Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5437102 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Blessedmumi all I can say to u is to talk heart.....Believe it all ur afflictions, worry and trouble are gone with last month, as we mark d beginning of a new month the lord will do new and permanent thing in ur life.... He will give u triple for ur trouble.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2017
As today marks the beginning of JUNE, The month of JUNE will be a month of breakthrough for us all
This Month of JUNE we and our family will record victory per seconds, per day, per week in the name of Jesus, Amen.
As the last month of the second quarter of this year, we will recover all our lost miracles and we will not have cause to record any evil or sorrow of any kind in the name of Jesus, Amen. Because we have entered the month of JUNE, June will caused us to jubilate, we will give a unique testimony, in JUNE heaven will nullify all our enemies and all allegations against us will experience absolute elevation in all areas of our life in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

HAPPY NEW MONTHS
June is going to be a Month to remember grin

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2017
Blessedmumi, its so sad reading about your miscarriage. Please find out the cause of the miscarriage so we can work towards preventing it. God would give you the one that would stay and give you joy. Be strong my dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Thank you mamas....it's not easy but I've moved on. cry

Happy new month to u all and more BFPs in dis month of June.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Blessedmumi , so sorry to hear this.
Such sad news. . #hugs
May God give you immense peace, comfort and restoration. May you not remember this time with pain again when you hold your kids that are coming.
Thanks for the agbo info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2017
elizino:
Sorry mama. I've been on metformin for about 3months now , though not consistent because of the side effects , the thing no easy at all. I'm on 500mg . You can introduce it to your system slowly by starting with 500mg , then after a week or two., u continue with 1000mg. It is well

Thanks dear. But am wondering why you havent gone past the 500mg in 3 months now? I learnt that dose doesnt yield much result.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi:
I don't even know where and how to start...d summary of it is "another miscarriage", making two now. cry cry

Oh what a life! What a TTC journey!! embarassed

It's like a nightmare to me...my heart bleeds, BP is high, insomnia, sadness & depression have taken over my entire system.
Mamas pls pray for me...may God heal my broken heart bc I'm tired of trying. I'm giving up already.

So sorry about this, take heart sis and have faith God will grant you double joy for your troubles, it hard we all know but try and find strength in God only him can take you tru, God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi:

Blessedmumi I pray God to comfort you and compensate you with double joy for every trouble. There shall be no more loss in Jesus' Name!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi:
I don't even know where and how to start...d summary of it is "another miscarriage", making two now. cry cry

It's like a nightmare to me...my heart bleeds, BP is high, insomnia, sadness & depression have taken over my entire system.
Mamas pls pray for me...may God heal my broken heart bc I'm tired of trying. I'm giving up already.

@mbula, God bless u for your support. @mamaTB, your season of laughter is here. U r always in my thought. @curvilicious, zino89 and other team Jan mamas, I wish u all supernatural birth experience.

@Loisemn, it was agbo dt I used.
@Benignasweety, ur BS brought tears and hope to me. God truly showed up for you, I'm so happy for you babygirl.
am short of words so sorry for your loss dear please be strong God will surely surprise you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Since you no tag me, I go still answer you... COQ10 helps with egg production, it might also help with cardiovascular treatment. Once COQ10 is written, let them buy. Am taking also.

Sorry pls 4 not tagging u. I couldn't hold all the names on my head. OK this is 4 u and is URGENT!!!!!
Is MACA for Men or UNISEX? On the container is written 'Promotes Stamina and Endurance 4 Men"...lols.
Pls reply asap.... Happy new month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2017
creamylicious:
good evening madam.... Please were u eating carbohydrates while on this treatment?

Hiya, i was eating carbs o, like rice, yam, eba not too frequent though and stayed away from bread, pastries, white sugar, soda drinks, sweets and chocolate all those stuff sha.

My idea for not totally eliminating them was that one should be able to eat carbs like other people do without getting a yeast infection, but bread and anything that contains yeast was a big no no for me, eventually i started eating them occasionally like 6/7months later.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Ekatwins:
Sorry pls 4 not tagging u. I couldn't hold all the names on my head. OK this is 4 u and is URGENT!!!!!
Is MACA for Men or UNISEX? On the container is written 'Promotes Stamina and Endurance 4 Men"...lols.
10 Ways Maca Can Improve Your Fertility
Elizabeth Willett, MA, CHElizabeth Willett, MA, CH

Peruvian Ginseng (Maca)Increasing in popularity as a medicinal herb, Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is actually a food. This root, indigenous to Peru and the Andes Mountains, is first and foremost a food and considered an important Fertility Superfood… Wondering what a “Superfood” is exactly? The definition is…

“su·per·food
/ˈso͞opərˌfo͞od/
noun – a nutrient-rich food considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being.”

Maca is such a nutrient-rich food that it contains a number of different vitamins, 31 different minerals and 60 different phytonutrients (some of which include carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, fiber, and also amino-acids). In English Maca is also known as maca-maca, ayak, pepperwood, Peruvian ginseng and quechua; in Spanish it is known as maino; in Quecha it is known as ayak chichira, ayak willku or maca maca.

Maca is supportive of overall fertility health in a number of ways and complementary to most natural fertility programs.

10 Reasons Why Maca is Beneficial to Fertility Health
1. Nourishing to the endocrine system – Alkaloids in Maca have been shown to have an affect on the hypothalamus-pituitary axis of which the pituitary, adrenal and thyroid glands are a part, and which are each involved in hormonal balance.

2. Hormonal balance – Maca influences the production of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone supporting balance where it is needed, without containing hormones itself.

3. Libido and vitality, including sexual function (supporting erectile dysfunction and cervical mucus production) – Maca has aphrodisiac qualities and supports an increase in blood flow to the pelvic region which in turn may increase sexual desire in both men and women; “increasing vaginal secretions in women and enhancing testosterone levels in men.”

4. Energy and stamina – Maca provides the body with a natural energy due to its high carbohydrate levels. Maca is comprised of 60% carbohydrates, primarily from starches and sugars.

5. Follicle health – Maca may help to stimulate the maturation of follicles within an ovary (in animal studies).

6. Egg Health – Maca offers a plethora of nutrients to support health of the body on a cellular level, but also healthy hormonal balance which contributes to healthier eggs.

7. Sperm quality, sperm count per ejaculation and healthy sperm motility – Studies show an improvement in all three of these areas of sperm health. The resulting effects are thought to be due to Maca’s ability to support hormonal balance where it is needed, additionally the nutrients it provides to the body that supports cellular health.

8. Immune health & stress response – Maca is an adaptogen which as a class of herbs are helpful for those with immune-related fertility issues. Immunological fertility problems cause the body to identify part of its reproductive function as an enemy and as a result sends Natural Killer (NK) cells to attack. Maca aids the body in proper immune response.

9. Menstrual cycle & endometrium health – The health and normalcy of the entire menstrual cycle may be supported by Maca as a result of Maca’s ability to promote hormonal balance, nourish the endocrine system (which controls hormone function) and increase blood flow to the pelvic region. Maca supports healthy menstruation, the endometrial lining and ovulation.

10. Thyroid health – Some reports show that 10 grams (g) of Maca root contains 52 micrograms (mcg) of iodine with darker roots containing more iodine than lighter roots. Iodine is an essential nutrient for proper thyroid function. Maca has a balancing effect on and nourishes the hypothalamus (which “controls, stimulates and balances the other endocrine glands: pituitary, adrenals, ovaries, testes, thyroid and pancreas”) and as a result of this action, Maca may in turn help those with thyroid issues.

you can check the link for more info http://natural-fertility-info.com/improve-your-fertility-with-maca.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month all wonderful efamily. May God crown all our efforts with success.

Pls is MaCa UNISEX. The one i saw is written 4 men. Can i take for egg tins?

Pls dont be tired of my questions. Na who dey ask nogo lost...lols

Cc; 4realwoman, towerofgrace,fpeter, hary and all others online. Its URGENT!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Ekatwins:
Happy new month all wonderful efamily. May God crown all our efforts with success.

Cc; 4realw.oman, towerof/grace,fpe.ter, ha.ry and all others online. Its URGENT!!!!

It is the same Maca, but i would prefer you get one that doesn't indicate for men only, for all you know it may have additional ingredients specifically for men. Some brands have for men & women on them

Check on Jumia, you should see Nature's way brand, NOW FOODS brand, Swanson brand or check any big pharmacy

All the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2017
4realwoman:
I just sidon dey look up to God as i don do all the kpekus style wey i kw for this world and hope say one go click to give me my heart desire TWINS grin

God is too faithful to fail my sister and everything don click as you talk am in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2017
This your 'Urgent' everywhere dey fear person o. grin
And hope you thanked those mamas that answered you before? wink
May you rejoice soon. @ Ekatwins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month mothers of nations. As we enter this new month, newness all round is ours. We shall enter into our rest in Jesus name.
blessedmumi God who did this one will still do it again and you will carry to term. Inasmuch as its painful, some are praying to even experience pregnancy at least once. Please be strong. It is well with you. You should include progesterone in your next regime.
mummykyrti we miss you ooo. The Lord will do you good.
Loisemm I know its expectations that fails that cause us sorrow of heart, but its hard not to hope that it will be this cycle, this month, this year plus calculating EDD join. It is well.

Anyways an hopeful for a March baby(smiles)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2017
Ekatwins:

Cc; 4realwoman, towerofgrace,fpeter, hary and all others online. Its URGENT!!!!

Maca serves both men and women, it would be better to buy the one that doesn't specify gender.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2017
MummyJJ:
Thank you jor @Towerofgrace
Amen ooo its well @goldenheart002 my beji are showing soon.

What i do ma? lipsrsealed

Loisemm:
Loisy baby, what is depression when you are daughter of the Most High God? HE is too mindful of you, glad you have come to that realization and only victory is sure my sis, no room for disappointment with God, mbanu! Kolewrk kiss

Stay blessed my love

Fortius:

Mom Fortius mi of laiveeeeee, mom to wonderful Lucas and my Adorable Bae, welcome back ma. How have you been? i have seriously missed you oo, don't be dooying disappearing act like that na, itz iz not gud.

My love to everyone kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Happy New month mamas, testimonies that sounds like "how u do am" shall abound dis month in Jesus. We shall all testify to the Lord's goodness and mercy

Blessedmumi, so sorry for ur loss
God of perfection will visit u soonest

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Loisemm:
This your 'Urgent' everywhere dey fear person o. grin
And hope you thanked those mamas that answered you before? wink
May you rejoice soon. @ Ekatwins

Abeg no fear o. D person @d other end will not allow me drink water and drop d cup....lols
Yes I saw all their response but needed to ask d last question to free my phone...lols. I'll appreciate dem now.
I truly love u all. Hope is building back... Happy 2b here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2017
fpeter:

Maca serves both men and women, it would be better to buy the one that doesn't specify gender.

Thanks a lot dear. Happy new month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2017
Towerofgrace:

All the best

Thanks dear. Wish u well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2017
4realwoman:
COQ10 is the same but ....

Thanks dear. Truly appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Cuppymummy:

Methinks COQ10 is COQ10. So go ahead and buy it.......

Thanks Cuppymum. Enjoy ur day. Happy new month

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Ekatwins:

Just joking dear, Maca I know is for both men and women, but if that particular brand is written for men, they might have added some extra something for the men. But anyone can take maca...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi:

@Loisemn, it was agbo dt I used.
@Benignasweety, ur BS brought tears and hope to me. God truly showed up for you, I'm so happy for you babygirl.

My dear sis, my heart is broken for you, but take heart. God will heal you and grant you double for your shame... I decree, no more miscarriages, the devil won't steal from us again.

Take care mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Ekatwins:

Abeg no fear o. D person @d other end will not allow me drink water and drop d cup....lols
Aaawww...its well, sis. Take care of you.

Towerofgrace , thanks my personal person. smiley

Mummyjj , abi o. Its really well. Amen for u &us o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi:
I don't even know where and how to start...d summary of it is "another miscarriage"........

So sorry 4 dis loss, but as ur name implies, u will surely be blessed. We shall celebrate u on this platform.
Its painful but the Holy Spirit will comfort u. Pls Dont give up. I truly understand dat feeling. I had been der b4.
Just make sure its properly managed, no retained substance and good antibiotics regimen. Improper management of my last miscarriage is Wat is causing all the mess I found myself.
So long u ve Life, there is hope. Just keep it alive.
The expectation of the righteous shall Never be cut short.
We love u dearly.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lorretta(f): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2017
I believe I may have found a cure for fibroids, derived from a combination of herbs

Here's my story: I was diagnosed with fibroids (accompanied with enlarged uterus) and I was devastated, because I had never had a child and I certainly did not want to have an operation. I had always heard that some people can shrink fibroids naturally, so I decided to try and see if I can use some common spices and herbs to shrink the fibroids ( I chose to use commonly used herbs because their safety is already established, I didn't want to subject myself to herbs whose toxicity profiles couldn't be vouched for, for such herb, actual rigid clinical trials are needed) so with my background in medicinal chemistry ( I'm about to get my PhD in drug discovery from plants) I started researching on various anti tumor herbs, that are safe for use. Most of the studies I came across were animal and in-vitro studies, but I knew that it's not every time such studies could be extrapolated to humans. From my professional background, I already knew the power of plants to treat diseases. So Armed with all the scientific information I gathered, I came up with a formula which I started taking using myself as a guinea pig. I made a combination of herbs, some had proven anti tumor properties, the others I used to increase the bioavailability of the active herbs. I also read about the chemical stability of the active ingredients in order to maximize their efficacy.
I went for a pelvic scan before I started taking the herbal mixture, after 1 month of taking the herbs I went for another scan and the fibroids had shrunk! But what stunned me was the extent by to which they had shrunk. In 1 month the total fibroid volume had shrunk by 14%. In all the animal studies and human trials I had read about, the most significant shrinkage I came across showed 33% reduction in total volume after 4months of use. That was the study with the best result. But with my own cocktail of herbs, I was able to achieve 14% reduction in total volume of my fibroids.
I will continue to use the herbal combination and track their effects by monthly scans. This is an experiment I'm carrying out on myself, if it succeeds, we could have a safe herbal medicine that can not only shrink fibroids, but can also be taken prophylactically to prevent their growth in the first place. I'm so excited with the results and I'm hoping to use my knowledge to help many women suffering from fibroids. It's a terrible disease, because as black women, we are already genetically predisposed to it, so no matter what, about 70% of black women will suffer from fibroids in their lifetime.
My goal now is to shrink them, before I start TTC.
I was actually encouraged by my sister to share my story.
I will keep you all updated on my progress...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi:
Thank you mamas....it's not easy but I've moved on. cry

Happy new month to u all and more BFPs in dis month of June.
Ma'am, it is well with your soul, God will give you double joy for your troubles.
If you are still using the same hospital, then your doc should be able to diagnose the reasons for the miscarriages.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2017
CravingChic:

Thanks dear. But am wondering why you havent gone past the 500mg in 3 months now? I learnt that dose doesnt yield much result.
Happy new month love....Abeg dat 1000mg dose u can be using it 500mg 2wice daily cos wen I was using it DAT was d advice my gynea gave me wen in almost reach heaven using 1000mg @ once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: TheSearch(f), Spacodino and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.