Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400571 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
@piragirl congratulations, easypeasy delivery to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
piragirl:

Wetin Jesus do me dey sweet my body like Sugar and honey.Make me dey wonder o
The same God that answer Anna answer me when i least expected,after 2 years plus i have been trying to conceive.i even thought i will conceive some month after my myomethomy for where. But when i decided that i want to use my money on other things,i need a break from dr's and drugs.God did it...
I pray for other awaiting mama's ,God will do urs like he did mine with easy,no morning sickness,no head ache,no pain and no sleepless night.You will all testify AMEN
Congratulations, easy 9 months and delivery.
Yes ooooo, we shall keep testifying till 12midnight and carry over the surplus to a November2remember!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Congratulations FloraEC and piragirl on your Bfp, wishing you both a healthy and happy nine months

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
dep07:
You can check ponders end,Dr Ojobo.its off new Benin.
seconded, just what I was about to say
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Check Jumia please. Check well so you could get the cheapest
yettybaby112:
Hello mamas, Still Cd 58 and no Af , who has Vitex that is no more needed or describe where to get it in Iju-ishaga, Ogba, Agege, Ikeja axis. I have searched and searched . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PHRANTAD(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
TTC for 1 yr plus now. DW had infection at d onset, it was treated d discharges stopped, PCOS and hormonal imbalance was diagnosed from the scan and blood test too,used all d drugs prescribed by d gynae, all seems not to be working bcus d AF has been so irregular ds past few months, from 28days to 27/26 now its 20days. DW is still on prenatal vitamin and pregnacare conception, what else can DW use ? Semen analysis results came out fine.
Does kayanmata herbs work ?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1, I thank God for the strength he has given to you. Keep on staying strong.

Congratulations FloraEC, may God perfect all that concerns you. Please if you don't mind, can you post a photo of the the baking soda you used?

Congratulations piragirl. Happy and successful 9months ahead. Howdy mama Towerofgrace?

May God remember us all this year. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=piragirl post=61938316]
Congratulations Sis. May you carry to full term IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Redeemed:
@FloraEC, congratulations. Healthy and stress free ninemonths shall be your lot in Jesus name.

Yesterday and today's update
Adeku 5k
kpet 2k
Gamb 2k

Shalom!

Hello mama, did you get mine? Sent from Gtb, wrote fruitful Rays widows mite... Thanks love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
I don't know much about kayanmata, but those days you quoted don't sound like irregular to me, except for the 20 days, which sometimes, its normal. if you go and see a doctor, he will tell you to watch and see.

you can try miracle seed ( its called black seed as well)

PHRANTAD:
TTC for 1 yr plus now. DW had infection at d onset, it was treated d discharges stopped, PCOS and hormonal imbalance was diagnosed from the scan and blood test too,used all d drugs prescribed by d gynae, all seems not to be working bcus d AF has been so irregular ds past few months, from 28days to 27/26 now its 20days. DW is still on prenatal vitamin and pregnacare conception, what else can DW use ? Semen analysis results came out fine.
Does kayanmata herbs work ?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
congratulations. God is good. it will be a smooth 9 months for you and other pregnant mothers.

I am next ijn

I must testify

MumZaram:
Our God is good o. I AM PREGNANT. I have been a silent follower of this thread and I just found out I am pregnant. I couldn’t believe it. The first cheapies I used showed a faint line and I decided to go out to get clear blue and saw the positive sign clearly. The God that answered my prayers will answer yours too.

WIDD
I took a lot of grapefruits this month because my cervical mucus was nothing to write home about. I am not in Nigeria and grapefruits is everywhere here. I made the juice myself . The fruit is like our own naija grape (that big orange-like fruit) but the inside is reddish .
-Early in the month, I swallowed garlics . But just a few.

Below are the things I did between June and July

- I took a lot of supplements like fertilaid, Vit.C by EsterC plus, Vit.B6 by nature’s bounty, Vit.E by Puritan’s pride
-I used herbal tampons for Fallopian tube blockage which I inserted for a few days and stopped
-I took Chinese teas for Fallopian tube blockage
-Folic acid
-castor oil massage (I did this just twice in July)

I gave up when nothing seemed to work . Then God decided to surprise me. 2017 is our year and all mamas here will have their BFPs this year in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
amen
madprophet:
Father i want to thank you for your children.

I want to thank you because all power belongs to you.

Father i want to thank you because you changeth not,

Father i want to worship your name because your word says weeping may endure for a night but Joy comes in the morning.

Father i want to thank you because your word say in lift up your head oh ye gates and ye be lifted up everlasting doors, that the kind of glory may come in, who is the king of Glory? The lord mighty in battle,

Father i command all the gate of barreness assigned against every one of the woman here, i command let the gate be lifted up now in the name of Jesus. Father i command that every woman here whose monthly period has become a moment of sadness father i command you that turn thing around, you would turn their story around in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for your daughters, that if there be anyone here who is suffering under an unknown curse that is making getting pregnant in possible, i breaks such causes by fire, i scatter it by fire in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for your daughters any one that is suffering from an unknown curse as a reslt of the man they are married to, Father i command that by your power, the curse sha be broken by fire in the name of Jesus,

let the anointing that breaks the yoke fall upon you now in the name of Jesus, let the oil fall upon you in the name of Jesus, Let your season of barreness come to an end in the name of Jesus. let it come to an end, come to an end come to an end , come to an end, come to an end, come to an end in the nme of Jesus, I cover your testimony in the blood of Jesus.

Father i pray for anyone with any medical condition that is hampering the manifestation of the Joy of motherhood in their life, i kill the condition no in the name of Jesus, i kill it by fire, i kill it by fire in the name of Jesus. receive your wholeness in the name of Jesus.

Father i connect every woman here to socket of the power of the God of Elijah,

O God that answered Hannah, Answer your People by fire, Answer them by fire, Answer them by fire in the name of Jesus...

Father, People are already counting days and years for your people appear in their situation, appear in their situation, appear in their situation in the name of Jesus.

Thank you father cos we are already testifiers in the name of Jesus..

I pray that over these thread let there be an explosion of mutiple pregnacies in the name of Jesus.

Thank you precious lord..

For in Jesus mighty name we pray..

God is with you.... Hod on and hold out...

Please dont give up... God has not forgetten you.. He will answer you...

Pleas when you wake up in the morning put you hand on your stomach and begin to prophecy and speak to the Stomach..

Be positive and God in his infinite mercy would surprise you...

Have a lovely week...

Till next week.. If the lord tarries in his coming...

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
piragirl:

The same God that answer Anna answer me when i least expected,after 2 years plus i have been trying to conceive.i even thought i will conceive some month after my myomethomy for where. But when i decided that i want to use my money on other things,i need a break from dr's and drugs.God did it...
I pray for other awaiting mama's ,God will do urs like he did mine with easy,no morning sickness,no head ache,no pain and no sleepless night.You will all testify AMEN

Congratulations @Piragirl. HE is indeed Faithful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
@FloraEC and piragirl, Congratulations on your Bfp, wishing you both a healthy, happy and stress free nine months.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
piragirl:

Jesus you are good! No one like you faithful father! ...Thank you for this wonderful news.
Congrats Piragirl.

Pls share your WIDD especially for those of us that just did myomectomy.

Healthy and stress free Nine months shall be your portion in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
embarassedMamas in the house am here again pls come to my aid I beg u in Jesus name :

pls below is my pelvic scan
result I did yesterday.

urinary bladder is well distended with clear urine.
it shows thickness and smoothness.

normal sized uterus with AP diameter of 4.56cm
and length of 9.03cm.

myometrial echoes are uniform except for an
anterior subserosal round mass measuring
4.19cm X 4.20cm.

endometrial thickness is 9.8mm.

both adnexa are free.

pouch of Douglas is empty.

impression: subserosal uterine myoma.

pls will the above result affect my fertility?
I did hsg too but the test was inconclusive I was
told to come and repeat the test again tomorrow
which will be cd12.
is repeat of the test immediately safe? am
scared to go thru d pain again.
yesterday was cd10
note am seeing brown spotting when I wipe can I still go for the hsg tomorrow pls don't ignore I av been googling since mid night I don't seem to get any straight forward answer fertility blessing to us all
am so sorry for the long post

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Another Halleluyah praise challenge begins tonight at 12am for the next 21 days and the theme is OPEN HEAVENS. Let the heavens open and rain down our blessings. Fasting starts tomorrow from 6am-6pm. Kindly follow Nathanielblow on Instagram or Nathaniel Bassey on Facebook. God bless us all. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
MumZaram:
Our God is good o. I AM PREGNANT. I have been a silent follower of this thread and I just found out I am pregnant. I couldn’t believe it. The first cheapies I used showed a faint line and I decided to go out to get clear blue and saw the positive sign clearly. The God that answered my prayers will answer yours too.

WIDD
I took a lot of grapefruits this month because my cervical mucus was nothing to write home about. I am not in Nigeria and grapefruits is everywhere here. I made the juice myself . The fruit is like our own naija grape (that big orange-like fruit) but the inside is reddish .
-Early in the month, I swallowed garlics . But just a few.

Below are the things I did between June and July

- I took a lot of supplements like fertilaid, Vit.C by EsterC plus, Vit.B6 by nature’s bounty, Vit.E by Puritan’s pride
-I used herbal tampons for Fallopian tube blockage which I inserted for a few days and stopped
-I took Chinese teas for Fallopian tube blockage
-Folic acid
-castor oil massage (I did this just twice in July)

I gave up when nothing seemed to work . Then God decided to surprise me. 2017 is our year and all mamas here will have their BFPs this year in Jesus name. Amen

Congratulations mama. I wish you nine months stress free journey. God bless you with strength and grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
Hello my dear family;
am sorry l have been unreachable
dis past wk has really not being easy..dealing w d overwhelming sympathy has really not been easy
but guess what .. am stronger now.
thank u all .... 4rm d deepest part of my whole being 4 all ur immense support...words even fail me 2 express my profound gratitude 2 u all 4 ur strengthening prayers, warm regards & inspiring talks
4 d widow's mite.... i dont even know what to type but 2 say THANK YOU!
me dat can type a million letters per sec is finding it diffcult to compose coherent sentences
but my prayer dis hr unto GOD - ' is such afflicition shall NEVER rise again in our midst, none shall pass thru dis excruitating pains & neither shall any bury their young ones or lose their lifes in d process in d mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ!"
My mum sends her regards too & she prays 4 us too
l love u all...

God bless you sis. Please take heart.. The Lord will comfort you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
FloraEC:
Long post alert

I'm not a new member neither am I a silent reader, I wasn't fully TTCing but when I had mc early July, I started ttcing fully. Just deactivated my account for a reason. Some will know my old moniker after reading my widd.

WIDD

Cd1: I did nothing
Cd2: I took blended pineapple/cucumber/lemon /garlic and ginger till cd3 for detoxing
Cd4:drank bitterleaf juice with ginger juice
Cd5:Nothing. Just took my Ovacare with Vit E
Cd6-cd9: drank baking soda dissolved in water(googled it). I don't have mind to do take the banana, baking soda, raw egg and milk combo. Raw egg yammarized it in my mind
Cd10: Applied baking soda in my hoohaa(yeast infection if you come, get ready I'll fight you), bd with dh
Cd11: Ovulation day, plenty ewcm, bd doggy with dh till my waist shift. I didn't even stand up from the bed from 12-3pm. Dh was giving me everything I requested, I can't come and waste this precious sperm.
Cd12: Bd with Dh
Cd13: Prayed and asked God for a miracle.
Cd25:AF day, nothing at all. Plenty cm( sorry TMI)
Cd26: same, plenty cm. My dd will raise my clothes, touch my tummy and say boo boo. I'll give her one kyn eye.
Cd27: nothing, plenty cm. Don't have mind to test, not after the last one delayed even took Zobo drink
Cd 29: Tested at night and I saw 2 red lines staring at me. I sent it to two mamas from NL. May God bless you guys abundantly.
Cd30: BPT, +ve. Sensitive and painful tips, whitish cm and not smelly till now(sorry TMI)

I took only ovacare and Vit E not religiously, lots of water, did 9days novena to Mother of Perpetual Help, visited BVM Grotto, joined MummyJJ midnight praise but did it on my own, liked all Nonnie R post and prayers on Sisters Forum on fbk.

I've really learnt a lot on this thread, may God bless all of you permanently.

I'll join preggy thread when they take prayer Monday serious.

One love

Congratulations mama. God really showed himself this Oct. You shall carry your baby till full term and i pray fpr grace and strength for you in Jesus precious name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
FloraEC:
Long post alert

I'm not a new member neither am I a silent reader, I wasn't fully TTCing but when I had mc early July, I started ttcing fully. Just deactivated my account for a reason. Some will know my old moniker after reading my widd.

WIDD

Cd1: I did nothing
Cd2: I took blended pineapple/cucumber/lemon /garlic and ginger till cd3 for detoxing
Cd4:drank bitterleaf juice with ginger juice
Cd5:Nothing. Just took my Ovacare with Vit E
Cd6-cd9: drank baking soda dissolved in water(googled it). I don't have mind to do take the banana, baking soda, raw egg and milk combo. Raw egg yammarized it in my mind
Cd10: Applied baking soda in my hoohaa(yeast infection if you come, get ready I'll fight you), bd with dh
Cd11: Ovulation day, plenty ewcm, bd doggy with dh till my waist shift. I didn't even stand up from the bed from 12-3pm. Dh was giving me everything I requested, I can't come and waste this precious sperm.
Cd12: Bd with Dh
Cd13: Prayed and asked God for a miracle.
Cd25:AF day, nothing at all. Plenty cm( sorry TMI)
Cd26: same, plenty cm. My dd will raise my clothes, touch my tummy and say boo boo. I'll give her one kyn eye.
Cd27: nothing, plenty cm. Don't have mind to test, not after the last one delayed even took Zobo drink
Cd 29: Tested at night and I saw 2 red lines staring at me. I sent it to two mamas from NL. May God bless you guys abundantly.
Cd30: BPT, +ve. Sensitive and painful tips, whitish cm and not smelly till now(sorry TMI)

I took only ovacare and Vit E not religiously, lots of water, did 9days novena to Mother of Perpetual Help, visited BVM Grotto, joined MummyJJ midnight praise but did it on my own, liked all Nonnie R post and prayers on Sisters Forum on fbk.

I've really learnt a lot on this thread, may God bless all of you permanently.

I'll join preggy thread when they take prayer Monday serious.

One love

Congratulations mama. God really showed himself this Oct. You shall carry your baby till full term and i pray fpr grace and strength for you in Jesus precious name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
piragirl:

Congratulations mama. I pray for full term in Jesus precious name. Amen.. More grace and strength to see you through the nine months journey.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Branxman: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Infertility or reproductive health issue is mostly as as a result of biological factor.

D good news is, there's also herb to mitigate/cure it.

For more into see www.drnnendu..com.ng
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=Gloriaakin24 post=61946990]

from your result i think u have every chance of getting pregnant. ur endometrial thickness is ok n no infection cause ur pouch of doglas is empty. thats all i know buh oda sebi mamas will com n shook mouth.
congrats to all the mamas with bfp. i decree that there shall b no loss u shall all carry to term. n all of us in waiting shall receive our miracles b4 this year ends by the grace of God Almighty in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is well despite all my pleads nobody is ready to advice me. well I refuse to be discouraged you all should watch out for my bfp announcement very soon I am very sure then I will see on or two people that will congratulate me. Psalm 121 vs 1-2
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=fruitfulnathia post=61954586][/quote]
thanks so much ma I really appreciate I pray God grant you you hearts desires soonest have a good night rest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=Gloriaakin24 post=61946990]

embarassedMamas in the house am here again pls come to my aid I beg u in Jesus name :

Please don't vex ma, I don't have an idea of fibroid and the hsg stuff. I'm sure if there's any mama that has an idea and have seen your questions she would have answered. Once again don't vex u hear and just have patience.
Your bfp is already here, hugs�

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Gloriaakin24:

pls below is my pelvic scan
result I did yesterday.

urinary bladder is well distended with clear urine.
it shows thickness and smoothness.

normal sized uterus with AP diameter of 4.56cm.
and length of 9.03cm.

myometrial echoes are uniform except for an
anterior subserosal round mass measuring
4.19cm X 4.20cm.

endometrial thickness is 9.8mm.

both adnexa are free.

pouch of Douglas is empty.

impression: subserosal uterine myoma.

pls will the above result affect my fertility?
I did hsg too but the test was inconclusive I was
told to come and repeat the test again tomorrow
which will be cd12.
is repeat of the test immediately safe? am
scared to go thru d pain again.
yesterday was cd10
note am seeing brown spotting when I wipe can I still go for the hsg tomorrow pls don't ignore I av been googling since mid night I don't seem to get any straight forward answer fertility blessing to us all
am so sorry for the long post
hello sis . D hsg will tell a lot about fertility . Y inconclusive? Day 12 should be ok for a repeat. Spotting is quite normal after an hsg procedure. Where are u having the test done . Most big facilities have a consultant radiologist who is not just a technician but a doctor specialised in radiology. He/ she can advice. Where u placed on any course of antibiotics before or after the first procedure . That should fight infection . Are taking d test based on the advice of a gynecologist or at least a doctor . That will definitely reduce the risks involved. All d very best dear sis. Sending baby dust on ur way. Come to the house with good news
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Gloriaakin24. Sorry your question was not answered, but no need to sulk. The thread has generally been in a sober mood

Can't interpret test results. The doc in a better position to do that.

However, I think you should go ahead and repeat the hsg for a clearer result.

Sorry about the pain. In the end it'll all be worth it by His Grace. Cheer up!

Congratulations Piragirl. Happy preg and safe delivery to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 5:05am On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=61955466][/quote] Thank you ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.