Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397037 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Hello fruitful mamas. 10x to everyone keeping d thread alive. udysweet may God bless ur kind n generous heart n grant all that ur heart desires, soon n very soon. Amen.
Mamas na Glo network hol me since o, my good news is here ; my plenty-week-wait finally ended in praise smiley ALHAMDULILLAH I can't thank HIM enough. We've been pleasantly surprised once again grin
Pic 1 was with Saturday FMU
Pic2 was frm yesterday(Sunday) afternoon
Thanks sisters for ur help , support, may God grant ur surprise miracles too very soon. Amen
I really appreciate.

Cc; MGeey
Cc; mamakendra
Written this since yesterday (Monday) but this frustrating network undecided
Wowwwwwww.
This is great news. God, You are too much.
Thank You for this gift.
Nne, enjoy your preggy ride joor. Nothing do you.
You will deliver your twins safely. Babies alive, mother alive, father alive, then plenty plenty money go full una pocket. Amin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2017
fruitfulvine83 (my anniv mate), mama Zaynie , 4realwoman (keep doing me longer throat), Mummykyrti ..I see you sweet ladies.

Curvilicious , allow me to drop a rejoinder to my advice. If you can't beat them, join them. Maybe you can prayerfully remove all negative thoughts of him from your mind/heart. Try to not let any negative thing he does affect your kind heart. Let him see and perceive that you are no more against him. Any normal reasonable human would respond in kind to people that are kind to him. Let's see how this goes. Cos its obvious ur Dh may not send him home. And you too can't be held ransom in your own home. Free your heart towards him. I think things will change. He may not leave but the house will become a haven again.

This is what I did for that my house guest. I removed all thoughts of her leaving from my mind. And just tuned my heart towards continuing to accomodate her till whenever she finds her own place. I asked God for forgiveness and help. She noticed the change in me and became free again around me. Today, we laugh n gist (we are not friends but we are friendly). The house atmosphere is that of happiness. My hubby is happy that everybody is happy. He is also happy with me and proud of me.

My house guest still has no plans of leaving anytime soon, but I am not bothered anymore. She told hubby she has not been able to find a suitable place though we know its due to lack of money for rent. Maybe my experience may work for you. Dont know. God be with you and guide your marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olaedoh: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2017
afagha:

welcome ma'am, please walk into any lab around you and ask them to do a blood pt for you. Pregnancy can be detected as early as 2 weeks after conception it doesn't have to be after 6 weeks. Please don't go back to that hospital they are probably looking for money with their two eyes.
ok ma'am. thanks a lot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Abi, my hubby is the same, me sef i don free myself, i cannot come and go and die. Everytime i buy or use something he goes "u have started all those ur rituals abi" i go just weak.

Yes there are specific days for both HSG & TVS, that way you can get accurate result

HSG is to be done after AF has stopped and b4 O, so it doesn't interfer with O. for a regular cycle of 28days it is advised to have the HSG test bewteen cycle day 9 - 11, CD10 being the most ideal and frequently used

for TVS, if it is for tracking O, you are advised to have 3 - 4 episodes on cd10, cd12, cd14, cd16 in a 28days cycle but most people usually pick 3 episodes to save cost and stress. CD's for TVS may be altered according to cycle late and if cycle is medicated or not.

1st episode to check for dominate follicle(s) and size, endometrium size and predict when ovulation may occur
2nd episode to compare growth level of follicles, endometrium from previous episode, and decide either to trigger or not
3rd episode to check if follicle released egg i.e if ovulation occured
kponkiest mama, mama d mama, surest mama, mama no slack, more greese to your elbow, abeg no hide ooo, else na torchlight and knock out I go use drag u out... thanks a lot mama

PS: na 6mnths in marriage I dey o, got married last year august

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olaedoh: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2017
[.

@olaedoh did you test using the pregnancy test strip? When last did you see your period? Is your period always regular? And how long have you been trying? God will answer you and give you your heart desire.[/quote]
i havent used the pregnancy test strip
yet my period is always super regular, saw it last december last year. been trying since august last year too. amen oo. God will surely answer us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Big congrats to the latest belleful mamas @
UmmTwins2 , toniapat and the first Feb bfp mama. God bless n keep you and your little ones. I like this una uploading of bfp test strips o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dependableGod(f): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Curvilicious pls be strong. I believe u understand ur dh enough to know when he'll be in the best mood; find such a moment, pour out ur heart n let him realize how all this is affecting u. Even our emotional well-being affects fertility. I pray things get better especially with ur dh cos he's supposed to be ur backbone. May God restore calm in ur home. Amen

congrats! GOD is indeed dependable!
u said all I wanted to say to maama curvy. pls call your husband when he is really in a good mood and pour your heart to him, in fact cry to him, pls make sure nobody hears u only him dat is in a very calm voice, then let him voice his own out to u in d same voice u used, don't argue with him or interrupt him just allow him to open up to u his anger, then apologies if wat he said u are guilty if not calmly explain to him because dey might have lied to him wat u didn't do or say. I'm sure he will apologies to u too. now u and ur man are back on track again, u will see day things will change for good, in fact ur Huzy will b ur backbone to d extend dat dos ppl disturbing ur marriage changes or go back to where dey came from! remember prayer is d key so go on ur knees and talk to God before going to ur Huzy. don't worry ALL shall b well IJN amen! pls sorry 4 my long post.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Hello fruitful mamas. 10x to everyone keeping d thread alive. udysweet may God bless ur kind n generous heart n grant all that ur heart desires, soon n very soon. Amen.
Mamas na Glo network hol me since o, my good news is here ; my plenty-week-wait finally ended in praise smiley ALHAMDULILLAH I can't thank HIM enough. We've been pleasantly surprised once again grin
Thanks sisters for ur help , support, may God grant ur surprise miracles too very soon. Amen
I really appreciate.

Cc; MGeey
Cc; mamakendra

Oh girl, i am so happy for you. Woah! Congratulations. May you have a hitch free 9 months, u don join pregnancy thread again be that o. I pray i receive mine soon. What did you do differently pls?

Please what is the meaning of WIDD?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Olaedoh:
[.

@olaedoh did you test using the pregnancy test strip? When last did you see your period? Is your period always regular? And how long have you been trying? God will answer you and give you your heart desire.
i havent used the pregnancy test strip
yet my period is always super regular, saw it last december last year. been trying since august last year too. amen oo. God will surely answer us all
seems we got married same month, fingers crossed 4 u o, but if u saw ur period DEC by now u are more than 6weeks I think, so scan or blood pt even urine can detect it....pls mind what u take 4 now and reduce any heavy lifting or hectic activity
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2017
MGeey:

Oh girl, i am so happy for you. Woah! Congratulations. May you have a hitch free 9 months, u don join pregnancy thread again be that o. I pray i receive mine soon. What did you do differently pls?

Please what is the meaning of WIDD?
hahaha sweety u already answered yourself, u asked ummtwins what she did differently, widd is what I did differently ...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
tank you all, I'm waiting for my next period date to pass then I go for a scan. I have done lik three home pregnancy test still negative.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olaedoh: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
mummykyrti:
seems we got married same month, fingers crossed 4 u o, but if u saw ur period DEC by now u are more than 6weeks I think, so scan or blood pt even urine can detect it....pls mind what u take 4 now and reduce any heavy lifting or hectic activity
my last period started on 31st december, stopped 4th of january. due to come out again 29\30 january. today is 7th, no sign of it yet thou i had very light spotting around 17th/ 20th january. really keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Olaedoh:

my last period started on 31st december, stopped 4th of january. due to come out again 29\30 january. today is 7th, no sign of it yet thou i had very light spotting around 17th/ 20th january. really keeping my fingers crossed
am keeping it crossed too 4 u my sister.... just be calm and relaxed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2017
UmmTwins2:
I really appreciate.

Cc; MGeey
Cc; mamakendra

God be praised......am happy for you.H&H 9months........we shall hear d voice of mum and babies in health wealth and joy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2017
fpeter:
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 2017

THEME: NONE SHALL BE BARREN

Memorise:

He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD. Psalm 113:9

Read: Exodus 23:24-26

23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

23:26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

Contrary to what the world would have you believe, you are a creation of the Almighty God. You were put here on earth to fulfil a divine purpose, and part of that purpose is multiplication. When God created you, He gave you a mandate, and He equally endowed you to fulfil this mandate (Genesis 1:28). You need to therefore understand that no demon, power, principality or even medical practitioner can say that there is no solution to the challenges you are facing. The only person permitted to have the final say over your situation is the Almighty God, and this is what He says about you in Exodus 23:26:
"There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil."

Have you been tagged barren by this world? I want to assure you that your situation is not hopeless. The same God who remembered Rachael will surely remember you and remove every reproach in your life in Jesus’ Name (Genesis 30:22). While Rachael trusted God for the fruit of the womb, the world despised her, her sister disdained her and her husband gave up on her; but by the time the Lord decided to repay her for the many years she had been under ridicule, her testimony exceeded that of those who had written her off.

I pity those who consult diviners in their search for children. God’s stance on this is very clear:
"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer." Deuteronomy 18:10-11

Every child that is gotten through the help of diviners will not give you joy. Submit to what God only can give. Do not run faster than your shadow. At God’s appointed time and season, your song will change. As the Lord remembered Rachael He will surely remember you. Every reproach, sorrow, humiliation and secret cry of yours shall be brought to an end this month in Jesus’ Name. All you need to do is to worship the One who can do what doctors’ say is impossible. Every husband who has been praying silently for his wife shall rejoice this season in Jesus’ Name. Every family needs to unite together in prayer to wage war against those things that are not part of God’s promise for your destiny. Have you lost so many years while waiting in expectation? Know that there is a God of redemption, and that the lost years of your life can be redeemed. The promises of God’s restoration will come to pass in your life in Jesus’ Name.

Action Point:

Father, I command that every seed of barrenness in me withers away now in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Luke 23-24
Isaiah 32:9-33:9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: THROUGH THE LOVE OF GOD OUR SAVIOUR

1 Through the love of God our Saviour,
all will be well.
Free and changeless is his favour,
all, all is well.
Precious is the blood that healed us,
perfect is the grace that sealed us,
strong the hand stretched forth to shield us,
all must be well.

2 Though we pass through tribulation,
all will be well.
Ours is such a full salvation,
all, all is well.
Happy, still in God confiding,
fruitful, if in Christ abiding,
holy, through the Spirit’s guiding,
all must be well.

3 We expect a bright tomorrow,
all will be well.
Faith can sing through days of sorrow,
'All, all is well.'
On our Father’s love relying,
Jesus every need supplying,
in our living, in our dying,
all must be well.

God bless you for sharing this.immediately I read it DS morning I thought of sharing but I didn't know if NL will allow me.i too dey enjoy DS thread I dey fear dan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2017
mummykyrti:
hahaha sweety u already answered yourself, u asked ummtwins what she did differently, widd is what I did differently ...

grin grin grin see me o. Thanks dear. Abeg UmmTwins2, ur answer is needed. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Hello mama, don't let anything or anyone take away your joy. See the person you get deal with na Dh so any trouble maker can go and jump, please no give them face. Like one of the mamas have said, try and get something to do, no matter how small as long as it gives you pleasure and to get your mind off this small issue, please focus you attention on something else. If you don't mind, you can volunteer at an orphanage or any care centre around you till better offers come your way. When they understand say you sef no get their time they will re-arrange now. Remember say na you get the house, no be say you waka play come, you are there for a life time business/contract and no devil can terminate that.

As for Dh, keep praying for him, tell God how you want him to behave, don't complain, anything you can do for the boy do it, the one you can't do, bone no look him side. God will speak to Dh and he will reason with you. Just take charge of your home in the spiritual realm and it will manifest in the physical. Please be strong, it is well with you and we will pray along with you.

curvilicious:
My sisters i have been trying not to cry since morn because my mom is around and i don't want her feeling bad.
Dh and his cousin are tormenting me again
I don't want to be married again
I wish my belief encourages remarrying i for comot
Since dat last time i have not had peace just been managing.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2017
Hello mummykyrti, I dey o... ministry is progressing, bleeding has stopped on Saturday as I suspected but I'm still spotting. I have gotten BSM to add to the MACV for this month. it is well with us in Jesus Name

mummykyrti:
uwcm, how ministry na?

mama orney, lavivaavril, loisemm, curvilicious, adiahaakwaibom1, fvine, fruitfulray, 4realwoman, afagha, thehomemaker, simiAA... how market oooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Lol mumykryti...we got married same month....I'm six months in Marriage too, hubby used to act up and get angry like I was poisoning myself when i was blending veg and fruits last year and drinking MACV religiously, after i come get belly and misscarried, na him dey buy the fruits and veg, on generator to blend am now plus extra fruit salad on the side. He don sabi now, he will only ask me to explain what I'm taking to him and what it does.

mummykyrti:
kponkiest mama, mama d mama, surest mama, mama no slack, more greese to your elbow, abeg no hide ooo, else na torchlight and knock out I go use drag u out... thanks a lot mama

PS: na 6mnths in marriage I dey o, got married last year august

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
curvilicious:
My sisters i have been trying not to cry since morn because my mom is around and i don't want her feeling bad.

Share with your mom my dear, she will call DH to order.
Meanwhile, pray that boy out of your home for now biko.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congrats to all preggy mama's.. Please what can I do to get pregnant? I Don try everything all to no avail. So tey I go for massage she told me everything was okay after setting of womb and all that I did pelvic scan everything still de ok but belle no come. Irregular Af since Jan 2015 ..infact since then I no de see stretchy cm again scan says everything is okay but am not sure if am ovulating abeg mamas am so confused right now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
@Legendsmother, Janix2, Omoyeni3601, Fertilewomb, Triangullar, MumJedidiah, Greenpea, Dadsonval, 3greatnations, bidemibunmi, Adorablewifey just checking up on you mamas and how you all are good? kindly stop by to say hi. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Zino89:
Congrats to all preggy mama's.. Please what can I do to get pregnant? I Don try everything all to no avail. So tey I go for massage she told me everything was okay after setting of womb and all that I did pelvic scan everything still de ok but belle no come. Irregular Af since Jan 2015 ..infact since then I no de see stretchy cm again scan says everything is okay but am not sure if am ovulating abeg mamas am so confused right now.
Try taking Folic acid, Vit E and other vitamins good for ttc and also try and see a good gynea for further checkup for you and dh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
4realwoman:

Try taking Folic acid, Vit E and other vitamins good for ttc and also try and see a good gynea for further checkup for you and dh.
thank you I will do just that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello Mama 4realwoman, abeg my name no dey the prayer list o... Please add me o. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Zino89:
thank you I will do just that
you are welcome ma and i pray you stay here to be short and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thehomemaker:
Hello Mama 4realwoman, abeg my name no dey the prayer list o... Please add me o. Thank you.
Sis sorry that i omitted your name ma, once i try to update the list now Nairaland go just BAN me from here oooooooooooo. Hopefully i will updated it on the next one please. thank for your understanding kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okay thank you very much. It will end in praise in Jesus Name.

4realwoman:
Sis sorry that i omitted your name ma, once i try to update the list now Nairaland go just BAN me from here oooooooooooo. Hopefully i will updated it on the next one please. thank for your understanding kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
4realwoman:
a beg of finsis I no see the prayer list at all so I no know whether my name dey there.
I see you. Your labour of love will not be in vain.
modified-i no see my name for list.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Welcome dear, may your stay be short and fruitful

Zino89:
Good evening all ttc mamas am new on here.. May God answer our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
afagha:

a beg of finsis I no see the prayer list at all so I no know whether my name dey there.
I see you. Your labour of love will not be in vain.
Check my post for Feb 02 and Time is 3:32pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
My dear curvy, this is not a time to cry, this boy is a manipulator, you don't know what he might be using on your hubby self, heard a lot of story.

Is time to take your shield of faith, command the atmosphere in your home, pray all around the house, speak in tongues, praise God etc. Command every spirit that is not of God to leave. Then my dear, forgive the boy, and ignore him, let your home be filled with peace, for the spirit of God cannot stay in strife, so rebuke every strife, and command peace in your home.

James 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. So let peace reign my dear, decree peace and in no time, your hubby eyes go clear, your miracle is closer than you know it, thats why the evil one is throwing all this temptation at you, but dear, you are more than a conqueror through Christ.

curvilicious:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.