Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425026 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
MumTT:
Sisters and brothers, I troway salute o. I had a wonderful dream this morning. We were gathered together to celebrate this faith bump Sunday. No be small groove o. We were eating and rejoicing. I ate with two other mamas here but I can't remember their monikers. One mama was dressed in a flowing white gown with her faith bump. Legendsmother, I know you were there. My hubby and some daddies were there too. I woke up when two mamas wanted to start quarreling over fried rice. Lol.

Please let's no quarrel this Sunday over anything. It's just the devil trying to steal our joy. God has put us in a celebratory mode. Jump and pass anything wey vex you abeg. Make we no drink bitterleaf water again after we don lick ice-cream finish like last week.

That said, this is my five months bump. It's this big because na boy and girl dey inside. Make una no vex say face no dey. It's due to hubby and personal reasons.

#faithbumptorealbump

God be praised!!!
I can see a bump with triplet, has u ve done dis with faith may it come to reality soonest in Jesus name, I love u bump die.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I can see a bump with triplet, has u ve done dis with faith may it come to reality soonest in Jesus name, I love u bump die.
A thunderous amen to your prayer. Supernatural delivery to you and other preggy mamas in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mumtt has opened the floor for us today! Congrats in advance cos this faith bump will be a reality soon.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GraceActivated(f): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
MumTT:
Sisters and brothers, I troway salute o. I had a wonderful dream this morning. We were gathered together to celebrate this faith bump Sunday. No be small groove o. We were eating and rejoicing. I ate with two other mamas here but I can't remember their monikers. One mama was dressed in a flowing white gown with her faith bump. Legendsmother, I know you were there. My hubby and some daddies were there too. I woke up when two mamas wanted to start quarreling over fried rice. Lol.

Please let's no quarrel this Sunday over anything. It's just the devil trying to steal our joy. God has put us in a celebratory mode. Jump and pass anything wey vex you abeg. Make we no drink bitterleaf water again after we don lick ice-cream finish like last week.

That said, this is my five months bump. It's this big because na boy and girl dey inside. Make una no vex say face no dey. It's due to hubby and personal reasons.

#faithbumptorealbump

God be praised!!!

Good to know tbat someone else also dreamt abt ds group last nite. Me I sha dreamt the I had a bfp and posted on d group. I woke up and it felt so real... grin

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GraceActivated(f): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
MumTT:

#faithbumptorealbump

God be praised!!!

Good to know that someone else also dreamt abt ds group last nite. Me I sha dreamt the I had a bfp and posted on d group. I woke up and it felt so real... grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
#FaithBump
#15weeks
#NaTwins
#ItWillComeToPass
#TeamFaith

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
MumTT:
Sisters and brothers, I troway salute oy and personal reasons.

#faithbumptorealbump

God be praised!!!

Chei!!!!!! Ibdey feel u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yes ooo.
This must come to pass.
Holyspirit, to all those that shall post their bumps today, deliver their miracle babies to them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Liftedhands:
Mumtt has opened the floor for us today! Congrats in advance cos this faith bump will be a reality soon.
Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
GraceActivated:

Good to know tbat someone else also dreamt abt ds group last nite. Me I sha dreamt the I had a bfp and posted on d group. I woke up and it felt so real... grin
May God make it so in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Faith bump
#26weeks
#singleton
#sex-male
#edd-November 7th
#Chinekediinvolved
#woman of colour
#Daughter of God

Even my nose don big, pls mamas am trowing up can u recommend anything to help with MS I tot it wud end by 12weeks it has lingered on I can't put anything down I can't eat pls don't scroll and pass o

Ps-- I nor zip d cloth o hmmm did pregnancy heat rashes nor get second abeg when buhari ho pass d nakedi waka bill?

*pics taken down*

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wow, may God be praise. Congrats to all the wonderful mothers . Henceforth the only greeting we shall keep typing here is Congrats , Congrats from now hence forth. And if there is any power any where fighting against this mother, saying there Congrats will keep ending in Sorrow, that power and their source shall be destroy in the name of Jesus. Hence forth we shall only type congrats to rejoice with every mothers on this thread and so shall it be in the name of the father, of the son and of the holy Ghost.

Congrats to every mothers , congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
legendsmother:
Faith bump
#26weeks
#singleton
#sex-male
#edd-November 7th
#Chinekediinvolved
#woman of colour
#Daughter of God

Even my nose don big, pls mamas am trowing up can u recommend anything to help with MS I tot it wud end by 12weeks it has lingered on I can't put anything down I can't eat pls don't scroll and pass o

Lovely!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
@mummyjj,
We entered together and we are going out together.
This month shall not pass you by.

@ all, I also remember I detoxed unknowingly last month. When my period started, I drank one full put of zobo. I added my ginger n garlic mix with each cup. I also added one root/fruit they call vitamin c that they told me is used to prepare zobo. When I finished the N100 zobo, na so toilet get me. The stool was watery black thing ( zobo stool is usually watery). The drink was finished in two days.

I think those of us that have not done detox to flow bowel movement in a while should find a way to do it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
My cute faith baby bump.
My humble self and lo at 15wks
Please don't mind my maternity Indian gown.
Can't just wait for this to happen
I know Olowogbogbororo has endorsed it.
I can't keep calm it's A boy and a girl
Loading ......... Watch out.

Picture removed

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Joyfulmama:
My cute faith baby bump.

Omlaicha! Chei see fine woman
abeg shift make I go bleach

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
ahnie:

Lovely!

Thank you
Everybody pls vote vote vote
Vote my pics ooooo my bfp must come to pass join faith with mine and other mamas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
mamatwiny:
@mummyjj,
We entered together and we are going out together.
This month shall not pass you by.

@ all, I also remember I detoxed unknowingly last month. When my period started, I drank one full put of zobo. I added my ginger n garlic mix with each cup. I also added one root/fruit they call vitamin c that they told me is used to prepare zobo. When I finished the N100 zobo, na so toilet get me. The stool was watery black thing ( zobo stool is usually watery). The drink was finished in two days.

I think those of us that have not done detox to flow bowel movement in a while should find a way to do it.
Amen. Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
@legendmother, I love youuuuuuuuuu
May God put an everlasting smile on your face, the way you make me smile every time. May God bless you beyond measure, in children, in finances, in health and in every other thing you need or hold dear to your heart.
You are blessed.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
MummyJJ:
#FaithBump
#15weeks
#NaTwins
#ItWillComeToPass
#TeamFaith

Chei ur maternity shoot go make sense oooo chei

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
legendsmother:

Omlaicha! Chei see fine woman
abeg shift make I go bleach

Congratulations to you mama legend, but that your edd is too far o........ I can't wait to come and celebrate with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
legendsmother:

Chei ur maternity shoot go make sense oooo chei
Abi ooo. It will happen soon for us. You are beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
legendsmother:
#Sweetselfiecontest /fashion tips day
Ruze and reguresion
Kwansidering zat dangote iz naw awiye of za kwantest zat is to take place on za TTC nairalend stread. Below are za ruze of za kwanpitishan

1.All Za fictures shud be offloaded fram 12fiM up wantil 4fiM

2. Za fictures shud show cliyaly za kwantestants faith bumps

3. Only wan fixture is fermitted per kwantestant

4. Za kwantestants can solicit 4 votes fram za pregnancy thread

5. Za Voting starts by 12fiM and culozes by 9fiM

6.multiple voting is allowed

Prizes to be won
1. Za Yarinya with za Hiyest like gets #1500 recharge card
2. Za Yarinya with the 2nd hiyest likes gets #500 naira recharge ked
3. Za Yarinya with za 3rd hiyest gets #400 naira recharge ked
4. Za yarinya with za 4th hiyest gets #400 naira reshaz ked

Za total reshaz ked to b won iz 2,800 worth of reshaz ked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mozerators and counters
@Liftedhands @Zaynie @ahnie @ebonychic18
Oya WO!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
legendsmother:
Faith bump
#26weeks
#singleton
#sex-male
#edd-November 7th
#Chinekediinvolved
#woman of colour
#Daughter of God

kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
legendsmother:
#Sweetselfiecontest /faith bump
Ruze and reguresion
Kwansidering zat dangote iz naw awiye of za kwantest zat is to take place on za TTC nairalend stread. Below are za ruze of za kwanpitishan

1.All Za fictures shud be offloaded fram 12fiM up wantil 4fiM

2. Za fictures shud show cliyaly za kwantestants faith bumps

3. Only wan fixture is fermitted per kwantestant

4. Za kwantestants can solicit 4 votes fram za pregnancy thread

5. Za Voting starts by 12fiM and culozes by 9fiM

6.multiple voting is allowed

Prizes to be won
1. Za Yarinya with za Hiyest like gets #1500 recharge card
2. Za Yarinya with the 2nd hiyest likes gets #500 naira recharge ked
3. Za Yarinya with za 3rd hiyest gets #400 naira recharge ked
4. Za yarinya with za 4th hiyest gets #400 naira reshaz ked

Za total reshaz ked to b won iz 2,800 worth of reshaz ked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mozerators and counters
@Liftedhands @Zaynie @ahnie @ebonychic18
Oya WO!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Joyfulmama:
My cute faith baby bump.
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
MummyJJ:
#FaithBump
#15weeks
#NaTwins
#ItWillComeToPass
#TeamFaith
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
@joyfulmama,
You are beautiful.

When will you wash your indian gown?
Please tell me cos I want to come and steal it from the line. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mummy JJ and MumTT what a cute bump you have. From our mouth and mind to God's hear

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MissIndependent(f): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
legendsmother:
Faith bump
#26weeks
#singleton
#sex-male
#edd-November 7th
#Chinekediinvolved
#woman of colour
#Daughter of God

You this Iya Ibeji you too fine with pregnancy. Na wah for you o

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Joyfulmama post=60089299]My cute faith baby bump.
@15weeks you are this beautiful, what then will happen after delivery of this glorious twins. Please I want to look beautiful like you when I grow up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Liftedhands:
kiss kiss

@mamatwiny Don't worry I will bring it to you myself. Just let me know when it's needed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.