Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397064 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 3:25am On Jan 31, 2017
curvilicious:

My sister d thing tire me
Is it d one i said he should b sweeping atleast twice a week and dh said why wont i sweep instead of d boy?
Is it d one i said fridge is dirty dat boy should clean it and dh said what happened to my hands?
Is it d one he will pack his clothes and dh own from d line and leave my own even when its raining?
Is it d one he eats greets dh and passes me even morning greeting na war?
I go dey return from mkt to help wt bag he wont he will pass one day i reported to dh he asked me weda d boy is my slave
One day d boy's grandma came visiting when she was leaving she met me and said abeg always dey give my pikin food just dey give am food no beat am if e do bad no beat just dey tell em broda abeg make u just dey give am food

I don tire o i don tire
@curvilicious,chaii,I feel ur pain here,since ur MIL stays wit u why nt stylishly and playfully chip in d boy's issue to her in a way dat doesn't feel lik u r reportin to her.wat do u tink.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 5:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Good morning all pls i want to ask will the use of antibiotic affect hormanal assay test? after the doc appointment i was given drugs for pid even though i did not run any test but based on my chat with the doc i was prescribed some drugs with antibiotics. i av not started using the drugs because i just started my hormonal assay test on cd3. but av feeling itchy down there but am confused that if start using the drugs it might affect the outcome of the test. and pls i need advice on probiotics because i observed when ever i use antibiotic drugs for yeast infections i get some relive but after a while the infection comes back so i think the drugs is killing both the good and bad bacterial in my system i read online that probiotics does replace the good bacterial and pls what drug can dh use cos i think am getting the infection back from him cos he has not being on any medication for this infection before though he as no symptoms of any infection. sorry for my long post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2017
mama curvilicious what dh is doing isn't good o, its his behaviour that's giving that his cuzin mind, what kind of nonsense is that? that he'll pack clothes and leave urs? even without saying ur staying in my Hus u should at least clean up na...perhaps the boy heard one or two things abt u. if u are close to mil pls ask her abt it, if u are not, my dear after cooking, ignore him ehn, ignore well well.

same as the boys grandma, why would she say u shud feed him and not beat him, perhaps the boy might have told her and dh some unkind words

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2017
caon:
@curvilicious,wat!!,y on earth would he open ur pot witout permission,is nt rite na,pls next time u shd confront him n let him know u dnt lik such nonsense.as for ur Dh callin u names,dats not rite na.sometimes sha d way men behaves ,I am stil yet to understand.jst tak it easy wit ur DH,but my advise stil stands,warn d guy nt to open ur pot again weda DH likes it or not.

pls don't warn anybody or say anything about it again..... talking from experience
I use to ve a SIL like dat if I complain dh go say who drop money for the food.I kuku tell am say as na him drop money make him find cook join,the situation was worst than urs to the point when am cooking d mumu dey inside her room dey watch movies as I finish to cook she go come out go kitchen put hand for put carry chop,if she come from work she go open freeze carry put for microwave chop everything not minding wat others will eat, as I realize say complain no work.i change tactics as sharp BAE,I stop to cook plenty food so food no dey dey freezer.if I cook finish for kitchen I go serve my own and DH own put for microwave keep for am,if e remain good luck to her,if e no remain I jejeje enter my room go watch zeeworld.
one day I come back from work see say she boil rice and stew(na only 2meat dey inside stew)I carry plate take rice and stew with d 2meat enter my room jejeje,as she come out see d two meat don disappear she no fit complain.another day I come meet noodles for fire,I jejeje put noodles for plate enter room.
I stop complaining but pass d msg across with my attitude.case close

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2017
As today marks the end of January, so shall it be to every giant behind your struggles and your problems of many years shall be over. David became a victor over giant. In the name that is above every other name, today as you defeat all your giant, the Lord will give you a victorious song into the new month and new things will begin to spring forth from your life , your family and business in Jesus name, amen.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2017
missingribs:

pls don't warn anybody or say anything about it again..... talking from experience
I use to ve a SIL like dat if I complain dh go say who drop money for the food.I kuku tell am say as na him drop money make him find cook join,the situation was worst than urs to the point when am cooking d mumu dey inside her room dey watch movies as I finish to cook she go come out go kitchen put hand for put carry chop,if she come from work she go open freeze carry put for microwave chop everything not minding wat others will eat, as I realize say complain no work.i change tactics as sharp BAE,I stop to cook plenty food so food no dey dey freezer.if I cook finish for kitchen I go serve my own and DH own put for microwave keep for am,if e remain good luck to her,if e no remain I jejeje enter my room go watch zeeworld.
one day I come back from work see say she boil rice and stew(na only 2meat dey inside stew)I carry plate take rice and stew with d 2meat enter my room jejeje,as she come out see d two meat don disappear she no fit complain.another day I come meet noodles for fire,I jejeje put noodles for plate enter room.
hahahah vry funny,u get mind ooo.if is me my mind won't let me .thumbs up but truly it is humans that make humans wicked

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2017
@curvilicious, please how old is this your husband's cousin? Why would he not sweep where he lives as the smallest in the house, why wont he greet you in the morning, why wont he do house chores? Its disrespectful and unfortunately hubby is supporting him. My advice, don't complain to your hubby anymore and don't complain to MIL either. They have come to disrupt the peace you and your husband was enjoying before they came in and please for how long is their stay? What you will do is to forgive your husband so that you will free your mind towards him and let our baby come into a happy home but as for your husband's cousin, please ignore him and deal with him in your own way. Above all, please be very prayerful. God will help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2017
Godanswerprayer:

OK.for d infection matter make sure u always use ginger and garlic to cook ur food dat ll also help while u r treating.

Sweet morning to you all.

ok...nagode so sai.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2017
fpeter:

My dear change Drs. Or hospital... when TTC you don't just take chances and self medicate. See an experienced gynaecologist and they'll give you the best options to get rid of the PID. It's not a death sentence so cheer up.

smiley thank you mama

we shall carry our babies in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2017
ok mama... thank you.
Baby dust

Goodmorning.

@Chrissy...please go to a gyny and get treated for that PID or get a second opinion at another lab.

[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2017
My dear,

I will advise you - ignore the boy totally. Pretend as if he is not with you. Assume he doesn't stay with you. If you finish cooking, dish his food and cover it. If you won't be around, put his soup in a small pot, and put the rest in the fridge.
Please ignore him, no matter how bad his actions are. Dont send him anywhere nor on any errand. I know it is difficult, but that is the road to peace of mind. Ignore him.

curvilicious:

Is it d one i said he should b sweeping atleast twice a week and dh said why wont i sweep instead of d boy?
Is it d one i said fridge is dirty dat boy should clean it and dh said what happened to my hands?
Is it d one he will pack his clothes and dh own from d line and leave my own even when its raining?
I go dey return from mkt to help wt bag he wont he will pass one day i reported to dh he asked me weda d boy is my slave
One day d boy's grandma came visiting when she was leaving she met me and said abeg always dey give my pikin food just dey give am food no beat am if e do bad no beat just dey tell em broda abeg make u just dey give am food

I don tire o i don tire

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2017
mama curvilicious, i'll advice you to ignore him completely and dont bother reporting him to dh anymore coz he's adding more salt to the injury. He's not even your dh immediate brother sef... do the little chores you can do and treat him like he doesnt exist. I tell you he'll soji. MIL must have been seeing his actions since she's living with you(what's her opinion?)
Above all commit it into God's hand

Make you know tire i beg. sowieeee

Lest i forget...i like you coz you a very jovial person..Keep it up
No let any body spoil your mood jare.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2017
My dear, I think why your hubby gets angry is not that he is mean, its just that men don't get us. They feel we complain too much, women can't hold on to things, thats how God created us oh, please bear with him and don't get tired.

As for that smally, call him aside and warn him, tell him not to go near your pot, if he needs anything, you will serve him. What kind of nonsense... God help us, I don't even subscribe to people leaving with couples about to conceive. Take care dear, and son't let anything/one affect your peace, your miracle is nearer than you think...

curvilicious:
I am finding it difficult living with d man am married to. His small cousin stays wt us if i don't serve him food he picks two or three meat from soup(we are not rich just on d average) so i serve him food this evening i served him veg source and he went back and put d remaining source i left for MIL including her portion of fish. i told dh he started calling all sorts of names because i said the boy was not suppose to go to my pot.
Once i make mention of anything this boy does dh gets angry and starts calling me names

Am so very tired of them both

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2017
curvilicious:
I am finding it difficult living with d man am married to. His small cousin stays wt us if i don't serve him food he picks two or three meat from soup(we are not rich just on d average) so i serve him food this evening i served him veg source and he went back and put d remaining source i left for MIL including her portion of fish. i told dh he started calling all sorts of names because i said the boy was not suppose to go to my pot.
Once i make mention of anything this boy does dh gets angry and starts calling me names

Am so very tired of them both

Pray that boy out of your house. Pray, pray and pray him out.
If he has blindfolded your husband let God set your DH free from his clutches.
What is your MIL and your DH's cousin doing in your house at the same time?
One thing i know for sure is that you cannot win a fight against inlaws so you
use spiritual weapons to set a barrier...rise up and pray them out of your house.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2017
This is just the best thing to do...lol

missingribs:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Amen my sister... Amen

4realwoman:
As today marks the end of January, so shall it be to every giant behind your struggles and your problems of many years shall be over. David became a victor over giant. In the name that is above every other name, today as you defeat all your giant, the Lord will give you a victorious song into the new month and new things will begin to spring forth from your life , your family and business in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
Good morning all pls i want to ask will the use of antibiotic affect hormanal assay test? after the doc appointment i was given drugs for pid even though i did not run any test but based on my chat with the doc i was prescribed some drugs with antibiotics. i av not started using the drugs because i just started my hormonal assay test on cd3. but av feeling itchy down there but am confused that if start using the drugs it might affect the outcome of the test. and pls i need advice on probiotics because i observed when ever i use antibiotic drugs for yeast infections i get some relive but after a while the infection comes back so i think the drugs is killing both the good and bad bacterial in my system i read online that probiotics does replace the good bacterial and pls what drug can dh use cos i think am getting the infection back from him cos he has not being on any medication for this infection before though he as no symptoms of any infection. sorry for my long post.

pls mamas in the house any advice will be appreciated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Thank alot pweetymii nd chypoo86500,may God visit us soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Hello Every one and happy new year. I have been lurking on this page for sometime and I decided to post for the first time. I have been TTCing for 4 years now this is my 5th year and I have done the clomid route without success and have had 2 failed IVF cycles. At this point I dont know what do do again. I tried clomid for 4 cycles in september last year without success. My husband isnt very open to adoption so I am not really sure what to do anymore. This year I have decided to exercise more and work out as I was diagnosed with PCOS.If anyone has any suggestions or ideas I am very open to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
curvilicious:

I don tire o i don tire

I know it's difficult but you know what? For peace to reign do your chores yourself after all if he wasn't there you would have to do it. Ignore whatever he does, give him food at due time. If meat finishes, serve the food without meat and eat it along with them. Do not complain. If he leaves your clothes outside don't pay him back, if you see his own pack it. I tell you if he has a conscience he will change. He will come and beg. Or your dh will even be the one to kick him out.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Curvy Curvilicious , breathe. Take deep satisfying breathes of fresh air. Dont let that boy get to you. If your hubby is not helping matters, ignore the boy completely. So that he doesn't cause more issues between you and ur hubby. He is not worth the trouble.

I told my Dh that relatives are welcome anytime to our home esp for visits and holidays. I dont mind. But pls any relative that wants to or starts to cause issues between me and Dh has to go as soon as possible. Some of them deliberately come to disrupt the marriage and then go back to their own intact or sometimes disrupted families. Kolework. It won't work. I would treat you very well but once I perceive you want to pour confusion into my home, that's the end. Everybody to your tents. From my side o. From Dh's side o. Already, both sides know that we dont joke with each other. They know we will always stand by each other n defend each other. So its easier for them to respect me and my Ppl to respect Dh.
It is well my sister. Hang on. Get back on the good side of ur Dh. You two are the team. Dont let ur Dh form a team with your little BIL and you stay on another team. Its not right. You guys are the team on this matter. Make it happen. Not by force but with wisdom. Try the killing him with kindness route or the ignoring him to non-existence route grin. You can pray him out too. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lutherafrika(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why don't you try this?
It addresses premature ovarian release, poor egg quality, mental stress, age-caused infertility, irregular menstrual cycle, hormonal imbalance, female libido and vaginal secretion, etc.

To us, infertility is TREATABLE with
our proven forever living products SUPPLEMENTS!

For more enquiries, you can send whatsapp text to +2348064406846 for the supplements or email to
mailwellnessclinic@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
chrissyjay:

Sweet morning to you all

ok...nagode so sai.
yo wa.sanu sanu grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
My colleague just gave birth to a set of twins...A baby boy and girl after some years of TTC.

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good afternoon fertile mamas! Pls is it advisable to pee after baby dance?I am kind of worried cos it has happened to me twice now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
mrssho:
Hello Every one and happy new year. I have been lurking on this page for sometime and I decided to post for the first time. I have been TTCing for 4 years now this is my 5th year and I have done the clomid route without success and have had 2 failed IVF cycles. At this point I dont know what do do again. I tried clomid for 4 cycles in september last year without success. My husband isnt very open to adoption so I am not really sure what to do anymore. This year I have decided to exercise more and work out as I was diagnosed with PCOS.If anyone has any suggestions or ideas I am very open to them

You're welcome to the group. I pray your stay is short with results.
I heard KETO diet works for PCOS and helps with fertility. Try your
best to relax, exercising is good for you. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
frajon:
Good afternoon fertile mamas! Pls is it advisable to pee after baby dance?I am kind of worried cos it has happened to me twice now.

Try peeing before you BD, if possible stay away from liquids prior to the match.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onaswu(f): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
fpeter:
My colleague just gave birth to a set of twins...A baby boy and girl after some years of TTC.
Rejoice with them cos yours is on the way

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
afagha:
Good evening 2017 mummys, all is well in Jesus name. I'm on day 26 and having cramps seriously praying with faith that God will show himself strong.
something surprised me today,my neighbours kids were with me today since their mummy went to church. They started gisting with me that when I have my baby that my baby will stay in 1 room. With faith I answered yes. They pointedly told me I will have a baby girl. as an after thought they asked which sex I want and I replied that I want any one God gives me.
They continued chitchatting and saying they would carry my baby when I have a baby. I was just singing amen amen amen to their innocent gist. God will hear us all.
#2017mummy

Never let go of those kids o, always have them around you. From time to time buy them kiddies treats and get them to pray for you.
I got my aunt's two year old son who is a miracle baby to be saying Amen to my prayers, I can't just shout.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
@fpeter thank you for ur advice.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
fpeter:

Never let go of those kids o, always have them around you. From time to time buy them kiddies treats and get them to pray for you.
I got my aunt's two year old son who is a miracle baby to be saying Amen to my prayers, I can't just shout.

that Sunday after I cooked,they asked me to dish for them that they want to eat. For the first time! I was so excited. They asked for second helpings too. I was just praying all through. May God have mercy on us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.