worried. Is it advisable to induce af and start the m2 tone, bromocriptine and metformin on cd1 . I'm treating pcos and high prolactin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2016
iamhistreasure:
Good morning fruitful mamas. I get question o, please no jump and pass if u Sabi.
I started m2 tone (2x2daily) on cd19 , was given bromocriptine (2x1daily) and metformin (1x1daily) on cd33. The thing is I'm yet to see af and today is cd49, I'm very worried. Is it advisable to induce af and start the m2 tone, bromocriptine and metformin on cd1 . I'm treating pcos and high prolactin.

Pls do a Preggy test and afterwards see ur gynae.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2016
@favouredestiny, thanks for your prompt reply. I've done a pt and it's negative. Doctors appointment is in two weeks time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Why can't I post Na ...........@ nairaland admin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2016
@ Bennyboo
An anaechoic/ septate cysts of d stated dimensions. ( do u know if it's a single or multiple cysts dimensions)
These terms "anaechoic & septate" are descriptive terms used 2 describe what's been visualised on d scan machine. It's not a classification 4 cysts type but am suspecting it's poly cystic ( cos u feel no pains)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Good morning my e-sis n merry Xmas in advance kiss kiss

@iffylicious congrats ma'am, happy for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Bennyboo:
yes I can if its a trusted one .how do I get it or go about it. Tnks I appreciate
the woman base in lagos dinto know u will get it shd I still give u her number?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2016
Good morning @pink22,I read about how your fibroid got expelled. Please can you tell me what and what you used to achieve that?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2016
@ Bennyboo
According 2 Prof Goggle Definiton ; Anaechoic- Ana(non); echoic ( from d word; echo). Ie Nonechoic cysts. Septate- is from d word septa which means thick walls.So an anaechoic septate cyst ( in layman terms) is a cyst that is Nonechoic in nature and is divided by walls / into segments. Also, 4 d cyst 2 be anaechoic is a good sign cos it means it's not a solid mass. ( solid masses are d only structures that can bounce back an echo sound during an US eg Dermoid cysts).
Hope this clarifies u...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
iamhistreasure:

I have never used m2tone & bromocriptine drugs b4 ; so I can't give u a lst hand reason on what cud be delaying AF. But normally do u have a long menstrual cycle; and if no, I will advise u be patient & allow it run its course. And be watchful of any telltale signs wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:

I have never used m2tone & bromocriptine drugs b4 ; so I can't give u a lst hand reason on what cud be delaying AF. But normally do u have a long menstrual cycle; and if no, I will advise u be patient & allow it run its course. Andbe watchful of any telltale signs wink
LOL, Thanks ma, yea I do have long cycle. Though it should be shorter with the drugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1 Hope this clarifies u...[/quote you na serious Prof o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@ Bennyboo
An anaechoic/ septate cysts of d stated dimensions. ( do u know if it's a single or multiple cysts dimensions)
These terms "anaechoic & septate" are descriptive terms used 2 describe what's been visualised on d scan machine. It's not a classification 4 cysts type but am suspecting it's poly cystic ( cos u feel no pains)
Alright thanks I will get back to my doctor for him to explain more into details for me.thank so much for ur time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
queensnow:
the woman base in lagos dinto know u will get it shd I still give u her number?
yes pls ,,I can get it since its Lagos. I will still like to ask more questions from her.tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bennyboo:
yes pls ,,I can get it since its Lagos. I will still like to ask more questions from her.tanks
sandichrist01@yahoo.ca
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
queensnow:
this is her number 08059186330 tell her frm tolu
tanks alot God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bennyboo:
tanks alot God bless you.
amen you too hope you will find all your answers with her...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
fertilewomb:

I bought from Cappino pharmacy at market junction don't know if they still have it
Thanks dear. Hope its the market junction along Aba road. Will check it out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas all d Iya Bejis in d house. now my own problem is not cyst or M2tone but I know that this is a house of solution. I have just moved to a new house 3month to b precise. my next door Neibo has a baby of 3yrs that just loves me often times she cries to follow me even while with her mum. she escapes into my house at even given time , the mum beats hell out of her each time they come to take her out my house. This hurts me cos the baby is always beaten cos of me. I try to avoid her but she is always banging or looking out for me and calling mummy at my window when she hears my voice. what do I do ? How do I keep this baby from this daily spankings and beating cos of me?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
pls mamas forgive my long absence n silent mode,i didn't have d strength cos TTC was beginning to get a hold on me But my GOD, Omanchala,Odegwudegwu,God of d 11th hour answered me and has given me a new song.
GOD has honored me and gave me an anniversary nov/Christmas gift of BFP....... I cudnt believe it cud happen to me this year again but God prove HIS Almightiness to d shame of d devil.

pls mama don't give up GOD can still do it, I pray that God who remembered me will also do it for you mamas.

WIDD coming soon

30 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
@lilyspringamour congratulations and happy bumping. God is a miracle working God.

@Priscaver quietly and humbly tell the mum to stop spanking the poor baby. Tell her the baby is your little friend and there's nothing wrong if friends visits each other. I don't have children but the way my neigbours children full my house you will think am their mother. Just yesterday one of them cooked and brought for me to eat. Lol ,They cooked sand mixed together with flower leaf and water. I joyfully collected the food and kept it when dh came back I showed him . We both laughed and I realized that this is the first Xmas gift am receiving this year. Sometimes I buy cookies for them and ask them to pray for me afterwards. I just love those kids! So yesterday I was asking them what I will get for them this Christmas cos it has always been my routine to get them gift every Xmas since I packed to that compound. One said shoe,the other one said toy car,the smallest said toy aeroplane. We are so close that even their mum calls them my children.

You may not know it but children are ministering spirit .Don't stop her from coming to your house if she wants.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=fertilewo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.