Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396945 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
favouredestiny:

Their HSG isn't painless o, I took paracetamol before the procedure and yet I felt the pain but I had to endure.
na to take tramadol and ibru sure pass.

@caon even me wanted to ask same question, my gynea uses union and refereed us there but their things be like kingsway market
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
caon:
Abeg sabi mamas,I need to ask a question.must one do medical tests in a lab recommended by the doctor?I ask cos the plac dat was recommended is too expensive,moreso I had already done one of d tests in 2 different places n yet she stil wants me to re do d test.wat d u all think.is a general hospital we are talkin about here oo

maybe she has a stake there. It could also be that she trusts them (that particular lab) a whole lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
fpeter:

One major cause of Hydro is PID or aftermath of an infection.
on google I saw that its caused either by clamydia or gono...mehn God would help us o, pls mama ejike asked how to treat as, it affected her left tube while mama asey has hers on both tubes, pls advice. thank you.

mama orney sorry love, I got ur msg o, tried replying my gmail dey mumu

mama curvilicious please come in and tell us you are okay... love youuuu

mama adiahaakwaibom1 u don too mia wetin self!!! I go sue ur school oooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=chrissyjay post=53526354][/quote]
Heĺlo, can u pls read my previous posts u will find the answer u seek. I wrote everytin der. Take care ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
afagha:

maybe she has a stake there. It could also be that she trusts them (that particular lab) a whole lot.
I don't think it's about stake rather, genuineness and clarity. Must of these labs are quake and non licensed so bear with her/him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
mummykyrti:
okay sabi mamas come and put mouth o cc fpeter

I believe it can be treated. The women i follow on YouTube were successful in the treatment of Hydrosalpinx. They all took Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Yi Mu Cao, Xi Xian Cao, Dong Quai, Wobenzyme, Clean point tampon etc, I will give a review when I have my HSG later this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Some docs do not trust some labs. Apart from maybe being compensated for sending patients there, some docs know and refer their patients to labs they trust. After all, they need authentic results to treat the issues properly. They are the ones that will take responsibility more if anything goes wrong with treatment. My doc reffered me to a lab that is far cheaper than the lab I used before. Diff strokes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
fpeter:

I believe it can be treated. The women i follow on YouTube were successful in the treatment of Hydrosalpinx. They all took Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Yi Mu Cao, Xi Xian Cao, Dong Quai, Wobenzyme, Clean point tampon etc, I will give a review when I have my HSG later this month.
am sure those stuffs must cost a fortune, what about those with an average income?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hi all pls am just curious if after doing all these tests and it happens that the person has negative results in all will there still be hope for conception and which problem is should be tackled first, should one go for herbal or Orthodox treatment. Am sorry for too many questions am just thinking of these scenarios and am sacred
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hello mamas beautiful evening to all of us on Gods waiting room, this phase will surely pass.

A big congratulation to all the bellefull mamas, happy bumping.

@4realwoman, thanks for checking up on me. Hope you are good.

@curvilicious, pls take a chill and go for a holiday. If you have family or friends you can stay with for now, dont hesitate to go. As for that boy are you sure he is not ur dh son, cos the attachement and closeness is really questioning . Again are you sure this is not a well thought up plan to use that boy to pursue u? My dear, go for a vacation cos the atmosphere in your home is now toxic, domestic violence kills.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gloriaakin24:
Hi all pls am just curious if after doing all these tests and it happens that the person has negative results in all will there still be hope for conception and which problem is should be tackled first, should one go for herbal or Orthodox treatment. Am sorry for too many questions am just thinking of these scenarios and am sacred

my dear there's a solution for everything, nothing is impossible for God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
mummykyrti:
my dear there's a solution for everything, nothing is impossible for God.

Thanks for the quick response ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
mama @curvilicious how are you this evening? it is well with you. squishy squishy ehugs to you. I love you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
una good evening o! how una dey? I dey here dey chillax with homemade beetroot and grapefruit juice. May God pick up our call soon o.
It is well with our wombs in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=afagha post=53523625]
Co ask. and please where is union diagnostics located?[/quote it depend ur location or better still Google their name to get nearest address . Howevet, there is one around agege pencinima. (Dont know if is close to you)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
afagha:
una good evening o! how una dey? I dey here dey chillax with homemade beetroot and grapefruit juice. May God pick up our call soon o.
It is well with our wombs in Jesus name.
which one be beetroot again?

@ gloriaakin24 pls don't entertain negative thoughts okay, I know atimes its hard, just keeping thinking positive and kip the faith
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=Godchild2015 post=53541895][/quote] thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
mummykyrti:
which one be beetroot again?

@ gloriaakin24 pls don't entertain negative thoughts okay, I know atimes its hard, just keeping thinking positive and kip the faith
it's a root vegetable that helps in detoxing the liver and as I read on many fora,detoxing the liver is key to shrinking fibroids.
from my last pelvic uss, I was able to see some improvements in the sizes of those suckers. so I'm super duper revved up.all in all nah God dey do am.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
MGeey:

Oh girl, i am so happy for you. Woah! Congratulations. May you have a hitch free 9 months, u don join pregnancy thread again be that o. I pray i receive mine soon. What did you do differently pls?

Please what is the meaning of WIDD?
Ameen. 10x for d prayers. Ameen on ur behalf too.
WIDD = What I Did Differently cheesy
Really, I wasn't able to do much since it was my first AF postpartum n I didn't know when to expect it but this is how the cycle went:
I have been taking folic acid for maybe 5months now or so, even though nt regular. Because I initially planned to wean DS Dec ending, I started the cabbage therapy (nt so regularly too).....until I bled again on Jan 6th(then I weaned DS that night) which I thought was d start of a new cycle so I started detox with bitters last thing at night + cabbage n bitterleaf first thing in d morning + cabbage. I only detoxed for 2 days cos mamas here advised that I shld stop n watch since I was cramping on n off. But I tested frm CD26(counting frm d first bleeding) to CD31 n it was -ve so I gave up but decided nt to resume any detox until AF showed up again. While waiting I bought Fish oil supplement(with omega3) n vit. E in the hopes of jst getting my system in a balance in preparation for pregnancy. I continued with regular BD since I dnt even know how my cycle runs anymore ; my last AF was in Jan 2015. I added Bco n vit C only 2 days before I tested positive on CD48 even though my CL used to be 24-26days.
Now I'm nt certain any of d supplements(or even weaning) had anything to do with it but I strongly suggest regular use of Fish oil supplement (with omega3) AND/OR vit E + folic acid too; they'r very good for fertility.
Mamas pls pardon my very long epistle, jst wanted to be explicit. May God grant our wishes n put smiles on all of our faces very soon inshaAllaah. Ameen.
MGeey kiss kiss to ur son

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
ogunbekun:
Congrats mama. Alhamdullilah. May Allah make it a happy and healthy 9 months
That is a really blazing positive. Are you sure you don't have twins in there?

Abeg, sama us with your WIDD.

Ameen. 10x my sister. could be o cos that's d meaning behind my moniker sef grin I wish for a boy n a girl. May God ease ur affairs n crush all ur ttc mountains inshaAllaah. We shall rejoice with u too very soon. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 12:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Mamas i'm sorry am jst commenting o, network dey show me shege. Thanks for all ur prayers n good wishes, may God bless every womb longing for a bab(ies) n grant us everlasting joy in our homes inshaAllaah. Thank u for the love. I really appreciate.
Sprinkling sticky baby dusts everywhere kiss kiss kiss kiss lots n lots of BFPs with viable n healthy babies by God's grace

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 3:15am On Feb 09, 2017
suremum:
@momoftheyear16, I have been battling with the cyst since 2015. In May this year, I went for an ultrasound and my cyst has become large and I was constantly having sharp pain in my left ovary. I met a gynae at a General hospital who prescribed antibiotics for me levofloxacin 500mg ( once a day for 7days), Flagyl 400mg ( thrice a day) for 5 days and then paracetamol (thrice a day for 3days) I took them religiously) after that, I went back to the hospital and the doctor said if the cyst hasn't gone, that means my only option then is surgery as it was a large complex cystand advise I try get pregnant with the cyst. Surgery was just not an option for me and I never even thought of doing a scan after d antibiotics. I decided to go natural and stocked my fridge with fruits and vegetables as this as I have read can shrink cyst though might not be so effective for my kind of cyst ( complex) so since last week I started living my life like a vegetarian. Yesterday morning sometin told me to go for a scan so I can know d size of d cyst now and then monitor it from time to time to see if it will shrink. With so much fear in my heart, I waited for the sonographer to tell me it has increased ( which was my fear) lo and behold, he checked and checked and there was nothing ( as in notin) my ovaries are fine. The sonographer was surprised too and ask if I treated it and I told him I took antibiotics. In his opinion, the antibiotics was effective and must have been the reason d cyst is gone. I hope this help and u get solution to yours too.
@chrissyjay

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:03am On Feb 09, 2017
mummykyrti:
am sure those stuffs must cost a fortune, what about those with an average income?

My dear, I think our health and hope for a BFP is worth more than anything else. You may choose to buy one at a time, the Serrapeptase is crucial though. I went all out because I wanted to attack the hydrosolsalpinx and asherman's syndrome with every weapon necessary. At this point my dear, I barely spend money on anything fashion o..I just want this episode to end and be buried. Instead of asking for gifts from DH now all I ask for is this supplement or that enzyme. It is well. cry
I recently made a list of medications for DH to buy from abroad, for the first time since this journey he said he felt my pain and knelt down to pray for me,asking God to heal me and give me children. He even told me to stop taking the meds that he was ready to pay for IVF..Honestly, I'm not happy with the way this thing has been draining us but what can one do? I only pray for a positive outcome after everything.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:08am On Feb 09, 2017
UmmTwins2

Congratulations dear! Thank God for your good news.
May your heart's desire for twin babies be granted. Have a smooth 9mnts ride.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beckytunde(f): 5:44am On Feb 09, 2017
GOODMORNING MA'S AND SIRS
OUR TESTIMONIES WILL KNOW NO BOUND
WE WILL NEVER LABOUR IN VAIN
OUR GOD WILL DO FOR US WHAT NO MAN CAN DO.AMEN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by easy2conet(f): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Good morning mama's, pls Is anyone in the house that knows about "Prof Ajayi" pls help help ur sister. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2017
UmmTwins2:

Ameen. 10x for d prayers. Ameen on ur behalf too.
WIDD = What I Did Differently cheesy
Really, I wasn't able to do much since it was my first AF postpartum n I didn't know when to expect it but this is how the cycle went:
May God grant our wishes n put smiles on all of our faces very soon inshaAllaah. Ameen.
MGeey kiss kiss to ur son

Thanks a lot dear. I started taking folic acid and vit E last week of January. Dunno if i can do that bitter leaf therapy o. How's the cabbage therapy done? Thanks for your prayers. Now that you've gotten your BFP please discontinue the vit E. I read that it may be harmful to the unborn child if taken in early pregnancy, you can google it. Kisses to your DS. E-hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kirusky4life(f): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2017
Good morning beautiful ladies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Hello mama @curvilicious,how are you today? squishy ehugs to you today. .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2017
suremum:

@chrissyjay

Goodmorning mama.
Thanks for the response

@Godanswersprayer, i dont av anyone in ph oo, but i'll give the second option a try. Thanks mama.
God will definitely answer our prayers in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatp80(f): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2017
caon:
Abeg sabi mamas,I need to ask a question.must one do medical tests in a lab recommended by the doctor?I ask cos the plac dat was recommended is too expensive,moreso I had already done one of d tests in 2 different places n yet she stil wants me to re do d test.wat d u all think.is a general hospital we are talkin about here oo

Most General hospitals are like that. They rejects any test results done outside the recommended one. Just follow the rules. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2017
Kirusky4life:
Good morning beautiful ladies. may God answer our prayers soonest in JESUS name. amen.
please I do experience sperm leakage after sex with dh, though he has some fertility issues we are treating, from the SFA done, they said 100% sperm dead, no motility, no activeness. I usually thought maybe that is the cause of the sperm leaks. but I recently heard that retroverted womb can cause that too
now am thinking of going for TVS but I don't know if the scan will show that.
please mamas I want to know what TVS scan looks out for exactly.
I will really appreciate your kind suggestions

A transvaginal ultrasound is a type of pelvic ultrasound used by doctors to examine female reproductive organs.
This includes the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, cervix, and vagina. Sperm leakage is normal, it is just part of nature
You don't need the whole sperm to conceive, so it is just the law of gravity for what goes up/in to come down/out. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.