Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404508 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hurray!!! it's my birthday , everyone please help me thank Baba God for He has been so good to me. even in my unfaithfulness, He has remained faithful.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4Christ, I feel your pain. No one wants to remain in a marriage filled with such hurtful words. But do not be ignorant of the vices of the enemy.

Was she like this before you thought of marrying her? If the change is kind of sudden, you may have to make some sacrifices and really pray for your marriage and God's intervention.

Then call her and let her know how you feel in the marriage. Hopefully, the Spirit of God will take over and restore your marriage.

If this fails, take it up with your pastors that can counsel you both preferably the one that wedded you.

Please don't be in a haste to opt out. God has got your marriage and will return your peace in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Prisca1993:
Hurray!!! it's my birthday , everyone please help me thank Baba God for He has been so good to me. even in my unfaithfulness, He has remained faithful.

Happy birthday mama. May the Lord give you the best birthday gift with your utmost desire. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

MY PARENT WERE NEVER AGAINST HER. INFACT, MY Dad SUCCUMB WHEN SHE HEARD ABOUT HER BECAUSE MY PARENTS HAD WARNED US NOT TO MARRY ANYONE FROM IJEBU BUT BECAUSE SHE WAS MY DADS STUDENT IN SECONDARY COUPLE WITH THE FACT THAT MY DAD KNOWS HER PARENT TO BE DEVOUTED MFM MEMBERS. HE AGREED TO IT. I THINK THE ONLY ISSUE SHE HAD THEM WAS DURING THE CLAMOUR FOR WEDDING POSTPONEMENT AND THE DOWRY STUFF.

Just sit down and talk to her and also listen to her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Prisca1993:

Happy birthday dear, may God grant all your wishes.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Father Lord, this is April and we are all looking up to you to show us your mercy.

Daddy remember all GTC mamas on this forum and let your rain of BFP fall. Many are going through challenges in their homes because of this.

Many are at the verge of losing their marriage because of this.

Father, I know you are a faithful God that hates to see your children in pain.

I use myself as a point of contact together with other mamas in the pregnancy section to declare open the door of BFP in Jesus name, amen.

Daddy we vow to return all the glory to Your Holy name.

Thank You for answering, for in Jesus Holy name I pray, amen!!!

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebayo4christ: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
whyworryPH:
Adebayo4Christ, I feel your pain. No one wants to remain in a marriage filled with such hurtful words. But do not be ignorant of the vices of the enemy.

Was she like this before you thought of marrying her? If the change is kind of sudden, you may have to make some sacrifices and really pray for your marriage and God's intervention.

Then call her and let her know how you feel in the marriage. Hopefully, the Spirit of God will take over and restore your marriage.

If this fails, take it up with your pastors that can counsel you both preferably the one that wedded you.

Please don't be in a haste to opt out. God has got your marriage and will return your peace in Jesus name, amen.

AMEN. THANK YOU MA, BUT I HAVE DONE THAT. THIS PAST SUNDAY, I WANTED TO GO TO THE MARRIAGE COMMITEE TO TELL THEM WHAT WAS HAPPENING COS WE DIDNT TALK FOR TWO WEEKS TILL THIS MIONDAY. I LATER CALLED MY PASTOR TO TELL HIM I WILL NOT BE COMING TO CHURCH BUT GOING TO HER HEADQUARTERS TO REPORT, MY PASTOR COUNSEL ME ON PHONE AND TOLD ME TO GO N PLEAD WITH HER. WHICH I DID IMMEDIATELY THAT SUNDAY AFTER SHE CAME BACK FROM CHURCH EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS THE ONE AT FAULT.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Starrybella:
I think u are pregnant, and congratulations in advance mama, concerning the spoting it may be implantation bleeding, just wait till next week before thinking of deworming, there might be a bun already in the oven smiley you know what I mean smiley smiley

Awwww.... You just made me smile... I really hope and pray so. Thanks alot dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Pls try and do a blood test before de-worming because you may be pregnant, sounds like it though....fingers crossed.

Thank you so much dear, I'd do a blood test this weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Adebayo4christ post=66651864][/quote]

Thank you for swallowing your pride and pleading with her. My prayer is that this peace will last.

But you still need to have a heart to heart talk with her. She should know that her behaviour could lead you into something both of you will live to regret.

May the Lord's peace reign in your marriage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebayo4christ: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
whyworryPH:

Thank you for swallowing your pride and pleading with her. My prayer is that this peace will last.

But you still need to have a heart to heart talk with her. She should know that her behaviour could lead you into something both of you will live to regret.

May the Lord's peace reign in your marriage.

SHE DOESNT CARE O MY SIS.I CANT SAY IT ALL. I HAVE SHAKARA HER. PRETENDED AS IF I AM TALKING TO LADIES ON PHONE BUT U KNOW WHAT, SHE DOESNT CARE. SHE SAID SOME PEOPLE HAVE DONE IT BFR AND THEY WILL STILL DO IT. THAT AM NOT GOING TO B D FIRST OR LAST. ITS GOD THAT CAN DO A NEW THING. THOSE HER HER WORDS. THE LITTLE PEACE I ENJOYED FOR NOW IS BECAUSE I LEAVE HOME BY 5AM AND RETURN BY 10 PM WHICH I WILL BE TIRED. WE ALMOST QUAREL AGAIN YESTERDAY NIGHT N THIS MORNING, GOT HOME VERY TIRED YESTERDAY, DESPITE THE FACT SHE HAS BEEN AT HOME FOR THREE WEEKS NOW COS OF SCHOOL BREAK. YET, COMMON DINNER SHE CANT MAKE IT.SHE ASKED IF I WILL TAKE EBA, TOLD HER WHY SHOULD I EAT HEAVY FOOD BY THAT TIME OF THE NIGHT, COULD U BELIVE SHE TOOK TEA N LITTLE BREAD LEFT N EAT IT. I TOOK GARI N SLEPT. THIS MORNING, COS SHE WAS GOING TO SCHOOL, COULD U BELIEVE SHE WOKE UP EARLY , COOKED RICE FOR BOTH OF US. SOMETHING SHE NEVER DID FOR THE THREE WEEKS SHE WAS AT HOME. I NEED GODS INTERVENTION. I AM TOTALLY REGRETING GOING TO MARRIAGE O. SHE IS TAKING MY COOLNESS FOR STUPIDITY. NOW MY MUM IS BLAMING ME THAT WAS I NOT D ONE WHO SAW HER N PROFESS MARRIAGE TO HER.SO I SHOULD DEAL WITH IT. MY DAD ASKED HER TO COME SEE HER, SHE HAS NOT GONE THERE. ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW. MEANWHILE, ITS 30MINUTES DRIVE FROM OUR HOUSEN TO MY PARENTS HOUSE.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Prisca1993:
Happy Birthday sis.May this new year be filled with greater joy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Happy Birthday mama. Wishing you abundant graceful and fruitful years ahead.
Prisca1993:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

SHE DOESNT CARE O MY SIS.I CANT SAY IT ALL. I HAVE SHAKARA HER. PRETENDED AS IF I AM TALKING TO LADIES ON PHONE BUT U KNOW WHAT, SHE DOESNT CARE. SHE SAID SOME PEOPLE HAVE DONE IT BFR AND THEY WILL STILL DO IT. THAT AM NOT GOING TO B D FIRST OR LAST. ITS GOD THAT CAN DO A NEW THING. THOSE HER HER WORDS. THE LITTLE PEACE I ENJOYED FOR NOW IS BECAUSE I LEAVE HOME BY 5AM AND RETURN BY 10 PM WHICH I WILL BE TIRED. WE ALMOST QUAREL AGAIN YESTERDAY NIGHT N THIS MORNING, GOT HOME VERY TIRED YESTERDAY, DESPITE THE FACT SHE HAS BEEN AT HOME FOR THREE WEEKS NOW COS OF SCHOOL BREAK. YET, COMMON DINNER SHE CANT MAKE IT.SHE ASKED IF I WILL TAKE EBA, TOLD HER WHY SHOULD I EAT HEAVY FOOD BY THAT TIME OF THE NIGHT, COULD U BELIVE SHE TOOK TEA N LITTLE BREAD LEFT N EAT IT. I TOOK GARI N SLEPT. THIS MORNING, COS SHE WAS GOING TO SCHOOL, COULD U BELIEVE SHE WOKE UP EARLY , COOKED RICE FOR BOTH OF US. SOMETHING SHE NEVER DID FOR THE THREE WEEKS SHE WAS AT HOME. I NEED GODS INTERVENTION. I AM TOTALLY REGRETING GOING TO MARRIAGE O. SHE IS TAKING MY COOLNESS FOR STUPIDITY. NOW MY MUM IS BLAMING ME THAT WAS I NOT D ONE WHO SAW HER N PROFESS MARRIAGE TO HER.SO I SHOULD DEAL WITH IT. MY DAD ASKED HER TO COME SEE HER, SHE HAS NOT GONE THERE. ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW. MEANWHILE, ITS 30MINUTES DRIVE FROM OUR HOUSE TO MY PARENTS HOUSE.

What I think you need is prayer. Brother, please pray. I'm sure you see something in her before you proposed to her. One of the devil's target is marriage so please pray.
She may also be unhappy you have children but she doesn't yet. Also how is your communication with those kids' mum? However, please try counseling. I mean godly counseling. Could be yours or her pastor.
Who does she look up to? Who does she respect? Contact that person and both of you discuss with him or her.
Above all, keep praying for the prince of peace to bring peace into your home.
Wish you good luck and testimony thereafter

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

SHE DOESNT CARE O MY SIS.I CANT SAY IT ALL. I HAVE SHAKARA HER. PRETENDED AS IF I AM TALKING TO LADIES ON PHONE BUT U KNOW WHAT, SHE DOESNT CARE. SHE SAID SOME PEOPLE HAVE DONE IT BFR AND THEY WILL STILL DO IT. THAT AM NOT GOING TO B D FIRST OR LAST. ITS GOD THAT CAN DO A NEW THING. THOSE HER HER WORDS. THE LITTLE PEACE I ENJOYED FOR NOW IS BECAUSE I LEAVE HOME BY 5AM AND RETURN BY 10 PM WHICH I WILL BE TIRED. WE ALMOST QUAREL AGAIN YESTERDAY NIGHT N THIS MORNING, GOT HOME VERY TIRED YESTERDAY, DESPITE THE FACT SHE HAS BEEN AT HOME FOR THREE WEEKS NOW COS OF SCHOOL BREAK. YET, COMMON DINNER SHE CANT MAKE IT.SHE ASKED IF I WILL TAKE EBA, TOLD HER WHY SHOULD I EAT HEAVY FOOD BY THAT TIME OF THE NIGHT, COULD U BELIVE SHE TOOK TEA N LITTLE BREAD LEFT N EAT IT. I TOOK GARI N SLEPT. THIS MORNING, COS SHE WAS GOING TO SCHOOL, COULD U BELIEVE SHE WOKE UP EARLY , COOKED RICE FOR BOTH OF US. SOMETHING SHE NEVER DID FOR THE THREE WEEKS SHE WAS AT HOME. I NEED GODS INTERVENTION. I AM TOTALLY REGRETING GOING TO MARRIAGE O. SHE IS TAKING MY COOLNESS FOR STUPIDITY. NOW MY MUM IS BLAMING ME THAT WAS I NOT D ONE WHO SAW HER N PROFESS MARRIAGE TO HER.SO I SHOULD DEAL WITH IT. MY DAD ASKED HER TO COME SEE HER, SHE HAS NOT GONE THERE. ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW. MEANWHILE, ITS 30MINUTES DRIVE FROM OUR HOUSEN TO MY PARENTS HOUSE.
Go spiritual Oga if you want to save your head.
This is not ordinary.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Prisca1993:
Pls send my cake Birthday Gal;may U Age Gracefully.congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Noblekids:

Sosongo mama, my cycle is between 24 - 26 days, the doctor has prescribed bromocriptin for a month, can this be combined with the above listed supplements?
Yes,add to d brom,cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pinkky24life: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
GOOD MORNING WOMEN OF VIRTUES, PLEASE HELP ME GO THRU MY LONG STORY AND ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.
I GOT MARRIED ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO, MY WIFE IS A VERY SPIRITUAL PERSON(MFM). AFTER OUR MARRIAGE, I NOTICED SOM CHANGES IN HER, LIKE NAGGING, GETTING ANGRY OVER LITTLE THINGS AND MOST ESPECIALLY PRAYERS. I DONT HAVE THAT STRENGHT WAKING UP IN D MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO PRAY WITH HER AND ALSO COS OF JOB, WE STAY IN IKORODU AND I WORK AROUND OYINGBO SIDE.
ALSO, WHENEVER ANY OF US WRONG EACH OTHER, I WILL B D ONE TO BEG AFTER DAYS OF KEEPING MALICE IN D SAME HOUSE. IF SHE IS D ONE AT FAULT, SHE WILL NEVER BEG, BUT FOR PEACE TO REIGN, I WILL SHEALTH MY SWORD AND BEG HER.
I ALSO NOTICED SHE CHANGED TOWARDS MY PARENT, SHE DOESNT CALL THEM, NOR ALLOW US GO TO VISIT THEM. THEY ALSO STAY IN IKORODU. BUT JUST LIKE 30MINS DRIVE FROM EACH OTHER. SOMTHING HAPPEND ON FEB 15 THIS YEAR, MY DAD SLUMPED AND I WAS CALLED AROUND 8PM TO COME AROUND. THE NEXT THING MY WIFE WILL SAY IS, CANT IT WAIT TILL TOMOROW.I WAS SHOCKED BY THAT STATEMENT. WELL, MY DAD HAD STROKE, AND WAS IN N OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. OUT OF LIKE THE THREE WEEKS MY DAD SPENT IN THE HOSPITAL, MY WIFE CAME TWICE TO IKORODU GENERAL HOSPITAL TO VISIT HIM NOT ON HER OWN BUT WHEN I GO THERE TO VISIT HIM. I GO THERE EVERYDAY TO BATH HIM BFR GOING TO WORK AND AFTER COMING FROM WORK.MY MUM CANT HANDLE IT ALONE.
FAST FORWARD TO WHEN HE WAS DISCHARGED, I MAKE SURE I GO TO MY PARENTS HOUSE EVERYDAY TO CHECK ON HIM BUT MY WIFE ALWAYS COMPLAINED. TELLING ME A TIME WILL COME, I WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE BTW MY DAD AND HER. I WAS MAD THAT DAY. SHE ALSO COMPLAINS OF MY MUM HELPING US IN SOME AREAS. LIKE, GIVING HER MONEY OR FOODSTUFF,. SHE TEACHES AND CO OWN A SCHOOL WITH HER MUM. NOW, SHE WAS ON THREE WEEKS EASTER BREAK, ALONE AT HOME TILL I RETURN IN D EVENING AFTER WORK,
FOR THE PERIOD OF THAT THREE WEEKS SHE SPENT AT HOME, SHE CAME WITH ME TO VISIT MY DAD TWICE. MY MUM COMPLAINED ABOUT IT BUT I SHOVE HER OFF. MY QUESTION IS THIS.. IS THIS A GOOD BEHAVIOR FROM HER. ANYTIME I COMPLAINED TO HER. SHE WILL TELL ME THIS IS 21ST CENTURY AND THEY CANT EXPECT HER TO KILL HERSELF FOR THEM. THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE VARIOUS THINGS SHE DOES TO ME AT HOME. SHE HAS WARNED ME NEVER TO REPORT HER TO ANYBODY ESPECIALLY HER PARENT WHO WERE NEVER IN SUPPORT OF THE MARRIAGE THEN, COS I HAD TWO CHILDREN FROM DIFF LADIES WHICH SHE KNEW OFF BEFORE THE RELATIONSHIP STARTED

PLEASE ADVICE ME. AM TOTALLY CONFUSED. I WANT TO OPT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE. I AM NOT ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT WITH HER AGAIN.

Hmmm....I think the devil wants to destroy your marriage. You really need to pray very well and then discuss issues with her. Pls be patient be with your wife. Marriage takes a lot of effort to be successful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pinkky24life: 12:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Prisca1993:
Happy birthday to you ma. May God give you the grace to achieve great things with ease in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Prisca1993:
Happy birthday ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Prisca1993:

Happy belated birthday dear, many more years of God's faithfulness towards you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by myde16: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2018
Pls I need insight into my Hormonal Profile result on page 2338, I'm still waiting for experienced mamas to point me in the right direction.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
myde16:

Hello everyone, I'm a silent follower. Married for 14 months but TTC for like 8 months now. Hubby's SFA is very ok, like 65million with good motility and all that. My gynae hasn't requested for a test yet, but I went for Hormonal Assay just for the sake if it.
Also In have a 28day cycle but it came two days early, was thinking it was implantation bleeding, but no, its a full blown period.
8 months is early 2 worry dear,u are out range so register with a good gynea 4 follow up and also do follicle tracking 2 roll out pcos.are u on prenatals.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Starrybella:
Good day fruitful mama's
I have gone for HSG and thanks to all mama's for your advice. I can say it wasn't really painful, though I was given an injection there and I took painkillers before leaving the house.
And the Good news is that my tubes are open. All thanks to God Almighty.
#2018 our year of miracle conception #
Congrate girl,did u do hormone profile,next is ur bfp.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
myde16:

Hello everyone, I'm a silent follower. Married for 14 months but TTC for like 8 months now. Hubby's SFA is very ok, like 65million with good motility and all that. My gynae hasn't requested for a test yet, but I went for Hormonal Assay just for the sake if it. The result is below, pls help me analyze ma's.

FSH: 13.1. (Range is. 3.0-12.0. for follicular
phase and 2.0-12.0 for luteal phase.

LH: 10.9. ( Range is 0.5-10.5 for follicular phase
and luteal phase.

PROGESTERONE: 14.9. ( 2.0-25.0 for luteal phase)

PROLACTIN: 7.3. ( Range is 1.2-19.5)

ESTRADIOL: 0.43. ( Range is 0.03-0.64 for follicular
phase, 0.16-0.72 for luteal

Experienced mamas pls help me with this

Also In have a 28day cycle but it came two days early, was thinking it was implantation bleeding, but no, its a full blown period.

Your Profile is okay. There is nothing wrong anywhere shown by it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
yolemum:
Thanks to everyone keeping this thread alive... I noticed fluid comes out from my breasts anytime dh handles it...also my AF is scanty and brownish, i suspected High prolactin would be the culprit.. I self medicated on Dostinex (one bottle), and by my next period my flow was normal, now my question is, am i suppose to take another bottle,pending when i go for my hormonal profile??also thanks for the response for a good gynae in Uyo
Just go 2 a gynea to guide u,also d hormonal profile is very neccessary.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hi my fruitful mamas,pls I need ur warm n reassuring hug right now. Long post alert.
I started reading dis trend 4rm when mama fine had her surgery (can't recall d page) but I stumbled on d trend when I was frustrated n browsing away my infertility. I made reading dis trend tablets (I read 5-10 pages everyday).I got angry wit myself y I hv 2discover d trend after 4yrs! U mamas enlightened me about my body n hw it works,I learnt so much dat I became a 'Dr' .lolz.I advised a lady on FB on interpretating her hormonal profile d little way I can,but another lady sent me a message, stating she's having breast discharge, veejay dryness,scanty mensuration, I asked her to see a gynea but dat she can try d.o.s.t.I.n.e.x,omega369 n M2tone( tk u sabi mamas),this happened mid January, fast forward to 2wks ago,I received a msg from her dat she's pregnant after 5yrs! I was waowed but I cried,myself having d same symptoms but can't afford to buy them.

I hv a history of infections dat refuse to leave(staph),its so worst dat when changed docs 3times when each time we run a test n dey prescribe,few days after,it still reoccurs! My husband frustrated n refused taking any drugs with me,no test,no unprotected sex! he hardly bd with me but wen he does,he uses protection, he said he's waited enough money already n can't afford another treatment (which is true),no sex atall for d past 7wks,I came across Rocephine on dis trend but its too expensive to get,wat can I do? am running crazy n am losing it, pls,help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
oluwawunmi:
. am very sorry ma don't known I can't just open my box please ma, I will put my phone number just flash me I will call. thanks ma God bless you.
I didn't save your number, hope our tomorrow appointment still dey?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
LuckyG1:
mamafaith,what have you done so far to have it termed unexplained infertility?

hsg 3 times different hospital
ovulation tracking 3 times different hospital
hvs what ever there call it several times no infection after incubation
sperm analysis 5 times different hospital the last one says 58millions count good motility (60%
every thing good but no belly

no vex I reply now haven't been myself for some days now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
mamafaith202011:

hsg 3 times different hospital
ovulation tracking 3 times different hospital
hvs what ever there call it several times no infection after incubation
sperm analysis 5 times different hospital the last one says 58millions count good motility (60%
every thing good but no belly

no vex I reply now haven't been myself for some days now

What were the result of the several HSGs done and that of the tracking?

How are you faring now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Starmummy:
Hi my fruitful mamas,pls I need ur warm n reassuring hug right now. Long post alert.
I started reading dis trend 4rm when mama fine had her surgery (can't recall d page) but I stumbled on d trend when I was frustrated n browsing away my infertility. I made reading dis trend tablets (I read 5-10 pages everyday).I got angry wit myself y I hv 2discover d trend after 4yrs! U mamas enlightened me about my body n hw it works,I learnt so much dat I became a 'Dr' .lolz.I advised a lady on FB on interpretating her hormonal profile d little way I can,but another lady sent me a message, stating she's having breast discharge, veejay dryness,scanty mensuration, I asked her to see a gynea but dat she can try d.o.s.t.I.n.e.x,omega369 n M2tone( tk u sabi mamas),this happened mid January, fast forward to 2wks ago,I received a msg from her dat she's pregnant after 5yrs! I was waowed but I cried,myself having d same symptoms but can't afford to buy them.

I hv a history of infections dat refuse to leave(staph),its so worst dat when changed docs 3times when each time we run a test n dey prescribe,few days after,it still reoccurs! My husband frustrated n refused taking any drugs with me,no test,no unprotected sex! he hardly bd with me but wen he does,he uses protection, he said he's waited enough money already n can't afford another treatment (which is true),no sex atall for d past 7wks,I came across Rocephine on dis trend but its too expensive to get,wat can I do? am running crazy n am losing it, pls,help me

You are not advised to use any medication from this thread until it is indicated or written as sensitivity on your result sheet or guide.
Do have an appointment with medical laboratory, confirm a heavy to moderate growth of the Staphylococcus aureus and follow sensitivity as written.

I so much believe Rocephine ain't the only sensitivity, though may seem cost at the present for you but if it seems to carry the light to get you through this,then you really have to fish out ways to gather funds to buy it or take it intravenously. Else, I would advice you go for substitute of similar kinesis and dynamics of lesser cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
@Mummykyrti,pls mama call me now,lets us talk.cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.