Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409892 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Kemidebbie Congrats on your BFP.

I hope everyone is doing well.

@Mama T, I'm so sorry about your loss. Just be positive and it will happen again.

I took a break from all the fertility thread and just took my mind off it for a while still taking each day as it comes.

So when is the next prayer??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Congrats Kemmidebbie, it is your time. Enjoy your pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Prophetess Wonyi, ℓ̊ say a Big AMEN. @Beetle, Hope Your break is over? Prayer night is still every saturday by midnight. Although ℓ̊ think we shld observe a fast and sow a little seed generally after the fast. Let Us move heaven to say "Who are this women and wat do they want?" We could even sow the seed in orphanage homes. Collect all the names here and ask the children there to pray for all the women here. Ha!!! Those children will kabash on our heads, ℓ̊ trust them *eye witness* wink kiss grin . God will show Mercy and Answer Us in due Season which is now!!! Anyone in Support of the above? undecided

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
accurategirl: Hello houz.Am a newbie to dis forum. Dis thread actually brought me here.God is really at work here with all these awesom testimonies.I hav a baby who is abt 2yrs now and hav been ttc for a while now(am in my twenties). I had dis miscariage which i actually went for a D&C to complete. Since afta dis procedure in dec 2011 my period is been coming with severe pain and most times scanty. I hav taken series of antibiotics and homorne treatment which has nt helped so much cos d last period in dec was still painful and scanty. Am devastated cos i dnt know wat has gone wrong with my system. An ultra sound scan showed that there are no fibroids but d uterus is retroverted with an ecopoor fluid in it(before d antibiotics nd homorne treatment).I dnt know which next step to take. Am getting thinner nd thinner by d day. Pls does any one have a clue as to wat am going tru? Pls i just need somone to talk to.

U might need to see a gynae for proper checks. I have a 3yr old and being ttc for 13months now. I did a couple of transvaginal scans at some point was placed on 100 mg clomid, d eggs were monitored and got an injection to rupture it while we were told what days to babydance. Nothing happrned, i was scheduled for hsg and dh-a semen analysis. When his results came his count was 8million while to conceive a man should have atleast 20million. Thats why i have been stalling on the hsg....im scared as i heard its painful.... undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
hello fruitful mums,welcome accurategirl so sorry for ur predicament i suggest u see a gyno prefferably at d teaching hospital nd also put it in prayers,nothing impossibe with God,@ napa bulky uterus is mainly caused by fibroid or if u pregnant in ur situation u said ur uterus is empty,an ultra sound scan will explain better,folic acid nd b complex wrks well for d internal heat,@ pink22 iv sent it twice che its jemmyfisher52@gmail.com?i dnt understand again o il try nd send it again.loads of baby dust nd sticky vibes to evryone,remain blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
@mamatrips which orphanage home nd d seed is it to d same orphanage or we cld do it individually?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2013
Happy new year fruitful mothers,it is well with everyone of us. @kemidebie cngrats to u n a healthy 9months to u. Mamat u always inspire us.I concur with what u said.thank u very much n may God bless u. @all we can visit any orphanage around us.I can feel a lot of testimonies on the way. Thank u Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 09, 2013
@Accurategirl, welcome on board Babe. cheesy . @JoesQ, here is how our plan will G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡. We will get a list of everyone here INDIVIDUALLY. Buy stuffs; Rice, caprisone, Bobo, Biscuits, etc, observe a fast, take the stuffs to any Motherless Babies home of Ɣ☺ΰr choice, present the stuff on behalf of the women here and ask the children to lay their hands on the list and FIRE PRAYERS. Then continue the fast till after midnight prayers. After casting, binding, destroying and prophecying in the night Ɣ☺ΰ can then break Ɣ☺ΰr fast. If we are up to 20 involved in thiS, Tell me say SOMETHING nor G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Happen? grin . Let Me see those that concur Ojare. Buh if ℓ̊ jam Ɣ☺ΰ for the Orphanage near ma house nko? undecided lipsrsealed grin @ least ℓ̊ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ see as Alwaysbaby big bum.bum d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shake 17, 18, 19, brokoto grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 4:21am On Jan 09, 2013
Happy New Year to every fruitful mothers and fathers in the house.We thank God for the gift of life.

@Chi16,thank God for the tremendous improvement in your DH's sperm count.I am very happy for you.How do i send a mail to you.I have tried to do that on nairaland forum or is there any other way i can reach you?I am also participating for the 21days fasting and prayer as a winner family.

@Mamatriplets,keep on believing in God as you have been encouraging others.You will laugh at last.IJN.

@kemidebbie..I wish you a stressfree 9months in Jesus name.

@all,We will all testify of God's triple F(Fruitfulness,Favour and Fulfillment) this year 2013 in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2013
@ Kemidebbie congrats on you BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2013
MamaT I concur o.the floodgates of heaven will surely be opened & there shall be a rain of glorious babies upon everyone here in d mighty name of Jesus.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2013
MamaT the MamaT, you don finish me dis morning with laugh.
I concur ojare my sister, you are too much, love u mwaaaa
Joesq i will check again if i no see maybe i go drop my number, i no mind, nothing to hide
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2013
MamaTriplets I concur o. Kaynee has been TTCing for 13 months now. See how time flies. But a thousand days is like a day before our mighty God. Which day we go do the fasting is it this coming saturday or? Pls fill me in mek I start to prepare maself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2013
MamaT I'm in definately in support too cheesy .....when should we do it.

Update. I finally got AF at cd54..very painful too. I'm nt so sure of fertilaid anymore, it def messed up my sys. Evn after AF I'm still feeling pains, cramps, whenever i lay on my left side, i begin to feel pain...I've stopped fertilaaid for now..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
profeseur: MamaT I'm in definately in support too cheesy .....when should we do it.

Update. I finally got AF at cd54..very painful too. I'm nt so sure of fertilaid anymore, it def messed up my sys. Evn after AF I'm still feeling pains, cramps, whenever i lay on my left side, i begin to feel pain...I've stopped fertilaaid for now..

Hmm, i thought fertilaid was supposed to do the opposite. this fertilaid too has thrown me off symtopms, i had midcycle spotting on CD 14 then spotting and cramps on CD 21 & CD 22.

Today is CD 31 no AF, no PMS, nothing!.

@MamaT, i am down for this fasting too!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
ℓ̊ think we should observe the fast next week saturday to give everyone enoff time to prepare. Visit the Orphanage home within our vicinity same time say by 10am. Then G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ home and be in the mood of Prayer till our normal midnight prayer. After which you are free to break yóur fast. Some might need to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ to ceremonies or even to work; its allowed. Just be in the mood of prayer. There will be a Mass Release of Babies!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thank God my vagina dryness is over at last.Well just want to share my experience to help somebody here who might be battling with vagina drynsss. Mine started for over 3yrs , sincerely speaking it made baby dance not enjoyable except during ovulation. I did first thing first,prayer, and it worked for me some times. So i tried to google about natural solutions to vagina dryness and i saw ' take alots of water' etc. And dat(drinking water) i can say i have PHD in dat, in fact Dh call me mobile tanker. Yet no improvement. To cut d long story short, about 3weeks ago i tried to make some research in the ne on what could be responsible for dz whole thing, there and then i discovered that i was the cause. U may ask how?. I always put my finger inside my vag. anytime i was taking my bath to make sure the place is clean (not with soap anyway cos i learnt i dnt have to dat a long time ago) unknowing to me i was doing myself more harm than good. So i learnt dat, vagina has inbuilt cleanser, dating put your finger to wash all d time can cause dryness. I decided to stop, i only wash d surface with just water as usual and then i continue with loads of drinking water. My sisters the result is tremendous, so so surprising even Dh is wondering what has happened, i told him my secret, nothing to hide. Hope this wil help somebody.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
As I adviced a friend weeks ago I will do the same here.
Ladies please do no take fertilaid etc if u don't have documented hormonal issues from at least 3 tests on 3 different months. It does more harm than good. Mrs A getting pregnant thru fertilaid doesn't mean mrs b will get pregnant from it. If you do not have hormonal issues, this supplement will mess up your system. A lot of people abuse the supplement thinking it is a miracle drug.

@godiya,years ago my obstetrics teacher told my class that the only thing that should be used to wash the vag.ina is p.e.nis. No douching, no washing, nothing. Only outside should be washed, you can also use feminine wipes, but never put it inside.
Good thing you found the cause of the dryness.
Baby dust ladies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by accurategirl: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
heknowsmyname:

U might need to see a gynae for proper checks. I have a 3yr old and being ttc for 13months now. I did a couple of transvaginal scans at some point was placed on 100 mg clomid, d eggs were monitored and got an injection to rupture it while we were told what days to babydance. Nothing happrned, i was scheduled for hsg and dh-a semen analysis. When his results came his count was 8million while to conceive a man should have atleast 20million. Thats why i have been stalling on the hsg....im scared as i heard its painful.... undecided
wow! so much love in dis houz.Am spirit is lifted. Went for a pelvic scan today and was diagnosed with PID and was also askad to bring DH eor fluid analysis. My sista that HSG of a thing is realy making me scared heard its painful too. I think i wil hold on till we are treated of dis PID. Thanks @ all for your concern am really hapy i ve found a place like dis. God definately will do it for us. Baby dust to u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmmm @ beloved am also begining to think abt wat u said o! Because ever since I started taking dis prenatalplus I ve since then been feeling sharp pains in my left side starting frm my mid CD and I mean sharp severe pains which I don't experiance b4 o!... I was even begining to think dat maybe I now have ovarian cysts...I rebuke it though.@mama triplet am gamed as per d orphanage visit next wk o... Infact am excited abt it already.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thank u my sisters for all your congratulatory messages,i know that before the end of this month many more BFPs shall be celebrated on this fruitful forum IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
profeseur: MamaT I'm in definately in support too cheesy .....when should we do it.

You had an anovulatory cycle. You did not ovulate, your lining finally broke down on its own at CD54. If you ovulated your cycle won't be more that 32 days max.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Adedoyinsola: Hmmmm @ beloved am also begining to think abt wat u said o! Because ever since I started taking dis prenatalplus I ve since then been feeling sharp pains in my left side starting frm my mid CD and I mean sharp severe pains which I don't experiance b4 o!... I was even begining to think dat maybe I now have ovarian cysts...I rebuke it though.@mama triplet am gamed as per d orphanage visit next wk o... Infact am excited abt it already.

I think you should check for cysts. I get the pain most months and that's cos I have cysts.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
@beloved1993 dats not true. U can hve a cycle longer dan 32 days and stil ovulate. Lets be careful wat kind of info we pass along here so as not to mislead anyone.

@profeseur wat was ur cycle like b4 u started Fertilaid? And how long hve u been takin Fertilaid for?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
If your body is working the way it should and ovulating normally, it won't be longer than 32 days. All drs will tell you that a 54 day cycle is anovulatory. The only exception is in those that have pcos, then a cycle longer than 32 days might still be ovulatory.
If you ovulate, after 14 days the endometrial lining MUST break down if no pregnancy, there is no 2 way about it. And we all know that the first part of the cycle should be 14 days give or take 4 days. So unless a lady has PCOS, there should be no variation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
@hebrew woman i used jst one bottle oh...one month. My circle is btwn 28 to 32 days. And just lyk favored gal,this circle i had spottin bt on cd42.
I stopped because i was kinda scared. Stil having pains/cramps in my abdomen esp my left side. I'm thinking of goin fr scanning to jst check what is happening in there if the pain persists.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
profeseur: @hebrew woman i used jst one bottle oh...one month. My circle is btwn 28 to 32 days. And just lyk favored gal,this circle i had spottin bt on cd42.
I stopped because i was kinda scared. Stil having pains/cramps in my abdomen esp my left side. I'm thinking of goin fr scanning to jst check what is happening in there if the pain persists.

Did you do hormonal tests before using it? Your cycle was normal b4,u were most probably ovulating. Fertilaid has little or no benefit to those with normal cycles. Don't be scared, there is no harm done. Since you have stopped, your cycle should be back to normal within months.
I saw a topic by ibifemi(she sells fertilaid), everyone that's thinking of getting fertilaid should read it first. Will see if I can get the link to post here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2013
@beloved1993 again dats not true. There are pple who jst cannot hve 28-32 day cycle and it doesn't mean they dnt ovulate. Ovulation does not necessarily happen mid cycle and it doesn't mean ur body isn't working d way it shuld. D reason Drs ask u monitor or get to know ur cycle is to know wat is normal for u cos wat is normal for one woman might not b for another woman. U are very right dat if u ovulate u'l get a period after 14days cos dats not my point. Am sayin u can hve a regular cycle dat is more dan 32 days n stil ovulate evry cycle.

@profeseur ur cycle shuld return to normal after a few months like beloved1993 sed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2013
If there is any woman out there, that has a "regular" cycle of longer than 32 or 35 days and is ovulating every month then she is 1 in a million. It is not the norm. If 1 percent of the population die at 70, and 99 percent die at 75, then the normal age to die is 75. That an analogy, understand that in medicine or science, most of the time the minority is not taking into account.
If a cycle is called abnormal it means it is not working the way it should. I'm sorry I am not going back and forth on this, this is my last statement on this topic.
A lady that has a cycle thats longer than 32-35 days should go and find out the reason why cos it is not normal.likewise if the cycle is less than 21. There is a normal range because no woman is the same as you said. But if anyones cycle is out of this normal range, then it is abnormal.my RE said if you have a 28 day cycle you ovulate, you don't need any test to tell you that; if your cycle is out of the range, the body is not working the way it should, meaning you are most likely not ovulating. My own ob/gyn (since I cant treat myself) gave me clomid cos a test showed I was not ovulating even though I had a 28 day cycle. My RE called bu.ll..sh..it on it. Ovulation tests are misleading and he was right. My cycles have never been the same since I used clomid.
I didn't come on this site as a Dr but as a patient. I just couldnt keep my mouth shut seeing all the brouhaha about fertilaid.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 12:52am On Jan 10, 2013
My sister has a cycle of more dan 32 days, i think its actually abt 40 days and she ovulates regularly. And d way she knws she ovulates is not by using ovulation tests but by planning each of her pregnanies. And i dnt believe shes one in a million. Ur a Dr so am sure u knw dat it's hard for any woman to say i'l get pregnant dis month and do so if they dnt ovulate regularly or if they dnt knw thier cycle. I am not a Dr but I dnt need to b to say smethng dat am sure of.

Also Pple who hve spoken gud of Fertilaid like myself hve done so based on personal experience. In dis ttc journey I try not to tel pple to use smethng dat I hvnt used so I dnt knw wat u mean by d 'brouhaha' abt fertilaid. I dnt think anyone here has a share in d company dat makes d drug so thrs no need to promote it if we really dnt believe dat it works.

Dats all I hve to say on dis too so we can def move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.