Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424930 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:

I am pleasantly surprised.
I didn't see ovulation when I am supposed to see it. I went for TVs 6 days after ovulation due date and was told I have 27cm egg that didn't rupture, that the egg is already bad as it has no echo and already forming water around it- follicular cyst. The guy said I shld see my doc and that this cycle is out as the egg is bad. I posted the result here. I did lots of things to make sure my menses is not delayed; from taking zobo, to treating malaria with Lonart, to taking edmark shake off phyto fibre to cleanse my system for next cycle. All the do nots for 2ww.

I am still shocked. Make I take blood test first.

way maker, miracle worker, protocol breaker ..... That is who God is.... Congrats girl

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GraceActivated(f): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:

I am pleasantly surprised.
I didn't see ovulation when I am supposed to see it. I went for TVs 6 days after ovulation due date and was told I have 27cm egg that didn't rupture, that the egg is already bad as it has no echo and already forming water around it- follicular cyst. The guy said I shld see my doc and that this cycle is out as the egg is bad. I posted the result here. I did lots of things to make sure my menses is not delayed; from taking zobo, to treating malaria with Lonart, to taking edmark shake off phyto fibre to cleanse my system for next cycle. All the do nots for 2ww.

I am still shocked. Make I take blood test first.

That's how Jehovah overdo works... He sure doesn't want to share the glory with anyone or anything.... Don't give any room for doubt or fear. The blessing is permanent and in 9 months I shall come for naming. Ayaf marked my calendar.... Congrats sis.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats to all d mamas dat got their bfp. Wishing u all a happy n healthy nine months journey. Pls mamas ooo make una help me look dis matter, my dh went for a scrotal scan and this particular phrase is giving me headache: 'Only one testes present(congenital). The diagnosis is: Varicocele. Does dis mean he only has one testes?.Abeg what does dis mean n how can we treat it. Pls make una no jump n pass abeg. Cc legendsmother, loisemm,mamakendra,miraclebaby,fvine,omojudy,and other beautiful mamas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GraceActivated(f): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2017
favouredestiny:
Happy new months mamas. My LO has gone to be with the Lord. I would have been 13 weeks tomorrow. In all things, I give God thanks.

Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows.... It is well with you sis. The devil wants you to be sad and angry. pls don't give him that pleasure. I know its hard, but pls make sure you don't give the devil double joy. Gods grace is sufficient for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
My ppl, blood test confirmed I am pregnant.
Jehova over do thank you oooo.

38 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2017
@Favouredestiny, I dont even know what to say, as this is so sad. All I can say is that the Lord knows it all. It is well with you and your family. The Lord will make the light of his countenance to shine on you soon and cause you to smile again. Please be strong and know that God loves you and will do the best for you. You will surely carry your children, and soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Singing, "Lord, you are so good, Lord you are kind, Lord you are wonderful, oh Lord you are excellent"
It's our sister mamitwiny and it's a bfp, the first in September. Thank you Father. Science saw a bad egg, you saw a baby/babies. The only one that can make dry bones to come alive, receive praise.
Congratulations mamitwiny, your testimony will be permanent. I wish you a stress free journey.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Widd

God just did it.
Month of June- hubby was staph free after treatment. I also treated candida. No bfp

July- drank the bicarbonate soda + milk+egg mix. No bfp. I cried.

August- Decided to use the remaining clomid for this cycle cos I didn't see where to buy letrozole.
Took clomid from day 5 to 9
Increased folic acid to 3 per night.
Added vit e plus omega 3,6,9. Please note I am not steadfast in taking drugs, I missed so many days.

I danced like I have never danced b4 last Sunday, during a baby dedication. Infact, I should take the award as the best dancer that day.

I did midnight for some days. I told God my marriage is not looking how it should. I told him to take the suffering away. I need to be the wife that I should be. I gave him 2 prayer points. He just confirmed one with bpf. The second prayer point is 7/10 completed.

I return all the praise to him.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Congratulations mamatwiny, you will deliver healthy baby in Jesus name. Please post WIDD, am seriously waiting
Please mama in the house that treated PID successfully, which drug did you take and how did you treat it. Thanks for your response
Please don't read and pass biko beautiful mummies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

What is the name of the pid?
I treated candida with fluconazole . I think 1000mg ,once daily. I also put the insertion.

I have posted what hubby used to treat staph b4.
Will repost it in the evening as I am a little busy now, at work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:

I treated candida with fluconazole . I think 1000mg ,once daily. I also put the insertion.

Thanks mama twins, I don't know the name of the pid. I was told it is just PID.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:

1000mg is too high
Pls check prescription
It's usually 150mg or 200 max

Congrats to you n the twins
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Thanks mama twins, I don't know the name of the pid. I was told it is just PID.
They should specify the type of infection found, test for sensitivity. With that you can know the combination of drugs to take.

Except you want to go herbal
PID means pelvic inflammatory Disease. Its aa a result of untreated infection. The infection causes the region to be inflamed.This is usually associated with lower abdominal pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2017
Joime:

I didn't do amh. But once your FSH is high and estrogen is low, know that your amh must be low. That's my issue. I went for follicular monitoring for three consecutive months and found out that I don't produce egg and that confirmed my fear. I started taking dhea, COQ10, royal jelly, spirulina, vitex and red clover blossoms. Now I am producing healthy eggs but the follicles don't rupture on their own. In other words, I don't ovulate naturally. So this month, I triggered. On my 2 weeks wait now.
please where did you get COQ10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Roseey0:

They should specify the type of infection found, test for sensitivity. With that you can know the combination of drugs to take.

Except you want to go herbal
PID means pelvic inflammatory Disease. Its aa a result of untreated infection. The infection causes the region to be inflamed.This is usually associated with lower abdominal pain.
OK ma'am. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:

lol were you doubting before? Our God breaks protocol my sis. He defies science and shows He is God all by Himself. Congrats dear.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2017
Bennyboo:
Congratulations mamatwiny wishing you a smooth journey through out. Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.

Even tho AF showed her dirty face this morning I promise myself I won't be Moody or sad ,its another opportunity to try again and I believe my testimony is near. Not doing anything this cycle but am thinking of using ruzu bitters for detoxification (before starting another round of supplement), mamas that has used it can u pls shed more light on it for me before I buy it today (is it as bitter as the name implies grin ), or if there is another detoxification therapy or suggestions pls you can share thanks. I heard bitterleaf therapy helps too in detoxification so which one should I go for?
God bless
Pls don't waka pass

@legendsmama how do I send my small support for the selfie Sunday.
Baby dust to us all
E-hugs

sad angry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dep07(f): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Hi dear,I treated pid with cefuroxime Axetil tablets ,500mg.I was also given antibiotics intravenously for two days before I started the oral .I'm sorry I can't remember the injection I was given. Please also your husband needs to be treated as well. Sorry,pid pain is awful.hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
My ppl, my menses Neva come for 5 days now.
E be like say na bfp.

Two lines visible on the pt strip just now.

Let me come and be going for now.
Will sama you widd after blood test

This news sweet my belle...when God acts, He breaks all protocol for your sake...all protocols. What a marvelous God we serve!! Congrats dear..success all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dep07(f): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats mamatwiny and other mamas that recently got their bfps. This shows that God is in my neighborhood, He won't pass me by.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Way maker,Miracle worker, promise keeper, light in the darkness..My God that is who you are..
Congrats mamatwiny..God is not a man that he should lie..I tap into your miracle in Jesus Name.Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats mamatwiny....God is so awesome. We give Him all praise. Abeg sabi mamas i need answers to my question. Baby dusts to us all.
Heebah:
Congrats to all d mamas dat got their bfp. Wishing u all a happy n healthy nine months journey. Pls mamas ooo make una help me look dis matter, my dh went for a scrotal scan and this particular phrase is giving me headache: 'Only one testes present(congenital). The diagnosis is: Varicocele. Does dis mean he only has one testes?.Abeg what does dis mean n how can we treat it. Pls make una no jump n pass abeg. Cc legendsmother, loisemm,mamakendra,miraclebaby,fvine,omojudy,and other beautiful mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations mamatwiny and other mamas who got their bfp.
My new song this month is :
I never knew You will honor me this way x3
Honor me this way thank You my Lord
I rejoice with you. Ayi biri biri okan mi ooo. My bfp is this month the curse of barrenness is broken in my life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bon appetite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:

congrats mummytwiny u shall carry to term n deliver without travailing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
Congratulations. It is permanent in Jesus name. I'm so happy. Finally a regular here gets a bfp. I was beginning to wonder if it's going to be only peepers or mamas who drop in once in a while.

I'm not next in line because I know many mamas will come before me because AF just finished. So make I stand back small till e reach my turn. We pray for more bfps dear God.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
Bon appetite
U don come again o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
E be like say na bfp.

congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
E be like say na bfp.

What a marvellous God! He has done what no man can do.He broke the protocols nd granted u victory. He has proved the Law of Science wrong by showing dat He s the only Omniscience God. Father, may Ur holy name be highly exalted. We thank U again 4 ds wonderful gift. As the good news has started early ds September, it shall go round in Jesus name, amen. This month shall surely be a SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER for us all that are still at the Lord's awaiting list in Jesus name, amen.

Congrats Mamatwiny! We celebrate ur bundle(s) of joy with u as we wait upon d Lord to sign our own papers shortly. Wishn u and d miracle baby(ies) a smooth journey to ur destination. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
favouredestiny:
Happy new months mamas. My LO has gone to be with the Lord. I would have been 13 weeks tomorrow. In all things, I give God thanks.
It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
favouredestiny:

cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
favouredestiny:

Eeyah! Sorry 4 d loss dear cry The Lord who did ds will surely do it again. Ds time, it shall be permanent. Relax, God is in control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.