Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396872 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
someone should pls interprete this result for me , and i also want to know if day 2 result is accurate
TEST. RESULT. NORMAL RANGE
DAY 2. FSH. 6.9mIU/ml ( 1-14)mIU/ml
LH. 5.1mIU/ml (1-11)mIU/ml
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nurry:

Thank you. But another Doc is saying it isnt and shouldn't be a hindrance. I am just confused. What other options do i have?
Is it inside our outside? But the size may make you miscarry even if it's outside. Seek a 3rd opinion may be from General or teaching hospital. But that 5 by 6 cm is big.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
mommatriplets:

what of dates?....eating it in 2ww good or bad?..google just says its good for preconception,
Not advisable. It's used to induce Labour in some people

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Fummylola:
someone should pls interprete this result for me , and i also want to know if day 2 result is accurate
TEST. RESULT. NORMAL RANGE
DAY 2. FSH. 6.9mIU/ml ( 1-14)mIU/ml
LH. 5.1mIU/ml (1-11)mIU/ml

From the range, it's excellent. You didn't run prolactin?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
miraclebaby:

waow , thanks ma..
I didn't run it, because in my previous test prolactin is normal, my fsh was in 20's and lh was 12
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Momsietwins:
Hello all, I don't no if you have heard about, the mfm monthly deliverance programme for expectant couples and couples trusting God for the fruit of the womb. This month's programme started yesterday, 16th March and will continue till Wednesday, 16th to 17th is from 5pm to 7pm. While 19th to 21st is from 9am to 2pm. I implore you to come for the programme, it holds at victory Hall, mfm head quarter onike iwaya, While during our medicals, let also pray and trust God, he's the doctors of all doctors and he will surely hear our prayers and answers us speedly in Jesus name. Amen

Good evening mama.....I was there yesterday and today...Will you attend on Monday?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
mrskem09:
Am around Dopemu, but will like 5o pay for my copy so others can still get it for free.

I can get a copy for you but that would be on Monday...if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
LadyShadow:
interested ma, though stay around Ikorodu but I can pick it up..... Happy weekend

Ok ma'am...let me know when you're ready...but preferably in the afternoon after the programme during the week.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Prisca1993:

Wow that's wonderful. I wanted to be there but couldn't because I don't know how to get there as am new in Lagos and everyone I have asked seems to be clueless too

Eyah...where in Lagos are you? I can give you directions..if you still want to attend .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Momsietwins: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
@ spakuls, God's willing I will attend next week's programme too. It is well with us all, in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dbeauty
Just like someine advised. While waiting for proper diagnosis you can combine calcuim and Wobenzym or Serrapeptase.

I will always advise anyone that went through sugery to start serarpeptase asap. To avoid regrowth or scaring.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Thank you, i dont mind.

Spakuls:

I can get a copy for you but that would be on Monday...if you don't mind
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Apology!

I sincerely give no shift for whatever not to be accessible at anytime especially to those on the consultation page. This is usually not that busy thing,some patient of utmost price and love kicked the bucket upon which I spare all emotional resolve...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lily38: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2018
hadasther:
Good evening dear friends,
Am new here. Please where can I find a place they carry out Painless or Minimal pain HSG test in Abuja .. I have zero tolerance to pain... Need to run full fertility tests as well. Where would be the best pocket friendly place to do such.... Just relocated to Abuja... Don't really know much places.... Thank you....
Congratulations to all our new mummies... Supernatural pregnancy and delivery is your portion.. In Jesus Name..

Why not try SonoHSG in National hospital, it's 18,000. was told it's painless n more accurate

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by donvolta: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2018
I pray the wish of all TTC persons is met. I can not imagine what they go through every moments of their lives.
May God make a way for them all. Life is beautiful and no one needs to suffer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Why not try SonoHSG in National hospital, it's 18,000. was told it's painless n more accurate [/quote].

Pls,what is d difference b/w the ordinary hsg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2018
Lily38:

Why not try SonoHSG in National hospital, it's 18,000. was told it's painless n more accurate

Lily38 please if u can explain
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pacypatty:
THE SCAM OF STAPH!
[Read slowly. And carefully.]
First, there is no DISEASE called "staph" or "staphylococcus". It is a lie. I guess some Nigerian hawkers invented the disease to extort money from ignorant people.
Second, there are some microorganisms called "Staphylococcus". Some of these organisms are a normal part of our body. Everybody has it. Therefore, if I do a lab test to check for staph on ANYBODY, it will be positive, most likely. It is normal.
Thirdly, sometimes, staph organisms can cause diseases. This is usually life-threatening & quite rare.
So, the next time someone attribute your weak erection, low libido or waist pain to staph, sue them to court. You will, almost certainly, win!
If you have any serious health or sex problem, don't just go straight to a lab for test or medicine store for drugs...you will hear strange things!
Instead, see a doctor -- and get proper diagnosis & treatment.
I hope this is clear!
~ By Dr. ‘Malik Haruna King.Cc all mamas

i hv a different opinion, however there is no disease called staph as the write up says.
look at it this way. a moderate growth of certain bacteria can hinder conceptiion in some other non straight forward ways, one of which is altering the ph balance of the vjay, making it difficult for sperm to thrive and swim.

you can google staph and fertility, to get more awareness. i believe a recurrent staph infection in msc should not be left untreated, but should be attacked aggresively with the correct coctail of drugs as written in the lab report.
https://www.intechopen.com/books/genital-infections-and-infertility/staphylococcal-infection-and-infertility

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
ekashiloh:
waoooh,congrate Anitaamich,i was very interested in ur history,so tell me,did u finally ovulate on u own or ur doctor triggered ovulation 4 u...did ur linning pass 7mm ...,hope u hv stoped d red rapsberry n cinnamon.just take time n rest n ask ur 4 progesterone.wishing u a h&h nine months.cheers.
Thanks dear.. I didn't trigger and my linning increased.. I stopped the raspberry during ovulation, I took it the day I suspected ovulation and vomited it, so I had to stop. My progesterone is normal but I'm still on progesterone drugs, will be monitoring it, can't take chances.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Congrats to all the moms that have gotten their bfp, may you all carry to full term IJN.
May God strengthen us even in this time, atimes I try to be strong but it's been really hard for me..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dear Jesus..
When will this pain end.this is so hard..so hard,can't be strong anymore...Father please hear my cry

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Good evening mamas
Please Benin mamas which good lab can you recommend around sapele road or Gra for one to do Hvs? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Spakuls:

Eyah...where in Lagos are you? I can give you directions..if you still want to attend .

I stay at orile side
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lily38: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
adejuve:

Lily38 please if u can explain

"Sono HSG is a simple, well-tolerated ultrasound procedure used to evaluate the patency of the fallopian tubes, as well as detect abnormalities of the uterus. The procedure usually takes between 10 and 30 minutes to complete and the results are available immediately.
This ultrasound procedure requires the use of saline and air to see if the fallopian tubes are open because a fallopian tube cannot be seen with regular ultrasound and saline alone. The FemVue device is used to instill a consistent alternating pattern of saline and AIR in a continuous stream. This helps your doctor visualize your fallopian tubes and evaluate whether or not they are patent (open).
Sono HSG, which only uses saline, air and ultrasound is a safe and reliable alternative to the conventional hysterosalpingogram (HSG) which uses x-rays and x-ray contrast dye."
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
All spices with exception of black pepper.
saintjoel:

My friend and I checked the broccoli treatment plan but people were adviced to stay away from spices while using it, can you help us point out the spices to watch out for??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
For low sperm, I would recommend the following:
Avoid processed food. Especially processed additives like maggi.
Season food with only natural herbs and ingredients
only use natural rock salt/sea salt /Himalayan natural salt for cooking.
Distill your drinking and cooking water
Avoid using toothpaste especially flouride toothpaste - use chewing sticks
Maintain a health weight if overweight embark on appropriate diet and exercise programme.
Avoid tight fitting underwear (avoid under way altogether ) to keep testicles from overheating.
Avoid consuming any food coming into contact with plastics, use glass, ceramic or even paper.
Eat foods high in Zinc
Eat as close to vegetarian /vegan diet as possible, Also minimise carbohydrates and starchy foods and try to completely eliminate sugar or any foods and drink containing it.

I personally will not go with drugs, but put all the above measures in place.
saintjoel
MrMakaveli20:

I know proviron and addyzoa come highly recommended. I've heard about the Dr quick too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2018
@dbeauty antiinflammatory foods r basically natural. Cut out processed carbs like flour n such, canned foods, seasoning cubes n satchet, artificial sugars n sweeteners.
Eat more natural foods, healthy fats and oils. Ginger cardamom, turmeric, garlic coconut oil, olive oil, and alot more I may not have mentioned.
Detox n exercise
Try acupuncture if u can

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2018
It could be jedijedi my sister. Had similar experience. Try to take herb.

dbeauty:
Good afternoon Mamas.

I beg I need your help o. Before my myomectomy I had a very excruciating lower back pain. It sometimes start from my back, grips my pelvic bone and my waist and then radiates to my spine and then my right leg. It Paralyses all other activities once it starts. One doctor said it was the fibdroid then, so naturally I assumed it should stop once I took them out but I still experience the pain o after the surgery..If I press my tummy in I feel excruciating pain at my back.

I have done all kinds of tests to check for infection. Did TVS and pelvic scan but they didn't pick anything.
I don't know what else to do. It's so bad that I wouldnt be able to move for hours..

Pls, anyone with an idea of what this could be should help me. This pain is too much. Pls make una help me.

Cc: Ekashiloh, LuckyG1, Happy Mummy,
4realwoman, RoseeyO . Liliesbud12
MummyJJ
Dazzle86
pweetymi
thehomemaker
..And all other mamas.. abeg make una chook mouth..this pain is getting too much for me.
Thanks and God bless you all with your heart's desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
miraclebaby:

Hello ma'ma i'm new here pls. I did a prolactin test last month, and was told, my level of prolactin was high, and may reduced my chances of getting pregnant. My question now is, how can i treat a high prolactin in a natural way Though i'm yet to visit my doctor for some medical advise this week, tnks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.