Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406496 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
mamafaith202011:
mothers what is pineapple core

That inside of pineapple, the hard part when you cut it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ronnygold:
It could be jedijedi my sister. Had similar experience. Try to take herb.

Hmmm...you have a point. Thanks mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=yakbauer post=65977696] My brother,d only obvious systoms of PCOS ur wife is showing is d candida,when ur insuline is high,it wil make ur yeast grow n flourish, it will be obvious during or after ovulation n may delay pregnancy .so let her tackle d silent pcos seriouly,d yeast n delay period will disappear.add metformin n folic 2 ur treatment 4 3months,meanwhile,wat did ur doctor say,wat are taking now,can u post ur test result here.cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
ekashiloh:

@dbeauty, Mama pls spare me 4 responding lateoo,d 2 hsg is conflicting by showing blocked tubes in each session..,maybe u spamed during d process.u may repeat hsg later.as 4 d pains,if ur fibroid was big ,it might affect ur nerves (sciatica) dis kind of pains always flares up wen u overwork urself. u hv 2 go 4 xray and also add wobemzymes, steroid and calcium to wat u r taking now.NOTE: pls if u dont hv a house help,look 4 one,dis d only way u can save our nerve to use during pregnancy.enough rest is d keyword.cheers

God bless you for us mama! You see ehn...my doctor said the same thing about the spasm.. Its true that the pain intensifies after a rigorous activity. Especially if I stand for too long.. Thank you so so much. God will bless you. I have booked my chair at your babies naming ceremony o...It shall come to pass in Jesus name..

Thanks Sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Testimony time... cheesy
Glory be to God in the highest... Amen. (2x)
For His mercies endureth forever, Amen..

My people, God has done it oooo.
He has shamed my enemies and freed me from ovarian cysts forever. Amen. smiley
I know it's bfp news you were thinking I was going to share. By His grace, I will share that one too when it happens. Amen grin

Last month, I prepared for surgery (laparotomy) and went in and came out safe and sound. The surgeon said he found out that the cysts had already entered into my enemies two ovaries. The cysts were on each ovary before. Later, they started pressing down on the ovaries and on my enemy's womb. They blocked the whole entrance to my reproductive system.
At the surgery, they had entered into the ovaries and one had even burst.
God has been too faithful. From resources to recovery....He has been faithful.

I tried herbs, antibiotics, ignoring and waiting for it to go away on its own at different times from beginning of 2017 to beginning of 2018. They became two big cysts measuring about 85mm and about 75mm as at the time of operation. They grew from medium to big size.
I first discovered one cyst in 2016 ending. I foolishly took clomid soon after though I knew it wasn't good with cysts. But I was just eager to get bfp anyhow anyhow.
Unfortunately, Clomid added another cyst to the existing one.
I tried Fertilaid for women last year for bfp. In retrospect, I feel it made the cysts grow bigger cos part of its work is to nourish tongue It may have worked if cyst was absent. Don't know.

Eventually, I grew tired and wanted surgery. I had had enough. I felt I was wasting precious time. Sometimes, when lying down ,I would feel uncomfortable as I will feel as if the cysts are pressing down on my organs. I would see the elevated buldge on my tummy. Sometimes, sex will be accompanied by pain. But all that is in the past now as God granted me a safe and successful operation. No more cysts in my life by His special grace. At the end, my surgery was for my health and well-being as much as for getting children.

Special thanks to blessedmumi , 4realwoman and mummyjj ...for their offline support before and after the surgery.

Mamas... Sorry for the long post. Just thought to share to encourage some and to return glory to God. God bless us. We will get our children. It's this waiting that is hard but soon when our joy comes, this time will be a distant memory.
Cheers.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamaHeaven:
Good evening mama's, plus help me thanks God for life o. That's how I entered one chance from motorways /toll gate area of Ketu this morning at about 6:30am. I already entered before I realized there were all men(about 7 of them). Before I knew what was going on they had put me on the ground, collected my phone, laptop, makeup purse,etc Even transfered money from my account but i didnt have much cash in it. They finally dropped me off somewhere in Ikeja after putting pepper in my eyes. Thanks to a good samaritan that.gave me water to wash my eyes. Im still a bit shaken but in all i thank God im still alive cos only the living that is GTC.
Gosh!!!,so sorry dearie,they are taking ur sorrows too.hope u r better now.cheers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
futuremoma34:
hello savi mamas...pls ooo,i notice I ovulated on CD11 instead of my normal CD14, I am on bromocriptine,ova care and vitamin C with folic acid,plus I do eat cabbage. now my question is,could the be somtin wrong? I even started noticing CM on CD8..pls someone should answer me..cos I Google and saw that early ovulation is not good..am so sad
Wat is ur cycle length,how did u know u have ovulated.cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
mrskem09:
Thank you, i dont mind.

Good evening sis..I got the book for you..so let me know when you want to get it.Cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zeemai17:
Hello Mamas, kudos to you all for trying your best to make other women happy. I got married 6 months ago and we have been trying to conceive for 5 months. I am 28 and hubby just clocked 33 last week. I have not been worried much I j

i think its too early to get worried, most fertility docs will refuse to attend to you if u say you hv been married for only 6months.
all the same, how many days is ur cycle, if say29 days..count back 14days and and 4more days of jara, and start testing from there...if you ror tvs/follicular tracking...the scan will see your eggs and you can then know if or when you ovulate, you may hv to scan 2 to 5 times..depending on you.
yes its possible to mensurate without releasing good viable eggs

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

all will be well

Amen!!! Thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good evening my wonderful about to conceive daughters of Zion.
Trust we are all doing Great? The Almighty God will make true His promises in your lives and break every chain of infertility(don't care what names doctors/science/devil gave them), pls continue to believe the report of the Lord which says you are fruitful and will multiply. Lets keep trusting, keep faith and i bet you Daddy will show up when you least expect .
I decree and declare its not only your time but it's your turn in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen.
Never knew there was faith bump SHOW here last year that was so serious. Great faith was displayed by participants, though I didn't get to see the pics unfortunately. It is well with you all

Ps, I have an unopened bottle of Bromergon that I bought early this year as advised by my pharmacist friend, he said i should use it and evergreen woman formula together in case the problem was high prolactin and ovulation problem. Fear fear drugs like me took only the evergreen woman formula for some days b4 I misplaced it was in onitsha then that was after new year celebration.
The Bromergon is still with me and I want to give it to any mama that needs it. Pls if you need it let me know so I can send it to you.
God bless us all and happy bumping in advance!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Liftedhands:
I agree with this and also

Spakuls don't lose hope even though He tarries He is always on time. Big hug sis.

Thanks so much ma'am...Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
whyworryPH:
@ Spakuls and Iamhistreasure, you two shall soon join in announcing your BFP.

Whenever it becomes unbearable like this, that is usually when your miracle is already at your doorstep.

Hold on mamas, we all shall overcome this TTC.

Infact, according to Dr. Chudi of ATG on facebook, he said we should consider looking at as Going To Conceive GTC than Trying To Conceive TTC.

I stand with him on GTC because all mothers on this thread are going to conceive in the next few weeks in Jesus name, amen!

Amen!!! Thank you so much mama..I believe God doesn't sleep nor slumber..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
izaray:
Ttc na very bad thing dear, i no go even wish my enemy this kind pain, Madam how far, hope God has already answered your prayers by now Me i just noticed last month that my prolactin level is very high too. Abeg help a sister, am ready to do anything to sort this problem out biko

Sorry its a bit late. I took bromocripton for high prolactin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Loisemm:
Testimony time... cheesy

I know it's bfp news you were thinking I was going to share. By His grace, I will share that one too when it happens. Amen grin

Congratulations Loisemm. You're made completely whole in Jesus's Name. Amen. May God perfect your joy with a bfp testimony.

MamaHeaven we thank God for shielding you from the plans of the wicked one. May everything you have lost be restored to you in multiplied fold.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Loisemm:
Testimony time... cheesy

Last month, I prepared for surgery (laparotomy) and went in and came out safe and sound
Mamas... Sorry for the long post. Just thought to share to encourage some and to return glory to God. God bless us. We will get our children. It's this waiting that is hard but soon when our joy comes, this time will be a distant memory.
Cheers.

Thank God for everything.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mama Loisemm and Sis MamaHeaven we rejoice with you both. Re main blessed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zeemai17:
Hello Mamas, . Thank you so much
Just to add to everything mamas have said:

Please do your best not to be anxious.

Watch out for other signs of ovulation such as changes in your cervical mucus. You'll learn more about it on Google. You may insert a clean finger in your vagina to find out if the cm doesn't come out.

But the one that works personally for me is nausea. I read that some women experience nausea around ovulation time.

So every month, when I feel a wave of nausea or dizziness, I test at night and yours truly get a positive on the OPK. So many times I ended up using only one stick in a month.

It's important you focus on having sex during your FERTILE WINDOW rather than trying to pinpoint ovulation. You may miss it that way as you've been doing.

Or if you have the energy, you try the SMEP.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
yakbauer:
Hello MAMAS
I am here for advise on the most appropriate step to take with regards TTC. here's the thing, my wife has been battling with this infection, candidiasis for as long as i have known her, and we've treated it more times than we can count, and we've noticed that it comes at exactly her ovulation window that we usually make concerted efforts. is the frequency of this infection normal, could it be a hindrance to conception, how can we stop this recurring infection?
thabks
About Candida Sir, many Gynaes say it is a normal part of the flora of the vagina.

However, when a woman's vaginal flora or body immunity is compromised, they multiply beyond the normal rate and become this problem called candidiasis.

Some causes of candidiasis include:

Some other infection
High level of sugar in the body
Low immunity

Home remedies include (in addition to what other mamas have rightly said)

Garlic insertion
Drinking a blend of garlic and ginger

For treatment of high blood sugar (and even diabetes) , drinking a blend of utazi and scent leaves is a natural metformin. Very effective!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Amen @madprophet.

You are welcome @ spakuls.

All glory to God for a successful surgery, bfp is next in Jesus name amen @loisemm.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:38am On Mar 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Good evening my wonderful about to conceive daughters of Zion.
Trust we are all doing Great? The Almighty God will make true His promises in your lives and break every chain of infertility(don't care what names doctors/science/devil gave them), pls continue to believe the report of the Lord which says you are fruitful and will multiply. Lets keep trusting, keep faith and i bet you Daddy will show up when you least expect .
I decree and declare its not only your time but it's your turn in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen.
Never knew there was faith bump SHOW here last year that was so serious. Great faith was displayed by participants, though I didn't get to see the pics unfortunately. It is well with you all

Ps, I have an unopened bottle of Bromergon that I bought early this year as advised by my pharmacist friend, he said i should use it and evergreen woman formula together in case the problem was high prolactin and ovulation problem. Fear fear drugs like me took only the evergreen woman formula for some days b4 I misplaced it was in onitsha then that was after new year celebration.
The Bromergon is still with me and I want to give it to any mama that needs it. Pls if you need it let me know so I can send it to you.
God bless us all and happy bumping in advance!

Please I want
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:04am On Mar 21, 2018
happymummy:

Please I want

Ok sis, I'll pm you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 6:15am On Mar 21, 2018
ananne:
Please I need answers..

I recommended the ewedu therapy to my wife. Her prolactin level is high.

When should see take it? Is it twice daily? I heard she can take it from af to ovulation. Does it mean that after her ovulation, that she will wait till her menses start again?

For the vit b6. When is supposed to take it? How many tablets a day and what duration?

Will be waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Someone should please answer..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2018
LilBenny:
Hello everyone, I really need some help and tips from experienced Mama's in the house.

I've never been pregnant before. Hubby deflowered me. We got married in June 2016, and I've been ttc since that June. After a year we both went for the tests, I've even done HSG and all. The results came out good, except progesterone which is 5.2 and the gynae said its low. In my last appointment he prescribed Clomid, and gave us dates. He said to take the Clomid from day 2 to day 6 of the cycle. Then should have sex on day 10, 12, and 14. He said if after the cycle I don't get a positive result, I should use the Clomid again in the next cycle.

Is there anyone who has used Clomid before? What should I be expecting? Any drug reaction? Does it work immediately, or how many cycles does it take? Is it also true that a 5.2 progesterone cannot conceive normally?

Are there any other useful advice that will help?

I'd have asked my gynae all these bit Luth gynaecologists are so impatient.

Please help. I carry this look like all is well but I'm super worried.
Thanks in advance.

I was prescribed clomid and I have similar questions.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Zeemai17:
Hello Mamas, kudos to you all for trying your best to make other women happy. I got married 6 months ago and we have been trying to conceive for 5 months. I am 28 and hubby just clocked 33 last week. I have not been worried much I just felt it's too early for such but hubby is super worried and 2 months ago we consulted with a Doctor Who said we are quite young and advised us on how to watch out for ovulation day and the best time to meet but my hubby said he doesn't mind doing a semen analysis to clear that area. We were referred to a lab, we got the result and hubby is perfect. The doctor said we should get ovulation kit so we can track my most fertile day. I started last month but I didn't know I was not supposed to use early morning urine. The first 3 day I used early morning urine and it was negative I later read the leaflet again and googled and discovered that LH can't be discovered in early morning urine. So the fourth day I tried in the afternoon and there was a faint test line with thick control line and I read that this is still negative that both test and control line must have same colour and even the test can be deeper to indicate positive result. I exhausted all the 5 sticks and we got another ovulation kit and it was negative through out the use of 10 sticks. Meanwhile hubby and I didn't meet during this period we were waiting for the positive day so as to have quality sperm because the doc also advised he shouldn't ejaculate for like a week so as to have quality semen. By the time we finished the 10 sticks we knew we have missed the ovulation day. So we prepared for this month, I started taking the test 3 days earlier to the scheduled day as advised by the kit leaflet, so as not to miss it incase it comes earlier. By the third day I got a faint test line and continued. I tested for 8 days and it was that third day alone that I got the faint test line. And during this period we didn't meet, we were waiting for the positive day. We realized this and started meeting may be it might still work but my period showed up today. I am so worried now. We have made so much research above ovulation and still confused about how I can menstruate without ovulating. or is it that the level of LH in me is low? I have gone through the thread (In fact hubby introduced me to the thread) and I am so lost with the terms and several abbreviations. We are planning to go back to the doctor, He is a general doctor but I advised hubby to let us see a specialist (Fertility doc) but he feels it's early for that, that the general doc might be able to help too Please I am sorry for the long story, please sabi mamas what do you advise I am starting to get worried too. Thank you so much

If you want gynaecologists in Nigeria to take you serious tell them you're 35yrs old and they will respond.
Prepare to spend some money on tests.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Loisemm ufan mi... We bless God for a successful surgery and for making sure nothing bad happened before the surgery commenced...next Is your bfp in Jesus name.

Mamaheaven thank God for your life, I believe he would surely replace all that has been stolen in multiple fold and also sama you with sweet bfp.

All my gtc mama's I hail oooo.... I didn't get bfp last cycle but my flow bam like this, no cramps, very few clots infact most times I don't remember I am on and by cd4 flow was basically over.. No spotting before my flow began, dunno if it's the acv I took, or the castor oil massage I did, or the zinc, b6 and vit e I took after ovulation... But Ayam sure doing everything again...
Blowing lots of baby dust on each and everyone of us here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Loisemm thank God for a successful surgery
May the name of God be forever praised
Your bfp is next in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Cuppymummy:
About Candida Sir, many Gynaes say it is a normal part of the flora of the vagina.

However, when a woman's vaginal flora or body immunity is compromised, they multiply beyond the normal rate and become this problem called candidiasis.

Some causes of candidiasis include:

Some other infection
High level of sugar in the body
Low immunity

Home remedies include (in addition to what other mamas have rightly said)

Garlic insertion
Drinking a blend of garlic and ginger

For treatment of high blood sugar (and even diabetes) , drinking a blend of utazi and scent leaves is a natural metformin. Very effective!
cuppy mummy the semi herbalist!!! my monthly flow seized for two months only for me to read ur contribution on how to get the flow using ginger, cinnamon and tumeric. it worked. well done ma

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fetxtra: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2018
Zeemai17:
Hello Mamas, kudos to you all for trying your best to make other women happy. I got married 6 months ago and we have been trying to conceive for 5 months. I am 28 and hubby just clocked 33 last week. I have not been worried much I just felt it's too early for such but hubby is super worried and 2 months ago we consulted with a Doctor Who said we are quite young and advised us on how to watch out for ovulation day and the best time to meet but my hubby said he doesn't mind doing a semen analysis to clear that area. We were referred to a lab, we got the result and hubby is perfect. The doctor said we should get ovulation kit so we can track my most fertile day. I started last month but I didn't know I was not supposed to use early morning urine. The first 3 day I used early morning urine and it was negative I later read the leaflet again and googled and discovered that LH can't be discovered in early morning urine. So the fourth day I tried in the afternoon and there was a faint test line with thick control line and I read that this is still negative that both test and control line must have same colour and even the test can be deeper to indicate positive result. I exhausted all the 5 sticks and we got another ovulation kit and it was negative through out the use of 10 sticks. Meanwhile hubby and I didn't meet during this period we were waiting for the positive day so as to have quality sperm because the doc also advised he shouldn't ejaculate for like a week so as to have quality semen. By the time we finished the 10 sticks we knew we have missed the ovulation day. So we prepared for this month, I started taking the test 3 days earlier to the scheduled day as advised by the kit leaflet, so as not to miss it incase it comes earlier. By the third day I got a faint test line and continued. I tested for 8 days and it was that third day alone that I got the faint test line. And during this period we didn't meet, we were waiting for the positive day. We realized this and started meeting may be it might still work but my period showed up today. I am so worried now. We have made so much research above ovulation and still confused about how I can menstruate without ovulating. or is it that the level of LH in me is low? I have gone through the thread (In fact hubby introduced me to the thread) and I am so lost with the terms and several abbreviations. We are planning to go back to the doctor, He is a general doctor but I advised hubby to let us see a specialist (Fertility doc) but he feels it's early for that, that the general doc might be able to help too Please I am sorry for the long story, please sabi mamas what do you advise I am starting to get worried too. Thank you so much

I will advice you do a follicular tracking and track the follicle yourself. That is your best shot. All kits have there deficiencies, hence physiological effect can affect the result. When you do folliculometry you tends to see it grow yourself and when it eventually ruptures you get to see it yourself and if it doesnt you see it also. Check my previous post here can be of help also.i believe is far better than kits. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2018
ananne:

Someone should please answer..
Ewedu in the morning
50mg Vit b6 @ night

Till ovulation
Stop ewedu
Continue b6 till flow shows.

If pregnant continue b6

Have she considered the drug method.
Ewedu method being a natural method can be slow and less effective if the level of prolactin is very high.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fetxtra: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2018
LilBenny:
Hello everyone, I really need some help and tips from experienced Mama's in the house.

I've never been pregnant before. Hubby deflowered me. We got married in June 2016, and I've been ttc since that June. After a year we both went for the tests, I've even done HSG and all. The results came out good, except progesterone which is 5.2 and the gynae said its low. In my last appointment he prescribed Clomid, and gave us dates. He said to take the Clomid from day 2 to day 6 of the cycle. Then should have sex on day 10, 12, and 14. He said if after the cycle I don't get a positive result, I should use the Clomid again in the next cycle.

Is there anyone who has used Clomid before? What should I be expecting? Any drug reaction? Does it work immediately, or how many cycles does it take? Is it also true that a 5.2 progesterone cannot conceive normally?

Are there any other useful advice that will help?

I'd have asked my gynae all these bit Luth gynaecologists are so impatient.

Please help. I carry this look like all is well but I'm super worried.

Thanks in advance.

Using clomid should be watched(or lets say using any induction drug should be monitored) because most time i they dont work the way we planned sometimes cause over stimulation.

Question to ask based on your previous experience is how sure are we that the clomid actually worked, if it does work are we sure follicle ruptured in the right time or it doesnt. hence i will advice whenever you are on any induction therapy so to speak always try to monitor the advancement.

check some of my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yakbauer: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Prisca1993:

Does it itch her ,does it have a foul smell, or is it just the discharge? Again how does the discharge look? Am asking this because she ought to have a certain type of discharge during ovulation and that is normal. So if the culprit is just discharge then she should check well, it could be her ovulation discharge.

Actually it rarely itches, and the discharge is "cheese like", & sometimes d smell is noticeable, I was also told by one of d gynea that I shouldn't panic over every discharge I see, was told that of ovulation is spermlike and sticky, this one isn't sticky.
Ehen, d best description is like coagulated milk that settles on a cup of tea made with Lipton, no vex that's d best description that comes to mind.
Now that her ovulation window has passed, we even BD yesterday and there was nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.