Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408779 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:01am On May 27, 2018
Ok that's close by. Will do so. Thanks alot

[quotes author=musabayokanu post=67843488]

chat me on zero90713four097give (CHAT ONLY)
I will direct you to te hospital, he is always available in Saturday.
It won't be right to publish his details online.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:13am On May 27, 2018
fourfunmi:
I did reply.... Infact I sent another PM.. I just need your contact

This Nairaland pm dey tire me sometimes. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olanasa: 12:18pm On May 27, 2018
Please mothers has anyone bought herbal drug from the men that sales in luxurious buses (like chisco bus) please if yes how effective is the medicine for fibroid. Thank u mothers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happychildlove(f): 2:41pm On May 27, 2018
Olanasa:
Please mothers has anyone bought herbal drug from the men that sales in luxurious buses (like chisco bus) please if yes how effective is the medicine for fibroid. Thank u mothers
where is ur location?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happychildlove(f): 2:46pm On May 27, 2018
Happy children day to everyone am using this as a point of contact , if God can answer me with this cos I was divinely saved ,God will surprise every one soon. We shall all celebrate with u

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 3:27pm On May 27, 2018
@happychildlove Congratulations, AMEN and AMEN to ur prayer. Pls if u don't mind can u tell us how u were divinely saved? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happychildlove(f): 4:54pm On May 27, 2018
imsettled2:
@happychildlove Congratulations, AMEN and AMEN to ur prayer. Pls if u don't mind can u tell us how u were divinely saved? Thanks.
Got tired of taking drugs, I was just using different herbs from those pple selling herbs (if they said this one is good I will just give it a trial with faith)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
Olanasa:
Please I'm begging you not to try any of those herbs. They do not work. Besides don't cause a bigger problem/sickness for yourself while trying to solve one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 10:53pm On May 27, 2018
Happychildlove:
Happy children day to everyone am using this as a point of contact , if God can answer me with this cos I was divinely saved ,God will surprise every one soon. We shall all celebrate with u

Amen. Thank you mama. I receive it and for all the mamas and papas here too. Our love to the handsome serious-looking young man. Hmmm maybe he will be a doctor oh....He has that look.LOL ....Only joking. He will live to be what God designed him to be. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Please I'm begging you not to try any of those herbs. They do not work. Besides don't cause a bigger problem/sickness for yourself while trying to solve one.

Well advised!

If you know what is good for you and yourself stay off and apart from roadside medication, you will end up saying I dunno.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2018
Women! women! Nairaland women are always happy and cheerful,don't allow your brow fall with depression and vexation. If you have womb,you will carry baby and if you have those two watermelons up there somebody must suckle it.

It is children's day on extension,and I wish you all a blessed day celebrating it.

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by midastouch040(f): 11:04am On May 28, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciouzword: 4:04pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by musabayokanu: 4:18pm On May 28, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
[/b]prayer monday[b]
Father we thank you and adore your holy name
Please have mercy upon us all
Lord bless us with children
Please Lord, cause our medications to work for us in Jesus name I pray Amen

Thank you Lord for the pregnant mamas
Please Father, cause you hand to rest upon them
May they deliver like the Hebrew women
We cover them with the blood of Jesus. They shall be no loss in Jesus name Amen

Lord we thank you for the mamas that have put to bed and we appreciate your holy name for their babies
Take all the glory Lord

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
happymummy:
[/b]prayer monday[b]

Lord we thank you for the mamas that have put to bed and we appreciate your holy name for their babies
Take all the glory Lord
Happymummy amen to your prayers. So good to have you back.

Alwaystrue and Fvine it was nice to catch a glimpse of you.

Janix2 how far now? Please would love to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 9:46am On May 29, 2018
happymummy:
[/b]prayer monday[b]

Take all the glory Lord

Amen. Thank you father
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:49am On May 29, 2018
After going through a painful hydrotubation the stupid AF showed up, after having every symptom of pregnancy...why is life like this

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:30am On May 29, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
After going through a painful hydrotubation the stupid AF showed up, after having every symptom of pregnancy...why is life like this
Be Strong dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 11:59am On May 29, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Pour out sis,yea,it can be very annoying n frustrating, we work really hard in school for our certificate,at work for that promotion,for a successful event n we see beautiful results, but u keep wandering y do I hv to really work hard to hv a baby n it seems u don't get a reward?!!! God,where r u?

Hang in there sis,u r not alone,we stand n conquer TOGETHER!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
@Roseey0, How can I be strong?
My mom gave birthday to four of us every year, my elder sister has 3 children without a month of delay, my elder brother has 2 children without a month of delay, my other elder brother has 2 children from 2 baby mama's, he to marry by August and he's fiance is already a month pregnant...where is my offence Why is my case like
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 2:20pm On May 29, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
My mom gave birthday to four of us every year, my elder sister has 3 children without a month of delay, my elder brother has 2 children without a month of delay, my other elder brother has 2 children from 2 baby mama's, he to marry by August and he's fiance is already a month pregnant...where is my offence Why is my case like
Roseey0 is right, getting yourself worked up is not going to help while comparing yourself to the others would not bring about the desired change either. Rather find out what is causing the delay, work with a good doctor and above all be positive.
Brooding will not help you, so please be cheerful. Bn there, knows how it feels.
My prayers are with all of you beautiful mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 2:33pm On May 29, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
The truth is
Being strong is the only option here...
You can't give up...
You just have to keep pushing.
Your breakthrough is close sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:44pm On May 29, 2018
Roseey0:

The truth is
Being strong is the only option here...
You can't give up...
You just have to keep pushing.
Your breakthrough is close sis

Thanks sis, I appreciate your response, will try and be strong.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:46pm On May 29, 2018
mum2bsoon:

Roseey0 is right, getting yourself worked up is not going to help while comparing yourself to the others would not bring about the desired change either. Rather find out what is causing the delay, work with a good doctor and above all be positive.
Brooding will not help you, so please be cheerful. Bn there, knows how it feels.
My prayers are with all of you beautiful mamas.

Thanks sis, may our heart desires be granted to us.
And am not comparing myself oh, am just letting you know his fertile my family is.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 3:12pm On May 29, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2018
Rbae:
Does anyone here know food one can eat and fruit juice or smoothie that can boost fertility.

A normal balance diet with all the norms in collection to living a healthy life is just enough to boost both a male and female fertility. A normal balance diet in the average prospect should be able to cover all the requirable entity to both sustain and preserve a proper conditioning of the body systems.

This simple knowledge is for you not to delve into unnecessary use of supplements and vitamins that is in the natural provided. But for necessity in some condition the use of some plants,dieting and fluids/supplement becomes needful not for all cases but for some specific cases.
For example,if you have need for supplements to boost Estrogen level, you definitely may not call in for those reducing Prolactin in the blood.

What aspect of your fertility really need fired?
What have you to show that you actually need to have your request?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2018
In addition to what I wrote on OMEGA369, I also enjoin you good minded women to buy this for your men.

A combination of Orange fruit,pawpaw,grape fruit,vitamin C,Vitamin Bs,and minerals like zinc, proper salt intake,pork meat,and others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 5:13pm On May 29, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Hugssssss sis. Here is the best place to vent. We are going / some have through it. You will be the same woman to come back here and testify when the witch (AF) goes on 9 months vacation. So shall it be!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2018
Mercy4us:

Hugssssss sis. this is the best place to vent. No one can understand except one has gone / is going through it. You will be the same woman to come back here and testify when the witch (AF) goes on 9 months vacation. So shall it be!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 5:33pm On May 29, 2018
Mercy4us:

Hugssssss sis. Here is the best place to vent. We are going / some have through it. You will be the same woman to come back here and testify when the witch (AF) goes on 9 months vacation. So shall it be!

Thank dear, can't wait for her to take her 9months leave.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:48pm On May 29, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.