Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414541 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2017
duchessgoddess:

Oh dear, thanks. Very helpful indeed. Now I know with or without cyst, I will conceive.
You sure will. That's the spirit. Have faith in God!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2017
Legendsmother welcome back, you are looking good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Curvilicious com an pm me na. Me I want pm. How are you? You've been on my mind.

Lol
I don pm u tongue
I hope i dey ur mind for you to carry me to abload grin. Mama mia i milz u o kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Happy Sunday dear fruitful mothers. Thank God for His mercies. see me dancing with my bump last night even though I got tired I persevered. Twale to our pregnant women, that load is not an easy something.

So here is my #FaithBump

#MummyJohn&Joan
#MummyOluwaseun&Oluwaseyifunmi
#MummyChidubem&Chimamanda (I don't know the meaning Ooo) Lol
#IyabejiOfLife

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Here is my faith bump. I believe October is my month and God would bring my faith bump to reality.Thanks to MummyJJ for the ginger�
This is us at 23 weeks�
#mummyIvannaandTobenna #

30 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Ehen! My Legendsmother is back. You looking good. Abeg fill me in. You look trim grin or what? Loving it!

My dear I decided to starve myself oooo GATS to loose weight abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sisters see my faithbump Ooo this october is our month in Jesus Name!Amen.My Araoluwa and Adeoluwa are coming forth quickly #bfp loading #iyaibeji #Godisable. Thank you mummyJJ for the motivation. Iamhistreasure your bump is big and beautiful. Happy Sunday !

28 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
[
Thanks my Darling, yours is beautiful too. Our miracle babies are here...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
cute bumps @iamhistreasure and wowfairy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Almost due ooo. 8months. Team 2018 twins by His grace.
Chai.. Na so belle be? E sweet ooo. wink
cc: Mummjj

(Pics removed. Thank God for His mercies)

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Loisemm:
Almost due ooo. 8months. Team 2018 twins by His grace.
Chai.. Na so belle be? E sweet ooo. wink
cc: Mummjj

beautiful bump. Go girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=61223018]Here is my faith bump. I believe October is my month and God would bring my faith bump to reality.Thanks to MummyJJ for the ginger�
This is us at 23 weeks�
#mummyIvannaandTobenna #[/quote Thanks mummyjj for the motivation. iamhistreasure, this your bump no be here o.this one is more than ibeji o, na 3 dey inside oo .lol

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
I don ready to born. Mama ejima. Behold my faithbump.

Please, honour the faith of your children Father.

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Happy Sunday Fruitful mothers and Fathers, here is David, Daniel and Dorcas saying goodevening Sirs and MA's @ 28 weeks

#Iamafruitfulvine

#Praiseiswhatido

#Heistoofaithfultofail

#Iwillbecelebratedsoon

29 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
My twins faith bump at 20wks. Faithful Father! Pls harken to the cries cry of ur children and make ds faith bump a reality in Jesus name, amen. I can't wait to behold my twins on my awaiting hands. Father, may it come to pass ds October in Jesus name, amen.

MummyJJ, thanks 4 motivating us oo. May God hear our prayers and quench d desires of every awaiting mums here soonest in Jesus name, amen.

Jubilating in anticipation! cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tripletwins222:
My twins faith bump at 20wks. Faithful Father! Pls harken to the cries cry of ur children and make ds faith bump a reality in Jesus name, amen. I can't wait to behold my twins on my awaiting hands. Father, may it come to pass ds October in Jesus name, amen.

MummyJJ, thanks 4 motivating us oo. May God hear our prayers and quench d desires of every awaiting mums here soonest in Jesus name, amen.

Jubilating in anticipation! cheesy

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Such a great faith,Lord bless us,only U can do it no one else!!! I just came back from a trip I haven't been actively online.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
see cute bumps ooo. May God honor our faith in Jesus name!!
fpeter where art thou Mummykyrti I no see your bump ooo. don't be stingy biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kelizosuy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good evening mamas.. lovely faith bumps kiss kiss It shall come to pass in Jesus name Amen.
There's a group on facebook that's ran by Drs it's called
AskTheGynaecologist

You can ask any questions you want it's free. They also help with fertility issues.

Just thought I should share..

Baby dust to you all

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
It will surely come to pass for us all. Congrats in advance to us. Fine fine bumps here.
I am so saving my bump pics. Will be praying with it and looking at it cheesy
MummyJJ , you try well well for the inspiration and prayer program. God bless you with your real bump soonest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Loisemm:
It will surely come to pass for us all. Congrats in advance to us. Fine fine bumps here.
I am so saving my bump pics. Will be praying with it and looking at it cheesy
MummyJJ , you try well well for the inspiration and prayer program. God bless you with your real bump soonest.

Amin ati iwono. Go find the meaning Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
To all d mamas that participated in d faith bump, and those u couldn't I pray d Lord will grant u all ur heart desires, he shall honour his words and name in your life....There shall be massive porting to the pregnancy thread dis month in Jesus name (Amen)

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
MummyJJ:

Amin ati iwono. Go find the meaning Lol
Meaning : Amen and you too tongue cheesy
Amin Amin ni Oruko Jesu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2017
MummyJJ:
Happy Sunday dear fruitful mothers. Thank God for His mercies. see me dancing with my bump last night even though I got tired I persevered. Twale to our pregnant women, that load is not an easy something.

So here is my #FaithBump

#MummyJohn&Joan
#MummyOluwaseun&Oluwaseyifunmi
#MummyChidubem&Chimamanda (I don't know the meaning Ooo) Lol
#IyabejiOfLife

Beautiful bump... Couldn't take mine, I just concluded my Jericho praise today since I started on Monday, not Sunday midnight. Thanks mama for the inspiration. Our conceptions is here, and before the end of the year, we will testify. In fact we will testify this October... Team June, are you ready.....

Baby dust....

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Beautiful bump... Couldn't take mine, I just concluded my Jericho praise today since I started on Monday, not Sunday midnight. Thanks mama for the inspiration. Our conceptions is here, and before the end of the year, we will testify. In fact we will testify this October... Team June, are you ready.....

Baby dust....

Amen sis. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2017
MummyJJ:
see cute bumps ooo. May God honor our faith in Jesus name!!

fpeter where art thou
Mummykyrti I no see your bump ooo. don't be stingy biko
my dear I've been on phone strike o, how una dey?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2017
Our father we thank you because for the testimonies that has started to spring forth,reign over the life of your daughters, father i pray for them in your mercy that any body who is presently undergoing these affliction as a result offending the wrong people, during the days of their youth, father i pray that you would have mercy and let the hold of such wicked powers over them be Broken completely in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for any one with the possession of any dark hospital report, father i pray in your mercies that you would revert such reports in the name of Jesus..

Father i pray also for these woman in which there is an item under your matrimonial bed that renders all the activity of you and DH to naught i command that item to catch fire in the name of Jesus, I command it catch fire in the name of Jesus, Catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for these one that receives evil visitors at the day when your testimony is to manifest and the visitor aborts it, father i command that any personality assigned to take away your results i command such visitors to be buried alive in the name of Jesus.. Receive your deliverance by fire in the name of Jesus. Receive it by fire..

I pray for these one that the stronghold of your hubby family are the one in charge of your case, i command your case file in their coven to catch fire in the name of Jesus..

There is a lady here, you have worked as a maid or caregiver to some kids in the past but you werw wicked to those children and those children placed a cursed on you that, if you could be dis wicked to them you would never take care your baby, i decree by the decree of heaven that, that yoke is broken is broken, broken, is broken in the name of Jesus... I command that yoke to broken completely in the name of Jesus..

If you are that sister, Just look for an orphanage home near you and go and drop provisions and other stuffs that children usually use, also of you have children church in church buy biscuit and other stuffs for them once a month or something, Just ensure to apply wisdom ... and when you get pregnant no use prayer play...

Receive your testimony by fire in the name of Jesus...

Thanks you daddy because of victory..

For in Jesus mighty and power name we have prayed

Till i come your way next week....

You are next in line for testimony, stay strong and be happy....

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
curvilicious:

Lol
I don pm u tongue
I hope i dey ur mind for you to carry me to abload grin. Mama mia i milz u o kiss

Dis geh! You always make me laugh. I was hoping to follow you to the abload, as per baby nanny tinz grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
madprophet:
Our father we thank you because for the testimonies that has started to spring forth,reign over the life of your daughters, father i pray for them in your mercy that any body who is presently undergoing these affliction as a result offending the wrong people, during the days of their youth, father i pray that you would have mercy and let the hold of such wicked powers over them be Broken completely in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for any one with the possession of any dark hospital report, father i pray in your mercies that you would revert such reports in the name of Jesus..

Father i pray also for these woman in which there is an item under your matrimonial bed that renders all the activity of you and DH to naught i command that item to catch fire in the name of Jesus, I command it catch fire in the name of Jesus, Catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for these one that receives evil visitors at the day when your testimony is to manifest and the visitor aborts it, father i command that any personality assigned to take away your results i command such visitors to be buried alive in the name of Jesus.. Receive your deliverance by fire in the name of Jesus. Receive it by fire..

I pray for these one that the stronghold of your hubby family are the one in charge of your case, i command your case file in their coven to catch fire in the name of Jesus..

There is a lady here, you have worked as a maid or caregiver to some kids in the past but you werw wicked to those children and those children placed a cursed on you that, if you could be dis wicked to them you would never take care your baby, i decree by the decree of heaven that, that yoke is broken is broken, broken, is broken in the name of Jesus... I command that yoke to broken completely in the name of Jesus..

If you are that sister, Just look for an orphanage home near you and go and drop provisions and other stuffs that children usually use, also of you have children church in church buy biscuit and other stuffs for them once a month or something, Just ensure to apply wisdom ... and when you get pregnant no use prayer play...

Receive your testimony by fire in the name of Jesus...

Thanks you daddy because of victory..

For in Jesus mighty and power name we have prayed

Till i come your way next week....

You are next in line for testimony, stay strong and be happy....

Amen! Thank you Jesus..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Now i see why u all say hsg is painful. I will never do it anywhere else than Prisim again. It was painless, fast and professional. They even had a pad and antibiotics waiting for me. Unlike where i did today, cheaper yes but painful and na cotton wool them give me. They even had to do it multiple times, running to another room with each film while leaving me on the cold theatre table. And in prisim i got the results same day. Here they say come for result tomorrow.
Truly excellence doesnt cost, it pays.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sugar May Contribute to Infertility

Sugar may contribute to infertility?! That’s right, consuming sugar regularly may lead to infertility, or make fertility issues you already have worse. As we move through the holiday season, we are bombarded with little treats filled with refined sugar at every turn. The cakes, cookies, cocktails, wine, fudge, candies; the list goes on. So why even care, are we not supposed to enjoy ourselves and indulge a little? Well, while that may be fine for others, if you are struggling with fertility issues, it may be a good idea to look into alternatives to sugary foods, most importantly refined white sugars. This includes white table sugar, white flour, white corn (including corn syrup, darn no pecan pie!), white rice and alcoholic beverages. Most treats we love are made from these ingredients. High-fructose corn syrup is found in most pre-packaged foods at the supermarket!

The Cascade of Fertility Problems Created by Sugar

Hormone Disruption
Food containing these ingredients are broken down quickly by the body, this raises our insulin levels too quickly. But how does this affect my hormone levels? This quick spike in sugar levels creates a ‘high’ in our bodies that last from 15-30 minutes. After that, our sugar levels plummet, leaving the body drained and exhausted. This creates what is referred to as ‘fight or flight’ reaction in the body, due to continued stimulation of the adrenal glands. This drop in sugar levels, signal the adrenal glands to release the hormone cortisol and adrenalin in an attempt to replenish sugar levels. Repeated stimulation of the adrenal glands to release cortisol and adrenalin, weakens the adrenal glands. Hormones produced by the adrenals are not produced in abundance; the adrenals become sluggish. This may lead to hormonal imbalance. Not enough hormones are being produced or released. Other endocrine glands are not being signaled to release their hormones and the entire communication of the endocrine system becomes broken. All of this repeated adrenal stimulation affects the hormone levels of estrogen, progesterone, and the androgens DHEA and testosterone. This goes for both women and men.
Insulin Resistance
The pancreas secretes insulin to convert the sugar in our blood to energy in our cells. Over consumption of sugary foods, requires the pancreas to release more and more insulin. Over time, continued release of too much insulin may create insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is known to disrupt normal ovulation by preventing the body from ovulating, or limiting the maturation process of the egg. Insulin resistance also may disrupt the ability of the egg to implant in the uterus after conception. Women with insulin resistance are 4-5 times more likely to have a miscarriage. Insulin resistance is a key factor for most women with PCOS.

Yeast Infection
While a yeast infection may not directly cause infertility, it can hinder the ability of sperm reaching the egg. A vaginal yeast infection makes it almost impossible to have sexual intercourse, which we all know is necessary to become pregnant.

PMS
Too much sugar consumption may cause hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is known to contribute to PMS, or make it worse.

Lowered Immunity
Research has shown that just 1 tablespoon of sugar can lower your immunity for up to 4 hours at a time. No wonder we get so sick in the winter holiday season and have a harder time recovering from illness! Lowered immunity means that we are more susceptible to infections of all kinds, this includes yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis (may lead to PID), but also sexually transmitted diseases as well, all of which greatly affect our fertility.
Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency
For the body to continually release insulin and cortisol, it has to use up vitamin and mineral stores. Vitamins and minerals that are often depleted are B vitamins, especially B6, vit. E, magnesium and copper. Lowered levels of vitamin E have been linked to miscarriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.