Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411490 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2018
lynda1:
YOU MADE A WAY, DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT YOU DID IT!!
HIS PROMISE HAS COME TO PAST!!

My God has shown me mercy. I don't know where to start to praise Him, at this point, all I can say is THANK YOU LORD!!

Please rejoice with me dear friends and family, God has given me a BFP. My God has fulfilled His promise.
It wasn't easy but it finally ended in praise.

Congrats, You shall carry to full term and deliver supernaturally in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Mama Lynda1
I can't dance enough.
I bless God on your behalf
He is God and will never fail.
Congratulations Mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2018
lynda1:

My God has shown me mercy. I don't know where to start to praise Him, at this point, all I can say is THANK YOU LORD!!

Please rejoice with me dear friends and family, God has given me a BFP. My God has fulfilled His promise.
congratulations sis, so happy for you right now.
Wish you stress free bumping.
Please try and register for antenatal as soon as possible cos you kw we are special and try not to stress your self pls.
Start taking your folic acid and come over to the pregnancy thread for your Golden chair cos it didn't easy at all.
@ekashiloh, come and see another birthday gift that our God have giving us April born and may his name alone be highly praised forevermore, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=lynda1 post=67143383]YOU MADE A WAY, DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT YOU DID IT!!

Big congratulations Sis, our God is faithful and would never fail. May you carry to full term IJN. I tap into your blessing..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2018
lynda1:

Congrats Lynda1, the Lord shall see tou through the nine months. Mother alive, baby alive, Daddy alive and plenty money for daddy to take care of you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2018
lynda1:

We had to relocate and decided to give IVF a try at the last minute before leaving. This was because the cost of visiting fertility clinics outside was something else(from out research).
It wasn't easy because it was a last minute decision. We prayed and committed the whole procedure to God.
Frankly, I was scared of what the outcome would be because I wasn't prepared. During the process, I was reading supernatural childbirth sent to me by @Iyamefa which built my faith. I prayed like never before and always reminded God of His promises using the scriptures. Was still in my 2wks wait even before we left.
So happy to announce to you all that I got a BFP.
He is ever faithful.
I pray for every mama, we all shall testify to the goodness of God.

Congratulations sister
May you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2018
lynda1:

This God is too good. Am happy for you sister. A very big congratulations and have a stress free nine month and safe delivery Amen.
We had to relocate and decided to give IVF a try at the last minute before leaving. This was because the cost of visiting fertility clinics outside was something else(from out research).
It wasn't easy because it was a last minute decision. We prayed and committed the whole procedure to God.
Frankly, I was scared of what the outcome would be because I wasn't prepared. During the process, I was reading supernatural childbirth sent to me by @Iyamefa which built my faith. I prayed like never before and always reminded God of His promises using the scriptures. Was still in my 2wks wait even before we left.
He is ever faithful.

This God is too good. Am happy for you sister. A very big congratulations and have a stress free nine month and safe delivery Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebayo4christ: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2018
good morning great mothers and mothers to be...sorry to bother you again o.
some weeks ago, my wife started feeling sick n weak at a time she was vomiting. the following monday, she told me she went to d hospital on the instruction of her mum 5 days earlier and was told lto do pregancy test which came out positive. was a bit happy though but was also angry, y told her mum n her mums brother first before telling me days later, secondly, she said i should not tell any of my family member for now until like 4 month after, i asked y, she gave a stupid excuse, then i asked if u dont want anybody to know, how about your mum , and ur uncle who wasnt even staying with u but came to visit u that day.
now, her laziness has trippled, she cant even carry ordinary nylon. been d one doing the cooking, washing, sweeeping infact all house chores. she complains she is weak, hungry, pains.
i was like, why should u , this is just your first month n u r acting like this, when u get to 8 month nko, what will hAPPEN. on friday night, she said i should go n rent an hotel beside our house for her or we put on d gen every night till daybreak cos of heat.
My question goes to the mothers here, How do u feel in your first month. was there weakness, or pains? she has been on this for almost two weeks now and am tired of her behavior or laziness. meanwhile, bfr the pregnancy, she doesnt do anything much at home .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Plz who knows were I can get boric acid it's urgent pls

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2018
lynda1:

Congratulations sis, you shall carry to term in Jesus name...I tap into this blessing

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honeydoc(f): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Good morning. Its been a while, just thought i should share my experience after my last post here.

You were right about there being an underlying issue. Went to the hospital and was diagnosed of malaria, and UTI. PT was neg. After series of antibiotics my period returned making that cycle 65 days long. As a result of the illness which became worse at some point i lost a lot of weight and my BMI was 18. The doctor prescribed some drugs to help boost my appetite, will add the names later, and now i feel much better. weight has improved as well as well being.

Also, i had a pelvic and abdominal scan which showed ovaries normal, with a retroverted uterus (doctor said no cause for concern).

Thanks again for your response. now ready to start TTC again.

You didn't tell us when you should be expecting your flow?
You didn't as well tell us when was this HPT done?

The signs you presumed for pregnancy are differentials for other conditions and complications. We may really not bang on that to agree to your being pregnant.

Have you done a Beta-serum pregnancy test (clinical), perhaps you might really be pregnant or just not.

What if you not?

Am I to wait further to try HPT again?
Yes!

What if it's,no? though I still observe changes on complaint?

Please do a scan on your ovaries, and a culture for PID.

But if symptoms subside,I am sure of you not being pregnant and so may have a normal flow.But if it continuous without a knowledge of conception then there is something underneath those symptoms
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=Adebayo4christ post=67149055]good morning great mothers and mothers to be...sorry to bother you again o.
some weeks ago, my wife started feeling sick n weak at a time she was vomiting. the following monday, she told me she went to d hospital on the instruction of her mum 5 days earlier and was told lto do pregancy test which came out positive. was a bit happy though but was also angry, y told her mum n her mums brother first before telling me days later, secondly, she said i should not tell any of my family member for now until like 4 month after, i asked y, she gave a stupid excuse, then i asked if u dont want anybody to know, how about your mum , and ur uncle who wasnt even staying with u but came to visit u that day.
now, her laziness has trippled, she cant even carry ordinary nylon. been d one doing the cooking, washing, sweeeping infact all house chores. she complains she is weak, hungry, pains.
i was like, why should u , this is just your first month n u r acting like this, when u get to 8 month nko, what will hAPPEN. on friday night, she said i should go n rent an hotel beside our house for her or we put on d gen every night till daybreak cos of heat.
My question goes to the mothers here, How do u feel in your first month. was there weakness, or pains? she has been on this for almost two weeks now and am tired of her behavior or laziness. meanwhile, bfr the pregnancy, she doesnt do anything much at home .
Thanks[/quote

Plz you have to pardon her. The weakness pains and tiredness she feels happens to most women in their first three months of pregnancy with time she will get better. Other sabi mamas will still chok mouth for the matter
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2018
Sharing for.those with reoccurring infection
I believe in herbs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
lynda1:

We had to relocate and decided to give IVF a try at the last minute before leaving.
He is ever faithful.
Congratulations mama, wish u a stress free journey.
This kind of news dey sweet belle,when nothing seems to b working,that is wen God says he is still GOD!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Thank you so much @Blesseddiva, Roseey0, 4realwoman, iamhistreasure, dbeauty, happymummy, Prisca1993, izaray.
I really appreciate.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
i was like, why should u , this is just your first month n u r acting like this, when u get to 8 month nko, what will hAPPEN.
Some kind post sef, let me just keep kuayet!!Habaaa

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
4realwoman:
Please try and register for antenatal as soon as possible cos you kw we are special and try not to stress your self pls.
Start taking your folic acid and come over to the pregnancy thread for your Golden chair cos it didn't easy at all.
@ekashiloh, come and see another birthday gift that our God have giving us April born and may his name alone be highly praised forevermore, Amen.
Coming over....thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
lynda1:

Please rejoice with me dear friends and family,
He is ever faithful.
*Edited*

Thank You Jesus!
Congratulations dear! Wishn u a successful journey and a safe landing in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
lynda1:

We had to relocate and decided to give IVF a try.
He is ever faithful.
*Edited*
Congratulations! Have yourself a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Congrats mama Lynda1 wishing you a stress free Nine months and happy bumping..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Thanks
OgaI remember you from your last complaint/lamentation about your wife's attitude towards you sick dad, praying style etc.

Thats by the way sha...
Congrats on the bfp and I wish her a safe preggy journey.

Note body differs! Woman A may have a nice symptoms and breeze thru the 9months with no issues while woman B may get hospitalised from day 1 still delivery.

Be considerate the way shes feeling is not her doing,I had terrible fatigue that I was almost useless to myself in my first trimester.

Register her for ante natal so he doctor wikk manage and give her the right medication to help her pull through.

Extreme internal heat is also very common in pregnancy if you can afford to run the gen all night please do! Your wife is suffering inside believe me.

If you chores are getting to much for you get her help or send her to her mother's till she's strong enough

Lastly it's the seed YOU planted in her that's making her feel so sick and tired! Next time give her a seed thats not troublesome cheesy.

Closing remarks A lot of us here will give ANYTHING to be pregnant! And our better halves won't mind doing all the work both home and office just so we can birth his child and he be called daddy at the end of the day

It's not for ever though please indulge her she will be the one doing the pushing alone when the time comes Abi can you push a baby grin Lolz come over to the preggy thread you will learn alot to help her thru this period.

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
@liftedhands God bless you for this write up. Haba, it is well .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebayo4christ: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Liftedhands:
OgaI remember you from your last complaint/lamentation about your wife's attitude towards you sick dad, praying style etc.

Thats by the way sha...
Congrats on the bfp and I wish her a safe preggy journey.

Note body differs! Woman A may have a nice symptoms and breeze thru the 9months with no issues while woman B may get hospitalised from day 1 still delivery.

Be considerate the way shes feeling is not her doing,I had terrible fatigue that I was almost useless to myself in my first trimester.

Register her for ante natal so he doctor wikk manage and give her the right medication to help her pull through.

Extreme internal heat is also very common in pregnancy if you can afford to run the gen all night please do! Your wife is suffering inside believe me.

If you chores are getting to much for you get her help or send her to her mother's till she's strong enough

Lastly it's the seed YOU planted in her that's making her feel so sick and tired! Next time give her a seed thats not troublesome cheesy.

Closing remarks A lot of us here will give ANYTHING to be pregnant! And our better halves won't mind doing all the work both home and office just so we can birth his child and he be called daddy at the end of the day

It's not for ever though please indulge her she will be the one doing the pushing alone when the time comes Abi can you push a baby grin Lolz come over to the preggy thread you will learn alot to help her thru this period.

Thanks very much sis. i have learnt to tolerate her and i pray God gives me more strenght not to ever raise my hand on my wife. i will continue to do my best. meanwhile, i almost shouted on her overnight today, the gen went off around 1 am, na so she woke me up, i went out to fix it, 3 am, she still woke me up again, infact, i have told her to go n stay with her mum till she is ok. me cannot come n go n die. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
4realwoman:
My mama,come n see me dancingoooo,God is so marvelous 2 give us bfp b4 april ends...congratulations@ Lynda1,wishing healthy & hapy nine month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
@Lynda1, congratulations dearie. Your joy shall be full, healthy, happy and stress free nine months in Jesus name. I'm happy for you.

@ Adebayo4christ....congratulations to you and your dear wife. While some of us and our hubby are keeping vigil for this kind of joy, you are telling us your wife is acting lazy. Let me reserve the remaining comments kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hayormeah(f): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pls advice me.... Am on cd23 I don't know if I conceived this cycle. Hpt may not pick up hcg this early. Am down with malaria but have not used any drugs yet cos of the effect. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hayormeah:
Pls advice me.... Am on cd23 I don't know if I conceived this cycle. Hpt may not pick up hcg this early. Am down with malaria but have not used any drugs yet cos of the effect. Thanks.

Why not do a blood test?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Prisca1993:
Plz who knows were I can get pboric acid it's urgent pls

Please my able mamas playing am still waiting for your response please I really need it as soon as possible
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Prisca1993:
Plz who knows were I can get boric acid it's urgent pls

Please my able mamas, I am still waiting for your responses please it is really very important
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebayo4christ: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Redeemed:
@Lynda1, congratulations dearie. Your joy shall be full, healthy, happy and stress free nine months in Jesus name. I'm happy for you.

@ Adebayo4christ....congratulations to you and your dear wife. While some of us and our hubby are keeping vigil for this kind of joy, you are telling us your wife is acting lazy. Let me reserve the remaining comments kiss kiss kiss

God in his infinite mercy will look upon everyone looking for the fruit of the womb in jesus name. In due time, everyone of us shall rejoice together. There shall be no one barren among us, from now on, you all shall be called hephzibah in jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
@lynda1 congratulations.Truly God has made a way... wishing u a stress-free pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Congratulations Lynda1. May the good lord bless and keep you and your lo and give you Hebrew birthing at 9 months. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.