Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425029 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
5 Tips for Avoiding Sugar and Eating Right Through the Holidays

1. Use sugar alternatives where possible. Try out new recipes using one of the natural sugar substitutes above. Make desserts with these alternatives and take them to holiday gatherings, that way you will know you have at least one healthy dessert option. I often use sugar alternatives in baking and they taste just as wonderful as ones made with white sugar.

2. Use whole grains rather than white grains. This means limit white flour consumption. Choose whole grain flours as a substitute. Whole wheat, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa or millet.

3. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Any holiday season can be stressful, but the winter holiday season may be the worst. Many people tend to use alcohol to deal with stress. This year try something different when stress begins to arise. Get out of the situation, go for a walk. Invite family or friends to go with you. Play a board game. Make a cup of hot herbal tea.

4. Choose fresh fruits or high-protein foods instead of sweets. Whenever you get a craving for sweets, baked goods or comfort foods choose a piece of fresh fruit, or a high-protein snack instead. Any piece of fresh fruit will do. As far as high-protein snacks, choose a handful of nuts instead of a piece of candy.

5. Drink 1 Fertility Smoothie or fresh juice a day! Before heading out to a party for the holidays, make sure you drink a Fertility Smoothie with fertility superfoods or make a fresh juice. Fertility Smoothies are filling, they curb cravings for sugary foods and they are packed full of nutrition! If you do slip up and eat some treats during the holidays, at least you will know that you have gotten a ton of nutrition, plus a digestion aid by drinking a smoothie or fresh juice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
This sugar matter ehn....hmm,make I just carry belle first,all d sugar I have deprived myself I go consume am like its going out of fashion. Kai TTC is tiring,so many rules n regulations. embarassed embarassed. God dey

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
madprophet:
Our father we thank you because for the testimonies that has started to spring forth,reign over the life of your daughters, father i pray for them in your mercy that any body who is presently undergoing these affliction as a result offending the wrong people, during the days of their youth, father i pray that you would have mercy and let the hold of such wicked powers over them be Broken completely in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for any one with the possession of any dark hospital report, father i pray in your mercies that you would revert such reports in the name of Jesus..

Father i pray also for these woman in which there is an item under your matrimonial bed that renders all the activity of you and DH to naught i command that item to catch fire in the name of Jesus, I command it catch fire in the name of Jesus, Catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for these one that receives evil visitors at the day when your testimony is to manifest and the visitor aborts it, father i command that any personality assigned to take away your results i command such visitors to be buried alive in the name of Jesus.. Receive your deliverance by fire in the name of Jesus. Receive it by fire..

I pray for these one that the stronghold of your hubby family are the one in charge of your case, i command your case file in their coven to catch fire in the name of Jesus..

There is a lady here, you have worked as a maid or caregiver to some kids in the past but you werw wicked to those children and those children placed a cursed on you that, if you could be dis wicked to them you would never take care your baby, i decree by the decree of heaven that, that yoke is broken is broken, broken, is broken in the name of Jesus... I command that yoke to broken completely in the name of Jesus..

If you are that sister, Just look for an orphanage home near you and go and drop provisions and other stuffs that children usually use, also of you have children church in church buy biscuit and other stuffs for them once a month or something, Just ensure to apply wisdom ... and when you get pregnant no use prayer play...

Receive your testimony by fire in the name of Jesus...

Thanks you daddy because of victory..

For in Jesus mighty and power name we have prayed

Till i come your way next week....

You are next in line for testimony, stay strong and be happy....

A thunderous amen! Thank u Jesus for prayer answered already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prayer Monday

#singing

Almighty God that is Your name,
You will never share glory with any man,
You will never share Your glory with anybody,
Almighty God that is Your name.

Father we thank You for Your faithfulness through the years. Thank You for our jobs, families, homes and businesses. Be thou glorified in Jesus name.

Thank You dear Lord that every JERICHO wall has fallen in our lives. Every mountain is crumbled and every storm has ceased.
Thank You for the faith exhibited here through our praise and our #FaithBump. Baba honor our faith and let us see the manifestation of Your word in our lives.

Lord this journey we are on isn't easy but we ask You fill us with joy when we feel sad, money we need for treatment and most importantly hope that someday we will hold our babies in our hands. Daddy cause us to be remembered this month. Thank You Father because You are opening our wombs unto the praise and honor of Your name.
All these we ask in Jesus name Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oh Lord, we thank You for everything. We thank You for we believe you know and have a bigger better plan for us despite the seeming delay.
We ask for more grace and speedy answers. We ask for mighty testimonies and more bfps. Bfps that will lead us to motherhood. We ask that our joy may be complete and every reproach be taken away from us.

We rest our hopes and trust in You, Our sweet Father. Let everything we are taking or doing to aid conception work for our good. Let those not taking anything also have miraculous testimonies.
As you are doing for others, Lord remember us too for good that your name be glorified.
Through Jesus Christ we ask and receive. Amen!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
“Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord .’ ”
Ezekiel 12:28 NIV

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Beautiful mamas I hail ooo. How y'all doing. I've missed the thread ooooo. I no even get strength to read. If dem say as busy as a bee, na una sister oooo! I just want you all to know I love you and u r always in my thoughts and prayers. Na auditing no gree me get time. I miss u guys. I can't start mentioning all the monikers....fertilty blessings to everyone. We shall testify sOonest. Ciao!

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
MummyJJ:
“Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord .’ ”
Ezekiel 12:28 NIV
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by selfmadeboss: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Perculiar:

send me a PM or give me your number.
You are the one selling. You can put your number and remove it after i copy it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Good morning mothers of nation
To the glory of God myomectomy done and am recovering greatly.
May the name of the Lord be praised
It shall end in praise in Jesus name Amen

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RxH8: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Vitamins and supplements may be beneficial during pregnancy

A new study published in the British Medical Journal suggests there may be a link between a woman’s diet during pregnancy and childhood develomental disorders.

According to this new study conducted by researchers from Drexel University, multivitamin use during pregnancy may protect children with autism from intellectual problems.

“A potential link between supplement use during pregnancy and autism is intriguing because it suggests a possible avenue for risk reduction,” said Brian Lee, Ph.D., an associate professor and senior author of the study, which was published in BMJ (formerly The British Medical Journal).

Data for the study was drawn from children living in Stockholm County, Sweden, for at least four years between 2001 and 2011. Only children ranging in age from four to 15 at the end of 2011 were included.

To make results more robust, data from siblings was also taken into account to help offset some of the unseen factors in autism development, like heritability or otherwise healthy behaviors, researchers explained.

Little is known about how diet during pregnancy might affect the risk of a child developing autism, according to the study’s lead author, Elizabeth DeVilbiss, Ph.D., a recent graduate of the Dornsife School of Public Health at the university.

“There have been more studies in recent years about varied aspects of diet during pregnancy and autism risk involving multivitamins, iron, folic acid, vitamin D, and more, but the evidence is still inconclusive,” said DeVilbiss, now a postdoctoral fellow at the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. “More work needs to be done in this area to clarify these potential relationships.”

Hoping to clarify autism risk linked to diet during pregnancy, DeVilbiss, Lee and their team, which also included researchers from the University of Bristol and the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, also looked for potential changes in autism risk related to taking supplemental folic acid and iron. Both are supplements that have commonly been recommended for pregnant women.

While the study suggests that vitamins and supplements may be benefial during pregnancy, the exact combination of supplements for optimal impact remains unknown. For example, multivitamins had no effect on occurence of autism.

“We cannot rule out potential contributions by iron and folic acid,” DeVilbiss said. “Diet during pregnancy is complicated, and there are important factors we can’t assess with our data, such as dietary intake, dose, and timing. This is clearly an area for future work.”

In that future work, the hope is that more specifics can be nailed down, the researchers said.

Source:http://www.healthx24.com/new-study-suggests-that-using-multivitamins-during-pregnancy-reduces-the-risk-of-intellectual-disability-in-autism/

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
congratulations @happymummy next will be your BFP. please take time to rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonynelly: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2017
happymummy:

Congratulations to you. Your BFP is next. I also had my myomectomy in August. Am already in my 8 weeks post surgery and recovering well. God will see us through. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2017
MummyJJ:
congratulations @happymummy next will be your BFP. please take time to rest

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2017
ebonynelly:

Congratulations to you. Your BFP is next. I also had my myomectomy in August. Am already in my 8 weeks post surgery and recovering well. God will see us through. Amen

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Congratulations happymummy and ebonynelly on a successful surgery. Wishing you speedy bfp by God's grace.

Thanks Mumihaja for the enlightenment. Indeed, we must not take lightly the effect of consuming refined sugar.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2017
mztubsy:
Beautiful mamas I hail ooo. How y'all doing. I've missed the thread ooooo. I no even get strength to read. If dem say as busy as a bee, na una sister oooo! I just want you all to know I love you and u r always in my thoughts and prayers. Na auditing no gree me get time. I miss u guys. I can't start mentioning all the monikers....fertilty blessings to everyone. We shall testify sOonest. Ciao!
We love and milz you too. We await your return with a bfp by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Thank God for the success of the surgery. Next is your bfp.
happymummy:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Congrats to all mamas that have gotten their bfps. May God journey with you all in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2017
@happymummy, we thank God for seeing you through. your bfp is sure.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
am just at the verge of giving up, but I WON'T. (devil shame on you).

TTC is just a bastard. Truly speaking, am no more that happy woman. tears fill my eyes when i remember all that have happened this year. it is well o.
Lord, please help me, I don't want to give up!!!

pressing on exodus 23:26

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Congrats happymummy! BFP loading........ lynda1,God is ur strength u wont give up but will shame d devil. Keep holding on sis. Sprinkling baby dust on us all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2017
@lynda1 dont b dismayed always remember dat the morning is always close to d darkest hour. dat moment when we feel you re out and down dat is when Jesus takes the wheel. i knw how u feel buh soon in no distant time u shall b counting your blessings including your children. e hugs to u dear it will all pass away.
#onelovesis#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
congrats happymummy ur bfp is next

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
@happymummy, congrats and next will be your bfp in Jesus name, Amen.

@lynda1, Please ma'am don't give up, i kw that out God is still in the business of doing wonder and your blessing is here already please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
lynda1:

TTC is just a bastard. Truly speaking, am no more that happy woman. tears fill my eyes when i remember all that have happened this year. it is well o.

Hang on dear... this too shall pass. It will surely end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
congrats happymummy ur bfp is next
Amen
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Heebah:
Congrats happymummy! BFP loading........ lynda1,God is ur strength u wont give up but will shame d devil. Keep holding on sis. Sprinkling baby dust on us all

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Llynda1,please don't give up,nothing last forever.God knows the end from the beginning. This too shall pass. Encourage yourself to become that happy woman again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
lynda1:

My dear, keep holding on to him...your breakthrough is almost near. May God see us through.

Hannaspirit...your moniker just came to mind. God bless you sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
@Heebah, fruitfulnathia, 4realwoman, AwsomeGrace, elizino, CravingChic...thank you for the encouraging words.
God bless us all.

@4realwoman, please i sent you a pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
lynda1:

My dear, if you give up, what's next to do? A life without faith and trust in God is incomplete. I cannot say I've not thought like you at one point or the other but the truth is that after my ranting and loss of faith, I find myself seeking God again. No one else can put an end to ttc apart from God. His ways are not our ways and in sure that if God could open our eyes, we'd laugh at ourselves.
God is not a man that He will lie, His word says none shall be barren, therefore we aren't barren. Please hang on, your testimony is just around the corner

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.