Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5438880 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
MummyJJ:
Amen ooo Hannaspirit.
On a lighter note how many of you look pregnant when you push out your Tommy. Am thinking of contesting for bumpy Tuesday. Abi I no qualify.

On another level maybe my twins dey inside thinking from mummy Oyedepo's testimony. Hmmm

Over-too-qualify sef, yes oo, declare it, don't stop saying and in no time your testimony will manifest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 31, 2017
Cuppymummy:
TTC can make almost every woman extra-sensitive. MummyBryan I bet you MamaTb meant no harm. She was just speaking based on (perhaps) her experience with Fertilaid. MamaTb sometimes if our good intentions are not expressed in gentle words, it's easy to be misunderstood. Thank God you've forgiven each other.

I'm a big fan of Fertilaid because it regularises my period every time I'm on it. Like every other medicine, what works for one may not work for another. That doesn't mean that we don't try. Some of the ttc meds that doctors prescribe to us are trial and error anyway. They prescribe Clomid knowing that it doesn't work for everyone.
Fertilaid is not only used for hormonal imbalance, it is also used for unexplained infertility etc. Sometimes it disrupts your period at first but later makes it regular. I know of people that have used it and conceived twins. So there's no harm in giving it a try. Sprinkling baby dust..
Tot this issue has died . U mentioned unexplained infertility. She's just got married this mth hence my advice on relaxing and not stressing out yet. Now u say I should ve expressed in gentle words. People who have used it and conceived twins or triplets did u know their medical diagnosis??
Well this is my last post on this thread.
I wish all mamas here the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 3:27pm On May 31, 2017
mamaTB, how far? I tried calling you now, make we gist.

@ALL let's not miss June Holy Ghost Service with Pastor E.A Adeboye. (June 2,2017) and Power Must Change Hands the following day being Saturday the 3rd. This is our season of pleasant surprises.

God punish TTC, sisters please tempers are flaring already...let's bury this Fertilaid matter and stay focused on what we have at hand, pray, plan and prepare towards attending the programmes coming up.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:28pm On May 31, 2017
Pampharez:
ok great mamas in the house , some weeks back i ranted on how i did 2 ivfs and how both failed and how the hospital failed me , so i know i af came like four days after and my period is usually btw 26-28 days more of 27 days . i have been praying to God to show His daughter mercy. but i waited on day 27 ... no show , d28 no show , day29 no show, day30 no show day 31 and 32 no show ... pls can some body advise a sister here ? i am really hoping and praying /believing for the best.im just wondering if my hormones are still reacting and playing tricks from the last ivf procedure in april. please what do you guys think ?

Mama you are really 'patientful' oo..5 days late and you neva test. The most I have stayed without testing is 2days late. Abeg go do test come sama us the good result. It shall be positive by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2017
MummyJJ:
Ranting time
So yesterday I started feeling cramp after I had missed my period cycle got to 25 this month as against 22-24, one of my friends at work commented that I looked tired I told her its stress. I had to leave work, found a place to cry and sleep. Now I knew AF was on her way.
I managed to wait and then went to church though I was "feeling strong". After church I was playing with a baby and talking with one of the children then the question came bam "aunty when will you give birth to your own baby" I said soon, then she said "but I will be in school" she's in boarding school JSS1 and then said se you will come home on holiday. She didn't seem happy cause she wants to carry my own baby.

Hmmmm this phase is not an easy one and I don't wish it even on my enemy. I am tired 17cycles but am not giving up.

Lord, let people don't begin to ask where is my God. Let your name not be mocked in my life.

TTC is a bad I even remember what CD am in before the day's date.

Lord am depending on Your strength because each month seems harder as my expectation builds.

God sent encouragement to me via email from mummy Faith Oyedepo. I sent an email almost a month ago but got the reply yesterday when my heart was down and I needed help. I will post the message below so it can also encourage you too. Remain bless. Remember this journey can be tiring but DON'T GIVE UP

Not to worry mummy
D little girl is just too eager to help u take care of d twins no, I believe ur prayers has been answered........ Manifestations​ lo sure juuuuu

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:39pm On May 31, 2017
Towerofgrace:
@4realwoman, shey the kpekus haf not do you ni grin ?

How are you sis, just noticed haven't seen you in few days, trust you are good.

warm, squashy, bear hug sis
I just sidon dey look up to God as i don do all the kpekus style wey i kw for this world and hope say one go click to give me my heart desire TWINS grin

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 3:56pm On May 31, 2017
Amen !!! i will for sure , i am at the villa now, and this people don't know what hpt is , so i will do once i get back to lag .

Goldenheart002:

No trick here my sister
Ur testimony is tired of hanging
Manifestation lo sure juuuuuu
Biko, do test and give us good news sharperly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:58pm On May 31, 2017
mamaTB:

Tot this issue has died . U mentioned unexplained infertility. She's just got married this mth hence my advice on relaxing and not stressing out yet. Now u say I should ve expressed in gentle words. People who have used it and conceived twins or triplets did u know their medical diagnosis??
Well this is my last post on this thread.
I wish all mamas here the best.

Ewoo, shocked shocked haba MamaTB, no be so na, ehn biko don't go. This little matter should not rub us of what everyone of us here share together.

Please don't say this is your last comment on this thread i beg u, you don't want us to learn from your WIDD when you get ur bfp ni? no do like that na.

Scuffles with always come up from time to time, it should not stop us from moving forward, even me i have had issues with here b4, we must understand people process things differently, no vex you hia else sexuplet go follow u oo if you vex, biko laugh and put everything behind you make only triplets follow gum your body now now!!!

I perfectly understand where you are coming from as per your advise, getting worried to the extent of using some supplements without diagnosis may do more harm than good, especially if you have only tried a few cycles. it is always better to establish a medical condition b4 bombarding one's self with all sort, i get you sis no one has said you were wrong with what you said ehn, just breathe and wait for hubby to come and knack you better kpekus.

love always kiss kiss kiss plenty homo for you

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 31, 2017
Blessedmumi , in your widd , you said you took herbs for fertility cleanse. Pls was it agbo or white man's herbs? Do they have names? Hope ms no hol u too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:06pm On May 31, 2017
fpeter:
m.amaTB, how far? I tried calling you now, make we gist.

@ALL let's not miss June Holy Ghost Service with Pastor E.A Adeboye. (June 2,2017) and Power Must Change Hands the following day being Saturday the 3rd. This is our season of pleasant surprises.

How mama Fpeter, i just mentioned you not too long ago, can you share some ideas about this mamas post

creamylicious:
It seems there is no cure fór candida .... I have read and read stuffs so tey my head don full. Mamas please is there no way out?? I am tired of sore sex.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:12pm On May 31, 2017
Towerofgrace:

How mama Fpeter, i just mentioned you not too long ago, can you share some ideas about this mamas post

CC; @creamylicious, i tried the vinegar sitz bath. I also did garlic insertion. Washed undies with hot water and ironed them with enough heat.
be careful not to keep your sanitary pads for too long before changing it, I drank warm water+ vinegar occasionally.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 31, 2017
mamatb , ur body dey hot o grin
undecided
Hmm. Like pweetiebabe said, I am suspecting pregnancy hormones in action.
Sweet sister, everyone is entitled to their opinion. The mama u quoted last only gave her opinion. You gave yours. All are valid. Nobody thinks you were wrong. Its just their own experience. For example, I didn't have a good experience with m2tone but it worked for others.
Now you are saying bye bye to us. Its not Ok o like that o. Dont go anywhere except you are crossing to Preggy thread. Hugs...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:29pm On May 31, 2017
Loisemm:
mamatb , ur body dey hot o grin
undecided
Hmm. Like pweetiebabe said, I am suspecting pregnancy hormones in action.
Sweet sister, everyone is entitled to their opinion. The mama u quoted last only gave her opinion. You gave yours. All are valid. Nobody thinks you were wrong. Its just their own experience. For example, I didn't have a good experience with m2tone but it worked for others.
Now you are saying bye bye to us. Its not Ok o like that o. Dont go anywhere except you are crossing to Preggy thread. Hugs...

Bia Loisemm, biko where is our new WIDD compiler, Ffvsquared come and give us WIDD compilation oooo abi MS don hold you ni and you no want tell us

I don carry placard oo
#Chanting
We no go gree o,
we no go gree,
Ffvsquared give us WIDD,
we no go gree

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:31pm On May 31, 2017
fpeter:

CC; @creamylicious, i tried the vinegar sitz bath. I also did garlic insertion. Washed undies with hot water and ironed them with enough heat.
be careful not to keep your sanitary pads for too long before changing it, I drank warm water+ vinegar occasionally.

Thanks darling was it Apple Cider Vinegar or what sort of Vinegar?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:32pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:43pm On May 31, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Thanks darling was it Apple Cider Vinegar or what sort of Vinegar?

ACV with the mother is for drinking, the normal vinegar is what i used for the sitz.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 31, 2017
Towerofgrace , e reach to carry placard cheesy
After that day the nice mama offered, I no see her brakelight here again o. I mentioned her after several bfps followed her offer but she no come wink God bless her with her heart desires.

Last week, depression was almost getting a hold of me because of TTC and another matter. Until one day, I prayed to God and told Him...Lord, I am tired of hoping you will answer on my own timelines and terms. As in I usually say this week o, this cycle o, month o, this year o. And these timelines will come and pass. And disappointment will envelop me like a cloud. But I will pick myself up and continue.
After this last AF, I told God...I surrender to your will Oh Lord. Do it in your perfect time which is never late. Come and see the peace that washed over me after that. I will do my part, kpekus o...take supplements o...pray o...do whatever is necessary and leave Him to do it in His perfect time. So help me God.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:00pm On May 31, 2017
What did MamaTB just said? U last comment bi bawo, u think say I no know ur house? The kind fight I go give u no get part2....Abeg no do DAT ooo,lots of here don learn from u and majority are still willing to learn more. ....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 5:18pm On May 31, 2017
fpeter:

garlic.... Ouch... Does it not cause the vj to smell and does it hurt please Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:40pm On May 31, 2017
mamaTB:
My sexy mama. abeg no vex again you hear? You be one of the mama wey i dey always like to read from ooooo and the only thing wey go make you leave here nah to go to pregnancy thread ooo. Please come back cos we don already dey miss you when you never even go self. Take this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss you hear and we/I love you.
Come back
Come back
Come back grin

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
Na was oh, just dropped phone last night or so, opened now and am seeing all this action... Mummybryan, cool down, mamaTb was advising in good faith, mamatb, you cannot leave like that oh. You peoples testimony is near, and you want the devil to steal your blessing, God forbid. Devil, I rebuke you in Jesus name, this daughters of the most high will receive their miracles.

Now you guys make up now and know and peck, apologise and shame the devil...

MamaTB, if you have forgotten and forgiven us all, comment now, if you don't that means you are still angry with us, you know your anger should not be more than a day.

Me am coming to testify next week in Jesus name oh... Please mamas for this week, testify oh.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:59pm On May 31, 2017
Pampharez:
Amen !!! i will for sure , i am at the villa now, and this people don't know what hpt is , so i will do once i get back to lag .

Please do small small in that villa, don't tell anyone anything, abeg waiting for your testimony... God has already done it...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:18pm On May 31, 2017
Walks into thread and clears throat...good pm all,as we enter into the month of June,may it usher and rain more bfps than May in Jesus name.
I am not happy with what i met on ground as per the e.quarrel between MamaTB and MummyBryan.To be sincere,wen i first read @MummyBryans' first reply to MummyTB i wanted to reply but decided to read to the end.@MummyBryan,you are not the first young bride on this thread to be chided for worrying too early(i need you to note that)but the way you replied oh boy,its a no no!post like yours are the kind that makes people just want to waka pass and keep their comments to themselves.You even went as far as going through her old posts and used what she has complained about to taunt her haba!hmm,she has decided to keep quiet on the thread hope you are happy now.This thread is more than just a faceless forum,i for one and i know many others have made friends here.Ttc is not easy then one that is supposed to feel for you gives you a reminder,sister,not good oh.You even pointed out that she might not be older than you,but,in actual fact,she is older than you in marriage so show some respect.I have much to say but,i will stop here.If i were you,i will apologize to her sincerely and make a peace offering but since you are not me you can decide to clap back at me....your mb not mine!

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 7:05pm On May 31, 2017
yes o!!! and a big Amen !!!i can't wait i tell you ... i am really doing small small ,

FruitfulRay:

Please do small small in that villa, don't tell anyone anything, abeg waiting for your testimony... God has already done it...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 7:16pm On May 31, 2017
you spoke my mind , people new to ttc, don't usually understand the trauma ttc comes with and then how it really feels when someone who has been through a lot is being clapped back at on top ttc matter ... i will also like to state that we are one here and we support each other ... harsh or not , i think we all mean well ...and if you don't like the tone of "words" you can calmly just state your reservations without sassy insults... often times written words could be perceived wrongly. my prayer however is that God should just answer us sharply so we don't have to constantly face silly clap backs for no reason at all because we are trying to help ....and our posts are being perceived wrongly .

well done to all the sabi mamas

pweetymii:
Walks into thread and clears throat...good pm all,as we enter into the month of June,may it usher and rain more bfps than May in Jesus name.
I am not happy with what i met on ground as per the e.quarrel between MamaTB and MummyBryan.To be sincere,wen i first read @MummyBryans' first reply to MummyTB i wanted to reply but decided to read to the end.@MummyBryan,you are not the first young bride on this thread to be chided for worrying too early(i need you to note that)but the way you replied oh boy,its a no no!post like yours are the kind that makes people just want to waka pass and keep their comments to themselves.You even went as far as going through her old posts and used what she has complained about to taunt her haba!hmm,she has decided to keep quiet on the thread hope you are happy now.This thread is more than just a faceless forum,i for one and i know many others have made friends here.Ttc is not easy then one that is supposed to feel for you gives you a reminder,sister,not good oh.You even pointed out that she might not be older than you,but,in actual fact,she is older than you in marriage so show some respect.I have much to say but,i will stop here.If i were you,i will apologize to her sincerely and make a peace offering but since you are not me you can decide to clap back at me....your mb not mine!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 31, 2017
Thank you jor @Towerofgrace Amen ooo its well @goldenheart002 my beji are showing soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 31, 2017
Haba, I thought this matter has died since. Why are u guys digging it up again. @mamatb and I have dropped the mic on this issue since and made up. Why should u tell me to start apologizing. Well, the matter has died off since and I have since forgotten the issue. Just got back from the office and saw this mentions. Pls I will leave the group if you are uncomfortable with me being here. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2017
@pwettymil you should read the posts during the argument. You'd see that I wasn't even insultive and yet I still used the word sorry cos I'm not a hard person. You are dragging a dead matter and really it makes no sense. Read the posts well, and see how we maturely made up. It's epistles like this that is a king her upset . Take care though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 31, 2017
Haa its Wednesday already and instead of bfp naa fight. Get thee behind us Satan. its our testimony that we want not contention. Let's see this as a distraction and move ahead.

No be una wey get money for fetileaid dey worry. Me all have got is FAITH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 31, 2017
MummyJJ:
Haa its Wednesday already and instead of bfp naa fight. Get thee behind us Satan. its our testimony that we want not contention. Let's see this as a distraction and move ahead.

No be una wey get money for fetileaid dey worry. Me all have got is FAITH.
[color=#990000][/color]

I had forgotten the issue o. Got back from work and saw mentions when I was busy laughing at your stomach and was ready to partake in the bump game. We have made up since o.

@mummytb pls don't leave the group because if this. Most times we humans misquote ourselves and we are bound to argue and makeup after that. It's normal. I wouldn't want u to leave cos your experience is needed even by me

@pwettymii the matter has died down since. Forget the issue and move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:20pm On May 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.