Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400794 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 5:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Gloriaakin24. Sorry your question was not answered, but no need to sulk. The thread has generally been in a sober mood

Can't interpret test results. The doc in a better position to do that.

However, I think you should go ahead and repeat the hsg for a clearer result.

Sorry about the pain. In the end it'll all be worth it by His Grace. Cheer up!

Congratulations Piragirl. Happy preg and safe delivery to you.
OK ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Hello mama's with staph infection, I finally finished the therapy and it worked. Went back for test after 3 days of the treatment, no growth after 24hrs of incubation. I know some of the ingredient the guy used for the herb but I can't post it here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Ronnygold:
Hello mama's with staph infection, I finally finished the therapy and it worked. Went back for test after 3 days of the treatment, no growth after 24hrs of incubation. I know some of the ingredient the guy used for the herb but I can't post it here.

Wow! That's good.i just pmed you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Good morning everyone
Happy new month

Been joyful and hopeful because it's your season of laughter

Our Isaac shall come to us very soon in Jesus name Amen

We shall not labour in vain amen

Let the bfps testimonies roll in

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2017
MGeey:

Congratulations FloraEC, may God perfect all that concerns you. Please if you don't mind, can you post a photo of the the baking soda you used?

?

May God remember us all this year. Amen.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=Ronnygold post=61960264

Thank God for you. I sent you a pm, I don't know if I did it right. If you didn't see anything, please let me know so that I can send you my e mail. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new month to my E-family. The God of the eleventh hour who is never too late, will fulfill all our heart desires. God is still very much in the business of doing miracles. May his protection be sure over us as this year runs to end.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Ronnygold:

Pls Wat is the name and contact of the therapy you used?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new month to all!
We bless God for seeing another new month of November. May ds month grant us all our heart desires d previous months denied us in Jesus name, amen.

Congratulations to our sisters who have gotten their BFPs. No loss shall be recorded in Jesus name, amen. Wishn u a smooth journey to ur destinations.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Ronnygold:
hope it wasn't too expensive sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Gloriaakin24:
It is well despite all my pleads nobody is ready to advice me. well I refuse to be discouraged you all should watch out for my bfp announcement very soon I am very sure then I will see on or two people that will congratulate me. Psalm 121 vs 1-2

Babes cool down, mama are not always online like that, for instance when you posted the result i was offline and just logged on now, if you need urgent response make sure to always mention mamas that are usually online, that way if they don't know they can also cc other mamas that may have an idea. so don't vex you hia, *bear hug*

all the other given interpretation of the scan result is right, nothing is out of place, the fibroid (subserousal-anterior )shown is the type on the front-outer part of the uterus/womb. to get the size get a ruler, biro and a plain sheet of paper, rule vertical 4.2cm then horizontal on top of the vertical line 4.19cm (like a + sign) then draw a cycle around the points, that should give you a fair idea of size of the fibroid

Please go back for the HSG, i was given a pain relief and buscopan(anti spasm) to help the body relax and not go into shock/spams when the hsg is being conducted.

Modified: let them know you are spotting b4 carrying out the HSG

Good that you have experienced it already you can prepare your mind ahead for the pain, try to bear the pain, be still and don't move at all, so that the result will be accurate. In general just relax and don't be tensed up okay, you will be fine. HSG helps attimes to clear out the tubes just incase so i would advise you bd if you can afterwards, maybe tomorrow since you will be close to Ovu.lation but i beg you don't pressure yourself to bd ooo, after mine i just maintained bd was far from my mind becos of the cramps and aches.

All the best dear

Wow!!! see my long epistle, no be small thing, all na to make you happy grin so no vex again you hia.

God bless you sis

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2017
orney:
Okay, i was told to use it for 2 weeks den, during d following cycle, i stopped at day 4 cos of d pimples it brought to my face... Thank you for d response

what dosage are you on?

i started on 50mg and noticed some painful pimples too, but it eased off on it's own when i tried 75mg a week later, it got worse and i was not ready to deal with painful pimples i went back down to 50mg daily, and i have maintained that for a month now, would try the 75mg again next cycle.

some maybe you should ease-out on the dosage, start with the least and work your way up to the full dosage. Just my opinion ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Good morning and Happy New Month, fruitful mothers of Nations.
November will be a month to remember because God will remember and wipe away all the tears from our eyes.
I am believing God for an Anniversary gift from above as this is the month of my wedding anniversary. How He will do it, is not for me to know, I just need to keep faith with Him.
Truckloads of Baby dusts to you all.
#anovembertoremember

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Yes oo! November is here to favour us.
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Hello all, congratulation to all mamas that got their bf positive... God will bless and keep you.

Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary... My prayer is that my pregnancy will manifest in this 11th month... God bless us all

29 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Good morning Fruitful Mamas! Happy New Month!

The topic for today's RCCG's Open Heavens Devotional says;

'OVERFLOWING LAUGHTER'!!!    

And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.       Genesis 21:6.

This is Our portion in this new month. Confession is possession! Our Isaac has come. You can also join Pst. Nathaniel Bassey for 21 days Hallelujah Challenge on IG or FB. If you've never bought baby things, pls go and buy something by faith.Let us rejoice! Overflowing Laughter is ours this month Jesus name.

God bless.
Cc:
All Mamas.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2017
FruitfulRay:
Hello all, congratulation to all mamas that got their bf positive... God will bless and keep you.

Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary... My prayer is that my pregnancy will manifest in this 11th month... God bless us all

Happy wedding anniversary
Bfp shall rain on u
Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2017
FruitfulRay:
Hello all,

Amen! So shall it be for you in Jesus name.

Happy Wedding Anniversary Sis! May your home continually be sweet. Like fine wine, may your marriage get better in Jesus name.
Enjoy your day with your wonderful, dh..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Redeemed:
Good morning ma'am, trust you are doing great. May thus day bring us our desired miracles.
Please ma'am, kindly edit my name on this your post. Its on page 2180.
Thanks and do have a great day.
I'm sorry my sister,pls kindly tell me how to edit post so dat i can edit it off.God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2017
ekashiloh:
I'm sorry my sister,pls kindly tell me how to edit post so dat i can edit it off.God bless u.
Click on modify
Then remove her name
Submit

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Congratulations....

Many more anniversaries if christ tarries in his coming..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Roseey0:
Click on modify Then remove her name Submit
OK MY LOVE,TANX
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new Month People, I've been MIA. A lot of catching up to do here...
Congratulations to all those who celebrated one special event or another...
Congratulations to those who got their BFPs and a hearty welcome to newbies.
All those who have kept the house in order, God bless everyone of us in leaps and bounds!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NiceCJ(f): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy New Month Sisters, Congratulations to Mamas that got their bfps, it shall be permanently for us all in Jesus name. Amen
Congratulations FruitfulRay on ur wedding Anniversary, may God grant ur wishes in Jesus name. Amen
And for Mamas in the waiting, May our God of 11th hour visit each and every one of u this 11th month with heavenly testimonies and perfect all that concerns u in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hyteroscopy done eventually. Not cheap. Not easy to decide. But done.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
PHRANTAD:
TTC for 1 yr plus now. DW had infection at d onset, it was treated d discharges stopped, PCOS and hormonal imbalance was diagnosed from the scan and blood test too,used all d drugs prescribed by d gynae, all seems not to be working bcus d AF has been so irregular ds past few months, from 28days to 27/26 now its 20days. DW is still on prenatal vitamin and pregnacare conception, what else can DW use ? Semen analysis results came out fine.
Does kayanmata herbs work ?

There's nothing to really worry about concerning the cycles you quoted in my opinion.
Kayanmata is more of an aphrodisiac, it doesn't have any direct effect on fertility.
Perhaps you should change Doctors and seek a second opinion, DW's drugs may be reviewed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
ashjay001:
Gdeve Mamas-to-be. May ur wishes come true.

Pls, a friend just chatted me to help him obtain inofolic acid. I stay in asokoro, with some armed robber, well stocked pharmaciestongue around me, probably why d friend chatted me.

I couldnt get it o! All d pharmacists claimed not to av heard of it. Thank God I googled before leaving home, still had to call d friend to confirm from his wife's doc.

I tried google again(thinking of ordering via konga), n nl came up. Discovered its also known as pregnitude. Pls, if anyone can assist with a location, we would be very grateful. Says they tried locating in enugu, delta n now abj, no success.

Pls, quote me if u can help.

Tanx a mil

Have you tried H-Medix in Wuse 2?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ashjay001(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
fpeter:

Have you tried H-Medix in Wuse 2?

Tanx.
Will locate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Omojudy:

Congratulation on the success
May God bless you afterwards in Jesus name Amen

The essence for doing it will yield bfp amen

Stay strong sist

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Omojudy:
Congratulations ma, next ll be ur bfp in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Congrats sis. God will surely change your story cos your bfp is loading grin

Omojudy:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
dbeauty:

Amen! So shall it be for you in Jesus name.

Happy Wedding Anniversary Sis! May your home continually be sweet. Like fine wine, may your marriage get better in Jesus name.
Enjoy your day with your wonderful, dh..

Thanks dear, God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.