Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5437096 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mhizify: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Good morning all, I just join this forum. My prayer is that we all will carry our bundles of joy soon, Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Dazzle86:

Very sorry for the delay. My sister is not on nairaland she say I should share her email address here n_kechius@yahoo.com. You can contact her via email and discuss with her.
Thank you very much, God bless us always
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Senorita123(f): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks to the mothers who have contacted me for their maca and vitex supplements... It has worked wonders for others who are ttc... Yours won't be an exception.. You can keep the orders coming.. Contact Tomi on 08090919934. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Ekatwins:

Thanks a lot dear. Happy new month

Uw. May your efforts birth tangible results soon, Happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Happy new month love....Abeg dat 1000mg dose u can be using it 500mg 2wice daily cos wen I was using it DAT was d advice my gynea gave me wen in almost reach heaven using 1000mg @ once.

Thats the way I am taking it oo..500mg 2ce daily. May God grant succour our way.

@Ekatwins, its good to see you well motivated now. God will do it sis, just trust Him to perfect all your treatments.

Fertility blessings!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2017
Welcome on board Mhizify... may your stay here be short and fruitful by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi:
I don't even know where and how to start...d summary of it is "another miscarriage", making two now. cry cry

Oh what a life! What a TTC journey!! embarassed

It's like a nightmare to me...my heart bleeds, BP is high, insomnia, sadness & depression have taken over my entire system.
Mamas pls pray for me...may God heal my broken heart bc I'm tired of trying. I'm giving up already

This is so sad! Am speechless! I pray may God give you double for your trouble and give you reasons to smile soon...

Happy New month mamas, may this new month bring rains of BFP to everyone in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month my beautiful e-family.....this month would be our month of crazy bfps for sure...bfp testimonies that would shake the world.....how una dey?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Hmnn. that's how nobody welcomed me o even though I know that all of us stay here will be short b4 we port to the oza thread... Kontinuu... Me love you all sha...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cuppymummy:

Honestly, I have no idea what it might be. Try eating healthy, reduce carbs, drink a lot of water, eat more fruits and vegetables, and exercise in moderation. If your body accepts it, you may want to try any of the bitters like ruzu, ashietu, or Swedish bitters OR at home remedies like a blend of scent leaves and utazi leaves.
Ok,thanks a lot.
I will eat healthy.
I actually took a bottle of ruzu this january. I will try more or perhaps one of the other bitters. Or better still the home remedies.
Thanks again,I really appreciate you.
Happy new month and may the Lord visit you and everyone on this thread this month. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Hiya, i was eating carbs o, like rice, yam, eba not too frequent though and stayed away from bread, pastries, white sugar, soda drinks, sweets and chocolate all those stuff sha.

My idea for not totally eliminating them was that one should be able to eat carbs like other people do without getting a yeast infection, but bread and anything that contains yeast was a big no no for me, eventually i started eating them occasionally like 6/7months later.
thanks madam fór ur response..... I have googgled everything needed but that ph_d boric acid is there a way i can get remnants from u Mě i av not ordered anything from obodoyibo before ooooooooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afagha where you loss go? E no good o
Olaedoh na ms hold you?[/quote] babe I dey o, I just dey seriously low key for now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Hmnn. that's how nobody welcomed me o even though I know that all of us stay here will be short b4 we port to the oza thread... Kontinuu... Me love you all sha...
oh swty welcome jare, no vex for us ohhh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi, so sorry for your loss.
Pls keep your faith strong cos God will give you children soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
CravingChic:

@Ekatwins, its good to see you well motivated now. God will do it sis, just trust Him to perfect all your treatments.
Fertility blessings!!

Thanks sis. Its by the mercies of God dat we re not consumed. Also, all the sweet words and testimonies from dis platform really comforted me. I look 4wad to carrying my twins soonest. These days I always see myself in the dream pregnant or carrying children as my last thought b4 going 2 bed is pregnancy. I'll keep thinking it, dreaming it until it materializes in Jesus name. Amen!!!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lilliesbud12, ya wekom. Oya climb the green carpet stairs and take a seat. May your stay be short and fruitful too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
lorretta:
I believe I may have found a cure for fibroids, derived from a combination of herbs

Here's my story: I was diagnosed with fibroids (accompanied with enlarged uterus) and I was devastated, because I had never had a child and I certainly did not want to have an operation. I had always heard that some people can shrink fibroids naturally, so I decided to try and see if I can use some common spices and herbs to shrink the fibroids ( I chose to use commonly used herbs because their safety is already established, I didn't want to subject myself to herbs whose toxicity profiles couldn't be vouched for, for such herb, actual rigid clinical trials are needed) so with my background in medicinal chemistry ( I'm about to get my PhD in drug discovery from plants) I started researching on various anti tumor herbs, that are safe for use. Most of the studies I came across were animal and in-vitro studies, but I knew that it's not every time such studies could be extrapolated to humans. From my professional background, I already knew the power of plants to treat diseases. So Armed with all the scientific information I gathered, I came up with a formula which I started taking using myself as a guinea pig. I made a combination of herbs, some had proven anti tumor properties, the others I used to increase the bioavailability of the active herbs. I also read about the chemical stability of the active ingredients in order to maximize their efficacy.
I went for a pelvic scan before I started taking the herbal mixture, after 1 month of taking the herbs I went for another scan and the fibroids had shrunk! But what stunned me was the extent by to which they had shrunk. In 1 month the total fibroid volume had shrunk by 14%. In all the animal studies and human trials I had read about, the most significant shrinkage I came across showed 33% reduction in total volume after 4months of use. That was the study with the best result. But with my own cocktail of herbs, I was able to achieve 14% reduction in total volume of my fibroids.
I will continue to use the herbal combination and track their effects by monthly scans. This is an experiment I'm carrying out on myself, if it succeeds, we could have a safe herbal medicine that can not only shrink fibroids, but can also be taken prophylactically to prevent their growth in the first place. I'm so excited with the results and I'm hoping to use my knowledge to help many women suffering from fibroids. It's a terrible disease, because as black women, we are already genetically predisposed to it, so no matter what, about 70% of black women will suffer from fibroids in their lifetime.
My goal now is to shrink them, before I start TTC.
I was actually encouraged by my sister to share my story.
I will keep you all updated on my progress...

Nice one.
I saw a herbal remedy to shrink fibroid on do it yourself Facebook group. I just screenshot it invade I come across who needs it. The ingredients were listed with their Yoruba name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
creamylicious:
thanks madam fór ur response..... I have googgled everything needed but that ph_d boric acid is there a way i can get remnants from u Mě i av not ordered anything from obodoyibo before ooooooooooo

I have maybe 1 or 2 capsules left, if you need it let me know how to get it across to you. It was a gift from Enkaylala, when she traveled, it is very possible to order and get delivery in Nigeria but usually very pricey, or if u know anyone traveling you can ask them to help you buy or collect it for you if you buy it online from here, at least you won't pay for shipping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Find attached herbal treatment for fibroid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Towerofgrace:

I have maybe 1 or 2 capsules left, if you need it let me know how to get it across to you. It was a gift from Enkaylala, when she traveled, it is very possible to order and get delivery in Nigeria but usually very pricey, or if u know anyone traveling you can ask them to help you buy or collect it for you if you buy it online from here, at least you won't pay for shipping.

i reside in lagos... U??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
@CravingChic and @mummykyrti, thanks for the welcome. it will end in praise for us all. I have really learnt a lot from here...

Pls does anyone know a trustworthy person I can get Clean point herbal tampon from? I know some pple advertise here, about three of them... pls which would you advise I get from... thanks family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

sorry dear for the over sight. May your stay be short and fruitful IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
@blessedmumi , God is on the throne. Affliction will not rise a second time. @lilliesbud21 you're welcome to the thread? may your stay be short and fruitful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
@blessedmumi , God is on the throne. Affliction will not rise a second time. @lilliesbud21 you're welcome to the thread? may your stay be short and fruitful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi:
I don't even know where and how to start...d summary of it is "another miscarriage", making two now. cry cry

It's like a nightmare to me...my heart bleeds, BP is high, insomnia, sadness & depression have taken over my entire system.
Mamas pls pray for me...may God heal my broken heart bc I'm tired of trying. I'm giving up already.

So sorry for your loss dear. May God give you double for your trouble. don't give up, God will open a new chapter for you sooner than you expect. See your Dr. to know the possible cause and work on it. The affliction will not rise again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mhizify:
Good morning all, I just join this forum. My prayer is that we all will carry our bundles of joy soon, Amen.

Amen to the prayer. Wlcm on board. May your stay be short and fruitful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
@joyfulmama and @afagha, thanks for the welcome.
Feeling loved.

please all, answer my question below thanks.

Pls does anyone know a trustworthy person I can get Clean point herbal tampon from? I know some pple advertise here, about three of them... pls which would you advise I get from... thanks family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Blessedmumi, God's got you!! embarassed embarassed kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

My sweety, sorry... welcome on board, your stay will be short and fruitful in Jesus name.

Have fun dear...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Blessedmumi, God be with you sis and may He give you double for your loss, never ever give up sis, cos definitely your children will surround your table like olive plant and call you blessed, God is not a man that He should lie.

Creamylicious, yes i am in Lagos as well. I will pm you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
blessedmumi:

Mamas pls pray for me...may God heal my broken heart bc I'm tired of trying. I'm giving up already.

brace up sis....THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!! and i believe it must surely end in praise..so sorry for your loss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Blessedmumi, so sorry for ur loss. You have to know why the miscarriage. I heard miscarriage can be caused by infection, hormone ,fibroid, stress etc.

Try to find the root cause. There is a friend of mine that was having miscarriages, the doc told her to be coming for one injection, once a week for 6 weeks. I think it was progesterone injection.
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.