Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5448821 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
My ppl, blood test confirmed I am pregnant.
Jehova over do thank you oooo.

Congrats mama
It is the lords doing. You will carry to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations to all mamas with bfps. I rejoice with u all.God that has started d good work will complete it . @ all . Let me remind us of one d scriptures pastor adeboye used yesterday . God has not changed Heb 13vs 8. He is not a respecter of persons Acts 10 vs 34 -35 . What he does for one ,he can do for another. We will all be pleasantly surprised in Jesus name

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
See am
this one is sure and perminent in Jesus name, wish you happy bumping in Jesus name, Amen . Oya det go pregnancy thread we dey your back cos we plenty we go port there soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sorry for the loss favouredestiny, God would bless you again soon. Please be strong
Congratulations mamatwiny , He is indeed a protocol breaker. You shall carry to full term IJN. Amen
To the rest of us, let's keep faith alive because God has already done it for us. We just await the manifestation in our lives.
This season I am intentional about thanking God for His blessings cause I know my season of rejoicing has come. Baby dust to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
good day house pls i couldn't get grape fruit so i got lemon to increase my cervix fluid hope i can use it n pls when and how can i use it pls i need ur response thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
favouredestiny:
Happy new months mamas. My LO has gone to be with the Lord. I would have been 13 weeks tomorrow. In all things, I give God thanks.
so so sorry for you loss and the Lord will give you double, double for all your troubles in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Heebah , I don't know much about it but I read here one time that couples can conceive even with one testicle.
Let your mind not be troubled but try your best.

Mamatwiny ,congrats. So happy for you.

Favouredestiny my Luv, hugs. May another pleasant surprise manifest soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Roseey0:

1000mg is too high
Pls check prescription
It's usually 150mg or 200 max

Congrats to you n the twins

So sorry. It was 200mg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
@ mamatwiny, congratulations! God has done what only Him can do. He has proved science wrong, may His name be praised. You shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

@favourdestiny, it is well with you sis, affliction will not rise the second time. The Lord will cause you to smile again soonest in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
So sorry about ur loss favouredestiny,may God compensate u real soon. Mama Loisemm thanks for ur response,God bless u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Heebah:
Congrats to all d mamas loisemm,mamakendra,miraclebaby,fvine,omojudy,and other beautiful mamas.

My dear I don't know much about male fertility, am sure other mamas when sabi go shook mouth beloved
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
See am

Yeeepah!!!!!! I am short of words to say baba God thank you, u are d alpha and omega only u can do it, mindblowing bfps, protocol breaking bfp!!!!

Mamatwiny congratulations am so happy may this positive attitude continue in this thread
I wish u a healthy, streasfree, swaggercious, and happy 9 months jolly ride,

My beloved I pray may our faith not fail
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Galatians 6:9
We will all teatify, celebrate other and you also will b celebrated

#myfaithbumpsunday how are we prepping, God bless us all I will repost the rules again tonight to guide us for our competition tomorrow

I love u all have a pleasant day my darlings
Remember Whether AF, delayed period, pcos, bloaked tube, endonetriosis, cysts, fibroids we will accept only one report and that is Gods report, God is still in the business of doing miracles

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
favouredestiny:
Happy new months mamas. My LO has gone to be with the Lord. I would have been 13 weeks tomorrow. In all things, I give God thanks.

My dear, pls be strong
The bibble in d book of Phil 4 vs 6-7 tells us to not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

May God grant u his peace and fortitude to bear this loss your Lo as u said is resting with the Lord we love u and join hands to pray with you that affliction will not rise again! Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
My ppl, blood test confirmed I am pregnant.
Jehova over do thank you oooo.
congrats mamatwiny. It's indeed a pleasant surprise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bennyboo:
Congratulations mamatwiny wishing you a smooth journey through out. Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.

Even tho AF showed her dirty face this morning I promise myself I won't be Moody or sad ,its another opportunity to try again and I believe my testimony is near. Not doing anything this cycle but am thinking of using ruzu bitters for detoxification (before starting another round of supplement), mamas that has used it can u pls shed more light on it for me before I buy it today (is it as bitter as the name implies grin ), or if there is another detoxification therapy or suggestions pls you can share thanks. I heard bitterleaf therapy helps too in detoxification so which one should I go for?
God bless
Pls don't waka pass

@legendsmama how do I send my small support for the selfie Sunday.
Baby dust to us all
E-hugs

Hey bennyboo, sorry about AF showing it's ugly face. Well, like you said, it's another opportunity to try again for a healthy baby.

To answer your question, Ruzu bitters is bitter! exactly as the name implies but You will get used to it after a few days. I started taking it this cycle from cd1 and I noticed I had a full flow of 4 days and a day of spotting. Just stopped yesterday cd8. That's all I'm doing this cycle, had to detox from all supplements and antibiotics. Not even going to take as little as folic acid. Been on it for too long.

Blowing plenty baby dust your way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumkings: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Got this message from trucare fertility clinic.

Greetings from Trucare fertility clinic! We wish you a great September ahead!
God has been faithful to us at trucare as our success rate has constantly exceeded 60%! we are delighted to inform you that our 30% IVF promo program has commenced, from today 1st September till October 15th! For further enquiries call Dr Ivy on : 08068691568

The good news at trucare IVF discount program is that you have the option to pay on installments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
favouredestiny:

Soo sorry favouredestiny. The Lord who gave you this one will also give you another shortly and see it to completion! Amen. Just rest on His promises.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
Widd

God just did it.
Month of June- hubby was staph free after treatment. I also treated candida. No bfp

July- drank the bicarbonate soda + milk+egg mix. No bfp. I cried.

August- Decided to use the remaining clomid for this cycle cos I didn't see where to buy letrozole.
Took clomid from day 5 to 9
Increased folic acid to 3 per night.
Added vit e plus omega 3,6,9. Please note I am not steadfast in taking drugs, I missed so many days.

I danced like I have never danced b4 last Sunday, during a baby dedication. Infact, I should take the award as the best dancer that day.

I did midnight for some days. I told God my marriage is not looking how it should. I told him to take the suffering away. I need to be the wife that I should be. I gave him 2 prayer points. He just confirmed one with bpf. The second prayer point is 7/10 completed.

I return all the praise to him.

Good good father!!! His ways are never our ways! Congratulations!!! Wishing you a healthy nine months and beyond. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please I need to know when to use vit.b6, am presently on clomid from cd2 to cd6.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats Mamatwiny,happy bumping! God is gracious,full of mercy! Thank God for His blessing,i pray that God will give U the strength to carry to term and bring forth like the Hebrew women!

@ favouredestiny,it is well,God that did it before can do it much more this time,pls be strong!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
See am
Mama this is BFP...Congratulations ooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
testing testing testing. let me see if my village people will allow me to post pictures. Am ready for Sunday
U dis Iya ibeji u be foodie I swear, see me salivating wicked sombori am still recovering from ur oda pics now dis one....Dariz God sha o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Heebah:
My dh went for a scrotal scan and this particular phrase is giving me headache: 'Only one testes present(congenital). The diagnosis is: Varicocele. Does dis mean he only has one testes?.Abeg what does dis mean n how can we treat it. Pls make una no jump n pass abeg.

My dear, I am just seeing your post o.
I don't know much about varicocele and this one testes issue.
But don't lose faith. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
It's well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
adunola03:
Please I need to know when to use vit.b6, am presently on clomid from cd2 to cd6.
I take 1 tab (50mg) daily through out my cycle (not very religious with it).
But I have other mamas here who take up to 2 tabs (100mg) daily from Ovu to AF, as it helps lengthen the luteal phase, and give the fertilized egg enough time to implant.
Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thanks dear! I appreciate
legendsmother:

My dear I don't know much about male fertility, am sure other mamas when sabi go shook mouth beloved
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
Bon appetite
Mama the mama... issokay.. weldone .. .pls sama me with how you made the shortbread. thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamakendra:

My dear, I am just seeing your post o.
I don't know much about varicocele and this one testes issue.
But don't lose faith. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
It's well
thanks mamakendra. Its well o. From one wahala to d other. When will all dis end sad. I am tired,God pls take control.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Spraying fertile dust on the thread.Happy new month maamas,our month of manifestation.I bring you goodnews and plenty of bfps from the special holyghost service for fruitfulness.
Congratulations to @shemmyglo and@mamatwiny (I danced dat my special dance for you)wishing you an easy peasy 9months.
@favouredestiny,the Lord that did it for you before,He will do it again and this time it will be permanent in Jesus name.Amen.
Pls,it is not just enough to tell our sisters congratulations,let's continue to pray for a safe delivery,i always feel sad seeing one that we have wished well losing a pregnancy,the psychological feeling is not easy.God said we will not cast our young,that means no miscarriage.We pray,even form of miscarriage be cancelled from our midst in Jesus name.Father,from now on,every of our sister that gets a bfp will only come here to give us good news in Jesus name.Amen!
@Legendsmother biko,pls,let's talk in camera as per 2moro.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
OlohiA:

Hey bennyboo, sorry about AF showing it's ugly face. Well, like you said, it's another opportunity to try again for a healthy baby.

To answer your question, Ruzu bitters is bitter! exactly as the name implies but You will get used to it after a few days. I started taking it this cycle from cd1 and I noticed I had a full flow of 4 days and a day of spotting. Just stopped yesterday cd8. That's all I'm doing this cycle, had to detox from all supplements and antibiotics. Not even going to take as little as folic acid. Been on it for too long.

Blowing plenty baby dust your way.

Thank you so much for your response , God bless you.
Baby dust to us all.
Thanks
E-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
2mercy:

Good morning

mummies...am new here..kindly welcome me..my dh introduced me to this forum
@ legendsmother,mumredeemer,pweetymii.4realwoman.fpeter,omojudy,mummyjj, purelady,redeemed,curvilicious.I pray God grant all our heart desires to the glory of God and let our light shine.amen

You are kindly welcome to our fruitful family of love.Wishing you the shortest stay ever.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Forevergirl: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations Mamatwiny, God has broken protocol on your behalf and so shall it be forever in your life and whatever that concerns you. You will carry your baby to full term and supernatural birth is your portion in Jesus Name, Amen.

Favouredestiny, it is well with you and God alone who is the comforter will see you true. Even though it's not easy but try and be strong and keep up the good fight of Faith. God bless you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.