Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404514 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
@Ayun,pls mama type it out.cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
*walks into trend,shinning teeth,bends waist n start singing*

I Neva knew,u will answer me this way..'
Everybody!!! Come n help me tk @mojisolani ooooo! She has done it. o,she surprised me with huge sum of money, God has used her to take me further to achieving my BFP! God will remove shame n reproach from ur life,dis gift will make a way for triplets for u,u will Neva lack in life.THANK U!!!!!

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
*walks into trend,shinning teeth,bends waist ,picks d end of her wrapper n start singing*

Everybody!!! Come n help me tk @mojisolani ooooo! She has done it. o,she surprised me with huge sum of money, God has used her to take me further to achieving my BFP! God will remove shame n reproach from ur life,dis gift will make a way for triplets for u,u will Neva lack in life.THANK U!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pinkky24life: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
LuckyG1:
For some of us that know the process..I don't know if I deactivate my account I can still reactivate it again with same password and username when I choose..

Why will you even think of deactivating your account? Pls don't try that sir. You are very helpful here and I appreciate your efforts

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
shithapuns:

this is a simple mata, let him use condom for sex, till your infection clears,
cant remember your exact story, but u and ur dh should treat it for the final time..burn all ur undies..or use bleach to soak them for some hours,, same goes for your towels and bedsheets.

you can also try the garlic insertion, and check your toilets, try not to use toilets outside your home/dirty toilet

2ndly try iui, since ur dh doesnt want to bd without condon..let ur gynae schedule u for iui..ur dh wud masturbate and produce the sperm, wch the doc will now use to inseminate you, costs btw 70k to 250k in most hospitals.
critical times calls for critical methods, you cant be ttcing and not hv sperm in your vjay during your ovu window grin grin grin

Tks sis,I'll take this to heart,much love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Loisemm:

No... Once you deactivate, you are gone. You can only return with a new username and your old password if you want.
Eyenekammi,u know very well dat dr Lucky cannot deactivate,if does,he will be sick now,do u know wat he get as payback he get 4rm God 4 helping women. if APC says d president will resign 2moro,i will believe but if dr Lucky says he will deactivate,dont believeoo.he has not finished his mission.Mkpoabadie eyenekamm?cheers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
childofGod29:

For the milky discharge, you can start eating cabbage if you don't do so yet as it helps with that condition aside taking the recommended drugs. That was the way I got rid of my milky discharge.

Tks sis,I'll do just dat.#hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
LuckyG1:
For some of us that know the process..I don't know if I deactivate my account I can still reactivate it again with same password and username when I choose..

Do,though am new here, u hv a great impact in my life,iv learnt from u very much,Mama didn't mean to offend u,she's got a cheerful personality n she means no harm.

Pls,don't deactivate ur account.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pinkky24life: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
ekashiloh:
Eyenekammi,u know very well dat dr Lucky cannot deactivate,if does,he will be sick now,do u know wat he get as payback he get 4rm God 4 helping women. if APC says d president will resign 2moro,i will believe but if dr Lucky says he will deactivate,dont believeoo.he has not finished his mission.Mkpoabadie eyenekamm?cheers.

I agree with mama ekashilo. Dr Lucky has not completed his God-given mission on this thread. Therefore, he is not allow to quit
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
May God answer you mummies soonest,May he also meet your innermost needs.chai una de try.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Starmummy:
*walks into trend,shinning teeth,bends waist ,picks d end of her wrapper n start singing*

Thank you too. We are one big family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Starmummy post=66714412]
@Starmummy.. Congrate girl, but pls kindly leave dh my friend alone, u shd be kneeling down 2 greet him daily 4 pouring 10million sperm in u at once ,who told 10m sperm is low.also know dat it might be normal 2 test starph positive always,but dat does not mean d starph is affectin ur fertitity,80% of couple with starph get pregnant n hv healthy babies.,finally i dont really think starph is ur problems..... Repeat d sensitive drugs 4 d last time. antibiotics may be d cause of d itching,so take much probatics,farmfresh yoghurt n water 2 stop d itching...i really think ur hormones is not balance n it is worst than starph,so u must run ur profile let see d problem.pls try n initiate hot night tonightoo,it is very important.just take farm fresh both of u b4 d game n u will not hv any itching.Condom is ur enemy during ttc.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Loisemm:

No... Once you deactivate, you are gone. You can only return with a new username and your old password if you want.

Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2018

Okay.

Haba oga..!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Starmummy:

God bless you @mojisolani. May God visit, favour and honour you in Jesus name amen. Thanks ma

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
ahnie:
May God answer you mummies soonest,May he also meet your innermost needs.chai una de try.

Amen MA. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by myde16: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
ekashiloh:
Dont mind dr Luckyoo,d only way he can explain things is in long post with big Grammer,when ever d ratio of fsh and LH is not 1:1,n d other hormones is perfect,a good dr will advice u 2 track ur follice 2 rule out PCOS,irrespective of cyclic ratios,else such a dr want 2 use ur hormones 4 experiment..dat is y i adviced u 2 meet a good gynea 2 do that 4 u.. dat shd be ur next step.above all pls relax and enjoy ur honeymoon.cheers...

Thanks so much ma, you av a way of calming someone down. Wish you BFP soonest

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tabithababy(f): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
ekashiloh:
Dont mind dr Luckyoo,d only way he can explain things is in long post with big Grammer,when ever d ratio of fsh and LH is not 1:1,n d other hormones is perfect,a good dr will advice u 2 track ur follice 2 rule out PCOS,irrespective of cyclic ratios,else such a dr want 2 use ur hormones 4 experiment..dat is y i adviced u 2 meet a good gynea 2 do that 4 u.. dat shd be ur next step.above all pls relax and enjoy ur honeymoon.cheers...

Why did luckyG1 deactivate his account nah

Hope all is well cheesy

Am sure he makes some money from WhatsApp consultation so why would he deactivate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
ekashiloh:
[/quote]

Tks sis, tks for love,I so adore u,#kisses (no homo) grin I asked for that farm milk from a big pharmacy at Challenge, Ibadan here,but they don't hv it so as to take immediately after OUR FINAL TREATMENT, pls which other pharmacy can I get probiotics around Challenge area?[quote author=ekashiloh post=66715484]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Happy Sunday house. Help interpret my hormonal results pls,

PROLACTIN : 4.1 - 28.9ng/ml Result : 8.4

FSH : 4.5 - 11.0mIu/ml Result : 11.4

LH : 1.7 - 13.3mIu/ml Result : 4.4

PROGESTERONE : 0.37 -18.4ng/ml Result :10.9

TESTOSTERONE : 9.56ng/dL Result :6.27

ESTRADIOL(E2) : 20.300.8pg/ml Result : 61.1

TSH : 0.38 -4.31 micro IU/ML Result 3.31

Mama's pls break this down for me cos I'm confused sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Happy sunday to everybody!
Mamas, pls come to my aid oo! Dh and I have been on antibiotics treatment for infection 4 d past one week. I also started castor oil massage last week. We have been avoiding sex 4 more than 3 weeks now, but we decided to start bd 2days ago after d treatment. I just noticed each time we bd, my veejay will start paining and itching me unlike before. I noticed a heavy discharge dat looks like fat today after bd and dh was even d one who noticed it. He was asking me if it was a tissue paper. When I wiped after bding, d discharge was very heavy and thick. I've gone in search of a probiotic yogurt but couldn't get it. My wonderful sisters, pls what could ds be and where else can I get this unsweetened yogurt? Am just tired of everything cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fatiah(f): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Happy sunday to everybody!
Mamas, pls come to my aid oo! Dh and I have been on antibiotics treatment for infection 4 d past one week. I also started castor oil massage last week. We have been avoiding sex 4 more than 3 weeks now, but we decided to start bd 2days ago after d treatment. I just noticed each time we bd, my veejay will start paining and itching me unlike before. I noticed a heavy discharge dat looks like fat today after bd and dh was even d one who noticed it. He was asking me if it was a tissue paper. When I wiped after bding, d discharge was very heavy and thick. I've gone in search of a probiotic yogurt but couldn't get it. My wonderful sisters, pls what could ds be and where else can I get this unsweetened yogurt? Am just tired of everything cry

Please don't be tired/worried. It is most likely a yeast infection (candidiasis) due to the effect of the antibiotic therapy you were placed on. Taking the pro biotic should help however u can also take tab fluconazole 150 mg single dose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
fatiah:

Please don't be tired/worried. It is most likely a yeast infection (candidiasis) due to the effect of the antibiotic therapy you were placed on. Taking the pro biotic should help however u can also take tab fluconazole 150 mg single dose.

Thanks dear! Pls, what is d price range of fluconazole tab 150mg single dose? I've really searched 4 probiotic yogurt but to no avail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fatiah(f): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=Tripletwins222 post=66737899]

Thanks dear! Pls, what is d price range of fluconazole tab 150mg single dose? I've really searched 4 probiotic yogurt but to no avail.
[/quote

Can't really remember the price, but it should be like N500 or so not more than 1k sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Lolzzz,probiotics is a supplementoo not yoghurt..d yoghurt 2 look 4 is FARMFRESH YOGHURT.they come in small galoons,fluconazole is 300 naira,or buy flagyl is cheaper n effective. meanwhile y did u stop kpekus 4 3 weeks..pls stop starving my friendoo.cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=fatiah post=66739433][/quote]

Ok. Pls, does it come with only 150mg single dose tablet in a pack or d pack contains more than a dose? Can my dh take it too? Sorry 4 my questions dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
@Ayun ,sad[/quote] Dont be confused dearie, being out of range does not mean u are infertile dat is y we discard hormonal profile after 3-6 month,i advised dat since ur fsh: lh ratio is not 1:1 but other looks good,d next step is 2 meet a gynea 2 surpervise ur ovulation to roll out PCOS.if u ovulate well,then check 4 other problems.try n take omega369 also.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
ekashiloh:
Lolzzz,probiotics is a supplementoo not yoghurt..d yoghurt 2 look 4 is FARMFRESH YOGHURT.they come in small galoons,fluconazole is 300 naira,or buy flagyl is cheaper n effective. meanwhile y did u stop kpekus 4 3 weeks..pls stop starving my friendoo.cheers

Lolz! Mama d mama, I dey hail ooo! I've searched for d so called farm fresh yogurt and d likes but couldn't get it. Flagyl was also added to our medications. Will try to get d fluconazole tomorrow. Am currently on Cd 14.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hi beautiful mamas, hows everyone and hope you're all doing fine. so my son will be 7years by June and I have been trying since my son was 2, I have taken lot of fertility medicine both local and "foreign", infact I have done HSG, OVULATION TRACKING some that I can't even remember. one of the beautiful mama here @loisemm(God bless you my sister) gave me a number of an ijaw woman that lives in iyana oba, the woman gave me some herb( though she told me I can conceive even before I finish the agbo) and told me to come back for womb setting after seeing my period for this month. but I waited for period at the time it suppose to come but i didn't see anything o, I quickly carried my self to hospital for test and I was told am expecting baby. please help me and thank this God, he's the God that never fail and I pray he will surprise you just as he surprised me this afternoon in the hospital. Thank you

31 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Happy Sunday mamas so I saw my gynecologist and he asked me to do hsg, I did but I wasn't comfortable with the result as the gynecologist asked me to do flushing so I decided to repeat the test. However, the result came out slightly same with the first cos the first states both tube blocked the second states left tube blocked and right tube slightly open. So I want to finally do the flushing as person is not getting younger but here comes my question;
1. Who has any idea on the cost of flushing in Lagos on the mainland and a hospital or gynecologist to do the flushing that's not expensive?
2. What's the guarantee the tubes are going to be open after flushing once and how will I know it's open?
3. What's the procedure like? Is it painful?
Please help a sister in desperate need. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
@munarule, congratulations to your family. You shall carry to full term and be blessed by that baby in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
@munarule congrats, wish you happy bumping.
Come over to the pregnancy thread n take your Golden chair cos it didn't easy at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.