Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419902 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
fpeter:

I know of Castor oil, i didn't know you could use olive oil too. As i speak to you, I was on 3 caps of serrap(120,000 x 3units) daily but for now i do just one cap daily with Nattokinase and Dong Quai...I've been on and off for some months now.

sry, i meant castor oil, you still didnt state how long you took the serrap, had blocked tubes report/inconclusive,,, took serrap for less than a month+castor oil massage, n went for flushing, wch opened at first attempt.

if you have been taking it for more than 2months..i believe you can go for flushing now...the blockage must hv been softened enuff to be flushed away

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
mommatriplets:

sry, i meant castor oil, you still didnt state how long you took the serrap, had blocked tubes report/inconclusive,,, took serrap for less than a month+castor oil massage, n went for flushing, wch opened at first attempt.

if you have been taking it for more than 2months..i believe you can go for flushing now...the blockage must hv been softened enuff to be flushed away

I've been on the serrap for about 3mnts now. I was told at my appointment today that the flushing would be done without anaesthesia. I had to go home to have a rethink, I explained to the Dr. That the pain from the HSG I had last year was nearly unbearable but he told me that I wasn't ready then because the HSG is child's play compared to the flushing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Happy new year to mothers of great nations, ma may you and yours enjoy more of God's blessings and favor this year in Jesus name. It's going to be a year of fulfilment of God's promises.

@favouredi, congratulations, may you carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Good evening everyone. Happy new year. I pray God will give us our testimonies in multiples this 2007.
Pls I want to ask about the bitter leaf therapy. Is it safe to take it all through my cycle? Or I should stop on a particular day? When?
Sabi mamas abeg help me out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
fpeter:

I've been on the serrap for about 3mnts now. I was told at my appointment today that the flushing would be done without anaesthesia. I had to go home to have a rethink, I explained to the Dr. That the pain from the HSG I had last year was nearly unbearable but he told me that I wasn't ready then because the HSG is child's play compared to the flushing.

i wud suggest you go to another place, my hsg s hv been horrible, so painful. so told the flushing people straight up, no pain o.
they said it wudnt be painful...i still insisted, they later gave me pcm injection..wch i think is paracetamol...the pain was very minimal
did mine in bodycheck abuja, there is another clinic in abuja that offers painfree hsg...they gave me a muscle relaxant injection...go tru my earlier posts, you will see the name

@lolarde, stop a day b4 ovu, or cd 10/11 if u dont know when u ovu, same goes for ruzu bitters
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
lavivaavril:

But your cycle is pretty stable now, it's within a range of plus or minus 3days. Pls be careful, I heard m2tone can mess up cycle when it's already stable.
Other mamas with experience, kindly comment and correct me if I'm wrong.
No, it doesn't. Just gave me painful period when doc placed me on it but still had to complete 3 mths as per his instructions together with folic acid. Nothing diagnosed as I was always between 27 and 29 days. But M2 Tone gave me 28 days throughout and few months after usage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

No discharge.
No painful menstruation
Just pains at the site of the removed fallopian tube.
From a regular 30day cycle before the ectopic pregnancy to from 28 to 32days.
The last cycle was 32.days and we were already celebrating conception when the period came so scan was done on the 2nd day...today.

Note 3months after my ectopic surgery I have ttc on all my fertile days and nothing.
It's been 9months now.

What do you recommend?
Your cycle is still regular dear. Scan on second day of period? And the sonographer concluded right away.
My advice is to get to another lab around cycle day 9 or 10 and repeat the scan. I would have said day 12 so as to check for ovulation too but some liquid might have accumulated in POD for ovulation which most sonographerss would easily call PID. Then you may decide to run HVS too if you still suspect any infection.
Major thing now is to find out of you ovulate monthly on the remaining side of the falopian tube or not. That's the only thing that could affect your chances. As for the pain, is it anytime of the month or some particular days?
Did you do hsg to confirm the remaining tube is open?

Lastly, worry less. Worry complicates ttc and delay more.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
mummykyrti:
please how much is m2tone and when can I start?

I bought mine 1550 in Benin. It can be taken at anytime during your cycle.
I took mine 2 tablets twice morning and evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
mommatriplets:

i wud suggest you go to another place, my hsg s hv been horrible, so painful. so told the flushing people straight up, no pain o.
they said it wudnt be painful...i still insisted, they later gave me pcm injection..wch i think is paracetamol...the pain was very minimal
did mine in bodycheck abuja, there is another clinic in abuja that offers painfree hsg...they gave me a muscle relaxant injection...go tru my earlier posts, you will see the name

@lolarde, stop a day b4 ovu, or cd 10/11 if u dont know when u ovu, same goes for ruzu bitters
well talk. my dear I am also suggesting u go were dey will do it with less pain for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please tune to DSTV 349, OR STARTIMES 454 OR DOVE ON GOTV....IT'S THE HOLY GHOST SERVICE. THEME IS 'ABBA FATHER'...It's showing now.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=ogunbekun post=52588000]Have the same issue of supermarket leakage. My Dr said we should be on doggy style when hubby releases and stay like that for btw 10-15mins. At least, enough supermarket must have swam to the desired location.

[/quote
Madam abeg no kee person o, na rily "supermarket" leakage grin Nawah for auto correct

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifylicious: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2017
miraclebaby:
Happy New Year all. Just managed to finish backlog posts. Congrats to all that got their bfp. Ifylicious I shake my small bombom for you. Enjoy the ride dear.
@ Redeemed, mumihaja, BlessedDiva, Fvine LadyG, 4realwoman, Santagelo25, RipVanWink, ShitHapuns and other mamas and dads of great generation, I welcome us all to 2017, a year of fruitfulness in Our families. If God be for us, who can be against us? Fertilty dust to us all. It shall not be long, waiting is over says the Lord.

Tnx dear. Sorry for d late reply. Been sick lately. This year shall rain BFP's for u and everyone on this thread. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2017
Period came today after two days delay,hmmmm, its not easy oo, and hubby will soon travel, anyway has to start the bitteleaf therapy and letrozole. Pls God help me cos I don't have the strength for this oo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tydi(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2017
lolarde:
Good evening everyone. Happy new year. I pray God will give us our testimonies in multiples this 2007.
Pls I want to ask about the bitter leaf therapy. Is it safe to take it all through my cycle? Or I should stop on a particular day? When?
Sabi mamas abeg help me out.
if you don't want to ttc for that cycle, you can take them all tru d month but if you plan to ttc, start from cd1-10 then stop. goodluck ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sweetrie(f): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2017
Modified. Baby dust mothers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2017
Good morning dear, if she doesn't see anyone to sell it to before the end of January, advise her to sow it into peoples lives before it expires and becomes useless. I know its not easy, but you can never lose giving....

sweetrie:
Good morning mothers of tomorrow leaders. Someone wants to sell

(1) Clearblue advanced digital ovulation test(10 tests for one month). Three packs available (2packs expires in March 2017 and one pack expires in July 2017) For #15,000 for a pack of ten test.

(2) Nature ways vitex capsules at #5,000 expires August 2020

(3) Pre - seed personal lubricant at #5,000 expires February 2017.

All bought from the US. Pls send me a PM if interested. Truck load of baby dust on us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Why does she even want to sell products that are almost expiring?! Someone help me undastand. Pls give it out quickly or discard them.
@ Sweetrie and fruitfulray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojeco(f): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
fademi17:
Please I need a gynaecologist in Abeokuta. Help pls. U can describe d place for me or give me d Dr num. God help and bless u all

You can visit scared heart hospital lantoro abeokuta on Tuesday.u will be attended to by Dr Ogunfunmilayo,that is the best gynaecologist in abeokuta for now.i don't have his number

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
good p.m my dear e-family.my period has always b irregular like 10 - 15 days late sometimes no period for 1or 2months.currently on treatment on low progesterone and high prolactin. with castor oil massage for 4 days now.woke up dis morning to find dat am bleeding but not heavy.just like my normal menses with little pain on my right ovaries but am on my CD 21.don't understand wot going on.could dis b because of d Castor oil massage i am doing. still feeling dis pains.pls adiaahakwaibiom 1 and ogunbekun and orda sabi mamas did u experience any pains and spotting while using d Castor oil. pls i need answer cos am a little worried or is it because of progesterone injection.thanks for ur replies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sweetrie(f): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Flowerlady01:
Why does she even want to sell products that are almost expiring?! Someone help me undastand. Pls give it out quickly or discard them.
@ Sweetrie and fruitfulray
she has agreed to give it out. I will just take it down
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sweetrie(f): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=FruitfulRay post=52607168] she will give it out.
Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
I have heard some ladies complain that castor oil therapy/massages shortened their cycle. I personally haven't experienced anything like that.
On the other hand, my cycle increased from 24 days to 29 days, and that may be attributed to the vitex I am currently using.
What other medication are you on? Hiw often do you do the castor oil packs?
You can watch it for one more cycle so as to be sure it is not just a one-off/coincidental occurrence.

Also learnt that low progesterone might bring about bleeding. So it could be that too.

Godanswerprayer:
good p.m my dear e-family.my period has always b irregular like 10 - 15 days late sometimes no period for 1or 2months.currently on treatment on low progesterone and high prolactin. with castor oil massage for 4 days now.woke up dis morning to find dat am bleeding but not heavy.just like my normal menses with little pain on my right ovaries but am on my CD 21.don't understand wot going on.could dis b because of d Castor oil massage i am doing. still feeling dis pains.pls adiaahakwaibiom 1 and ogunbekun and orda sabi mamas did u experience any pains and spotting while using d Castor oil. pls i need answer cos am a little worried or is it because of progesterone injection.thanks for ur replies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Good afternoon fruitful mamas, my AF showed up today after 2 days late and I am spotting instead of the normal flow, at least the firsdt day usually flows well for me then followed by scanty, shoukd I start the bitterleaf therapy or should I go for PT test, just confused.thanks all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
lavivaavril:

I haven't done any test o, pls forgive my ignorance, what's tvs and what does it test for, it's hvs I know. Also, is the olive oil massage for clearing tubal blockages?
TVs is transvaginal scan, its to check if evritin is okay in d womb, den sorry its castor oil and yes its used to soften blocked tubes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
mirob:
Good afternoon fruitful mamas, my AF showed up today after 2 days late and I am spotting instead of the normal flow, at least the firsdt day usually flows well for me then followed by scanty, shoukd I start the bitterleaf therapy or should I go for PT test, just confused.thanks all.

Do a pt please

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
mirob:

this ya question ehhen, i tire.
do pt test first na, abi boko haram dey wia dem dey seel or do pt test? grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
good day house, imagine me wey no dey gree drink anytin bitter, I just go market go buy bitterleaf and took two glasses, tho na one I been wan tke but I miscalculated and washed too many leaves so dint want any to waste. I cut like 4 garlic gloves into half,put it inside the glass and drank it.
went to find m2tone at a pharmacy and d man was saying its a brand of "misoprostol" I just dodge the man say I dey find pikin him dey tell me abt abortion drug, told him no that m2tone is a herbal drug... anyways I leave evritin to God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
mummykyrti:
TVs is transvaginal scan, its to check if evritin is okay in d womb, den sorry its castor oil and yes its used to soften blocked tubes

Okay thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
lavivaavril:

Okay thanks
do bitterleaf with the letrozole this cycle na
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
mommatriplets:

this ya question ehhen, i tire.
do pt test first na, abi boko haram dey wia dem dey seel or do pt test? grin shocked

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry, just needed a push naa, abeg, no blame oo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SimiAA: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dear mamas in the house. Happy new year. May this new year be the beginning of boundless joy and praise in our families. Please gel me look at this my hormonal results. I collected it today and d doctor was as impatient as anything to take time to explain the result. He only said I and dh shld come for additional tests everything amounting to 375k. I think I'd switch to a general hospital cos these hospital bills no be here oo. Wen only tests is goin to 450k. Please dear mummies advise me ur sister oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.