Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445083 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
orney:
Our kpekus mama, una welldone ooo@mummykyrti
lol its needed o, as my nyash no dey dry again, mke I flex this period.
@ adiahaakwaibom1 dh self no gree o, evri tym him dey gime look, dey touch me up and down, me self no wan fall my hand
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Godanswerprayer:
@ lilyspringamour.congratulation d God dat has done dis will keep and protect dis one from evil eyes for u.

@ bennyboo I could not read ur message naira land team said am not connected don't kW wat dey r talking abt.any since u close to Lagos can u just try d one Queen gave u her number first let's c r it goes
mine was mixed with water.
Tnks but I think the one queen gave me was for sperm cells that was dead... I will ask her again and get back to you tomorrow. Tnks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
mummykyrti:
lol its needed o, as my nyash no dey dry again, mke I flex this period.
@ adiahaakwaibom1 dh self no gree o, evri tym him dey gime look, dey touch me up and down, me self no wan fall my hand
lol, na u finish all the watermelon for market?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
lilyspringamour:

ameeen. seriously eyeing twins cos that was our prayer so d devil will b put to shame.. pls how soon can I start antenatal n go for my first scan.no mind my plenty qwesions o. since I tested till now na only food I just dey consume if I don't eat in d mornings specially I will b jittery till I eat foooooood.aside that n slight nipple pain whc have almost dissapperd now I feel absolutely no preg symptoms, is it normal
Maama thank ur stars you are symptom free o. Anyways just take folic acid for a start and when was your lmp? You can bring on your questions in the pregnancy thread maama Zaynie you get new client o.

baby dust to all maamas here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessgerald: 4:33am On Dec 27, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Maama thank ur stars you are symptom free o. Anyways just take folic acid for a start and when was your lmp? You can bring on your questions in the pregnancy thread maama Zaynie you get new client o.

baby dust to all maamas here.
Please I need the Letrozole in warri here I couldn't get it can u help me get it,i will send the cash to you please thanks.and please give me ur contact
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Compliments of the season beautiful mamas. May the birth of Christ herald good tidings upon our lives, amen.
I am happy that we have recorded dome bfps this month as well. Cheers to Janedyke and lilyspring and other preggy mamas.
We shall all testify soonest.
Fertility blessings!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by crustypearl: 6:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@ crustypearl
My dear, seriously yield 2 that advice oh. When I took my herbal pre- treatment; l purged for like 3 days non stop whereas DH purged for a whole wk grin. Me think say d guy man won faint 4 my hand oh; Na ORT we take revive am. But d greatest reward is dat I got my lst bfp d same month. So don't worry ...

@ curvilicious
Lol.... Na very true observation concerning dat cane matter. I fear cane pass anything oh

@mummykyrti
Confirmed Mrs kpekus cool, u still dey dance? Abeg Sofri 4 our Oga.

@ Adelolo
Check online stores or very big supermarkets with health section

Thanks sis. I'll take it today.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Good morning and compliment of d season to all mama's here. Pls sabi mamas help me chook mouth for this matter, is it possible for fibroids to grow every month like a baby? One of my cousin that took treatment from an ijaw woman got pregnant and d pregnancy keeps protruding every month but whenever she goes for scan it keeps showing that it is fibroids. She is feeling frustrated as d ijaw woman is saying she is due for delivery but scan is still showing fibroids.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Thanks
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@ crustypearl
My dear, seriously yield 2 that advice oh. When I took my herbal pre- treatment; l purged for like 3 days non stop whereas DH purged for a whole wk grin. Me think say d guy man won faint 4 my hand oh; Na ORT we take revive am. But d greatest reward is dat I got my lst bfp d same month. So don't worry ...

@ curvilicious
Lol.... Na very true observation concerning dat cane matter. I fear cane pass anything oh

@mummykyrti
Confirmed Mrs kpekus cool, u still dey dance? Abeg Sofri 4 our Oga.

@ Adelolo
Check online stores or very big supermarkets with health section
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kandywandy23: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2016
in conceiving a child it is important for both parties involved to take part . Not just the woman but inclusive of the man. secondly the reason or issue causing childlessness.
You can read 17 CAUSES OF INFERTILITY IN WOMAN here http://www.kandywandy.com/2014/06/16-causes-of-infertility-in-woman.html and ways a woman can be fertile here http://www.kandywandy.com/2014/06/turn-infertility-to-fertility-in-woman.html

http://www.kandywandy.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Congratulations mama healthy and stress free 9 months in Jesus name @Janedyke

Good morning e-family, Happy Holidays
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Goodmornin mamas,pls where can I get a big bottle of Castor in Lagos..I don't see it anywhere in Akwaibom except small bottle..pls is urgent...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2016
orney:
lol, na u finish all the watermelon for market?
yes o, watermelon and pineapple
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Blessgerald:

Please I need the Letrozole in warri here I couldn't get it can u help me get it,i will send the cash to you please thanks.and please give me ur contact
Am in the village now and telling you to wait till 31st when I wld be in Lagos wldnt be nice, though I got mine in umuahia and am not their again for now. would advice you still look for it in big pharmacies in Warri, u wld definitly see it. Tell them Femara or Letrozole. some have it but dont know the exact name.
compliment of the season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessgerald: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Am in the village now and telling you to wait till 31st when I wld be in Lagos wldnt be nice, though I got mine in umuahia and am not their again for now. would advice you still look for it in big pharmacies in Warri, u wld definitly see it. Tell them Femara or Letrozole. some have it but dont know the exact name.
compliment of the season.
I actually need it by January 5th so if I check around and I don't get it will u help me by then
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2016
mumjk:
Good morning and compliment of d season to all mama's here. Pls sabi mamas help me chook mouth for this matter, is it possible for fibroids to grow every month like a baby? One of my cousin that took treatment from an ijaw woman got pregnant and d pregnancy keeps protruding every month but whenever she goes for scan it keeps showing that it is fibroids. She is feeling frustrated as d ijaw woman is saying she is due for delivery but scan is still showing fibroids.
That fibroid will turn to fine boys in Jesus name.If she is sure she is pregnant let her pray the pregnancy into reality.Fibroid grows but i don't know if it progresses as a normal pregnancy does.If the ijaw woman is a genuine one,your cousin will put to bed soon.Heard a story recently as recent as 3weeks ago,a woman was taking herbs from an ijaw woman along the line,she got pregnant,the ijaw woman told her so,as the pregnancy was progressing she did scan,scan said fibroid,like in your sisters case,the ijaw woman kept insisting she was the one that told the woman she was pregnant before pt confirmed and she kept giving the woman herbs and telling how far she was gone.like play like play it was when the woman was in labour and complained of pains the hospital agreed to admit her and lo and behold she gave birth to a girl.So,if the ijaw woman she is seeing has a good reputation(not those baby factory own,that insists one must put to bed in their facility),she might indeed be pregnant.sorry bout my long post.
Good morning all,happy holiday!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2016
Blessgerald:

I actually need it by January 5th so if I check around and I don't get it will u help me by then
Ohk no wahala. I pray you get it and I wld be glad to be of help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2016
mumjk:
Does she feel kicks?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessgerald: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2016
lilyspringamour:
Thank you all for d mentions,I appreciate it. pls don't mind my long WIDD.

my own case was more from a spiritual battle which God fought n gave me victory. Nov.makes me 2yrs in marriage,after 3 recurrent miscarriage same time each time after having attack in d drim,it dawned on me dt it wasn't normal after d 3rd one,since then no show since last up until my bfp now.
I became more steadfast in church services n prayers,did deliverance prayers in church each time I have a bad dream concerning my childbearing.
fastforward to Nov last month,I remembered i read blossomedcherry's post abt her WIDD so I made up my mind to give it a try. I drank bitterleaf juice from cd2-4,on cd4 I went to d pharmacy in a desperate effort to buy letrozole whc I finally got for 2500.
I also remember asking my next door neighbor who has a 3mnth old baby that I wud wash her baby clothes whc I did,I attended Shiloh then on d last day I pleaded wit hubby to follow me whc e obliged me n hubby gave monetary sacrifice while me I took along d only baby boy/baby girl shoes I bought with faith lastyr but papa oyedepo later instructed everyone to give / convert all items to money, I said In my mind that I wud just send d amount they r worth to d church box. hmmm
took letrozole cd5-9(7.5mg) 3x daily,kept it as a secret from dh,thn during my supposed fertile period I bd daily n really cramped as in painful cramp whc I still DTD on cd15.
in my drims I started seeing pregnant women,n one that I went to greet a frnd who gave birth,I tot she had twins bcs I took 2pink shawl,I told her I'll kip d oda one for my baby girl( in realife DT friend had a baby boy), I also dremt I fell inside a pit but immediately I shouted for help I found myself outside, n another I dremt I entered a car n got home to my destination whc Neva hapund in previous drims. meanwhile in sept my pastor prophesied to me.
on cd30 a day to supposed AF I had a urge in my spirit to go n test cos of leg cramps I had for 2days whc was a sign for me,so I bought n tested with evening urine o ( in my mind wateva will b will be) na so within secs I saw strong double lines, hmm my sisters I was just screaming God I can't believe it like I million times.
days later I complained to a nurse that I feel weak n a few ppl said I luk dull n sick,me I was thinking na belle cos am not knowing it was malaria++ after she tested me,she treated me with 3days injections. n drugs,then she placed Me on weekly progesterone injections started last week.
sorry for d long epistle mama.
God did it for me n thanks to Blossomedcherry for sharing her WIDD wit us .God used it to change my story
Congrats please can you help me get it and send it to delta thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
mumjk:

My sister i knw fibroid grows but i dont think it progresses as a pregnancy at all. I join my faith with hers and prays she delivers bouncing babies.

Pweetymii: Sis u don see the cake abi, exactly the one u wanted. Good.
Pls don't mention cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mama Fvine, 4realwoman and MIA mamas Merry Christmas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetymii:

That fibroid will turn to fine boys in Jesus name.If she is sure she is pregnant let her pray the pregnancy into reality.Fibroid grows but i don't know if it progresses as a normal pregnancy does.If the ijaw woman is a genuine one,your cousin will put to bed soon.Heard a story recently as recent as 3weeks ago,a woman was taking herbs from an ijaw woman along the line,she got pregnant,the ijaw woman told her so,as the pregnancy was progressing she did scan,scan said fibroid,like in your sisters case,the ijaw woman kept insisting she was the one that told the woman she was pregnant before pt confirmed and she kept giving the woman herbs and telling how far she was gone.like play like play it was when the woman was in labour and complained of pains the hospital agreed to admit her and lo and behold she gave birth to a girl.So,if the ijaw woman she is seeing has a good reputation(not those baby factory own,that insists one must put to bed in their facility),she might indeed be pregnant.sorry bout my long post.
Good morning all,happy holiday!
I say a big Amen to ur prayer. The ijaw woman even told her not to worry that she will soon start feeling Labour pains that when it happens she should go to any nearby hospital and birth her child. Thanks so much for ur response this will truly lift her spirit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Does she feel kicks?
She say she does feel kicks and strong movements
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
@ Redeemed, Loisemm, AdejuveJ, Tquaure, fertilewomb, Triangullar, pweetymii, Ayauche, janix2 and mumigrace thank you all for the mentions, calls, chats and prayers I really apprecaite and I pray that all our heart desires will come to pass for us all in Jesus name, Amen.

@afagha, I don't have the fibroid e-book, what I have is supernatural childbirth.

@ Dazzle86, Janedyke6, lilyspringamour and Ifylicious, congratulations all and wish you stress free nine months in Jesus name, Amen.

@ curvilicious, HWA wish you and dh all the good, good things wey una want in Jesus name, Amen.

@ All, compliments of the season.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
4realwoman:
@ Redeemed, Loisemm, AdejuveJ, Tquaure, fertilewomb, Triangullar, pweetymii, Ayauche, janix2 and mumigrace thank you all for the mentions, calls, chats and prayers I really apprecaite and I pray that all our heart desires will come to pass for us all in Jesus name, Amen.

@afagha, I don't have the fibroid e-book, what I have is supernatural childbirth.

@ Dazzle86, Janedyke6, lilyspringamour and Ifylicious, congratulations all and wish you stress free nine months in Jesus name, Amen.

@ curvilicious, HWA wish you and dh all the good, good things wey una want in Jesus name, Amen.

Praise God you're out of hibernation, welcome. About the book,thank you. A very merry Christmas to you and a happy new year in advance.
Please how far with your alligator pepper and ginger therapy? I just soaked my own yesterday and hope to start taking it from tomorrow. Have you seen improvement at all? Is there any other thing you're taking alongside?
Sorry for the extra questions smiley
4realwoman:

Praise God you're out of hibernation, welcome. About the book,thank you. A very merry Christmas to you and a happy new year in advance.
Please how far with your alligator pepper and ginger therapy? I just soaked my own yesterday and hope to start taking it from tomorrow. Have you seen improvement at all? Is there any other thing you're taking alongside?
Sorry for the extra questions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mamas i need help for my friend she just married about 2months now

Said she doesn't calculated her cycle as long as it comes until she married

Recently she started wondering if she is pregnant cos she's been feverish, woke this morning with heat inside inside her waist.

Abeg any idea?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Janix2 said to inform you all that she forgot here NL password and that all of us are in her prayers always

@ afagha, most of the things didn't work for me so I had to stop them all including herbs and Chinese drugs cos I was very tired of trying some many things all in the name of shrinking it naturally. Finally I went for surgery this month and to the glory of God it was successfully . cos a colleague of mine also went for same thing but she lost her life in the process.

@ all pls join me in thanking the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords for making me to be among the living cos it is not by my power but by his grace alone

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
4realwoman:

Thainchu ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
4realwoman:

@ all pls join me in thanking the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords for making me to be among the living cos it is not by my power but by his grace alone

Thank God for safety

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
4realwoman:
Janix2 said to inform you all that she forgot here NL password and that all of us are in her prayers always

@ afagha, most of the things didn't work for me so I had to stop them all including herbs and Chinese drugs cos I was very tired of trying some many things all in the name of shrinking it naturally. Finally I went for surgery this month and to the glory of God it was successfully . cos a colleague of mine also went for same thing but she lost her life in the process.

thank God for your life. Affliction shall not rise a second time in Jesus name.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and sharp BFP when you're ready.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thank you mama curvilicious and mama afagha n God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.