Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419105 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
CravingChic:

Hannaspirit...your moniker just came to mind. God bless you sis.
My sister, I dey observation mode. How's you and family? Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
lynda1:

@4realwoman, please i sent you a pm.
I have replied you back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ijebusomaada: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
happymummy:
Good morning mothers of nation
To the glory of God myomectomy done and am recovering greatly.
May the name of the Lord be praised
It shall end in praise in Jesus name Amen

Halleluyah!!! Thank you Jesus! God is good to us o. Congrats happymummy... I'm happy for you..

Your bfp testimony is activated in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
happymummy:

Halleluyah!!! Thank you Jesus! God is good to us o. Congrats happymummy... I'm happy for you..

Your bfp testimonies is activated in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
dbeauty:

Thanks ma
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
dbeauty:

Thanks ma
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
happymummy:
congratulations dear, your BFP is next in Jesus mighty name Amen. @ lynda1 pls don't be discouraged, weeping may endure for a night joy cometh in the morning, pls keep leaning on Christ, it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OMOTOWO(m): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2017
For all those seeking for fruit of the womb,I pray this year will never end without you conceiving in Jesus name.Good news await all of you in Jesus name .

43 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 12:37am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=OMOTOWO post=61302011]For all those seeking for fruit of the womb,I pray this year will never end without you conceiving in Jesus name.Good news await all of you in Jesus name .[/quote

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2017
11, October 2017

Stop Being Intimidated

‘God did not give us a spirit of timidity.’
 2 Timothy 1:7 NIV

The Bible says, ‘Without faith it is impossible to please God.’ (Hebrews 11:6 NIV) So, don’t get involved in anything that doesn’t require you to use your faith. The key to momentum is always having something to look forward to and believe God for. You either venture, or you vegetate. Jesus deliberately sent His disciples into a storm. Why? To develop their faith, and show them that with Him on board you can get through anything! God will keep exposing you to difficult situations because He knows it’s the only way your faith will grow. Nineteenth-century American preacher and abolitionist Phillips Brooks wrote, ‘Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your power, pray for power equal to your tasks.’ You don’t tap into God’s resources until you attempt something that seems humanly impossible. That’s when you discover: ‘I can do everything God asks me to do with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power.’ (Philippians 4:13 TLB) All progress involves risk. In tennis, you can’t return every ball while your foot’s still behind the service line. And progress involves overcoming fear. One day, when David was tending his sheep, ‘there came a lion.’ (1 Samuel 17:34 KJV) But in God’s strength he defeated it—plus a bear, and later a giant called Goliath. That lion was just an opportunity in disguise. If David had wavered or run away, he’d have missed his chance to become king of Israel. So, when a lion of fear comes into your life, recognise it for what it is: an opportunity from God to rise up in faith and conquer it.

SoulFood: Ex 19–21, John 2:1–11, Ps 89:1–14, Prov 26:17–19

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2017
May every mama looking up to God for conception have their heart desires granted before the end of 2017 by God's special grace, AMEN.
May all pregnant mamas also carry to term and deliver safe and sound by God's special grace, AMEN.
May God give us the grace and ability to conceive; and the wealth and health of mind and body to nurse and nurture our offsprings, AMEN.

34 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
mumihaja:
5 Tips for Avoiding Sugar and Eating Right Through the Holidays

1. Use sugar alternatives where possible. Try out new recipes using one of the natural sugar substitutes above. Make desserts with these alternatives and take them to holiday gatherings, that way you will know you have at least one healthy dessert option. I often use sugar alternatives in baking and they taste just as wonderful as ones made with white sugar.

2. Use whole grains rather than white grains. This means limit white flour consumption. Choose whole grain flours as a substitute. Whole wheat, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa or millet.

3. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Any holiday season can be stressful, but the winter holiday season may be the worst. Many people tend to use alcohol to deal with stress. This year try something different when stress begins to arise. Get out of the situation, go for a walk. Invite family or friends to go with you. Play a board game. Make a cup of hot herbal tea.

4. Choose fresh fruits or high-protein foods instead of sweets. Whenever you get a craving for sweets, baked goods or comfort foods choose a piece of fresh fruit, or a high-protein snack instead. Any piece of fresh fruit will do. As far as high-protein snacks, choose a handful of nuts instead of a piece of candy.

5. Drink 1 Fertility Smoothie or fresh juice a day! Before heading out to a party for the holidays, make sure you drink a Fertility Smoothie with fertility superfoods or make a fresh juice. Fertility Smoothies are filling, they curb cravings for sugary foods and they are packed full of nutrition! If you do slip up and eat some treats during the holidays, at least you will know that you have gotten a ton of nutrition, plus a digestion aid by drinking a smoothie or fresh juice.

Thanks so much for all your educative write ups... we will all testify soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2017
lynda1:
am just at the verge of giving up, but I WON'T. (devil shame on you).

TTC is just a bastard. Truly speaking, am no more that happy woman. tears fill my eyes when i remember all that have happened this year. it is well o.
Lord, please help me, I don't want to give up!!!

pressing on exodus 23:26

The Lord is your strength, don't give up, your miracle is closer than you know...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2017
My God is a good God, yes HE is!!
Issa BFP my sisters!!! Whoop!

Tested positive today 4 days after AF is due. After several negative results!
I can't thank God enough! September was really a month to remember. It is raining BFPs here. Mamas you are next Ooh. WIDD coming up.

61 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2017
OMOTOWO:
For all those seeking for fruit of the womb,I pray this year will never end without you conceiving in Jesus name.Good news await all of you in Jesus name .

Amen...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2017
CravingChic:
May every mama looking up to God for conception have their heart desires granted before the end of 2017 by God's special grace, AMEN.
May all pregnant mamas also carry to term and deliver safe and sound by God's special grace, AMEN.
May God give us the grace and ability to conceive; and the wealth and health of mind and body to nurse and nurture our offsprings, AMEN.

Amen...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
duchessgoddess:

I can't thank God enough! September was really a month to remember. It is raining BFPs here. Mamas you are next Ooh. WIDD coming up.

Let me be the first to say congratulations... wishing you joy and gladness. HnH 9 months and beyond

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2017
duchessgoddess:

Congratulations dear, we will all testify. Your testimony is permanent

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2017
@Hannaspirit, purelay, fruitfulray...thanks mamas. we shall all testify soon.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
@duchessgoddess, congratulations. H & H pregnancy, you will carry to term and deliver safely.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
duchessgoddess:

Wow! Congratulations @duchessgoddess, u will carry to term in Jesus Name. This testimony shall be permanent and it will go round in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2017
Wow!!! duchessgoddess congratulations dear. This is indeed a refreshing news. O Lord! We need more smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=duchessgoddess post=61311522]My God is a good God, yes HE is!!

Congratulations Sis, may you carry to full term IJN. I am next in line, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
duchessgoddess:

congratulations ma'am. I rejoice with you. I pray you will carry to term and deliver safely. I am next ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2017
duchessgoddess:

Congratulations sis. You shall carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2017
@duchessgoddess, Congratulation ma'am and wish your stress free nine months.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2017
congratulations @duchessgoddess wishing you a smooth journey all through. your testimony shall be permanent.
Baby dust to us all.
E-hugs

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2017
congrats @dutchesgoddess wishing u a HH9m.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
duchessgoddess:

Congratulations wishing you stress free nine months in Jesus name. Thank you Lord Jesus, do it again in our lives and take all the glory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.