Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401706 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
happymummy:
[/b]prayer monday[b]

I worship You Almighty God
There is none Like You
I worship You O Prince of Peace
That is what I want to do
I give You praise
For You are My righteousness
I worship You Almighty God
There is none Like You

We give you glory Lord
As we honor you
We give you glory Lord
As we honor you
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh Lord
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh Lord

Father we thank you for all that you have been doing for us and through us
We thank you for our mamas that have delivered safely and those that have gotten their bfps
We thank you for those that are gtc to concieve
We thank you for good health
We thank you for all our medications
We love you and bless

We refuse to be depressed in the name of Jesus Amen
We speak peace to our minds and homes in Jesus name Amen
Meet us Lord at the point of our needs
Glorify yourself in all that we do and let your name be glorified in Jesus name Amen

Thank you mama.
Please Lord. Amen Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nickigold:

Thank u very much ma...pls what are d names clinic dat re popular for dere success in I.V.F...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nickigold:

Thank u very much ma...pls what are d names clinic dat re popular for dere success in I.V.F...

I don't usually go to websites for clinic/ product review due to so many guiles I know people and companies are up to especially with the deffect of digitization, a lot of manipulations go on,on their websites. So I would rather get referral by word of mouth from individuals who have used the products or services (very effective). I have read about all sorts on their websites but would not advise you to begin th explore them. What do you expect them to say anyway? Like I suggested above try an inhouse research on the clinic mentioned on the IVF nairaland thread. You can also make enquiries on others there, there are a lot of experiences to benefit from, if that is the path you decide to tread. Here is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening beautiful and fruitful mama's, how are you doing? It's been a while, and i hope u all are doing great.
Congratulations to Mama's that have gotten der bfp, a big congratulations and I wish you all a happy and healthy nine months.The good Lord that did it for you all will also do it for us.
Thanks to all mama's that hv been keeping this thread alive.
To all going to conceive Mama's our miracle babies are on their way
#2018 our year of miracle conception#

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Starrybella:
Good evening beautiful and fruitful mama's, how are you doing? It's been a while, and i hope u all are doing great.
Congratulations to Mama's that have gotten der bfp, a big congratulations and I wish you all a happy and healthy nine months.The good Lord that did it for you all will also do it for us.
Thanks to all mama's that hv been keeping this thread alive.
To all going to conceive Mama's our miracle babies are on their way
#2018 our year of miracle conception#
Amen Amen and Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
ekashiloh:
Congrate girl,did u do hormone profile,next is ur bfp.
yes mama I hv done it, and according to my doctor the result is OK. Amen! And I wish you same.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mamas please I need help on our to resolve progesterone issues, my hormonal profile shows a progesterone level of level of 12.2 with a range of 1.7 - 27.0. Was placed on ovumin by my Dr but I don't think it had any effect as I saw no EWCM, I just had cramps intermittently during my cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
2Ballz:

If it has not stop by now,go and get:

Folic acid, Vitamin c,Vitamin B12, VitaminB6 and Primolut-N. Take vitamins and drug as prescribe,or see me in between for it.

Bleeding will stop within 2-3days of use. If it continues,tell me.

Thank u doctor,I'll do that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Starmummy please come to my aid ooo, 2Ballz and mama ekashiloh please am begging ooo. I have stopped the metformin but what can I use in it place.

TTC have drained us, I am not working and my husband has not been paid salary for a year 4 month but God is still faithful, we eat, we pay utility and other things by God's grace. I know in HIS faithfulness he will take away my reproach and give me my triplet.

Everybody come outside and chuck mouth for my matter ooooo.

My dear sister,I understand perfectly,TTC is a bitter journey, I responded with my experience with bromo n how I conquered with dosnx.
God will make a way for u in all ramifications, HE will not forget u,I wish I can help seriously, but alas,we r in d same shoe,its well sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Starmummy:

My dear sister,I understand perfectly,TTC is a bitter journey, I responded with my experience with bromo n how I conquered with dosnx.
God will make a way for u in all ramifications, HE will not forget u,I wish I can help seriously, but alas,we r in d same shoe,its well sis

thank you so much ma. I believe 2Ballz and ekashiloh can shed more light on my results
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2018
I hail everyone oo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Hello MaMas. I have been a silent follower on this thread, and i must say, i have learnt a lot and the love and encouragment here is so amazing. Been TTC for a yr plus now, my marriage is a year last month and honestly, i have been worried as to why i had not conceived. One major info i got off here was from a Mama that uplaoded few weeks back that she has been TTC for a while and she used omega 369 and she got a BFP. So last month i got the wellwoman plus (that has omega 369), bought it majorly because of Omegas. Using this and in addition to prayers and charting up seriously on my OV days, i hoped and prayed for the best. AF was spps to come on the 9th this month but eager me used PT test strip on d 7th and 8th, twas negative, then tried again on the 10th in d morning, saw a faint line. I was soooo happy. Tested 2ce yday(faint positive) as well and this morning, tho it's still faint. (image below) Guessing hcg levels are still low. Will do a blood test on friday. By God's grace, all is perfected and it's my sincere prayer that Mamas expecting their BFP will surely get theirs soon.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2018
creamie:
Hello MaMas. I have been a silent follower on this thread, and i must say, i have learnt a lot and the love and encouragment here is so amazing. Been TTC for a yr plus now, my marriage is a year last month and honestly, i have been worried as to why i had not conceived. One major info i got off here was from a Mama that uplaoded few weeks back that she has been TTC for a while and she used omega 369 and she got a BFP. So last month i got the wellwoman plus (that has omega 369), bought it majorly because of Omegas. Using this and in addition to prayers and charting up seriously on my OV days, i hoped and prayed for the best. AF was spps to come on the 9th this month but eager me used PT test strip on d 7th and 8th, twas negative, then tried again on the 10th in d morning, saw a faint line. I was soooo happy. Tested 2ce yday(faint positive) as well and this morning, tho it's still faint. (image below) Guessing hcg levels are still low. Will do a blood test on friday. By God's grace, all is perfected and it's my sincere prayer that Mamas expecting their BFP will surely get theirs soon.
Congratulations Mama. It's a BFP! We rejoice with you. May God grant you a safe, smooth, healthy pregnancy and delivery.

Please do a blood test today. Don't delay. And see a Gyn in case you need progesterone support.

May God perfect His good work in your life. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2018
creamie:

By God's grace, all is perfected and it's my sincere prayer that Mamas expecting their BFP will surely get theirs soon.

congrats to you and Amen to your prayer pls y don't you start on a progesterone supplement asap! to help your baby. you shall cherry to full term in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Amen & Amen.Thank you so much ma. I will do a blood test asap then. Thank you, God bless you.

But yet to see implantation bleeding tho, should i be concerned?

Cuppymummy:
Congratulations Mama. It's a BFP! We rejoice with you. May God grant you a safe, smooth, healthy pregnancy and delivery.

Please do a blood test today. Don't delay. And see a Gyn in case you need progesterone support.

May God perfect His good work in your life. Cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Amen. Thank you ma, will do so asap as a Mama advised.

quote author=fruitfulnathia post=68403920]

congrats to you and Amen to your prayer pls y don't you start on a progesterone supplement asap! to help your baby. you shall cherry to full term in Jesus name Amen.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
creamie:

Amen & Amen.Thank you so much ma. I will do a blood test asap then. Thank you, God bless you.

But yet to see implantation bleeding tho, should i be concerned?

Implantation bleeding is not very common. Not everyone experiences it, therefore you should not expect it.

You just do the needful and thank God for His Blessing.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2018
creamie:

Congratulations mama! Wishing you a healthy nine month!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
creamie:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Creamie
Congratulations

Pls go for progesterone support immediately. This is clearly positive.
Happy bumping mama

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Trippleblessing:

thank You ma, DH did SFA, we have used the drug prescribed by the Dr and he is now taking ADDYZOA with vit E but please what can I do about high prolactin. am on the 4th bottle of bromergon. I noticed my head ache has gone and my breast is no more sour.

please other sabi mama and papa please come out and help your child oooo
Try the other prescription others suggested.
Incorporate cabbage and ewedu to your diet, it helps with prolactin. Good luck Mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Congrats Mama, thank God for this miracle conception. Happy bumping, please rest well o and see a gynea asap

creamie:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Alright. Thank you ma.

Cuppymummy:
Implantation bleeding is not very common. Not everyone experiences it, therefore you should not expect it.

You just do the needful and thank God for His Blessing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Amen. Thank you ma.

awesomemrs:

Congratulations mama! Wishing you a healthy nine month!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thank you ma.

Trippleblessing:

Congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thank you ma. Will surely do as advised by other Mamas. I am glad i posted cos i had no idea progesterone support is equalĺy impoartant immediately after BFP

Roseey0:
Creamie
Congratulations

Pls go for progesterone support immediately. This is clearly positive.
Happy bumping mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamie(f): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
I sure will. Thank you ma.

Thehomemaker:

Congrats Mama, thank God for this miracle conception. Happy bumping, please rest well o and see a gynea asap

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saying a big thank you to all my wonderful mamas here for your support and prayers.... May the Good Lord grant us all our heart desires (Amen)

Cc
CravingChic
Legendsmother and all fruitful mamas

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
creamie:

Hallelujah!!!! This is a BFP!!!...

Wow! Congrats ma. Please do as other mamas have advised. Progesterone will really help. Pls see your doctor as soon as possible.

You shall carry to term and bring forth your babies in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
creamie:
Congratulations. Wishing you a hitch free pregnancy. Father we thank you for this testimony it is marvelous in our sight.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Congrats mama. Wishing you a stress-free nine months.
Lord thank you for this testimony. It can only be you. Thank you also for more testimonies before the end of this month. We are grateful to you Lord.
creamie:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Saying a big thank you to all my wonderful mamas here for your support and prayers.... May the Good Lord grant us all our heart desires (Amen)

Cc
CravingChic
Legendsmother and all fruitful mamas

Amen
It is well with you
There shall be sound of babies in your home
Affliction shall not rise a second time in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.