Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394355 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamond81: 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
I have been a silent reader for years, i got married in 2013, prior to that i was diagnosed of fibroid, i took expensive supppliments all to no avail, two years later DH advised that we get it removed, the size of the fibroid was almost 4kg on removal, i forgot to mention that i always eat in the dream something i never took serious, fastforward to 2016, dh was diagnosed of low sperm count and motility and pregnancy was not forthcoming, i did hsg and it was diagnosed that i had moderate adhesion as a result of surgery, we started medication, in 2017 i met a friend we got gisting and she told me about a man that uses herb to solve fertility problem, i and my dh went there and paid 30k for the herbs, when we took it my husband passed out so many things from his body, i too took mine, changed all my undies as instructed by him, took my serrapeptase which i got to know about here, vit E, folic acid, B6, and bcomplex, the following month, for the first time since 2013, i became pregnant, infact i did not believe, i and hubby decided to keep it a secret which was our greatest mistake, then after 2weeks of positive pregnancy test, i had the dream again, i ate in the dream and the following day, i bled a little, meanwhile my dh being a catholic dismissed it that its normal to eat in the dream, iinfact the bleeding stopped on its own, i had even gone ahead to make some research and i read it was normal to spot, 5days later, i was discussing with dh, then it happened, i have never bled like that in my life, it was so painful, it was later confirmed that i lost the pregnancy, then the regrets set in, i asked my self, why did i not confide in anybody, even my brother that is a nurse..we went back to buy the herbs and repeated the routine, but till this day, i have never missed my period again, i have resorted to praying, i do take my fertility drugs, but i am now more closer to God, i have also started my midnight prayers cos i have realised that most times this ttc battle is more of spiritual than physical.. I wish everyone here baby dust and encourage us all to be more prayerful

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Favourite001: 2:53pm On May 24, 2018
You r welcome n may ur days here be short.I believe sensitivity test was also done which will be indicated on ur result, it shows those drugs that will wipe d infection, Use those drugs n wait for a positive change.Most women get pregnant after treating infection. Just pls relax,it will enter before u know it.Change ur underwears after treatment n wash with disinfectants while on treatment, hope u r treating along with ur hubby to avoid reinfection.
Baby dusts to u.

Amen!!! Thnx xo much I really appreciate yr response
I did a pelvic scan and it shows am OK. No fibroid no cysts. I just did a swab test it shows I hav candida albicans and Dr prescribe flucorozole,ofloxacin and sechnidazole.I really hope it helps because I hav used ofloxacin and ciprotab 2 months ago.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 2:56pm On May 24, 2018
@diamond81,Sorry 4 losing dearie,hv u done hormonal profile,u hv 2 check it 2 know so dat u know if ur progesterone is balance,i alwaz advise women u hv undergone sugery 2 use cyclogest 2 maintain their linning after bfp..also train ur spirit above night dream else satan will use dat 2 torment,wishing u rainbow twins soonest.cheers. [quote author=diamond81 post=67838420]I have been a silent reader for years, i got married in 2013, prior to that i was diagnosed of fibroid, i did hsg and it was diagnosed that i had moderate adhesion as a result of surgery, we started medication, in 2017 i met a friend we g

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by musabayokanu: 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Favourite001: 4:30pm On May 24, 2018
In 2017 i met a friend we got gisting and she told me about a man that uses herb to solve fertility problem, i and my dh went there and paid 30k for the herbs,

Reading yr post I was so touched,so sori dear may d mercy of God b upon us.
Pls d herb of a tin hw potent is it? I feel I shud try it out can u help me Wif any info on it or beta stil yr WhatsApp NUM so I can chat and inquire freely from u
Am sori tho for any inconveniences.thnx in anticipation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by musabayokanu: 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
Teeworld13:
Please I need the direction. Could you email me?

quote author=musabayokanu post=67807197]

Though I don't know but I can ask her.
but even if I tell u u don't think is write for you to take the drug because she did some test before doctor arrive at the drug.
test like HSG, Hormone profile, 21days progesterone and one other one like that.

i feel you see a kind, detailed and experenced gynae after reviewing your lab result and other test, he will suggest medication.
if you stay in PH and dont have a good funae maybe I can direct you to ours.

thanks

chat me on zero90713four097five (CHAT ONLY)
I will direct you to the hospital around Runuokoro, he is only available on Saturdays.
It won't be right to publish his details online.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by graciamore(f): 4:42pm On May 24, 2018
diamond81:
I have been a silent reader for years, i got married in 2013, prior to that i was diagnosed of fibroid, i took expensive supppliments all to no avail, two years later DH advised that we get it removed, the size of the fibroid was almost 4kg on removal, i forgot to mention that i always eat in the dream something i never took serious, fastforward to 2016, dh was diagnosed of low sperm count and motility and pregnancy was not forthcoming, i did hsg and it was diagnosed that i had moderate adhesion as a result of surgery, we started medication, in 2017 i met a friend we got gisting and she told me about a man that uses herb to solve fertility problem, i and my dh went there and paid 30k for the herbs, when we took it my husband passed out so many things from his body, i too took mine, changed all my undies as instructed by him, took my serrapeptase which i got to know about here, vit E, folic acid, B6, and bcomplex, the following month, for the first time since 2013, i became pregnant, infact i did not believe, i and hubby decided to keep it a secret which was our greatest mistake, then after 2weeks of positive pregnancy test, i had the dream again, i ate in the dream and the following day, i bled a little, meanwhile my dh being a catholic dismissed it that its normal to eat in the dream, iinfact the bleeding stopped on its own, i had even gone ahead to make some research and i read it was normal to spot, 5days later, i was discussing with dh, then it happened, i have never bled like that in my life, it was so painful, it was later confirmed that i lost the pregnancy, then the regrets set in, i asked my self, why did i not confide in anybody, even my brother that is a nurse..we went back to buy the herbs and repeated the routine, but till this day, i have never missed my period again, i have resorted to praying, i do take my fertility drugs, but i am now more closer to God, i have also started my midnight prayers cos i have realised that most times this ttc battle is more of spiritual than physical.. I wish everyone here baby dust and encourage us all to be more prayerful
hmm it is well with you dear. God will surprise u double for ur trouble. please try and locate dunamis church in Abuja area1 God is really at work there. God will see u tru
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamond81: 5:01pm On May 24, 2018
Favourite001:
In 2017 i met a friend we got gisting and she told me about a man that uses herb to solve fertility problem, i and my dh went there and paid 30k for the herbs,

Reading yr post I was so touched,so sori dear may d mercy of God b upon us.
Pls d herb of a tin hw potent is it? I feel I shud try it out can u help me Wif any info on it or beta stil yr WhatsApp NUM so I can chat and inquire freely from u
Am sori tho for any inconveniences.thnx in anticipation
i can'treally say about the potency cos body system differs, it worked for me once and never worked again. U can try it out, the place is based in abuja with headoffice in lagos, and i guess it should be cheaper in Lagos, cos things in Abuja are really expensive..i will inbox his number to u but u have to go with your hubby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamond81: 5:05pm On May 24, 2018
graciamore:
hmm it is well with you dear. God will surprise u double for ur trouble. please try and locate dunamis church in Abuja area1 God is really at work there. God will see u tru
Thanks dear, i do go for their tuesday deliverance service, i now attend MFM but hubby grudgingly follows me sometimes, he is a catholic. I strongly believe that my breakthrough is around the corner

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamond81: 5:06pm On May 24, 2018
ekashiloh:
@diamond81,Sorry 4 losing dearie,hv u done hormonal profile,u hv 2 check it 2 know so dat u know if ur progesterone is balance,i alwaz advise women u hv undergone sugery 2 use cyclogest 2 maintain their linning after bfp..also train ur spirit above night dream else satan will use dat 2 torment,wishing u rainbow twins soonest.cheers.
Thanks dear for the words of encouragement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by graciamore(f): 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
diamond81:
Thanks dear, i do go for their tuesday deliverance service, i now attend MFM but hubby grudgingly follows me sometimes, he is a catholic. I strongly believe that my breakthrough is around the corner
it is well with you dear I pray God answer you soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 5:41pm On May 24, 2018
diamond81:
I have been a silent reader for years, i got married in 2013, prior to that i was diagnosed of fibroid, i took expensive supppliments all to no avail, two years later DH advised that we get it removed, the size of the fibroid was almost 4kg on removal, i forgot to mention that i always eat in the dream something i never took serious, fastforward to 2016, dh was diagnosed of low sperm count and motility and pregnancy was not forthcoming, i did hsg and it was diagnosed that i had moderate adhesion as a result of surgery,l

Oh dear! It is well with you spirit, body and soul. This touched me so much, I brightened up when I read you story because my story was almost exactly like yours, just that you have been pregnant once. The Merciful God who made the pregnancy possible will show his great possibility yet again and give you a testimony packed preganacy story very very soon and the plight of the wicked shall fail while they be put to shame. I am still encourged and assured that if it had happened once, it will surely happen again, but this time to fruition. you will be suprised!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 5:45pm On May 24, 2018
diamond81:
I have been a silent reader for years, i got married in 2013, prior to that i was diagnosed of fibroid, i took expensive supppliments all to no avail, two years later DH advised that we get it removed, the size of the fibroid was almost 4kg on removal, i forgot to mention that i always eat in the dream something i never took serious, fastforward to 2016, dh was diagnosed of low sperm count and motility and pregnancy was not forthosed that i had moderate adhesion as a result of surgery,l

Oh dear! It is well with you, spirit, body and soul. This touched me so much, I brightened up when I read your story because my story was almost exactly like yours, just that you have been pregnant once. The Merciful God who made the pregnancy possible will show his great possibility yet again and give you a testimony packed pregnancy story very very soon and the plight of the wicked shall fail while they are put to shame. I am still encouraged and assured that if it had happened once, it will surely happen again, but this time to fruition. you will be surprised!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:46pm On May 24, 2018
Wow! It's been a minute.
Congratulations to you @4realwoman. What a happy ending. KamsiyoChukwu is blessed. I rejoice with you and your family.
smiley
A very big welcome to the newbies here and Triple Tuale to all the Oldies. The Lord shall perfect everything that concerns us in Jesus Name. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:57pm On May 24, 2018
Jesus (You are Able) – Ada Ehi

Spoken Word
“In the beginning was the word and the Word was with God and the Word was God
He was in the beginning with God, all things were made through Him and without Him nothing was made that was made”
What can’t You do Jesus
(Lets Go)

Verse 1
Creator of the Universe
What can’t You do
What can’t You do Jesus
Name above every other name
What can’t You change
What can’t You change Jesus
(Repeat 2x)

You are able
Great and mighty God
You are able Jesus
There is nothing
Nothing You cannot do
Nothing You cannot Change
Nothing You cannot
Turn around
You are able
Great and mighty God
I put my trust in You
You are able Jesus

(Repeat verse 1)

You are able
Great and mighty God
You are able, Jesus

(Repeat 2x)

There is nothing
Nothing You cannot do
Nothing You cannot change
Nothing You cannot
Turn around
You are able
Great and mighty God
I Put my trust in You
You are able, Jesus /3x

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 6:53pm On May 24, 2018
Amen!!! Thnx xo much I really appreciate yr response
I did a pelvic scan and it shows am OK. No fibroid no cysts. I just did a swab test it shows I hav candida albicans and Dr prescribe flucorozole,ofloxacin and sechnidazole.I really hope it helps because I hav used ofloxacin and ciprotab 2 months ago.[/quote]

Are u treating alone? If yes,am afraid it will keep resurfacing because u do hv sex with ur hubby n he Will reinfect u.I pray it goes finally this time to give way to ur triplets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
diamond81:
Leave ur dh ,maybe he is tired 4 now,try n locate d MFM deliverance pastor 2 give u prayer point 4 fruit of d womb.pray it nightly with dh.just hold on n u smile again.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 8:25pm On May 24, 2018
Good evening sisters,pls doc's in d house,help me interpret did TVs result, ejoor oo

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Favourite001: 10:28pm On May 24, 2018
diamond81:
i can'treally say about the potency cos body system differs, it worked for me once and never worked again. U can try it out, the place is based in abuja with headoffice in lagos, and i guess it should be cheaper in Lagos, cos things in Abuja are really expensive..i will inbox his number to u but u have to go with your hubby

Wow!! Thnx xo much am grateful
wil b expecting it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Favourite001: 10:31pm On May 24, 2018
Are u treating alone? If yes,am afraid it will keep resurfacing because u do hv sex with ur hubby n he Will reinfect u.I pray it goes finally this time to give way to ur triplets.[/quote]

Amen in Jesus name
We r both treating it together
It has really been frustrating .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2018
adejuve:
Good evening sisters,pls doc's in d house,help me interpret did TVs result, ejoor oo

First,your TVS show that you weren't pregnant as at the time it was done.
The rest are mere conclusions that require another confirmatory screening.
An echogenic mass is something that could produce echoic sounds like a hard wall rebound. This is like having something in between the layers of tissues making your womb. It is predictive for fibroid or uterine fibrosis, or pelvic adhesion.
Your endometrial plate were seen to be thickened,it does not predict any phase of your cycle to say apart from the mere confidence that you might at that time be in your proliferative stage...

Finally, DUB is just an additional and could be added in link to your complaint.

Confirm conclusion doing another screening,and seek help were relevant.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fourfunmi: 1:25am On May 25, 2018
Hello mamas, I'm sorry I've been MIA, it's not easy combining a new job with fatigue, nausea and MS.
I mostly too tired to check messages when I'm home.
To all mamas that mentioned me - I'll go and make the enquiry today again.
Baby dust to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:36am On May 25, 2018
Congrats to all mamas that have got their bfp and may God surprise the rest of us before the quarter ends, amen.

yesterday I remembered a treatment one midwife gave me some years back for amenorrhoea and decide to share incase someone might be going through it. At that time, my period was absent for over 4months. she asked me to buy ketrax, (a worm med) a dose for an adult is 3 tablets. but she told me to take 6 tablets and a tin of peak milk 30minutes later. and that in 10days time I would see my period, behold! it worked exactly.

fertility blessings

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:42am On May 25, 2018
Good morning mama's in the house. Am trying to conceive with hubby. I want you people to interpret this test results for me. He did the sperm count test and I did the hvs/mcs test. Please help a sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:53am On May 25, 2018
fourfunmi:
Hello mamas, I'm sorry I've been MIA, it's not easy combining a new job with fatigue, nausea and MS.
I mostly too tired to check messages when I'm home.
To all mamas that mentioned me - I'll go and make the enquiry today again.
Baby dust to everyone.

The Lord is your strength dear. He will continue to uphold you to the end.
Mama, I sent you a pm. Pls, I want to come for d drug tomorrow if u will be chanced. Where do I come to get it pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 8:13am On May 25, 2018
gracelush:
Good morning mama's in the house. Am trying to conceive with hubby. I want you people to interpret this test results for me. He did the sperm count test and I did the hvs/mcs test. Please help a sister

Am not a Doc but from my little knowledge, staph was seen in your urine, though the extent was not indicated,whether mild,moderate or heavy.. No bacteria was seen in your high vagina swab. Yours is easy to handle. Some doctors wont even bother placing you on any drug especially if its mild. They say staph is not harmful and common. It may even be from the lab tools used on you.

Your hubby needs to work on his sperm. see a professional for this one. I see premature and dead cells. These are as a result of the bacteria infection indicated in his result.

Once you both treat this, I believe u will be fine

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:21am On May 25, 2018
Roseey0:

Am not a Doc but from my little knowledge, staph was seen in your urine, though the extent was not indicated,whether mild,moderate or heavy.. No bacteria was seen in your high vagina swab. Yours is easy to handle. Some doctors wont even bother placing you on any drug especially if its mild. They say staph is not harmful and common. It may even be from the lab tools used on you.

Your hubby needs to work on his sperm. see a professional for this one. I see premature and dead cells. These are as a result of the bacteria infection indicated in his result.

Once you both treat this, I believe u will be fine
hmmmmm thanks so much, we newly wedded couple we have been trying to get pregnant, am sad seeing af every month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 8:25am On May 25, 2018
gracelush:
hmmmmm thanks so much, we newly wedded couple we have been trying to get pregnant, am sad seeing af every month
You will be fine dear.
Your testimony is close
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34am On May 25, 2018
I saw my period on 23-25 of March, 23-25 April, and I started may period today 25th . How many days cycle do I have am confused, I don't know when I ovulate too, please enlighten me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:35am On May 25, 2018
Roseey0:

You will be fine dear.
Your testimony is close
thanks ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 8:41am On May 25, 2018
First,your TVS show that you weren't pregnant as at the time it was done.
The rest are mere conclusions that require another confirmatory screening.
An echogenic mass is something that could produce echoic sounds like a hard wall rebound. This is like having something in between the layers of tissues making your womb. It is predictive for fibroid or uterine fibrosis, or pelvic adhesion.
Your endometrial plate were seen to be thickened,it does not predict any phase of your cycle to say apart from the mere confidence that you might at that time be in your proliferative stage...

Finally, DUB is just an additional and could be added in link to your complaint.

Confirm conclusion doing another screening,and seek help were relevant.

[/quote]
Thanks my love,babydust to uuuu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Geesucc: 9:20am On May 25, 2018
Hello mama's in the house.. I noticed that each time I take supplements like vit E, vit b, Omega 369 or any other supplement I usually get a high temperature when I wake up.. this is usually at the beginning of my cicle because I take the drugs from cd1 to ovulation.. and after ovulation when I stop those drugs, my early morning temp will drop.. which I read on the Internet that it isn't good.. I don't know if anyone has expirienced this or Its just my system.. Meanwhile the circle I Dnt get to take any supplement.. my morning temp will be normal from cd1 to ovulation. .and a bit high from ovulation to AF... pls guys whats ur suggestion should I continue the drugs or i should stop..Baby dust to all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.