Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395046 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Your sister is 1 lucky woman. smiley
Congrats on your pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2013
I just saw the rest of your post. When I mentioned fertilaid, I wasn't talking about you. I actually dont know your history to know if you used fertilaid or not. I was talking abt those that used fertilaid and messed their cycle up.
A friend of mine I met on this page wanted to use fertilaid few wks ago, when someone came to write a bfp testimony. This friend said pple r getting pregnant on fertilaid and I said fertilaid is for those that have hormonal problems. I told her to get hers checked first.

We ladies ttc are looking for every avenue for hope,and if there are a lot of testimonies on fertilaid a lot of people will be using it without knowing if its meant for them or not. So, thats what I was referring to. It had nothing to do with you. I have nothing against fertilaid, I know it works for those that have the indications of usage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2013
MamaTriplets: @JoeQ, I actually took Fertility blend and not Fertilaid. But they both contain vitex which Lowered my estrogen and dried up my CM. My cycle didn't change in the first two(2) months but in the 3rd month it changed drastically so I had to stop cos I felt I was not Ovulating anymore cos I stoped having my normal Ovulation pains.So if U have hormone issues be very careful before U decrease wat U need to increase. Baby Dust to All!!! kiss kiss kiss
ℓ̊ posted this some Months ago and Hebrew woman disagreed with me. Fertilaid or Fertilblend is not for everyone. Its only beneficial to those who do not ovulate. It works to normalize hormones. So if Ɣ☺ΰr hormones are already normal wat will it do for Ɣ☺ΰ? undecided lipsrsealed shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 2:56am On Jan 10, 2013
Beloved1993 I knw u were not referring to me particularly but I was jst tryin to say dat a lot of pple who recommend Fertilaid hve actually used it and are doing so based on experience.
I've also sed in a few of my posts dat I knw pple it has worked for and pple it hasn't worked for but I recommend it to pple jst based on my own experience but like all drugs it works differently on different pple.

Mamatriplets, am not exactly sure wat ur point is sayin dat I disagreed wit ur post. If I hve a diff opinion then wats d big deal abt it? I never sed Fertilaid is for evryone, I remember one of my posts whr I sed Fertilaid might not b for evryone but I dnt think it' doesnt hurt to try it out. Its jst like clomid for example, thr are pple who swear by it dat it wil surely make u ovulate but we hve seen dat its not true. Thr are pple who also say clomid dries up CM and sme pple say it didnt dry up thiers wen they took it. Jst like evry drug, its as plain as simple as dat. Again dats my opinion so enlighten me on d point ur actually tryin to make, mayb am jst missing it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 10, 2013
@mamatriplet, u no dey sleep..I believe you are firing prayer in your room. May God answer all our prayers o. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2013
My Beloved, Sleep ke? ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pray ojare. Naim ℓ̊ carry myself ©º♏Є put for Ɣ☺ΰ and Hebrewoman tory. See am ₪a̶̲̥̅̊!!! Pregnant woman don say ♍åkє̲ ℓ̊ xplain maself or else angry . Hmmm... Afraid catch me ooo! Where Alwaysbaby to helep me out ooo! undecided . My point exactly is that no drug should be made to be like a miracle drug. If it receives that much hype be sure almost every woman here would try it out. And my dear sometimes it really HURTS to try it. For someone to have a fifty something days cycle out of the blues ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ joke? That's like two cycles in one all for nothing. Lets just be careful wen recommending wat worked for us to others as the effects on others might really be harmful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2013
Fertilaid is not a miracle drug. It dsnt work for everybody just like evry other drug in the market.
If you have a regular cycle, fertilaid might change or not change your cycle. I know someone that has a regular cycle and still went on to get pregnant with fertilaid. It didn't mess up her cycle.
I also know someone with irregular cycles that fertilaid didn't work for.
So everybody is different. Very different. If you've tried fertilaid and it didn't work no big deal,but that dsnt mean you should discourgae other people from trying it because everyone is different.
Like Hebrew woman said,this same clomid causes so much side effects on some women,even OHSS but some women take it just like that,no biggie.
Please before you take any drug someone recommended,do your own personal research. So we dnt start blaming who recommended it in the first place.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2013
Adedoyinsola: Hmmmm @ beloved am also begining to think abt wat u said o! Because ever since I started taking dis prenatalplus I ve since then been feeling sharp pains in my left side starting frm my mid CD and I mean sharp severe pains which I don't experiance b4 o!... I was even begining to think dat maybe I now have ovarian cysts...I rebuke it though.@mama triplet am gamed as per d orphanage visit next wk o... Infact am excited abt it already.

Sorry, I missed what u said about prenatalplus. Is it like fertilaid or just prenatal vitamins with dha? I don't know the ingredients of prenatal plus, so I don't know if that's what causing your symptoms.

And try to bd, the pain could be ovulation pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2013
@mamatriplets, you remind me of one of my aunties, an Akwa-ibom woman. Serious prayer warrior, I haven't met anyone that prays more than her.
Your triplets are coming soon IA, don't worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2013
@ beloved so how do I knw if I ve ovarian cysts! Though I did pelvic scan a month ago and nothing like dat was mentioned and d reason I did it was to find out wats causing d pain on my left side.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2013
Adedoyinsola: @ beloved so how do I knw if I ve ovarian cysts! Though I did pelvic scan a month ago and nothing like dat was mentioned and d reason I did it was to find out wats causing d pain on my left side.....
If there is a cyst, the scan would have shown it. Is the pain constant throughout your cycle or just specific days? For how many months now? It could be nothing serious, maybe ovulation pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2013
Dis pain don pass ovulation pain o! I knw my ovulation pains now...but when I started noticing d pain was becoming severe was when I started clomid 'because of d hype I got abt it' around early 2011 but I stop all together last year July after I did iui at st ives which did work though!.....but I must say dat dis pain aches real bad frm my left side ovary to my bottom and my thigh.I knw I sld go to d hostipal but am tired of going dere o, am tired of everything Jare!....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2013
Hello dear mamas,
Good morning o. MamaTriplets, that is a good idea o however I no get orphanage near me but I have children near me that I can give such things too because for some their parents are really struggling earning so little it is even amazing how they feed.
I plan to be used of God to put smiles on their faces this month by God's grace. So I will just do the needful that day, possibly visit them in their house but I will let them pray as they are led and say amen on our behalf while holding the list I write of women here.
How you dey prayer mama? Don't worry, God is preparing something special for you.

Concerning the use of these prescription drugs and supplements, hmmmn some people get odeshi body. Upon all I read about clomid, when I used it before before I never get all the side effects or dryness.
Then even before fertilaid was mentioned on this forum I had used it for a month plus though I didn't see any changes but I read some hv used it for almost a year and got pregnant, whether or not it was the trigger we cannot say.
I have stopped reading up the success stories anymore on it because I see it just like a supplement now especially because of the folic acid in it and not that this is what will work or not. Pregnacare conception gives me black poo and I get diarrhoea sometimes.

Since the day I read God has said it, do not calculate it (I even posted it here) is when I got to this conclusion.

@Hebrewwoman, how is your baby and prepar for your baby's birth. I hope cold no too much for there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2013
Adedoyinsola: Dis pain don pass ovulation pain o! I knw my ovulation pains now...but when I started noticing d pain was becoming severe was when I started clomid 'because of d hype I got abt it' around early 2011 but I stop all together last year July after I did iui at st ives which did work though!.....but I must say dat dis pain aches real bad frm my left side ovary to my bottom and my thigh.I knw I sld go to d hostipal but am tired of going dere o, am tired of everything Jare!....

Pele dear, olorun a fun e l'alafia. I know its not easy, and going to hospital in Nigeria is quite stressful. My ovary pain also started after using clomid, it also made the endometriosis worse. If they didn't see a cyst in your last scan, did they tell you the size? Cos an enlarged ovary can cause these symptoms you described. Although I don't see any reason why the ovary should be enlarged sine u didn't use any stimulating drugs. Try to use painkillers. That's what I do when the pain is really bad. Sorry to hear about your IUI, even though it did work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2013
@ beloved so am disturbing o! Oya dis is my last one sha, am hold d scan result in my hands d measurement of my left ovary is 24*26mm while my right side is 23*24mm... Its obvious d left one is large so cld dat be d cause...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2013
@beloved and hebrew woman. I have pcos that's why i assumed fertilaid would work for me, confirmed pcos sef, AF was lyk once in 3 or 4 months before i started using metformin....it just recently stabilized to 28-32 days...about 5months of regular 28-32 circle days now.
I've tried clomid too for 3 cycles and it didn't help me ovulate...i know this becauuse my doctor and i monitored it through scanning from cd 12 to 18.
So I'm jst shocked fertilaid didn't work cause i have pcos and i don't ovulate.......*sigh or maybe i dint stick with it long enough? I dnt even know jare...all dis ttc matter is very exhausting mentally and physically.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2013
@Chi16.. I sent a mail to your box.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
So what is the case from me, i haven't tracked my cycle for so long. but the past 3months has been
37 days,
30 days,
42 days
and now with fertilaid i am on CD32, no AF, no PMS, negative HPT.

I also realize that stress, exercise, change of environment, etc, prolong my cycles. I have run through the bottle of fertilaid, so i am just waiting for AF then i'l go and see a gyno. never had any test done beforeo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Good day Fruitful Mamas oo!!!
Longest time,make una no beat your sister she no well for some time.
Congrats to the newly pregnant mamas and congrats to everyone here because this year will usher in countless testimonies..
Too many pages to read through but small small i go get there.

Bless you all! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hi Seanbell how have been
Joesq you can just text me on 08********************

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
@santagelo...pls i didn't c ur mail in my box. U can resend it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
hello fruiful mums,mamatrp i also concur to ur proposal of visiting orphanage homes,@ seanbell ow u doin?op u grooving ur preg days.hebrew woman op u doin ok.pink22 iv sent an sms to u but its hangin pls if ur phone is switched off put it on.op to hear from u soon:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
@Adedoyinsola, your ovaries are not enlarged. The sizes are normal.

@joesQ,for how many months were u on clomid for? And I want to assume ur dr started from a lower dose.
Clomid and metformin are the drugs of choice. But if that doesn't work you can try ovarian drilling, thats the last treatment.
If you are overweight, loss of weight would really help, it is the first line of treatment before medications.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
joesQ: hello fruiful mums,mamatrp i also concur to ur proposal of visiting orphanage homes,@ seanbell ow u doin?op u grooving ur preg days.hebrew woman op u doin ok.pink22 iv sent an sms to u but its hangin pls if ur phone is switched off put it on.op to hear from u soon:

Joesq sorry i was in church. You can resend, my phone has been on for sometime now but nothing just resend pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sorry double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2013
TGIF cheesy cool grin *Dancing Etigi* How una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥? @PinK abeg Ɣ☺ΰ can remove Your number JoesQ has it now. Am tempted to call you tongue not to talk of Your numerous fans n hackers wink . Abi Ɣ☺ΰ want constant low battery? cool . @All, ℓ̊ hereby move a motion for the adoption of the program of next saturday; Visiting orphanages and the less privilege with a fast till after midnight prayers. Seconded by all those that concurred!!! Lets start preparing ooo!!! ℓ̊ will see if ℓ̊ can ♍åkє̲ a comprehensive list. @ALADUNNI, my heart went out to you this morning, hope Ɣ☺ΰ are good? You too will receive Divine Visitation. @Udo Pauli Owerifeneme, Inugo? @All, Standstill and see the Salvation of the Lord. One-Love!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2013
MamaT, thanks , i no mind you sisters calling me sha na those hackers fear me.
Yes ooooo next Saturday is it the excitement alone make me feel like say i get belle ,hahahahaha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2013
Seanbell, nice to read from you, It is well dear before you know it you be back on your feet again, I too experienced a very tough morning sickness, but am very ok now. @Hebrewoman, Champs, Prettymama, and other preggy mamas, Hope you and your LOs are doing great.
@Udoka@ It is well with you, God is your source hold on to him. Delay is NEVER denial. I am very sure of that.
@Mamatriplets, Alwaystrue, Pink22, Adedoyinsola, joesQ,favored girl and others................ Note that DELAY is NEVER DENIAL. God is too faithful to fail. So be still and know that he is your God.
@ Shiloh hope all is well with you. Always remember that God is aware of it all.

Luv y'all, you are all in my prayers. Have a blessed weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2013
@chi16..That is the same address i sent it to..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2013
hi everyone, its been a very busy week

MamaT, AM IN for the charity
but this marathon fast, God help me, na 6 o'clock fast i dey always do but I pray for God's strength.

y'all have a fruitful weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
@mama3, ur suggestion is so good. It is a spiritual exercise dat will bring down the blessings of God. I also suggest that as we do this, our mouths and hearts should be filled with thanksgiving for he has already done it.

@ all, I took duphaston and this is 22days after and no period. What could be wrong?

@ kemidebbie, congrats on ur bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks and amen @ Mstia

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.