Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409964 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gud evening fruitful sisters!
Pls, is it safe to take watermelon while on 2ww. Presently on 9dpo and expecting a BFP not af undecided in two days time. All dz do's and don'ts don tire me sef.
Pls, I don't want to eat anything that will hinder my luck this cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Watermelon is cool

I think you should free your mind and relax
Hand it over to God
The author and finisher
It will click

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
HELP1.1 ..DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE. . MY WIFE IS PREGNANT, but water do come out of her breast atimes. . it has happen 3 times to 4 times in my presence already .. help o

Don't know if it's something to worry about cos during antenatal, we were told that the tip can start bringing out liquid this early. But when in doubt, consult your doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Roseey0:
Watermelon is cool

I think you should free your mind and relax
Hand it over to God
The author and finisher
It will click

Amen oo! Thanks a lot ma dear. How s d pushing ministry? The Lord is ur strength. Wishn u all d best!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclemom(f): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
MGeey:

@miraclemom, it appears you are only kpekusing with your hubby for procreation sake ONLY. Please try and forget TTC and enjoy good old kpekus. I use to be like you o and the above advise was given to me. Believe me it works. Try and be your hubby's friend to find out why he is drinking. Also has he done sperm analysis to ascertain all is well at his end?

My dear, nothing is making him drink,na follow come. He has not done SFA o. I have collected the bottle,its for him to make up his mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclemom(f): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Purelady:
pls don't be sad.
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclemom(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
mommatriplets:

awwwww. thats sad...ovulation pressures affect males too. with temporary ED, but that doesnt seem to be th e case with ur DH.
PERHAPS U R NAGGING him too much over the baby issssh?

hv you guys been to a hospital for fertility checks?..and ur dh done s,emen analysis?
the alchohol he is consuming ..reduces sperm count for many males.

if he is open to it..you guys could consider iui...as it reduces the pressure of bding during ovulation...the man ma,sturbates and produces the sample...wch is inject 2 or 3 times

l am not nagging o. He is the one that is bothered. I never knew I could conceive as a young girl because I was not menstruating so as I had my first issue ,I have been so grateful and relaxed. Its him that pressured me to start fertility treatment and those drugs are not funny at all. They deal with me. Maybe that's why I like utilising each cycle. I have suggested iui to him but he said no. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Is d water colourless? Odourless?i d water little? It only comes out wen u press nip? If yes den no cause for alarm it's normal it's called colostrum also pregnancy symptoms
ShaheedBinAliyu:
HELP1.1 ..DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE. . MY WIFE IS PREGNANT, but water do come out of her breast atimes. . it has happen 3 times to 4 times in my presence already .. help o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
miraclemom:
Last night,at the peak of the ovulation pains he came in drunk. I cajoled him to bd ,he thrust for a long time but could not release. I was bruised with many tears on my v, still he couldnt release. This morning I tried cajoling him and mistakingly told him I was ovulating and that scattered everything. He left the house in anger. I am so confused and sad. Sorry for long post.

My dear, you need to be prayerful, try and fast for 7 days, wake up at midnight and command what you want. Decree the things you want, there is a force trying to stop your conception and its the devil. Speak to the atmosphere, and command things to turn around. You will win... Baby dust to you dear

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2017
Tripletwins222:

Amen oo! Thanks a lot ma dear. How s d pushing ministry? The Lord is ur strength. Wishn u all d best!
Thanks dear
You will be joining us soon. Amen.
Thanks for checking us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Our father we thank you because all power belongs to you

We thank you for your grace upon the life of your daughters

We thank you for you make all things beautiful in your own time

We thank you for it is written, our comes from the Lord who created the heavens and the earth

Father, I pray for everyone looking unto you for their own samuel, their own deborah

I decree that you shall answer them by fire in the name of Jesus

Answer them by fire.

The lord who turned Hannah mumbling to testimony would do same for you in the name of Jesus

Father i pray for every woman who is going through one challenge or the other in their homes

Lord i decree that you settle them quickly in the name of Jesus

Every woman going through any form of abuse, i pray calm that marriage in the name of Jesus

The lord would help yu to make the right decision in the name of Jesus

Thank you daddy,

I pray for your people that you would give them a christmas gift, provide them with a christmas gift in the name of Jesus

Thank you father for answered prayer

For in Jesus mighty name we have prayed

Amen and amen

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2017
MamaHeaven:

I currently use ovia fertility and it's really accurate! I don't even keep track in my head anymore. You should try it
Thanks and God bless you MamaHeaven for responding. I also downloaded the Ovia App as well as the Glow app as a second opinion. I'm really enjoying it. I'm glad to hear it's almost accurate. Now it's easier to keep track of my cycle and related activities.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
madprophet:

Amen and amen

Amen.. Thank you Jesus...

Thank u sir, have a glorious week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amenamen1010: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good Day all, I have supplements I want to sell at reduced prices : Cyclogest, Progesterone injections, Garden of Life Vegetarian Prenatal Multivitamin Supplement - Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Whole Food Vitamin for Mom and Baby, 180 Capsules, mom and baby pure D liquid Vitamin d. I bought them from the UK hoping I will use them but ….. email me at amenamen1010@yahoo.co.uk. I am in Abuja. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Roseey0:

Thanks dear
You will be joining us soon. Amen.
Thanks for checking us.

A thunderous amen to dat. I can't wait oo! Able God, may it come to pass in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
madprophet:

We thank you for it is written, our comes from the Lord who created the heavens and the earth

Father, I pray for everyone looking unto you for their own samuel, their own deborah

Answer them by fire.

The lord who turned Hannah mumbling to testimony would do same for you in the name of Jesus

Father i pray for every woman who is going through one challenge or the other in their homes

Every woman going through any form of abuse, i pray calm that marriage in the name of Jesus

Thank you daddy,

I pray for your people that you would give them a christmas gift, provide them with a christmas gift in the name of Jesus

Amen and amen

Amen! Thank you Jesus for it s settled.
Remain blessed sir.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nukeni(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
madprophet:

Answer them by fire.

Thank you daddy,

Amen and amen

Amen in Jesus name..
Thank you Sir.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
FruitfulRay:

My dear, thanks for the mention... Nothing for me yet, sister flow came yesterday, CD29, I just felt helpless and sad, but I encouraged myself in the Lord my God. Went for vigil and felt better.

Will continue with the drugs, its not easy, the drugs for I and hubby every month is about 6Ok, don't we have better things to use money for? So I'll reduce the m2tone to taking 1 in the morning and one at night, as oppose to 2, morn and night, as prescribed by the doctor. Will take the second round of clomid, but want to trigger it this cycle, please mama's what are the process for using Hcg trigger and clomid. God will definitely answer us, he Can't lie.
so sorry dear everything is gonna be ok very soon, the Lord is your strength, I understand how u feel, same happened to me today AF show today, I felt so helpless I was just crying in the bathroom uncontrollable, crying is an understatement sef I weep like a baby, am just lying down now, I know one day the Good Lord will remember us and wipe away our tears, and TTC will be a thing of the past.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erne: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pure COCONUT OIL, Unrefined SHEA BUTTER & Natural BEE HONEY 4 Sale��Call/WhatsApp: 08139458588

� Raw & Unrefined Shea butter,
Price: #1200 Per Pack

� Pure Coconut Oil
Price: #3600 Per Litre

� Natural Bee Honey
Price: #3000 Per Litre

...available for sale now

Symmetric Cosmetics,
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumIbeji(f): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good evening mamas, how are we doing?
I have a question please.. My big Aunty just had fibroid operation done last week thursday... Please mamas what is the next step for her to take now?

Abeg make una chook mouth for the matter.
Baby dusts on everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Starrybella:
so sorry dear everything is gonna be ok very soon, the Lord is your strength, I understand how u feel, same happened to me today AF show today, I felt so helpless I was just crying in the bathroom uncontrollable, crying is an understatement sef I weep like a baby, am just lying down now, I know one day the Good Lord will remember us and wipe away our tears, and TTC will be a thing of the past.

Hmmm... God is good all the same, read the bible and find comfort in God. This too shall pass away...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dh was finally laid to rest this past weekend
it was really hassle free & God was totally incharge
lt wasnt an easy phase l must confess; but God saw me through
ln memory 4 d thoughtful & timely help u all rendered
l made a funeral souvenir in eternal gratitude to u all
thank u all once again & May God replenshish all ur pockets bountifully
Do have Merry Xmas & A Prosperous New Year
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)

35 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ijebusomaada: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
High Potency Serrapeptase available at 15k. Limited stock: call/WhatsApp +2348109752565
#TTC #GufeiCombo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adiahaak[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)
Thank God for all...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)
Thanks to the Lord for taking control.may you find consolation in His love.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good evening wonderful mamas of great children. I need an urgent answer please. I want to try the bicarbonate of soda+ milk+banana+eggs mixture but I need to know if I can blend it tonight and refrigerate for drinking tomorrow because of NEPA issues or must it be taken fresh?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)

May God stand by you through this period and may His grace be sufficient for you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)

This is difficult but Please be consoled by the resurrection promise. It is well with you in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)
Thank God for everything.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
oluwadamelola:
Good evening wonderful mamas of great children. I need an urgent answer please. I want to try the bicarbonate of soda+ milk+banana+eggs mixture but I need to know if I can blend it tonight and refrigerate for drinking tomorrow because of NEPA issues or must it be taken fresh?
you need to take it fresh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
fruitfulRay and starrybella...it may tarry a little but it shall surely come. may God give us the grace and strength to see through to the end. stay positive sisters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.