Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,458 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5441165 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
@Towerofgrace Thanks mama, appreciate the info. @Loisemm since it increase O , it means it causes hyperovulation which is what we are looking for to increase our chances. even if all the eggs released don't fertilize, at least the sperm will catch one.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
lavivaavril and towerofgrace , Ok sisters. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
pweetymii:
wishes,@fvi.ne,Towerofgrace,mumi.haja,mumig.race,Adeju.ve,frank.doho,fineche.ek12,Legends.mother,pweet.iebabe,ripvanw.ink,janix.2,miracleb.aby infact,all MIA 2017 parents please come in to say hello.

Beautiful mum Pweetymii, thanks for checking up on me, trust you are great.

This is our year of pleasant surprises

Fertility blessings to you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
All will be well smiley
I will rejoice in the fertility department this year. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
lavivaavril:

Pls my sisters, if you people see it, buy for me, I'll refund you and pay for delivery sef or come and pick up myself. I checked medplus at Adetokumbo Ademola, they told me they don't stock it, you have to order it. It's the femara one of 38k they are even talking about not the generic one.
I've not had time to check ikeja as one mama here directed me.
Pls who knows any brand name of the generic letrozole that's cheaper and easily accessible?
I actually called medplus ibadan this morning I was told they would place an order for me and would get it by Friday was also told they sold it for 13k per pack previously, so they are not sure of the present price. I do not know how many is in a pack but I would love to share it with someone if am not going to use a whole pack.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
@mojeco tanx so much..

Pls any good gynaecologist in Ibadan?? Help pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
fademi17:
@mojeco tanx so much..

yes Dr Robert foremost base hospital leventis ibadan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tank u.. Pls do u av his number
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Beautiful mum Pweetymii, thanks for checking up on me, trust you are great.

This is our year of pleasant surprises

Fertility blessings to you!
Amen oh,welcome back ma....
@Ummtwins2 how far?Is it a hit?
@mowonjuoluwa welcome back ma,God will perfect all that concerns you this year in Jesus name..
@Loisemm yes oh,we will all rejoice in the fertility department this year..
This year is indeed our year of pleasant surprises!
#confessionbringsconfession#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
I actually called medplus ibadan this morning I was told they would place an order for me and would get it by Friday was also told they sold it for 13k per pack previously, so they are not sure of the present price. I do not know how many is in a pack but I would love to share it with someone if am not going to use a whole pack.

My dear as I no see femara, I've contacted the pharmacy @Towerofgrace posted and the guy told me it's 7,500 for a pack of Loreta with 30 tablets. A single pack of 10 tabs which is what i need for 5days is only 2,500 so I'll go for it.

I do hope you get someone to share with
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojeco(f): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
fademi17:
@mojeco tanx so much..

i don't know of any gynaecologist there in ibadan but i will do my findings and get back to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
fademi17:
Tank u.. Pls do u av his number
0803 856 9080
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
pweetymii:

Amen oh,welcome back ma....
@Ummtwins2 how far?Is it a hit?
@mowonjuoluwa welcome back ma,God will perfect all that concerns you this year in Jesus name..
@Loisemm yes oh,we will all rejoice in the fertility department this year..
This year is indeed our year of pleasant surprises!
#confessionbringsconfession#
thanks sis I say a big Amen ... may God answer all your prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
lavivaavril:

My dear as I no see femara, I've contacted the pharmacy @Towerofgrace posted and the guy told me it's 7,500 for a pack of Loreta with 30 tablets. A single pack of 10 tabs which is what i need for 5days is only 2,500 so I'll go for it.

I wish I can get that in ibadan too. Would just call to cancel my order.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
mummykyrti:
am doing one cup once a day is it okay? den I drink garlic cloves like tablet
It sure is. All d best maam
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
It sure is. All d best maam
blossom mama, something strange happened o, I started bitterleaf stuff sinx sat, been taking and feeling good o, only 4 me to take today and feel like throwing up, I held it and went to Sidon!!
some 40mins later eye begin turn me badly, thought its cos I havnt eaten so I forced myself to goan take food, ate like 2spoon and ate d egg, I wasn't just feeling like myself, tried drinking water my stomach was just moving up and down like preggy woman wey pikin dey kick, na so I begin vomit o, I havnt vomited like this since d last tym I had malaria, vomit till nothing dey my belle, immediately I felt beta....abeg I do something wrong? sabi mamas shook mouth o
cc lavivaavril, orney, loisemm, afagha, curvilicious, adiahaakwaibom1, tower of grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
mirob:

Good morning dear, pls can u combine the juice with letrozole?
Yea I did combine but u have to brace ur mind for multiples sha cuz na wetin do me and God embarrased me with 3babies.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
mummykyrti:
blossom mama, something strange happened o, I started bitterleaf stuff sinx sat, been taking and feeling good o, only 4 me to take today and feel like throwing up, I held it and went to Sidon!!
some 40mins later eye begin turn me badly, thought its cos I havnt eaten so I forced myself to goan take food, ate like 2spoon and ate d egg, I wasn't just feeling like myself, tried drinking water my stomach was just moving up and down like preggy woman wey pikin dey kick, na so I begin vomit o, I havnt vomited like this since d last tym I had malaria, vomit till nothing dey my belle, immediately I felt beta....abeg I do something wrong? sabi mamas shook mouth o
cc lavivaavril, orney, loisemm, afagha, curvilicious, adiahaakwaibom1, tower of grace
Ma plz watz ur sugar level like? I hrd d juice isnt nice for low sugar level. Itz only favorable if the sugar level is kinda high or normal. Mayb u vomitted cuz d bitter don dey tire u or itz part of d cleansing. Some myt vomit others go dey poo po anyhow.
me I pooo watery stool constantly d 1st few weeks before I reduced dosage to 1cup.
gudluck

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
lavivaavril:

madam abeg where is the pharmacy, I no too sabi places 4 Lagos, I'll be on cd5 Moro so I need it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Ma plz watz ur sugar level like? I hrd d juice isnt nice for low sugar level. Itz only favorable if the sugar level is kinda high or normal. Mayb u vomitted cuz d bitter don dey tire u or itz part of d cleansing. Some myt vomit others go dey poo po anyhow.
me I pooo watery stool constantly d 1st few weeks before I reduced dosage to 1cup.
gudluck
my love, I duno my sugar level o, last time I check as at 2016 or so it was normal...it was very funny, I might have to take it again this evening cos I no wan hear story, currently on cd4
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gud evening mama's, for Mum in charge of letrozole plsss if you have anyone in akure let them get it for you, I bought a sachet(10tablets) of loreta brand there last month for less dan 2k

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
mummykyrti:
my love, I duno my sugar level o, last time I check as at 2016 or so it was normal...it was very funny, I might have to take it again this evening cos I no wan hear story, currently on cd4
All d best maam dont relent. Are u doing letrozole this cycle too.?
Me I bought Novartis brand for 5k in Umuahia.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
mummykyrti:
blossom mama, something strange happened o, I started bitter........
My dear, I did not experience such during my bitter leaf juice therapy. Instead; I had very severe diahorrea 4 Abt 2 wks. And immediately AF showed during d past weekend ; d diahorrea stopped. So it cud d ur body own way of expelling unwanted stuffs as Blossomed mama suggested.
I also noticed I cramped late d previous cycle around CD17, & l usually cramp around CD12, also my cycle elongated by 2 days.
Alas..... We r cycle buddies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
@monwojuoluwa. a friend of mine got loreta pack of 10 @ kunle ara @ 1800 last week. go check it out since u dey ibadan. its close to uch
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
All d best maam dont relent. Are u doing letrozole this cycle too.?
Me I bought Novartis brand for 5k in Umuahia.
yes love, trying to find d drug to buy o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good evening sabi mamas,pls I have a regular Period and I'm on vitc daily,folic+B12,B6 daily and omega fish oil 2caps daily.
I hope its okay ?Will the Vit C affect my EWC?Im on CD12 and selfmedicating.
Thanks mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:

You should check for the Loreta as a mama suggested. It's available in Ibadan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
mummykyrti:

My dear it really affects ppl differently. Me that was drinking the thing like a boss purged seriously the last time I took it. Our bodies detox differently I guess
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
mummykyrti:
madam abeg where is the pharmacy, I no too sabi places 4 Lagos, I'll be on cd5 Moro so I need it

According to towerofgrace the pharmacy is at ikeja
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
mummykyrti:

Bae, when i took mine on empty stomich it turned me stomich and i became dizzy as dizzy but i didn't vomit cos i can sabi form strong but after then i stopped drinking on empty stomich
I ate alittle b4 drinking
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Elixir123:
Good evening sabi mamas,pls I have a regular Period and I'm on vitc daily,folic+B12,B6 daily and omega fish oil 2caps daily.
I hope its okay ?Will the Vit C affect my EWC?Im on CD12 and selfmedicating.
Thanks mamas

The vitC will affect ur EWCM it will dry it so stop it like 5days b4 O
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hello mamas how una dey oo..Greetings to everyone! Am an old member but forgot my password so I registered with dis moniker recently though am always on the peeping mode.

I have come to say thank u to a wonderful mama @sweetrie for d good gesture she extended to me. Even wen she actually wanted to sell some of d items she gave me,she decided to give it out for free. I can't thank u enough mama sweetrie ,May God bless u abundantly n grant u ur heart desires. May dis 2017 be a fruitful one for u n ur household. Amen.

Pls sweet mamas,help me thank her o...and other mamas dat have been extending good gestures to those in need,u r all wonderful people. God bless u all. May we all carry our bundles of joy sooner than we think. Baby dust kiss kiss :

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.