Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408482 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:53pm On May 29, 2018
@Sweetnesstwins be encouraged
Be joyful while awaiting your children
Big hugs to you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frixie: 12:36pm On May 30, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
@Roseey0, How can I be strong?
My mom gave birthday to four of us every year, my elder sister has 3 children without a month of delay, my elder brother has 2 children without a month of delay, my other elder brother has 2 children from 2 baby mama's, he to marry by August and he's fiance is already a month pregnant...where is my offence Why is my case like

Its going to end in praise. Try to remain positive, let nothing discourage you. Behind the scene God is up to something. He is working out a miracle that look like a lie for you. He will manifest Himself very soon. Stay strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 4:18pm On May 30, 2018
Hello Ordained Mamas, Hallelujah Challenge is about to start follow Nathineal bassey on facebook or instagram for update.

our miracle twins shall not pass us by.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebayo4christ: 5:01pm On May 30, 2018
Finally lost my dad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:44pm On May 30, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.
Accept my condolence.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:53pm On May 30, 2018
I don't know if I want to keep on updating my journey. Seems like I am doing better and happier when I focus on other things and just live.
Nonetheless just a little advise, I think TTC couples should try to use the best health care they know about despite the costs they think will be more(and many times it's not even true, those small names hospital can collect same fees in disguise and still give u less services with less excellence and respect). My pastor will say, excellence doesn't cost, it pays!
Just remembering the doctor who threated us like he was doing us favours, was rude, his lab was slow and he not open to questions.
Go for the best. It took me this long to decide that though on my part I won't say I was avoiding big money, was just following referrals.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 6:18pm On May 30, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.
Sorry to hear this,accept my condolence.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:18pm On May 30, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:18pm On May 30, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.

Eeyah! So sorry about that. I really sympathize with you. Pls, take heart.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:50pm On May 30, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.
May God console you and your family. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:04am On May 31, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.

Eeyah..Accept my condolences. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:07am On May 31, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.
So sorry about that. Be encouraged. You did your best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 9:10am On May 31, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.
Sori 4 ur loss. May God strenten ur family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:39am On May 31, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.

Sorry about that bro. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:59am On May 31, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.

God is your strength and comfort. May his soul rest eternally in the Lord amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 31, 2018
Please mama's in the house, what is the best diet. For couple trying to get conceive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 1:37pm On May 31, 2018
God help me and us all, depression is setting in gradually !!! All test is positive, I keep getting you are fine but the pregnancy is not forth coming. No job to keep the mind busy, I smile pretending everything is fine but in the corner of my room I cry and keep asking God what I have done to deserve all these I,m getting. #Sigh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
Hello Mamas, good afternoon. Please where can I get Omega 369. I have checked Jumia and Medicine stores around I couldn't get.
Please can I take it with pregnacare? None of these drugs was prescribed, I just want to take them on my own.

I have not done any test or taken any drug towards the TTC journey (7 months) I am scheduled for HSG tomorrow though.

Please Mamas advise and recommend where to get omega 369.

Thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zeemai17: 3:09pm On May 31, 2018
Hermeknorr:
God help me and us all, depression is setting in gradually !!! All test is positive, I keep getting you are fine but the pregnancy is not forth coming. No job to keep the mind busy, I smile pretending everything is fine but in the corner of my room I cry and keep asking God what I have done to deserve all these I,m getting. #Sigh
We have heard God's time is the best. As much as we don't want to accept that phrase when we are TTC, it's the truth. Thank God you are fine. God will answer our prayers and make our spouses very supportive and understanding. Be strong sis! BFP soon by HIS GRACE

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 3:46pm On May 31, 2018
happymummy:
@Sweetnesstwins be encouraged
Be joyful while awaiting your children
Big hugs to you

Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
frixie:

Its going to end in praise. Try to remain positive, let nothing discourage you. Behind the scene God is up to something. He is working out a miracle that look like a lie for you. He will manifest Himself very soon. Stay strong

Thanks sis, it will surely end in praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Finally lost my dad.
It is well, please take heart.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 4:04pm On May 31, 2018
Omojudy:
I don't know if I want to keep on updating my journey. Seems like I am doing better and happier when I focus on other things and just live.
Nonetheless just a little advise, I think TTC couples should try to use the best health care they know about despite the costs they think will be more(and many times it's not even true, those small names hospital can collect same fees in disguise and still give u less services with less excellence and respect). My pastor will say, excellence doesn't cost, it pays!
Just remembering the doctor who threated us like he was doing us favours, was rude, his lab was slow and he not open to questions.
Go for the best. It took me this long to decide that though on my part I won't say I was avoiding big money, was just following referrals.
I just proved myself right. Bridge clinic is almost 200k cheaper than the Dr/prof Ajayi I was using in LUTH college of medicine extension (private) for preliminary analysis for a start.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 4:10pm On May 31, 2018
Plz I need help with the interpretation of this result.
Cc 2ballz and all sabi mamas

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 4:59pm On May 31, 2018
Hermeknorr:

Sis, I totally understand how you feel. being there done that....depression is the aftermath of hopelessness. With hopelessness you may not be able to keep on trying until you succeed, and if you dont keep trying.....time time time is not lurking around for you. Even in the space of time be sure to keep going for one day...one day... you will surely be over joyous..Now take a look around you, is there really any bright side to life?.....if there is, let that be your stimulus to forge ahead. Sis I am also talking to myself. May the oil of gladness fill you up in abundance. Since nothing is wrong with you (even those who a lot had been wrong with had testified),....God's mercy will prevail and ALL will be well.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 5:01pm On May 31, 2018
Zeemai17:
We have heard God's time is the best. As much as we don't want to accept that phrase when we are TTC, it's the truth. Thank God you are fine. God will answer our prayers and make our spouses very supportive and understanding. Be strong sis! BFP soon by HIS GRACE

Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2018
Prisca1993:
Cc all sabi mamas

The Conclusion is just what it is...
If it weren't for the low FSH and LH,one would have subjected that an ovulation occurred with a high Progesterone at CD21. But the obvious was glaring being in a balance to offset for the low stimulating hormones,it came a bit too high. This definitely will lead to an extension for that cycle relieving the uterine lining of its monthly desquamation.Therefore an anovulation is conclusive.

All these are mere temperaments proceeding from one thing,a high serum prolactin. When the prolactin is high expect that the brain in-function to stimulating ovaries will be receded if not cessed leading to a poor gonadal hormones, though in this case follow with a high a progesterone reason for which have been explain formerly.

Relax! Make a further diagnosis into knowing the cause for the high prolactin by subjecting yourself for a proper thyroid hormone profiling. Then after,follow treatment by coupling Dostinex with dietary control.

We may discus in private as fit required.

N.B- kindly remove my moniker from the first post to relieve me of redundant mentioning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:49pm On May 31, 2018
Prisca1993:
Cc 2ballz and all sabi mamas
Is this my Prisca?
Anyway when are you taking the result to the doctor to explain it?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Isim92: 11:50pm On May 31, 2018
Hello Bisoye82!Please am interested in the fertilsan Supplement(3months plan) @ the give- away Price you offered,please reply thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Isim92: 12:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Bisoye82! Please can I get the fertilsan m Supplement at the give- away price from you,also ovarifert(for female).Thanks,i await your reply.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Happy New Month to all.May this new month bring our desired blessings to us..may it rain blessings and breakthrough for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2018
pweetymii:
Happy New Month to all.May this new month bring our desired blessings to us..may it rain blessings and breakthrough for us all.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.