Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403743 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
sayoddy:
anxiety is not a bae at all. This cycle is about to end in 2days time and can't wait to know if we've scored. Had malaria on fertile window CD 8-14 and just DTD once. Only to have ovulation spot on cd15 and I grabbed dh that day and day after. On CD 20 and 21, had spot which I hope was implantation. Since then I've been checking for clue: cramping, sore bre.st, bloating.
Oh pls don't wake me up and still hold congratulations till I test. lol. Come what may, this December/January will be all good but won't be bad to gave bfp as birthday/wedding anniversary gift.

Good morning...

My cycle mate I see you.. Cd26 today, am crossing my finger, God has already done it

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2017
hello fruitful mothers and papas, trust we are all doing well

Please anyone that knows mama Fruitfulnathia, should help me warn her well o angry warn her gidigan ni hian warris all this naaa

Somebody wee just be laughing after reading your posts like what i don't know, warn yoursef oo, and the jokes starts with so much seriously only for you to realize say na joke. first it was that joke of long list for 1 big shiken, now lie lie joke angry angry

Infact, you must buy data for people like me that start reading with rapt attention only to realize say na joke, in short triplet exclusively breazt fed boys fall on you and nobody should beg me o

God bless you sis, God will continually fill your heart &home with divine, eternal joy.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Towerofgrace post=63212292]hello fruitful mothers and papas, trust we are all doing well

Mama, don't you think triplets is too small.. Make e be sextuplets, she no go even remember say she get phone again..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
sunny15:
Mama, don't you think triplets is too small.. Make e be sextuplets, she no go even remember say she get phone again..

GBAM!!!!

Na true you talk Sextuplet fall on you Fruitfulnathia, fit epp u with small omugwo make e no be say i wicked

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
blessedmumi:
Good evening Mamas in the house. Been a long time on this forum. Congrats to all mamas that got their BFP, may you all carry to term in Jesus name...Amen.

Pls I need Mama "Iwillrejoice" contact, anybody that has it should help me pls...it's quite urgent.

4realwoman, kedu nwanyioma?
Mama missyblissy abeg help ur sister, no vex say I sent u another mail embarassed.
Loisemm, a badie? grin na so u abandon me embarassed
Legendsmother, fpeter, pweetiebabe, orney, ekashiloh, towerofgrace, fruitfulray, happymummy and other beautiful mamas...God will definitely answer our prayers in Jesus name, Amen

Please check your mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
HELP1.1 ..DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE. . MY WIFE IS PREGNANT, but water do come out of her breast atimes. . it has happen 3 times to 4 times in my presence already .. help o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracewealth007(f): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Evening everyone in the house, pls is there what apps group for this thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
HELP1.1 ..DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE. . MY WIFE IS PREGNANT, but water do come out of her breast atimes. . it has happen 3 times to 4 times in my presence already .. help o

How many months gone is she?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Towerofgrace:
hello fruitful mothers and papas, trust we are all doing well

Please anyone that knows mama Fruitfulnathia, should help me warn her well o angry warn her gidigan ni hian warris all this naaa

Somebody wee just be laughing after reading your posts like what i don't know, warn yoursef oo, and the jokes starts with so much seriously only for you to realize say na joke. first it was that joke of long list for 1 big shiken, now lie lie joke angry angry

Infact, you must buy data for people like me that start reading with rapt attention only to realize say na joke, in short triplet exclusively breazt fed boys fall on you and nobody should beg me o

God bless you sis, God will continually fill your heart &home with divine, eternal joy.
my dear ttc can mk us forget how to laugh somtimes so i decided to distract us a lil. amen to ur prayers n i pray d same for u too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
FloraEC:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
FloraEC:

Going to 6
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
so the opk read positive today, cd17, so ovu likely on cd 19, wil c if we can bd daily till cd 20, dh n i appear to be going tru a spell of low libido, mamas what shud i use to increase my libido.
praying i get this positive bfp in 2wks time

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Emeka & Nkiru were taking a romantic walk down the beach one cool night. Emeka grab Nkiru's hands, draws her close to him, kisses her & says,"Baby! You know I so much love you. There's no one here. Its just us. Let's do WEEWEECHU.

"Nkiru looks around & says, "My love, I don't want to do WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands & cuddle. "Emeka agrees.

After a while, Emeka asks her again, "Oh baby! Please my love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!

"Nkiru replies: "Baby'm, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms." Emeka calms down.

After a longer while, Emeka can't hold it any longer. He says, "My sweetheart, its not fair oh! Let's do WEEWEECHU nah! Since last year oh!"

Nkiru reluctantly agrees! So Emeka immediately grabs her closer to him, hugs her tight, brought out the guitar strapped to his back & they both start singing:

"WEEWEE CHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS,
WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS,
WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"

If you have given another meaning to WEEWEECHU in your precious mind, get a spiritual eraser to clean it well.

I'm only trying 2 weechu a merry Christmas in advance.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Going to 6
Is she cleaning her tips already? What's the color of the milk?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
I watched a local football match in a school playing ground. As I sat down, I asked one of the boys what the score was.

With a smile, he replied "the are leading us 3-0"! And I said REALLY!!

I have to say you don't look discouraged.
Discouraged? The boy asked with a puzzle look.........
Why should I be discourage when the referee has not blown the final whistle?

I have confidence in the team and the managers; we shall definitely overcome!

Truly the match ended 5-4 in favour of the boy's team!

He wave at me gently,with a beautiful smile as he left, I was amazed, mouth wide open. Such confidence, Such beautiful faith.

As I got back home that night, his question kept coming back to me:" why should I be discourage when the referee has not blown the final whistle?

Life is like a game
Why should you be discouraged when the Almighty God is your Manager? Why should you be discouraged whilst there's still life? Why should you be discouraged when your final whistle has not sounded?

The truth is that many people blow the final whistle themselves;

But as long as there is life, nothing is impossible and it is never too late for you.

Half time is not full time and HIS calendar for your life is not Man's calendar.

Don't blow the whistle yourself
BE ENCOURAGED! DON'T GIVE UP
With GOD all things are possible!
(copied)

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
westerk:
Good morning all just want to encourage someone with my wife's recent BFP . As I've also been tremendously encouraged on this forum. So we got married in august 2010 and since then kids were not forthcoming. Results showed my wife had fibroid and a blocked tube whole my sperm count was low. Well we did d usual things couples do while ttc including timed intercourse massage etc. But yet nothing. My wife eventually removed d fibroid in September last year. While in June this year we tried ivf in one of d top fertility clinic in ph which failed. Let me dwell a bit on di's ivf issue and why I feel it should be d last option while ttc cos it's physically biologically and financially tasking. And d worst part was that nobody in d clinic could even explain why it failed. D if started well 24 eggs were retrieved 18 were fertilized while 13 survived for d next 5 days . While 2 were inserted. Till today we can't explain y it failed. My wife is 35. Funny enough while my wife was having her treatment there was this other 45 yr old lady also undergoing d same treatment
They were only able to retrieve and implant just 1 embryo and just that one led to a BFP. Even d nurses at d clinic were amazed that hers worked while ours with all d potentials failed. Well I guess that's how God works. So what did we do differently. The truth is that it's only God that makes BFP possible cos if u do exactly what someone else did theres no guarantee that it would work. I believe God deals with each person on a case by case basis. Just also want to state that CONCERNING TTC IT'S NOT BY WORKS BUT BY GOD WHO SHOWS MERCY. What we did in august was that we visited an orphanage and we have people that pray for us and one of them came back from RCCG camp ground with the communion and bread which we took. I must emphasis d importance of prayers while Ttc that's what never fails even after we spent over 2.2m on a failed ivf. To cut d story short my wife took in in august exactly d month of our 7 year wedding anniversary. We had stoped timing intercourse 4 d past 3 years. We just felt it was no need since it had not worked in d past. So even when get period was delayed we did not think much of it cos we had experienced delays in d past. Anyway she did a test in October and d result was positive. She was 8 weeks gone. Just want to say this was just the work of God to prove that concerning children alone gas d final say. Funny enough just last week I did a sperm analysis and d result showed that d count gad decreased from 24m last 6 months to just 7m. When d doctor told me d result I just started laughing. I couldn't explain to him how a lower count can lead to a BFP with the backing of God. It just told me that there's nothing like low sperm count even if ure count is 1 or 1 million and God steps in BFP will still show. So this is like a testimony to d glory of God of how he remembered us. My only regret was not waiting for God's time and rushing to do and if and d fact that we intend destroying d remainin 11 fertilized embryo since that's definitely not the route God wants us to bring about our children as he doesn't want to share his glory with anyone. So for those of u still TTC be of good cheap and be strong in d lord in d twinkling of an eye even without u having to do anything Gid will show up and do what only he can do.
Glory to GOD in the highest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nuvieak(f): 4:55am On Dec 13, 2017
mumihaja:
5 Tips for Avoiding Sugar and Eating Right Through the Holidays

1. Use sugar alternatives where possible. Try out new recipes using one of the natural sugar substitutes above. Make desserts with these alternatives and take them to holiday gatherings, that way you will know you have at least one healthy dessert option. I often use sugar alternatives in baking and they taste just as wonderful as ones made with white sugar.

2. Use whole grains rather than white grains. This means limit white flour consumption. Choose whole grain flours as a substitute. Whole wheat, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa or millet.

3. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Any holiday season can be stressful, but the winter holiday season may be the worst. Many people tend to use alcohol to deal with stress. This year try something different when stress begins to arise. Get out of the situation, go for a walk. Invite family or friends to go with you. Play a board game. Make a cup of hot herbal tea.

4. Choose fresh fruits or high-protein foods instead of sweets. Whenever you get a craving for sweets, baked goods or comfort foods choose a piece of fresh fruit, or a high-protein snack instead. Any piece of fresh fruit will do. As far as high-protein snacks, choose a handful of nuts instead of a piece of candy.

5. Drink 1 Fertility Smoothie or fresh juice a day! Before heading out to a party for the holidays, make sure you drink a Fertility Smoothie with fertility superfoods or make a fresh juice. Fertility Smoothies are filling, they curb cravings for sugary foods and they are packed full of nutrition! If you do slip up and eat some treats during the holidays, at least you will know that you have gotten a ton of nutrition, plus a digestion aid by drinking a smoothie or fresh juice.
please how much do you sell the serrapeptase, and womb Enzymes, and yimu cao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:15am On Dec 13, 2017
FloraEC:

Is she cleaning her tips already? What's the color of the milk?
WHITE . .she do not clean her tips. .just cleans the tip when the whitish substance come out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2017
Towerofgrace:
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream then was our mouth filled with laughter and our mouth filled with praises

Mummy & Oluwadaunsimi-IreayoOluwamide, finally end of 2nd tri, 3rd tri loading, God
Omojudy

Congrats sis.
Why am I always mentioned last in quotes?
Anyway I no vex, at least I am even mentioned with the way I have been MIA of recent.
It really wasn't intentional though. Thank God I am still here and able to give praises

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
WHITE . .she do not clean her tips. .just cleans the tip when the whitish substance come out

She should see a doctor to examine her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kemade2007:

I learnt there are different types of farm fresh yoghurt, pls which of them (unsweetened, sweetened, plain or any)
Unsweetened is prefered
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Anitaamich:

Please dear mamatwiny, can Greek yoghurt be used??
I don't know ooo. But if it has probiotics, the answer is yes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
mamatwiny:

Unsweetened is prefered

OK. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
mamatwiny:

Unsweetened is prefered

OK. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Today is thankful Thursday
I thank God for my life
I thank God for my health
I thank God for my career, some ppl have been sacked this year, but I saw December
I thank God for my family
I thank God for protection, he did not let the enemy win over my life.
I thank God for my e-sisters
I thank God for our finances, despite the Temptation since April, I know he will see us through

I thank God for what he will perfect all that concerns us.

Merry Xmas all

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hi mamas in the ous , please help me . I need a good gyne/hospital in Lagos that's experienced with tubal flushing to open blocked tubes. Any ideas? Please help a sister. God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TFarrah(m): 12:32am On Dec 15, 2017
You too can testify soon.
Join the list of women that are now mothers after being tagged HOPELESSLY INFERTILE.
Call, Whatsap & Sms 2348109630719

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoddy(f): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2017
FruitfulRay:

My cycle mate I see you.. Cd26 today, am crossing my finger, God has already done it
My cycle buddy, how far, have you test? No AF here for me and I'm urinating frequently which is my early pregnancy symptoms.

I'm in CD 28 and AF is 2days late.
I know I'm pregnant but still holding on to Poas by Sunday. Told dh to bet with some money and he asked rhetorically if he wasn't the one that DTD that he's guilty as charged. Iol, how I would have loved to "eat" his money.

FX

May this bfp go round us all in Jesus name. I greet you all

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmm....bfp loading announcement loading from sayoddy. I am itching to read good news. Fruitfulray, fingers crossed for you too. wink smiley

Its dec 15th and some of us have already lost hope in 2017. I just want to encourage us all. God knows us by our names and even before we were born, lets continue to pray and trust in Him for His plans for us are for good.
The God that did it for curvilicious, realwoman, and other preggy mamas that started this year with us will certainly do it for us soon too.

Fertility blessings!!

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2017

38 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2017
sayoddy:
My cycle buddy, how far, have you test? No AF here for me and I'm urinating frequently which is my early pregnancy symptoms.

I'm in CD 28 and AF is 2days late.
I know I'm pregnant but still holding on to Poas by Sunday. Told dh to bet with some money and he asked rhetorically if he wasn't the one that DTD that he's guilty as charged. Iol, how I would have loved to "eat" his money.

FX

May this bfp go round us all in Jesus name. I greet you all

My sister, today is CD 29, holding on to my faith that God has done it, will hold on till Monday to test... I don't have any symptoms oh, but am placing all my trust in God... God will do it for us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.