Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394553 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
adiahaakwaibom..it is well. thank God for everything
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank God for everything. God is with you my sister. May he continue to rest peacefully and happily in the Lord, amen.

Adiahaakwaibom1:
Dh was finally laid to rest this past weekend
it was really hassle free & God was totally incharge
lt wasnt an easy phase l must confess; but God saw me through
ln memory 4 d thoughtful & timely help u all rendered
l made a funeral souvenir in eternal gratitude to u all
thank u all once again & May God replenshish all ur pockets bountifully
Do have Merry Xmas & A Prosperous New Year
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
oluwadamelola:
Good evening wonderful mamas of great children. I need an urgent answer please. I want to try the bicarbonate of soda+ milk+banana+eggs mixture but I need to know if I can blend it tonight and refrigerate for drinking tomorrow because of NEPA issues or must it be taken fresh?
it must be taken fresh..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)

It's well with you mama. Jesus the great Comforter will comfort and perfect all that concerns u. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
4realwoman:
you need to take it fresh.
Thanks ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
pweetymii:

it must be taken fresh..
Thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2017
oluwadamelola:
Thanks ma.
You are welcome ma'am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)

Eeyah! May his soul continue to rest in d bosom of d Almighty God, amen. We thank God for the successful funeral. It's well with u sis. The Lord who has been there for u throughout d agonizing period will continue to comfort and shield you in Jesus name, amen.
Pls, take proper care of yourself for us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Good morning fruitful mamas

Please is it true that it's not safe to take malaria drugs while trying to conceive. Are there natural alternatives.

Please don't read and jump pass.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2017
oluwadamelola:
Good evening wonderful mamas of great children. I need an urgent answer please. I want to try the bicarbonate of soda+ milk+banana+eggs mixture but I need to know if I can blend it tonight and refrigerate for drinking tomorrow because of NEPA issues or must it be taken fresh?
U don't necessarily need to blend it with blender, u can use mixer it makes it easy especially when there's no light

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SPDAZZY(f): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)

I believe God will never leave you neither will he forsake you. Lean on him and keep your Hope alive on the resurrection promise. E-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2017
oluwadamelola:

its best fresh, u know egg and its wahala...guess u r trying to avoid nepa wahala
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2017
swtdarling:
Good morning fruitful mamas

Please is it true that it's not safe to take malaria drugs while trying to conceive. Are there natural alternatives.

Please don't read and jump pass.

Thank you

yes for males, malaria n fevers n malaria drugs knock down sperm counts drastically by as much as 75%..i dont know about females.
best to treat it and get it over with..than leave the fever stewing in the body and probablly doing more har

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ijebusomaada: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2017
If you need High potency Serrapeptase, pls call/WhatsApp +2348109752565
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by inspirational93: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2017
click this link to download free PDF document files on any topic and related course(health,wellness,pregnancy,baby,etc)
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)

May His soul rest in peace Amen
May God encourage and stand with you Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2017
MumIbeji:
Good evening mamas, how are we doing?
I have a question please.. My big Aunty just had fibroid operation done last week thursday... Please mamas what is the next step for her to take now?

Abeg make una chook mouth for the matter.
Baby dusts on everyone.

She needs rest for now
She should use her medications properly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)
It is well. The the comforter comfort you at all times. Thank God it went well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumIbeji(f): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
happymummy:

She needs rest for now
She should use her medications properly
Thanks sis for your response. How long does she have to wait before trying for a child?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
RipVanWink:

yes for males, malaria n fevers n malaria drugs knock down sperm counts drastically by as much as 75%..i dont know about females.
best to treat it and get it over with..than leave the fever stewing in the body and probablly doing more har

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
talltosyne:

Thanks ma'am. Nothing different in the cycle. In September, I took a drink prepared for me in church(am a celestian) to wash the stomach, then took tamoxifen also.

This is my 2nd

Hello Mama,

Halleluyah o

Please I sent you a mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=swtdarling post=63414081]Good morning fruitful mamas

if you have malaria, pls treat it cos malaria do cause abortion in early pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:31am On Dec 20, 2017
ekashiloh:
Oh lord my father,i comit one of our mama's DH( Towerofgrace) into ur might hand.Abba father any woman planning to rape him while sleeping even if is his wife,father arise n embarrass such a woman with tripplets and give d woman d kind of morning sickness dat will even make her not to near kpekus till 12weeks in jesus name .Amen.#Nice advice girl.# Qouted :Towerof grace

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, husband that i have been rapping since and cannot stop rapping, inshort just finished one now now grin grin, pity me small naa, twins don do me, i cannot afford to carry over the kpekus course biko grin

Trust you are doing good sis, stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 20, 2017
It's been awhile I have been here. Being so busy and GLO wouldn't let me be great. Trust we are all getting in the festive mode. I have a few words of encouragement and advice for us;

1. Don't give up on God.
Many of us have planned, prayed, trusted, disappointed and started the cycle all over many times this year, but I say not despair. Yes you, I mean you, you are angry at God and everything. You seems to be losing hope, please get up and dust yourself.

2. Give Back
Many times because one prayer isn't answered we think God hasn't been good. please let's look back and be appreciative of His goodness and that should spur us to give. Go to the orphanage this season and put a smile on a child's face. Package some food items and give that needy neighbor. Cook some food and give beggars, homeless etc. The list is endless with what you can do to give back.

3. For those traveling to see family or in-laws, be emotionally, mentally and psychologically prepared. Only you can give the permission to be torn down. Carry your shoulders high like you have no cares in the world and be happy. Please don't travel if you will be carrying pity face around. You might come back worse than you went. Begin to do fun things now, saturate your spirit with God's word through music.

On the other hand, don't let anyone pressure you to do anything. We heard this year of a couple who wanted a child and fell into the hands of crooks. She ended up in serious medical issues than she started. Please take caution. If you say you trust God to give you children, don't go and accept one from the devil because his gifts are never free. Even if they tell you the concoction is from the church or herbal, please be careful.

4. Finally, plan big for 2018. Don't think because you failed to achieve your goals this year you will throw your future plans away. No, never!!
Start that business, learn that trade, go back to school, do that IVF, take that vacation, buy that property, read that book. At all cost, make your life count in 2018. It's just a few days till the year ends, put on your praise garments and see 2018 as a fresh start.

See you all in 2018. God bless.

Adiahaakwaibom1 you are a strong woman. God will strengthen you more. huggs dear

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by inspirational93: 4:13am On Dec 20, 2017
click this link to download free PDF document files and related courses on any topic(health,wellness,pregnancy,baby etc)
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 5:49am On Dec 20, 2017
great !! So true . Merry Christmas sis
MummyJJ:
It's been awhile I have been here. Being so busy and GLO wouldn't let me be great. Trust we are all getting in the festive mode. I have a few words of encouragement and advice for us;

1. Don't give up on God.
Many of us have planned, prayed, trusted, disappointed and started the cycle all over many times this year, but I say not despair. Yes you, I mean you, you are angry at God and everything. You seems to be losing hope, please get up and dust yourself.
2. Give Back
Many times because one prayer isn't answered we think God hasn't been good. please let's look back and be appreciative of His goodness and that should spur us to give. Go to the orphanage this season and put a smile on a child's face. Package some food items and give that needy neighbor. Cook some food and give beggars, homeless etc. The list is endless with what you can do to give back.

3. For those traveling to see family or in-laws, be emotionally, mentally and psychologically prepared. Only you can give the permission to be torn down. Carry your shoulders high like you have no cares in the world and be happy. Please don't travel if you will be carrying pity face around. You might come back worse than you went. Begin to do fun things now, saturate your spirit with God's word through music.

On the other hand, don't let anyone pressure you to do anything. We heard this year of a couple who wanted a child and fell into the hands of crooks. She ended up in serious medical issues than she started. Please take caution. If you say you trust God to give you children, don't go and accept one from the devil because his gifts are never free. Even if they tell you the concoction is from the church or herbal, please be careful.

4. Finally, plan big for 2018. Don't think because you failed to achieve your goals this year you will throw your future plans away. No, never!!
Start that business, learn that trade, go back to school, do that IVF, take that vacation, buy that property, read that book. At all cost, make your life count in 2018. It's just a few days till the year ends, put on your praise garments and see 2018 as a fresh start.

See you all in 2018. God bless.

Adiahaakwaibom1 you are a strong woman. God will strengthen you more. huggs dear

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Blessedmumi , how you dey? Let's see on the other side.
MummyJJ , let glo allow you to be great jor. May God continue to strengthen us.

Hello to everyone. Compliments of this lovely season. May we experience answered prayers now and in the new year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
l love u all...
(abeg forgive any typos)

Thank God for the success, my darling, God continue to upload and keep you. Have a great Christmas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2017
CravingChic:
fruitfulRay and starrybella...it may tarry a little but it shall surely come. may God give us the grace and strength to see through to the end. stay positive sisters

Amen, thanks so much sis... This is really comforting. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2017
MummyJJ:

1. Don't give up on God.

2. Give Back

Thanks sis for this... Have a good day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Lizzypaul post=63433320][/quote]

Ok. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello mama's, I was once a member of this group before God changed my story. Am here to encourage and pray for all ttc mama's.
Please don't give up, at God's appointed time he will answer u, don't visit strange places in the quest of looking for a child, may will never be victim of bad circumstances. Do not self medicate, visit good gynecologist, preferably visit a government hospital, if possible a teaching hospital, and most importantly pray till something happens, I am a proof that God answer prayers. For mama's that fibroid is the issue, I will advice u go for myomectomy. I once was a victim of fibroid I went for myomectomy and with prayers God answered me the third month after the procedure. Am on my second missionary journey now all glory to God. I decree and declare to ur life's, for it's written I shall decree a thing and it shall be established, The Lord who miraculously opened my womb will open ur womb in Jesus name, any power any body speaking against ur conception shall be destroyed and put to shame in Jesus name. For it is written who is he that speaketh and it cometh to pass if the Lord
commandeth it not. Don't cry again sisters ur days of crying and sorrow is over in Jesus name. Amen

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.