Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,119 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5448104 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2016
@Ayauche
Happy bornday dear[quote][/quote]
Have a wonderful day today
(It must feel nice 2 be born on such a day )
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas to everyone,wishing us all good tidings.as we usher in the new year soon,I pray that we all get our BFP as new year Gifts.God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2016
I beg d things i don miss plenty o.

Ifylicious mama i shake my big bumbum for you o. Congrats o

Abeg ttc aside if to say i die for car explosion on Friday na ttc i for dey talk? Make una help me thank God o. Na so i carry waka go sell baby gowns for Christmas na em my moro car start to smoke o. Na so i tear race come out go dey look d moro.

Merry Christmas to you all
Loisemm
Orney baybay
Pwettymii
Pwettibabe
Ogunbekun u r lovd spesial tongue
Lavivaavril kiss
Adiahaakwaibom1(bookooroo) grin
Thehomemaker
Fertilewomb
Ayauche
Mamakendra
Mummykyrti my booboo
Sugah
Mamitwins
4reakwoman
Nnejima
Peacefulwealth
Blossomedcherry (my kind of testimony)
Afagha
Ifylicious kiss
Priscaver ,(i mention u o) tongue
SimiAA
Mommatriplet
Fpeter
Iamhistreasure
Redeemed
Redeemsoul
Soonest (ur moniker we take dey console outsef)
Our very own papa RipVanWink
My humble self curvilicious curvy
New newbies
Everbori

I forgive una say nobody remember to ask of me since if not ehn angry
Monday and Tuesday are my 2nd anniversary o
Anybody wey forget to wish me just know say u don enter my trap because i get 12mouth koboko from mopol HQ to flog the persons so tae..........

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=queensnow post=52240230]she didn't say u were taking to ify u misquote wat she wrote please try reading her post again *she says ur story is different frm ify story* don't confuse ur sef.. peace[/q

...Ignored button activated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2016
Ayauche happy buydae o

Abeg send my ice cream i no want cake
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2016
fertilewomb:

Why will she say my story is different from Ify story? Did I or anyone here told her my story is same as Ify's own? Did I wrote that story cos of Ify? What point is she trying to make by quoting me and saying my story and Ify's are different? Did I told her I was refering to Ify When I wrote that story?

Merry Christmas mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2016
@Curvilicious First let me start now to wish you happy anniversary, I no wan receive koboko kikikikikikiki. Just know it that you will soon share your Widd in this forum.

I thank God for your life the devil is a liar he came late ,he won't succeed in your life. You are a daughter of Zion and kings daughter don't die like a fowl. God will continue to uphold you in his righteous hand.Thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2016
fertilewomb:
@Curvilicious First let me start now to wish you happy anniversary, I no wan receive koboko kikikikikikiki. Just know it that you will soon share your Widd in this forum.

I thank God for your life the devil is a liar he came late ,he won't succeed in your life. You are a daughter of Zion and kings daughter don't die like a fowl. God will continue to uphold you in his righteous hand.Thank God for your life.

I thank you my very own mama d mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=curvilicious post=52241456]I beg d things i don miss plenty o.

Abeg ttc aside if to say i die for car explosion on Friday na ttc i for dey talk? Make una help me thank God o. Na so i carry waka go sell baby gowns for Christmas na em my moro car start to smoke o. Na so i tear race come out go dey look d moro.

Loisemm
Orney baybay
Pwettymii
Pwettibabe
Lavivaavril kiss
Thehomemaker
Fertilewomb
Ayauche
Mamakendra
Mummykyrti my booboo
Sugah
Mamitwins
4reakwoman
Nnejima
Peacefulwealth
Afagha
Ifylicious kiss
SimiAA
Mommatriplet
Fpeter
Iamhistreasure
Redeemed
Redeemsoul
New newbies
Everbori

Anybody wey forget to wish me just know say u don enter my trap because i get 12mouth koboko from mopol HQ to flog the persons so tae..........
[/quote
merry Christmas to you too

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2016
caon:
Merry Xmas to everyone,wishing us all good tidings.as we usher in the new year soon,I pray that we all get our BFP as new year Gifts.God bless us all.

Merry Christmas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to my dear e- family. This season , our blessings will be many. In all our households we will testify of God's goodness and our joy will be overflowing.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ayauche:
Merry Christmas wonderful mamas.
Today's my birthday, show ur sister some love.... grin grin wink

Happy birthday Dear, age with grace and Merry Christmas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
curvilicious:

Loisemm
Orney baybay
Pwettymii
Pwettibabe
Lavivaavril kiss
Thehomemaker
Fertilewomb
Ayauche
Mamakendra
Mummykyrti my booboo
Sugah
Mamitwins
4reakwoman
Nnejima
Peacefulwealth
Afagha
Ifylicious kiss
SimiAA
Mommatriplet
Fpeter
Iamhistreasure
Redeemed
Redeemsoul
New newbies
Everbori

Anybody wey forget to wish me just know say u don enter my trap because i get 12mouth koboko from mopol HQ to flog the personsso tae..........
I wish u plenty merriment and God's favour this xmas. Abeg death no knw road to your doormot o until your ripe old age wink .
I wldnt forget your anniversary o but keep my wine, cake and party rice o cuz me like party jellof e sweet pass normal jellof.
merry xmas maama and all maamas here.
Loisemm, Ifylicious, Cravingchic, blessedmumi and all cc maamas.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry xmas to my wonderful family here, celebration shall not cease in our homes in Jesus bame
Happy birthday@Ayauche, dis time nextyear, na u, ur dh n ur twins go dey chop birthday and xmas chicken ij Jesus name
Mama sexiest curvilicious, thank God for your life, no evil shall come near our dwellings in Jesus name.happy wedding anniversary in adv

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mama Loisemm, show ur face ooo grin
I am sure mama loisemm v noted it, no finish that xmas chicken alone ooo@pweetymii
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
A very merry Christmas to my E-family. You ladies and our men in the house rock. I specially wish you all the very best this season. Good news and great children will come your way. Prosperity, joy, deliverance, mercy and sweetness will bombard your marriages and life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lilyspringarmour ,na better Xmas gift be that o. Bfp! Oh lala... Congrats sis. God carry you through to a beautiful end.

Ayauche , happy birthday. You are a special somborri as you dey share birthday with our Saviour. Enjoy. May His shadow always cover you.

Pweetymii ,OK o. Orney my second has noted it down I am sure tongue Mk I find her trouble again today. lolz

Fertilewomb , lolz. Its OK my sis. No vex for mama Triplets. When you're carrying 3, u may forget more. I doubt she meant any harm. Remember say na Xmas day be today abeg wink

Blossomedcherry and Curvilicious , thanks for the mentions. Merry Christmas to you sweet ladies too. Our best is on the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
I no note anything ooo, i don lose count sef@loisemm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
fertilewomb:

Yes. They even have a walk in hospital.
Thanks love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
@ ifylicious @ lilyspringamour what a way to end the year. May you both carry to term and deliver safely.
@ curvilicious, thank God for your life.
Merry Christmas celebration to all of us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pweetymii: Thank u so much Darling Sis. Ur cake will be delivered to u. wink

Afagha: Amen Sis. Thank u

Adiahaakwaibom: Yeah it really feel so nice. Thank u my sister.

Curvilicious: I thank the Almighty God for keeping u safe. Thank u for ur wishes and ur ice cream is on the way.

Rhukkie: Thank u Sis.

Orney: Amen and Amen. Thank u dear Sis.

Loisemm: Amen. Thank u so very much Darling. God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Happy Xmas my TTC Family, baby dust to us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry xmasssss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
I think you misunderstood her o. I didn't get the vibes that she was insinuating anything. Please dont take it the wrong way. The vibe i got was, she was pointing out the severity of what your friends did.

KR

fertilewomb:

Biko I take God almighty beg you, Where in my story did I say Ify did same thing. Read very well before you start commenting. I was referring to MamaTb,in fact I even Quoted her,an ijaw woman advised her to try aside and I shared my story of how a friend advised me to do the same thing.

How does my story connotes to Ify own? for goodness sake Ify is pregnant and getting married to her fiance next year. pls oo don't come and start making trouble here. This is Christmas, allow me to celebrate in peace. Na God I take beg you.

Merry Xmas Fam..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Happy Christmas everyone. I know say it's coming late. Hope you enjoyed the day and ttc no kill your swags. wink

Please let's try to stop replacing Christ with X. Christ is my Lord Jesus, Jesus Christ no be Jesus X. Say it bold Christ-mas. Just to mention too, na at the mention of the name of Jesus every knee must bow not at the mention of J. So, abeg make we no dey shorten 'in Jesus name' to ijn. Biko nu. Thanks.

Happy birthday ayauche.

Congrats lilyspringarmour. May you carry to term in health and joy

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Curvy mama, Thanks for the mention. I love you special.

Happy anniversary in advance.

Thank God the car incidence no pass that one. I am sure it is over-heating or something. Car explosion ke? God forbid.

curvilicious:

Loisemm
Orney baybay
Pwettymii
Pwettibabe
Lavivaavril kiss
Thehomemaker
Fertilewomb
Ayauche
Mamakendra
Mummykyrti my booboo
Sugah
Mamitwins
4reakwoman
Nnejima
Peacefulwealth
Afagha
Ifylicious kiss
SimiAA
Mommatriplet
Fpeter
Iamhistreasure
Redeemed
Redeemsoul
New newbies
Everbori

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
My dear, God is not a man that He should lie, as He has said it, so shall it be. Please hold on to Gods word, and the prophesy, just b praising him no matter what comes your way... And bind any force that might want to steal ur blessing or curse unnecessary delay. God bless u fear

fpeter:
Something happened yesterday that renewed my faith in our God. A MOG visited my family yesterday and prayed with us. In the course of the prayers he asked me to stretching forth my hands and then he asked what it meant. My folks echoed that it was a baby then he prophesied that I was going to have a baby boy and he mentioned the baby's name as given by God. Now the amazing thing here is that I had chosen that same name in the course of waiting on the Lord. I had even told DH that my son would bear the name and to have the MOG say it to me just gave me firm hope that my case is settled. Dear sisters and brothers in this journey, don't give up. Keep pressing on in faith....we have overcome TTC already...Merry Christmas everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
A big congrats to you dear...happy and healthy 9 months... God bless and keep you...

lilyspringamour:
pls mamas forgive my long absence n silent mode,i didn't have d strength cos TTC was beginning to get a hold on me But my GOD, Omanchala,Odegwudegwu,God of d 11th hour answered me and has given me a new song.
GOD has honored me and gave me an anniversary nov/Christmas gift of BFP....... I cudnt believe it cud happen to me this year again but God prove HIS Almightiness to d shame of d devil.

pls mama don't give up GOD can still do it, I pray that God who remembered me will also do it for you mamas.

WIDD coming soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
orney:
I no note anything ooo, i don lose count sef@loisemm
Fear fear tongue wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas my people, God bless you all. Wishing you all the best in the remaining part of the year...

@nneejima, that was truly a great testimony, but my prayer for us all that the will of God will happen fast in our life's, also may we never see such temptation, another woman coming to take our home for even 1month, no, I reject it for myself and everyone. But I bless God that He fought for the woman and disgraced all those people...

@ curvilicious, happy anniversary in advanced, God has already settled your home... I know vex as u no hail me oh... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Loisemm:

Fear fear tongue wink
na me b dat ooo, like u kno me personally, i dey fear die, hubby sef don tire to complain

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.