Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396800 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Zino89:
Good evening all ttc mamas am new on here.. May God answer our prayers.
may God answer your prayers speedily. may your stay on ttc thread be short. We will all port to pregnancy thread this year in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congrats dear....H&H 9 months

UmmTwins2:
Hello fruitful mamas. 10x to everyone keeping d thread alive. udysweet may God bless ur kind n generous heart n grant all that ur heart desires, soon n very soon. Amen.
Mamas na Glo network hol me since o, my good news is here ; my plenty-week-wait finally ended in praise smiley ALHAMDULILLAH I can't thank HIM enough. We've been pleasantly surprised once again grin
Pic 1 was with Saturday FMU
Pic2 was frm yesterday(Sunday) afternoon
Thanks sisters for ur help , support, may God grant ur surprise miracles too very soon. Amen
I really appreciate.

Cc; MGeey
Cc; mamakendra
Written this since yesterday (Monday) but this frustrating network undecided

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
My dear, the doctors report is not the last report. Don't know what you should use, other sabi mama's will tell you what to do.

But please speak to your tube, tell every cysts to disappear, speak healing to your body. I agree with you that you are well. Please rest in the Lord, sleep well, you don't need to worry. God bless you dear.

toyeentee:
Good morning sisters,
please my doc told me today that i have tubo-ovarian cysts on both sides. can serra, chinese teas and clean point work for this?
I already bought them, about to start taking them.
he seemed to think the only solution is to remove both tubes and possibly some part of the ovary. I could barely sleep.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
My dear, my colleague had your symptoms, she went to the hospital and they told her nothing, they even gave her malaria drugs which she took, God being God, helped her, after about two weeks, she went to the hospital and this time the test was positive.
Go to another hospital, even if it reads negative, hold on for another week. God strengthens you

Olaedoh:
good morning all, just saw this page and felt this is the right place for me to ask my question. will appreciate all the advice i can get. i got married last year and have been ttc, around middle january, i noticed am always feeling sick, constant headache, tiredness, nauseous, cramps, constipation, i even had spotting. goggled the symptoms, was celevbrating inside me as goggle said its signs of early pregnancy. today is 7th january and i havn't seen my period since this year. now to my question, i went for a pt test yesterday, before the lady incharge gave me my result, she and the lab attendant was acting funny, had long section of secret conversation. after which the lady came and met me in the waiting room room and was like even though i didnt. pay for consultatiin, that she just wants to help me. was asking quesrions like when was the last time i saw my period, how long have i been ttc, i answered all her questions. she now said that if a lady wants to conceive, that it is normal that she runs some test to be sure she isnt sick or having any infection so it wnt affect the baby. and that ahe is to be taking some medications before taking in. she now said i should give her a minute. she came back later and was like my result came back negative, that she even went to check again noe just to be sure but it still read negative but i should now register with them so they can start running the test on me and also give me some drugs i'll be taking. Now i might be wrong, i might be right too. but for some reasons, am suspecting she gave me the wrong result so i can come and start the test and what not with their clinic. please os that even possible, have any one had that kinda experience. please i'll appreciate all your advice

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Not always dear

MummyJJ:
@ olaedoh I don't think that info about blood test not detecting pregnancy till 6wks. Maybe scan but test can detect as early as 10-12days post ovulation. Other mama's correct me if am wrong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olaedoh: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
FruitfulRay:
My dear, my colleague had your symptoms, she went to the hospital and they told her nothing, they even gave her malaria drugs which she took, God being God, helped her, after about two weeks, she went to the hospital and this time the test was positive.
Go to another hospital, even if it reads negative, hold on for another week. God strengthens you

thanks a lot ma. this just gave me a new surge of hope. will just hold on and go to another hospital by next week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congrats mama. Alhamdullilah. May Allah make it a happy and healthy 9 months
That is a really blazing positive. Are you sure you don't have twins in there?

Abeg, sama us with your WIDD.

UmmTwins2:
Hello fruitful mamas. 10x to everyone keeping d thread alive. udysweet may God bless ur kind n generous heart n grant all that ur heart desires, soon n very soon. Amen.
Mamas na Glo network hol me since o, my good news is here ; my plenty-week-wait finally ended in praise smiley ALHAMDULILLAH I can't thank HIM enough. We've been pleasantly surprised once again grin
Pic 1 was with Saturday FMU
Pic2 was frm yesterday(Sunday) afternoon
Thanks sisters for ur help , support, may God grant ur surprise miracles too very soon. Amen
I really appreciate.

Cc; MGeey
Cc; mamakendra
Written this since yesterday (Monday) but this frustrating network undecided

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Godanswerprayer:

u are welcome may God answer u quickly here. talking abt herbal I kW a nurse here in p.h dat use herbal to treat fibroids and cyst. I kW of smbody dat d medicine shrink her 4 fibroids and she is pregnant now. even I my self was treated of complex ovarian cyst by her herbs.so I don't kW if u have anybody in p.h dat can help to send it if u ll b interested. but hope d fibroid is not blocking her cervix. cos I kW of a lady she advice to go for surgery cos of dat. i don't kW y.thanks

Good day mama, my scan result shows i av complex adnexial cyst. How can i get the the herbal to treat it please. and how much?
Am in Ogun State
Help a sister biko. God bless you

Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
fpeter:

Share with your mom my dear, she will call DH to order.
Meanwhile, pray that boy out of your home for now biko.

cry i told my mom to speak wt him
Almost at the close of the discussion this man raised his hand slapped me twice cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
UmmTwins2:
N this.....

Yayyy congrats I'm so happy to hear your bfp news

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
4realwoman:
@Legendsmother, Janix2, Omoyeni3601, Fertilewomb, Triangullar, MumJedidiah, Greenpea, Dadsonval, 3greatnations, bidemibunmi, Adorablewifey just checking up on you mamas and how you all are good? kindly stop by to say hi. thanks
thnks so much for remembering me, God bless u, how are u doing too? All i believe is that this 2017 is our year to carry out triplets IJN, amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Am speechless @curvilicious. Has he ever slapped you? What's the cause of all this anger sef!! Abeg before it's deteriorate, get your pastor involve and maybe any of his family he respects and are "spiritual". You are not only be tortured mentally and emotionally, now it is physical something ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
curvilicious:

Almost at the close of the discussion this man raised his hand slapped me twice cry cry cry
hian. slap u twice untop wetin. hope not in ur mom"s presence. look for a way to kip ur mom out of dis cos of her health issue and also she wil never look at ur dh again d same way evn if tins gt settled later. see if na me eehh i go first find smwere travel go first to cool my head. begin restrategize. wen u cm back lock up and if u aint working pls hunt for a teaching job or learn a skill to get busy. trust me by d tym u gt home na to mind ur business mk evrybody cain dia lane.
im jst not happy wit d slapping issue couple wit ttc. no vex oh u sure say dt boy na him cousin? jst thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:

hian. slap u twice untop wetin. hope not in ur mom"s presence. look for a way to kip ur mom out of dis cos of her health issue and also she wil never look at ur dh again d same way evn if tins gt settled later. see if na me eehh i go first find smwere travel go first to cool my head. begin restrategize. wen u cm back lock up and if u aint working pls hunt for a teaching job or learn a skill to get busy. trust me by d tym u gt home na to mind ur business mk evrybody cain dia lane.
im jst not happy wit d slapping issue couple wit ttc. no vex oh u sure say dt boy na him cousin? jst thinking out loud

My mom was there she left this morning
Am so bitter am so bitter cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
curvilicious:

In her presence? My sister, let me PM you now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
MummyJJ:
Am speechless @curvilicious. Has he ever slapped you? What's the cause of all this anger sef!! Abeg before it's deteriorate, get your pastor involve and maybe any of his family he respects and are "spiritual". You are not only be tortured mentally and emotionally, now it is physical something ooo

Yes he did once because of this same boy cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
curvilicious:

My mom was there she left this morning Am so bitter am so bitter cry cry cry
hugs dear.so sorry. evrytin wil b fine hopefully
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Thats a powerful message on Open Heavens. Thanks for sharing darling Fpeter

God has wiped away our tears, we would all rejoice this year by God's awesome grace

Sis, have you gone for the HSG yet, i heard prisms in surulere carryout painless HSG, you can check them out that is if you have not done it already. Also how far with the yeast treatment any improvement?

Mothers please i heard of a hospital in Surulere called Raheem Memorial Hospital. Don't jump and pass ooooo
went for my HSG yesterday but funny enough its wasn't as painful as the 1st one I did although I took some painkillers. Will be getting the result tomorrow and will be seeing the urologist tomorrow to analyze the result.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toyeentee: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
curvilicious:

OMG! Sis please just try and be strong. This can be really heart-breaking and for your mom to see that, she will be so troubled.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thehomemaker:
Lol mumykryti...we got married same month....I'm six months in Marriage too, hubby used to act up and get angry like I was poisoning myself when i was blending veg and fruits last year and drinking MACV religiously, after i come get belly and misscarried, na him dey buy the fruits and veg, on generator to blend am now plus extra fruit salad on the side. He don sabi now, he will only ask me to explain what I'm taking to him and what it does.

my month marriage partner well-done, no wonder I dey always find you...am glad everything is okay now....next baby would stay very well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
@ curvilicious so sori dis is so sad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
curvilicious:

cheesy u ehn u b case i dey flex cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg where chrissyjay?
Iamhistreasure dat mama don disappear for a long time now o

Oya say present ma

Thanksmy jovial mama curvy for checking up on me...I'M PRESENTTTT
Last week and yesterday has been very streeful for me. I had to register with a hospital at sagamu(OSUT) in oda to see their gynea.
i did a scan which revealed complex adnexial cyst at the right side. The gynea didnt give me any drugs to eliminate it coz am T TC (so he said).
Instead he said i should do HSG(am so afraid now) and hormonal test since av bn T TC about a year now. Am so confused now, i neva tot i would go through all this after my wedding. Av bn crying since yesterday. Dont know what to do now(bn talking to God). Should i go for d test or go trado? just dont know jare.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
curvilicious:

Pls who is the boy to him? his cousin or his Son? cos i dont kw where the anger is coming from. Just put yourself together please. Dont you have elderly people that he respects? cos slapping you in the presence of you mother is a no no for me sha, but i kw that their is nothing that God cannot do.
Firstly Put yourself together and don't reply him back with anger (i Kw it is not easy)
Try and look for food to eat if you have not eating to be strong for yourself
Call your mom later to apologize to her and tell her not to think about the whole thing because of her health pls
Involve people that you kw can talk to him and he will listen to with causing more problem and as for the boy i dont kw what to say about him for now. Please take it easy with yourself biko.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
tRYING TO READ PREVIOUS PAGES....slap ke? let me read first
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
oh my God!!!.... please be calm and be strong. this is just the devil using the boy to wage a war against your marriage but he has failed. I'm so sorry love. Please speak to your pastor and let him pray with you. Also try and look for someone that dh respects very well and who can also counsel you both but most importantly take care of yourself. I know it's hard not to think about it but we need you to be strong especially for your mum.

curvilicious:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
kai am still in shock, slap in the presence of your mum?? his mother-inlaw? did u chook mouth inside the topic? how was things like bfre the arrival of the boy and how long has d boy been staying with you??

oh Lord please give my friend the grace and strength to hold on, to know that you alone are God, please restore love and joy back into her marriage and touch the heart of her husband... in Jesus name... amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benignasweety:
It's called Bcomplex.

Okay thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
curvilicious:

My mom was there she left this morning
Am so bitter am so bitter cry cry cry
curvy baby, 'so sorry, please be stronng.
u can see where this is heading to, and that boy will be seeing all this and will feel happy. please dont try any further discussion wd dh, dont involve any thid party in this. I go with what mama Loisemn said, the best is to ignore the boy n try not to let whatever he does bother you. It will pain u sometimes but endure n pretend. show him love n care and leave d rest to God. I call it loving the unloveable. U will notice a change in DH once u do that. Try and forgive dh for d slap, suprise him by not reacting negatively, pretend it dosent hurt. I knw it is hard especially whn u knw u r right, but please for peace sake n for ur health sake, forgive n try n forget. e hugs sis. Ur testimony is closer n we'll rejoice wd u soon.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
curvilicious:

please get your Pastor or sponsors involve. That boy must leave my house (my opinion). He must stay away from everything that concerns me including my kitchen because no e mama get the kitchen and pot. No cooking for the house once my hubby travel.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
So sorry dear @curvilicious. Am guessing you have read WAR ROOM. Pls find somewhere quiet and cry out to God in the secret, tell Him exactly how you feel and most importantly forgive him. Please be strong. Am not in your shoes but it's painful to me. May God restore Joy and Peace in your home and every intruder both spiritually and physically will be put down.

My dear from experience I have discovered that the devil's aim is to destroy families, as if TTC is not enough he brings disunity and in such union and situation prayers cannot and will not be answered (especially agreement prayers). I don't know if your hubby is generally hot tempered but I see right now a there is a lot of anger. Pray that God softens his heart. E-huggs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls just calm down ur nerves for the sake of your own health and mama health. U re the only one that can make ur mom happy for now so that she ll not think so deep about d drama that happen in ur home. Pls be careful and be prayerful cos d devil is at work,you need not to give him the chance of winning dear. God ll give u the wisdom to overcome and handle this challenge. Dear i know it is not easy at all. I pray the holy spirit ll intervene and ur dh ll see himself and come back to his right sense.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
UmmTwins2 and other preggy mamas, congratulations. I wish u all healthy preggy and safe delivery. Happy bumping.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.