Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436395 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2016
@curvilicious my sweets, how body?
@Ayauche happy birthday hun

@the mamas that got their bfps, I wish you a safe and peace filled 9months, God bless you guys for transferring the baton to us. Na our turn to carry belle next!

Merry Christmas my e-sisters,God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Hypraise: Thank u
Lavivaavril: Thank u
A big thanx to u all that celebrated with me on my birthday. God bless u all.

Curvilicious : Happy Wedding Anniversary, May God Almighty fill ur home with so much love, get prepared sis, ur bundles of Joy are already at ur door step. It is well with u and ur family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary to you maama Curvilicious and a happy boxing day grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary @Curvilicious......may God continue bless your home and grant all your heart desires.

Merry Christmas And happy boxing day Mamas...hope you guys are having fun

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Happy anniversary curvilicious .wishing u all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Merry Christmas to all my e - family, we shall celebrate more glorious years with our complete family in Jesus name.

Happy birthday mama Ayauche.

Thanks curvy mama for the mention and happy joyous anniversary in Jesus name ,by 2017 anniversary it shall be with your twins in your hands in Jesus name. Amen @curvilicious

Lilyspringamour congratulations on your perfect Christmas gift, stress free 9 months in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks mamas Adiaakwaibom and Nnejima I have reduced the dosage of the vitb6 and no more cramps again.

Happy Boxing day family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Happy anniversary curvilicious, do have a wonderful year ahead. One filled with your babies,happiness and peace that passeth all understanding. Have a great year. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Hello my lovely e-family.....
Missed you all.

I am PREGNANT

May God answer everybody swiftly.

Amennnnn.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2016
WIDD:

After several months of using fertility treatment from an Ijaw woman, i suddenly feel sick and always weak like over-ripe dodo.
After a while i decided to test and it's positive.

I also ate lots of walnut, took forever's royal jelly, multi-maca (before the Ijaw fertility Woman's treatment), calcium, vit c.
I join MOG (Mothers of Great Nations -ttc whatsapp group)which encouraged me to pray more, and the inspirational messages and the undiluted love kept me going during tough times.
MOGs We rock !!!!!

Like 2 weeks b4 i tested, i started taking Vit B6 ,folic acid plenty of water and totally reduced stress level to the barest minimum. I stopped being anxious and symptom spotting.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=Janedyke6 post=52264948]Hello my lovely e-family.....
Missed you all.

I am PREGNANT

Amennnnn.[/quote
Congratulations mama, may you have a healthy and happy 9 months. May God speedily answer us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2016
FruitfulRay:
Merry Christmas my people, God bless you all. Wishing you all the best in the remaining part of the year...

@nneejima, that was truly a great testimony, but my prayer for us all that the will of God will happen fast in our life's, also may we never see such temptation, another woman coming to take our home for even 1month, no, I reject it for myself and everyone. But I bless God that He fought for the woman and disgraced all those people...

@ curvilicious, happy anniversary in advanced, God has already settled your home... I know vex as u no hail me oh... angry angry

Chiiineke!
How can i omit so great a woman. A woman of God
Merry Christmas + boxing day my darling
Mwah love u plenry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Janedyke6:
Missed you all.

I am PREGNANT

Amennnnn.

Jesus has don it again
11th hour testimony

H&H 9months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2016
caon:
Happy anniversary curvilicious .wishing u all the best in life.

Thanks baybay u just missed my koboko
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2016
afagha:
Happy anniversary curvilicious, do have a wonderful year ahead. One filled with your babies,happiness and peace that passeth all understanding. Have a great year. Cheers

Thainchu
No koboko for you bae
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2016
Mamitwins:

Thanks curvy mama for the mention and happy joyous anniversary in Jesus name ,by 2017 anniversary it shall be with your twins in your hands in Jesus name. Amen @curvilicious

Thanx boo
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Thehomemaker:
Happy wedding anniversary @Curvilicious......may God continue bless your home and grant all your heart desires

Thank u ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Happy wedding anniversary to you maama Curvilicious and a happy boxing day grin

Thaink yo

My kind of testimony kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2016
lavivaavril:
@curvilicious my sweets, how body?

Fine o my chingum
Hope u haff chop poundy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2016
orney:
na me b dat ooo, like u kno me personally, i dey fear die, hubby sef don tire to complain

Choi!
If na my mama born u she for beat u taya
Fear ke
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Yayyy!!!
Congratulations.
Wish you a healthy event free 9 months

Janedyke6:
Missed you all.

I am PREGNANT

Amennnnn.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Curvy mama, happy anniversary.
By this time next year, na you and your kids go celebrate am.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Congrats dear... God is truly awesome...hnh 9months and beyond, God bless u

Janedyke6:

WIDD:

After several months of using fertility treatment from an Ijaw woman, i suddenly feel sick and always weak like over-ripe dodo.
After a while i decided to test and it's positive.

I also ate lots of walnut, took forever's royal jelly, multi-maca (before the Ijaw fertility Woman's treatment), calcium, vit c.
I join MOG (Mothers of Great Nations -ttc whatsapp group)which encouraged me to pray more, and the inspirational messages and the undiluted love kept me going during tough times.
MOGs We rock !!!!!

Like 2 weeks b4 i tested, i started taking Vit B6 ,folic acid plenty of water and totally reduced stress level to the barest minimum. I stopped being anxious and symptom spotting.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2016
Happy Anniversary curvililious, the woman who is more curvy than nickiminaj...may God crown your home with peace and love... By this time next year, you will be celebrating with ur little ones... God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@ Bennyboo
When I had bilateral Dermoid cysts; I had laparoscopy ( invasive surgery)
Then almost two yrs later ; follow up scan detected Polycystic ovaries with multiple intramural fibroids. I just knew something wasn't right or I was doing something that was triggering it. Then I started intense research of non conventional means of fully eradicating this wahala. Came across so many articles but d most referred was an ebook by Carol Foster. (Check my earlier post to either Afagha / Godanswerprayer ; d link is there so u can also download it)
However; d 3 major things I did that made me become Ovarian cysts free plus all d other abnormalies even up till today( partially sha) are (1. Ketogenic diet/ low carb diet (2. Castor oil pack massage (@ least thrice in a wk) (3. Spirulina something combo ( I can't remember it's name but whenever I do I will post its picture). That issh is greenish in colour, smells like rotten grass & taste horrible. Plus fervent prayers .... ( l did all these @ same time & plz avoid SUGAR / SUGARY FOODS. There is a strong link btw that sweet poison & ovary cysts but Na talk of another day be dat) grin

my dear u too much.c as u dey take time to dey explain tins 4 us.may God bless u 4 dat. I just went tru my scan report and saw dat it is stated internal echoes with septa 3.4*3.4cm na waiting dat one mean thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2016
God bless u mamitwins.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Congrats Lilyspringarmour and Janedyke6, wishing you both a happy and healthy nine months. You both shall deliver safely. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Curvelicious baby happy happy anniversary, Wishing you peace ,love, long life, money, children, grand children, great grand children and every beautiful things in life. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ifylicious you can delete your number . Have gotten it. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Merry Christmas to all sweet Mamas in the house.... I really miss u all ...l had problems in my eyes and I had to be off screen till i got my lenses .@ptweetymmi tanx a lot for asking of me all dis while at least someone k for me... Congrats to all mama with bfps ....For us here our Case is different next year in Jesus name... Hapi new year in Advance...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hayyy, God of the 11th hour have done it for our sisters Lilyspringarmour and @Janedyke6

Wishing you both a stress free 9 months!
Happy Boxing Day ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.