Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,642 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5448674 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Heebah:
Congrats to all d mamas dat got their bfp. Wishing u all a happy n healthy nine months journey. Pls mamas ooo make una help me look dis matter, my dh went for a scrotal scan and this particular phrase is giving me headache: 'Only one testes present(congenital). The diagnosis is: Varicocele. Does dis mean he only has one testes?.Abeg what does dis mean n how can we treat it. Pls make una no jump n pass abeg. Cc legendsmother, loisemm,mamakendra,miraclebaby,fvine,omojudy,and other beautiful mamas.
my husband was diagnosed with varicocele . We were told it could be corrected surgically n but it didn't mean it would correct d abnormal sperm cells or d low sperm count . We didn't do d surgery n I am pleased to tell u I got pregnant naturally despite negative report . Even though it ended up being ectopic. Are u both seeing a Urologist . Try one. But be rest assured God is still in d business of surprising people pleasantly . Stay strong n united in purpose( with ur trust firmly in God) with ur hubby

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cc pweetymii
And all my sponsors for tomorrow pls send me a mail on priyeaom my yahoo mail I use to reg niaraland don go MIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
2mercy:

Good morning

mummies...am new here..kindly welcome me..my dh introduced me to this forum
@ legendsmother,mumredeemer,pweetymii.4realwoman.fpeter,omojudy,mummyjj, purelady,redeemed,curvilicious.I pray God grant all our heart desires to the glory of God and let our light shine.amen

you are welcome sis., may your stay here be short and fruitful, sprinkling loads of sticky baby dust on you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
U dis Iya ibeji u be foodie I swear, see me salivating wicked sombori am still recovering from ur oda pics now dis one....Dariz God sha o

Lol. Don't eat in your dreams ooo. Pele dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Mama the mama... issokay.. weldone .. .pls sama me with how you made the shortbread. thanks.
Send me a pm I need your whatsapp number to send the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Preacher: Pastor E.A Adeboye
Topic: Abba Father 7 (Fruitfulness)
Text: Gen.1:26-28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEPTEMBER CELEBRANTS
There are two overall fathers
1. God
2. Satan
James 1:17 God is the father of Lights.
John8:44 –There are people who are children of the devil who is known as the father of lies.
There are two basic overall fathers. God who is the father of lights and satan the father of lies.
Matt.5:14-16. John 1:5 If you are a child of God, you become light and darkness will never overcome you. Isaiah 54:16-18
HOW TO KNOW CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL
John 8:44 they lie, cheat, steal and enjoy doing evil. You do wrong and begin to boast about it. IJohn 3:8;9-12 You risk been destroyed with the devil if you are his child, while if you are born of God, you do not commit sin because you are of God.
2 Tim.2:19 God knows his people. Light is better than darkness.
1. God has many titles according to psalm 24:7-10; Rev.19:16; Gen.17:1; Psalm 136:2 Of all these titles, he prefers the title FATHER. In Matthew 6:9 Jesus asked the disciples to pray with Our Father and not our God. Matthew 6:26; John 10:29; John 14:2.
WHY DOES GOD PREFER THE FATHER TITLE TO OTHER TITLES
The father reserves the rights to decree. What a father says concerning his children are bound to happen. Parents especially fathers, should speak well into the life of their children. Psalm 33:8-9; Numbers 30:3-5; 2Kings 2:19-22.
Prayer: Father, if there is any curse hindering my fruitfulness please cancel tonight.
There are different forms of barrenness
Mental, Financial, womb, career, ministerial etc forms of bareness
2. God Loves fruitfulness. Matthew 3: 16-17; God has only one begotten son (JESUS) John 3:16, but he loves children. He sold Jesus so he can have harvest of sons. Romans 9:29; Matt.10:13-16; Matt.18:10 If you despise any child of God you get in trouble because every child has an angel who has direct access to God. Gen 1:28;John 15:1-5.
Prayer: Father, whatever is missing in my life that is not allowing me to be fruitful, please supply them tonight.
Because God loves fruitfulness, he appreciates the fruitful. John 15:2; 2Kings 4:8-17
3. When God makes a promise to be fruitful, it is a promise of greatness, promotion and rapid growth 2Cor.1:20. God’s promises are yea and Amen. Psalm 33:11; Exodus 3:15; Gen.21:1-7
Prayer: Father, I want to join the club of those whose joy is full.
4. God hates barrenness. It is an obstruction to his wish
Barrenness is a mountain blocking God’s desire. Joshua 6:1-20 Ex14:1-28; 1Sam 17:45-51
Prayer: Father, every tree of barrenness in my life, please curse/cut tonight.
5. God has not changed. Malachi 3:6; Heb.13:8
God is a respecter of nobody. Acts 10:34-35. He did for Sarah, Rachel, The shunamite woman and Elizabeth Gen 25:21-34; 30:22-24; 2Kings 4:8-17; Luke 1:5-25;5:1-7 Peter had a breakthrough and lost it, but in John 21:1-6 he had another breakthrough and he never lost it again.
Prayer: Father, give me multiple and numerous breakthroughs. I don’t want just one. And if I have lost any, please replace them with numerous.
6. God is a God of Joy. Psalm 16:11 God hates sorrow. God will fill your mouth with laughter. Rev 7:17; 21:4;Luke 7:11-15 You shall laugh and you will overcome.
Prayer: Turn my captivity tonight and fill my mouth with laughter.
WHAT DOES GOD EXPECT FROM YOU
Prophecy: I will use your case to prove my almightiness
Prophecy: You will laugh loud, long and last
God expects you to look to him alone and not to any man or prophet, GO, evangelist.. Gen.30:1-2. Look unto God and God alone. He will surely remember you when you look unto him alone.
He wants you to look unto him alone because he alone has the key to every womb Rev3:7
I Pet.1:15-16 before you can look unto God; you need to keep yourself pure. Luke 1:5-6 do not go add any holy water, charms or sleep with another woman or man. You need to be pure and holy for you to get help from God.
If you are trusting God for fruitfulness, you need to be committed to God in purity and Holiness. Pay your tithe, first fruit and other pledges.
God will surely prove himself as AbbaFather indeed
cc.fpeter(hope you are doing good sis)

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
good day house pls i couldn't get grape fruit so i got lemon to increase my cervix fluid hope i can use it n pls when and how can i use it pls i need ur response thanks

Yes you can use lemon in place of grapefruit. I used half lemon to a glass of water first thing in the morning also repeated it at night, drank loads of water during the day. You can also chew cucumber and carrots. Did this from day 1 to ovulation. Water is very important. Just keep drinking like fish abi frog lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Heebah:
Congrats to all d mamas dat got their bfp. Wishing u all a happy n healthy nine months journey. Pls mamas ooo make una help me look dis matter, my dh went for a scrotal scan and this particular phrase is giving me headache: 'Only one testes present(congenital). The diagnosis is: Varicocele. Does dis mean he only has one testes?.Abeg what does dis mean n how can we treat it. Pls make una no jump n pass abeg. Cc legendsmother, loisemm,mamakendra,miraclebaby,fvine,omojudy,and other beautiful mamas.
From the little i know,it can be corrected with surgery.Just like a woman with one tube conceives and a woman without womb carries twins,God will do it for you.Have faith and work closely with your doctor's.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
dep07:
Hi dear,I treated pid with cefuroxime Axetil tablets ,500mg.I was also given antibiotics intravenously for two days before I started the oral .I'm sorry I can't remember the injection I was given. Please also your husband needs to be treated as well. Sorry,pid pain is awful.hope this helps.
Thank you ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
See am

congrats ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
thanks ebonychic18

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ayauche:
Thank u mighty God for today.
Pweetymii, 4realwoman, legendsmother and my other mamas too many to mention I greet una ooo.

Let me call out some old monikers
Diamondn, vanny2, janedyke, Peterian, boyeen, lalabu, duakkie, chigirl45, mumigrace, Emerald65, greenpea, precy22, Gsawlah please come out once in a while.

Ayam out ma. Hope better dey that your green bag wey I dey see so grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Iamhistreasure, pweetymii,tsquare thanks a lot mamas for d advice,i really do appreciate it.

There is nothing God cannot do. I believe solely in Him and i know by His grace i and hubby will smile.

7yrs is no joke,but as long as God is still on the throne,it will become a thing of d past. I will carry my lo's in my arms. I wont lose hope.

We will try our best n do our own part n leave d rest to Him who is d creator of all dat is in d heaven n earth. Sprinkling baby dust to every beautiful mamas on this thread, patience is d key n God is always wit d patient ones. We will all testify very soon. Sorry for d long post. I love u all.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their bfp and congratulations to all of us who are still expecting ours.Mamas abeg help me o I have not been getting ewcm since I treated pid so I decided to take the egg+milk+banana+bicarbonate of soda immediately after my period do cycle and I have also been taking VitE 400mg twice daily.Today is day 14 and I am having pain in my left lower abdomen and a slightly creamy stretchy discharge is it normal. I am worried if it's the pid again cos d pain is similar.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
prettymaxy:
WIDD
Nothing really
I only drank my water of fire, my mumsy went to convention for my sake with my pic, I resigned where I work so was able to view d program on TV and did as Daddy GO instructed, i remember I was always praying that God shld do it for me so that he alone will take all the glory cos we were to go for iui august cycle, while dh was on proviron and Addyzoa to boast his count to increase our chance of +be result.
All the glory belongs to u o God
congrats h$h 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations mamatwiny. God is so wonderful. May God who has started this journey with you be with you throughout this journey. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Redeemed:
@ mamatwiny, congratulations! God has done what only Him can do. He has p

Wow long time o is did u!!! Been a while dear

@all our sponsors pls contawill put down this post soon thanks don't pm me I won't be able to reply u o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
2mercy:

Good morning

mummies...am new here..kindly welcome me..my dh introduced me to this forum
@ legendsmot her,mumredeemer,pweety mii.4realwom.an.fpe.ter,omoj udy,mummyjj, purelady,redeemed,curvilic.ious.I pray God grant all our heart desires to the glory of God and let our light shine.amen
welcome and wish you short and fruitful stay here in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ayauche:
Pweetymii, 4realwoman, legendsmother and my other mamas too many to mention I greet una ooo.

Diamondn, vanny2, janedyke, Peterian, boyeen, lalabu, duakkie, chigirl45, mumigrace, Emerald65, greenpea, precy22, Gsawlah please come out once in a while.
You wan share sallah meat?lols
My Sisters I greet you all,Ayauche thanks for the mention,and to all those who have been keeping the thread alive,you guys are wonderful.
Congratulations to those who have gotten their bfps, I pray that the Almighty see you through the gestation period and grant you safe deliveries in Jesus name. Amen.

Meanwhile,I hope we are warming up for tomorrow....see you all then.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
thanks ebonychic18
we thank God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ayauche:
Pweet,ymii, 4realwoman, legendsm.other and my other mamas too many to mention I greet una ooo.

Diamon dn, van ny2, janed.yke, Peteri.an, boye.en, lala.bu, duak.kie, chigi.rl45, mumig.race, Eme.rald65, green pea, prec,y22, Gsa,wlah please come out once in a while.
i greet you too mama and hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
wowfairy:
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their bfp and it's the pid again cos d pain is similar.

This are clear ovulation syptoms my love, Pls buy OPKs TTC is stressful enough to just track with signs and cm pls buy opk so u are sure and precise while ur at it BD first that egg fit don't drop but cuz u weren't testing u were attributing ovulation signs to PID, PID is dead and gone it won't come again OK? kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
legendsmother:
Cc pweetymii
And all my sponsors for tomorrow pls send me a mail on priyeawudu@gmail.com my yahoo mail I use to reg niaraland don go MIA

Message blocked
Your message to priyeawudu@gmail.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
LEARN MORE
That's d message I received when I sent a message to reach you
Maybe we try and sort it out here and tell me how we can do the transfer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
4realwoman:
i greet you too mama and hope you are good?

U don prepare for faith bump? Abeg send my koi koi shoe come for me he don too tay o oo!!!! d Contest na tomorrow by 12 d waybill when u say make I go pick d shoe nor follow o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bennyboo:

Message blocked
Your message to priyeawudu@gmail.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
LEARN MORE
That's d message I received when I sent a message to reach you
Maybe we try and sort it out here and tell me how we can do the transfer.

Obara Jesus!
Send me ur eamil address via here now lemme msg u or u whip my line on whatsapp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ayauche:

I greet you too sisterly,bfpilly and baby dustilli..

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
Send me a pm I need your whatsapp number to send the video
Thanksa. Pm sent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
chigirl45:

You wan share

Meanwhile,I hope we are warming up for tomorrow....see you all then.

Na this thing I nordey like so,
I nor dey like am at at all at alllllllll.....
Wetin nau! gstring when b say he take me 1 week to get from breadplanets after last week contest u borrow am till now u never return am tomorrow na another contest

*in warri tunation*
Oga oooo world people make una helep me gorge did Mara nauuu! Kilode! Abeg send me my gstring fast I nor want make Liftedhands know say I borrow gstring na she b moderator of event biko!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ayauche:
Thank u mighty GodGsawlah please come out once in a while.

I know say u dey dorge me since, abeg o nor vex DAT ehhhhmehhhhh ehhhmennnnnnn
That lipstick when Mztubzy borrow u abeg u fit borrow me? Nor vex o I GATS win 2 Moro contest hypo when I buy say make I take bleach up before Sunday cash fire on top my lips, story for another day so abeg when u use finish send am for me before @joyfulmother go come opress me with her yellow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
#faithbumpSunday is not just for fun my darlings lemme show u proof that God is involved!
A faith bump testimony of a white woman, so if u like b shy and don't post of course God is not a partial God and you would get ur bfp in due season but......BUT...... Why not shame d devil and happy snap and post!

Make una use una eye see the same circle she did a faith bump she got a bfp that's faith at work!!!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wow!!!!!! 3 bfps just within 2 days, God you are great. Abba father we say thank you. Thank you Lord for the testimonies that followed last week Sunday sweet selfie. Thank you Lord for the testimonies to come this week and this month. Olowogbogbororo you're worthy of our praise.

Congratulations to the mamas that got their bfp, may the Lord sustain you and your lo, your joy shall never know sorry, you shall carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women IJN.

@Favouredestiny, sorry for your loss. May the Lord give you double for your trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Joyfulmama:
Wow!

@Favouredestiny, sorry for your loss. May the Lord give you double for your trouble.

My dear I Connot contain my Joy ooo God has really showed up on this thread!!!! Bfp leftvright centre mamas oya but on your faith bump ooooooooo I cannot wait chei

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.