Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406531 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=Omojudy post=66683974]
I didn't save your number, hope our tomorrow appointment still dey? thanks very much for checking on me ,am in the middle of something tomorrow will not be possible again am very sorry i will call you ma thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
@Starmummy,abey wait firstoo,did i hear U say,No sex 4 7weeks.it is fairoo 2 keep dh like datoo,infact u hv broken d thread rule n u will flog wen u get ur bfp.lolz.pls go n bath n hv a hot night tonightooo.afterall ttc will soon end,but dh will be there kampe 4 u now.. did ur mcs/hvs test still starph,which drug was sensitive,hv u done hormonal profile,hsg.let us know d result so dat we can advise u better.pls play a hot night tonight,it bring bfp faster.welcome n may ur stay be short n Fruitful. E-HUGS.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Starmummy:
Hi my fruitful mamas,pls I need ur warm n reassuring hug right now. Long post alert.
I started reading dis trend 4rm when mama fine had her surgery (can't recall d page) but I stumbled on d trend when I was frustrated n browsing away my infertility. I made reading dis trend tablets (I read 5-10 pages everyday).I got angry wit myself y I hv 2discover d trend after 4yrs! U mamas enlightened me about my body n hw it works,I learnt so much dat I became a 'Dr' .lolz.I advised a lady on FB on interpretating her hormonal profile d little way I can,but another lady sent me a message, stating she's having breast discharge, veejay dryness,scanty mensuration, I asked her to see a gynea but dat she can try d.o.s.t.I.n.e.x,omega369 n M2tone( tk u sabi mamas),this happened mid January, fast forward to 2wks ago,I received a msg from her dat she's pregnant after 5yrs! I was waowed but I cried,myself having d same symptoms but can't afford to buy them.

I hv a history of infections dat refuse to leave(staph),its so worst dat when changed docs 3times when each time we run a test n dey prescribe,few days after,it still reoccurs! My husband frustrated n refused taking any drugs with me,no test,no unprotected sex! he hardly bd with me but wen he does,he uses protection, he said he's waited enough money already n can't afford another treatment (which is true),no sex atall for d past 7wks,I came across Rocephine on dis trend but its too expensive to get,wat can I do? am running crazy n am losing it, pls,help me

Can I help with the drugs if you don't mind?

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
mojisolani:

Can I help with the drugs if you don't mind?
Yesoo,pls help her with d sensitive drugsoo.Ttc is draining mamas hereoo.imagine no sex 4 7wks becos of fear of starph.pls help her.May Blessing Fall on u.cheers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

MY PARENT WERE NEVER AGAINST HER. INFACT, MY Dad SUCCUMB WHEN SHE HEARD ABOUT HER BECAUSE MY PARENTS HAD WARNED US NOT TO MARRY ANYONE FROM IJEBU BUT BECAUSE SHE WAS MY DADS STUDENT IN SECONDARY COUPLE WITH THE FACT THAT MY DAD KNOWS HER PARENT TO BE DEVOUTED MFM MEMBERS. HE AGREED TO IT. I THINK THE ONLY ISSUE SHE HAD THEM WAS DURING THE CLAMOUR FOR WEDDING POSTPONEMENT AND THE DOWRY STUFF.
Sometimes we seem to ignore certain acts during courtship thinking the person will change. How did you miss these signs? A nagging wife is very deadly in the family. If you say she doesn't call or visit your parents, I may excuse her of not being outgoing with people; some people are. But my issue with her is complaining when you take care of your parents to the extent of telling you that time will come when you have to choose. Let me say she's lucky you're not me, else I would have chosen that same day and given her my stand.
You've got a lot of talking to do with your wife. Find out what her problem is, if may be she's tired of the marriage or she's just feeling insecure because you already had two kids.
Did you ever join her in those midnight prayers during courtship? If you did, and you don't want to join now then I think you also gave a wrong impression.
I'm not the type to force someone to pray with me, neither should I let anyone do same to me. If I'm not in the mood or I don't want to, no one can force me.
But then, what encourages me to join another is prayer is the attitude and not the way the person prays.

How will your wife be strong MFM member and still nag? How would God answer those prayers? It's a throw off for people who would even like to join in the prayer.

Like I said, you've got a lot of talking with her. If you're tired of the marriage, let her know your reasons so that tomorrow she'll have herself to blame.

You can also talk to someone she respects either a friend or family member so the person can advice her.

But be clear with her on your stand that if she doesn't change, that may be the end of the marriage.

Once again, why do you plead with her when she does a wrong? Is she the breadwinner of the family? Sometimes the way we act towards people give them the upper hand to treat us like trash.

Once more, check yourself if there's something you're not doing right. If she or you feel inferior sometimes.

May God give you the wisdom to direct your home in His way.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:38am On Apr 14, 2018
LuckyG1:

Your Profile is okay. There is nothing wrong anywhere shown by it.
check again. Some are out of range
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 14, 2018
miraclebaby:
check again. Some are out of range

If you don't mind, bring my attention to them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Azaebere:
I'm speechless and thankful at the same time. Mamas and papas, please help me thank mama Beegurl for me, she have gifted me with Xi xian cao and Yi mu cao. Her parents even went to the extent of giving me kola to take home for my children.

Beegurl my sister, God bless you with your utmost heart desire . Heaven must surely respond to your request the way you did to mine in Jesus name Amen

LuckyG thanks for bringing me out from my hidden place,yes your checking on me on gynea/obs thread gave me the courage to ask for help and God have started doing it. God bless you, you are really my friend.

Beegurl am most grateful. I

You are most welcome sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebayo4christ: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2018
miraclebaby:
Sometimes we seem to ignore certain acts during courtship thinking the person will change. How did you miss these signs? A nagging wife is very deadly in the family. If you say she doesn't call or visit your parents, I may excuse her of not being outgoing with people; some people are. But my issue with her is complaining when you take care of your parents to the extent of telling you that time will come when you have to choose. Let me say she's lucky you're not me, else I would have chosen that same day and given her my stand.
You've got a lot of talking to do with your wife. Find out what her problem is, if may be she's tired of the marriage or she's just feeling insecure because you already had two kids.
Did you ever join her in those midnight prayers during courtship? If you did, and you don't want to join now then I think you also gave a wrong impression.
I'm not the type to force someone to pray with me, neither should I let anyone do same to me. If I'm not in the mood or I don't want to, no one can force me.
But then, what encourages me to join another is prayer is the attitude and not the way the person prays.

How will your wife be strong MFM member and still nag? How would God answer those prayers? It's a throw off for people who would even like to join in the prayer.

Like I said, you've got a lot of talking with her. If you're tired of the marriage, let her know your reasons so that tomorrow she'll have herself to blame.

You can also talk to someone she respects either a friend or family member so the person can advice her.

But be clear with her on your stand that if she doesn't change, that may be the end of the marriage.

Once again, why do you plead with her when she does a wrong? Is she the breadwinner of the family? Sometimes the way we act towards people give them the upper hand to treat us like trash.

Once more, check yourself if there's something you're not doing right. If she or you feel inferior sometimes.

May God give you the wisdom to direct your home in His way.

Thank you very much ma for Ur advice. More of the reason I don't pray with her again is cos of her attitude,I have told her about it that how does she expect God to answer her prayers but she said God sees her heart. I have checked myself , though nobody is perfect but I don't think I have done anything to deserve what am going thru.
Now, something happened overnight, she told me on Thursday that we should fast on Friday and then have an hour vigil overnight which I accede to just to save my marriage. I came back from office around 9pm , was expecting a warm welcomed, the first thing she said was where have I been since an hour ago that I told her am in ketu, I told her the traffic from ketu to ikorodu was heavy. The next question was, is the cloth u wore to d office? Since then,she changed, she served my food separately gain. I ate cos I haven't eating since morning, now, around 11pm while I was snoring ahead d vigil, she woke me up with a tap, oga , its time for vigil, d next thing I said was, woman , y r u so agressive. A gentle tap could have been better. That was how wahala started o. She burst out of s room . Called her back , I was burning within .me but I cautioned myself. Told her to lead ,she said no, we should go n sleep. At d end, we had d vigil.
This morning, na force she take Greet me n asked wat will we eat. Told her bread n tea.meanwhile i plan going to sewy dad cos, I haven't seen him since last Saturday. Suddenly, my mum's call came in that my dad was shivering and about to be taking to d hospital. I ran to change my cloth n left, my wife didn't even say, let me follow u, the only question she asked was kilose daddy. ,I said he is being rushed to d hospital. That was all . She didn't follow me o.
I have shimarry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by myde16: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2018
ekashiloh:
8 months is early 2 worry dear,u are out range so register with a good gynea 4 follow up and also do follicle tracking 2 roll out pcos.are u on prenatals.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by myde16: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2018
LuckyG1:

Your Profile is okay. There is nothing wrong anywhere shown by it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
myde16:

Thanks Doc. I was worried about the FSH and LH being out of range.

And that was also the worry of Ekasiloh and Miraclebaby,if I guess well.

I am not looking it from that window. The judgement implicated to how disperse a hormone is after a normal tropic hormone trigger depends not only on the magnitude, but also the responding homeostatic(balancing) response.

At the assumed period of assay,I may need to tell you that the FSH and LH weren't dispersed in much concentration. The FSH was just 1 difference and the 0.4 difference. Both differences are too small to attribute them to out-of-range concept. This is because as you go in-cycle,there are likable tendencies that both may shove them into range though may have propensity to stay uplimit.

Corresponding to the former argument,is that the 1:1 LH to FSH ratio is duly retained given to a quick observance that both gonadal hormones (Estrogen and progesterone) were by functional necessity kept in place. This implicated that the tropic hormones (FSH and LH) weren't overly expressed as would have been assumed.

The mild misunderstanding here is that we fail to assume the functional sensitivity of the ovarian follicle to these tropic hormones which is fairly disposed in this profile. Sensitivity of the ovaries to FSH and LH is a matter of individuality provided it is not pathological.

FSH and LH will continue to poke the ovarian follicles until a normally range estrogen and progesterone is produced by cells consisting the follicles until a feedback mechanism is necessitated the hormones from the ovaries. Now,you can see while the FSH and LH were a little above reference.

I would have assumed an out of range if the FSH and the LH were just what they are now and the Estrogen and Progesterone low or even close to the lower limit. This would have been a case of pure insensitivity, but it is not. If it were,I would have quickly fall in for a check for PCOS even if it may eventually fall in for,or any disease condition that could elicit the aromatase system of the ovaries into inaction,or perhaps any functional changes leading to excess bugging of these tropic hormones.

After a pass of 2-3cycles confirm our guesses to know how we can help you. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mama Ekashiloh I sent u a pm ma,kindly respond.

Wanted to post my hormonal result for clarification but the picture is not loading at all cry how can I go about?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ayun:

Wanted to post my hormonal result for clarification but the picture is not loading at all cry how can I go about?
you can type it out for sabi mama's and Dr's in the house to look at it for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
@Ekashiloh,tk u o,am not d one not giving in for sex o,he said he's afraid of reinfection,dat when eva we hv sex, he will start experiencing itching,we hv used all d sensitive drugs as prescribed and he has low sperm count of 10million,motility 5%active,dats y we keep changing docs o, dey said dey cant treat sperm issue without first eliminating infection,now he doesn't even want to do anything, hw long will I continue this way,when am I going to be free!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
@mojisola,u will be my saving angel,I'll so much appr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
@mojisola,u will be my saving angel,I'll so much appreciate ur help,am grateful, I'll call u,tks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
@joime,God of abundance will shock u with multiple the next pregnancy, relax God is at work dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
ekashiloh:
hv u done hormonal profile,hsg.let us know d result so dat we can advise u better.pls play a hot night tonight,it bring bfp faster.welcome n may ur stay be short n Fruitful. E-HUGS.Cheers.

Iv not done d HSG o,I read here dat it shouldn't be done when u hv infection, and for d profile,my sister I hvnt done it o,I notice milky discharge from my bossom n a very scanty period, tks for being there, u r amazing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ayun:

U can as well write them out with their ranges,each laboratory has their own way of measuring range.Hope this helps,Cheers(in mama Ekashiloh voice) grin
Ayun:

U can as well write them out with their ranges,each laboratory has their own way of measuring range.Hope this helps,Cheers(in mama Ekashiloh voice)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by childofGod29: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Starmummy:

Iv not done d HSG o,I read here dat it shouldn't be done when u hv infection, and for d profile,my sister I hvnt done it o,I notice milky discharge from my bossom n a very scanty period, tks for being there, u r amazing

For the milky discharge, you can start eating cabbage if you don't do so yet as it helps with that condition aside taking the recommended drugs. That was the way I got rid of my milky discharge.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulV: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Just reading this....there's this hospital at alakuko( overcomers by Dr. Oyedele).
Mummytwins42:
Mama's in the house, can anyone recommend a good gynaecologist for me, maybe around sango otaa, or alakuko. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
myde16:

Thanks Doc. I was worried about the FSH and LH being out of range.
Dont mind dr Luckyoo,d only way he can explain things is in long post with big Grammer,when ever d ratio of fsh and LH is not 1:1,n d other hormones is perfect,a good dr will advice u 2 track ur follice 2 rule out PCOS,irrespective of cyclic ratios,else such a dr want 2 use ur hormones 4 experiment..dat is y i adviced u 2 meet a good gynea 2 do that 4 u.. dat shd be ur next step.above all pls relax and enjoy ur honeymoon.cheers...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
ekashiloh:
Dont mind dr Luckyoo,d only way he can explain things is in long post with big Grammer,when ever d ratio of fsh and LH is not 1:1,n d other hormones is perfect,a good dr will advice u 2 track ur follice 2 rule out PCOS,irrespective of cyclic ratios,else such a dr want 2 use ur hormones 4 experiment..dat is y i adviced u 2 meet a good gynea 2 do that 4 u.. dat shd be ur next step.above all pls relax and enjoy ur honeymoon.cheers...

I may have to assume you didn't read my post or write-up considering this post of yours... I feel black painted...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
For some of us that know the process..I don't know if I deactivate my account I can still reactivate it again with same password and username when I choose..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Starmummy:
@Ekashiloh,tk u o,am not d one not giving in for sex o,he said he's afraid of reinfection,dat when eva we hv sex, he will start experiencing itching,we hv used all d sensitive drugs as prescribed and he has low sperm count of 10million,motility 5%active,dats y we keep changing docs o, dey said dey cant treat sperm issue without first eliminating infection,now he doesn't even want to do anything, hw long will I continue this way,when am I going to be free!

this is a simple mata, let him use condom for sex, till your infection clears,
cant remember your exact story, but u and ur dh should treat it for the final time..burn all ur undies..or use bleach to soak them for some hours,, same goes for your towels and bedsheets.

you can also try the garlic insertion, and check your toilets, try not to use toilets outside your home/dirty toilet

2ndly try iui, since ur dh doesnt want to bd without condon..let ur gynae schedule u for iui..ur dh wud masturbate and produce the sperm, wch the doc will now use to inseminate you, costs btw 70k to 250k in most hospitals.
critical times calls for critical methods, you cant be ttcing and not hv sperm in your vjay during your ovu window grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
LuckyG1:
For some of us that know the process..I don't know if I deactivate my account I can still reactivate it again with same password and username when I choose..
No... Once you deactivate, you are gone. You can only return with a new username and your old password if you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
LuckyG1:

I may have to assume you didn't read my post or write-up considering this post of yours... I feel black painted...

Ekashiloh means no harm. Na play she dey play. We sabi her. wink Don't be angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
LuckyG1:
Lolzz,see u trying 2 pull my legsss,U think i will miss u if u deactivate,i will only miss ur detailed explaination but i will select all ur big big grammer n keep 4 u wenever u activate,we continue.abeg dr lucky leave me aloneoo,u shd asking me where ttc bus drop me dis week no be vexooo.cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.