Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404759 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Starmummy:

'No weapons fashioned against u both shall prosper...' I cancel every negative utterances in Jesus name. TTC is a bast....d,it can make one to be frustrated n act in annoyance. Pls,apologize to him n make peaceIts well Sis, next is urBfp announcement in Jesus name

Amen and Amen
Thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
It is well mama. Such happens especially in TTC period. For him to shed tears, he's really pained. Please make peace with him and apologize and make up. Please do not allow the devil a space in your home whatever happens. I know it's difficult sometimes to maintain peace when we feel frustrated about ttc but we still have to.
I join my faith with yours and that of other mamas in the house and I declare that you will give birth for your husband in Jesus name. Every word that both of you have spoken in anger are cancelled by the precious blood of Jesus. Testimonies shall abound in Jesus name, amen.
Sweetnesstwins:
Mamas help o, my mouth has put me in serious trouble, me and dh had a serious and I mean serious FIGHT, to the extend we both destroyed our phones, he called me a witch and I called him a wizard, and I added he is the one that tied my womb, told him he is the one that dont know how to make love to me, he will just lay down do from the side and in less than a minute he is done, see dh shading tears saying I will never born for him. Don't know how to keep this month and apologise oh.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
adunola03:

Mamas I still need help with this, don't waka pass I beg
Sorry about that Sis. B6 helps with progesterone issues.

Also research on other ttc sites for remedies and treatment, with your doctor's advice of course.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Mamas help o, my mouth has put me in serious trouble, me and dh had a serious and I mean serious FIGHT, to the extend we both destroyed our phones, he called me a witch and I called him a wizard, and I added he is the one that tied my womb, told him he is the one that dont know how to make love to me, he will just lay down do from the side and in less than a minute he is done, see dh shading tears saying I will never born for him. Don't know how to keep this month and apologise oh.
Both of you went too far like many of us have. It's part of the growing-up process in marriage.

But a heartfelt "Sorry" with tears sef will go a long way, and heavy petting and a gift no matter how little.

He too may apologise. If he doesn't, ask for it because he hurt you too. If he still refuses to apologise, let it go.

Bless him and speak positive words over the two of you by a prayer of agreement.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
stepo707:
My people.Good evening.
Please I have a question.How long does it take for Deposhot to clear away from ones system.is there anything one can do to remove it?
My wife's period comes monthly but she does not ovulate.Please what can we do?
Has anyone used deposhot injection and has been able to remove the effect and conceive?
It's been a year and some days since the injection was taken.period stopped that month and then after some injections, the period started this January.
Wify is devastated and sorry she did
I have absolutely no idea. You may have to consult a gynaecologist about that.

You can also use the search engine on this thread.

Or ask your question here again and also on the pregnancy thread for experienced mamas to guide you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Saying a big thank you to all my wonderful mamas here for your support and prayers.... May the Good Lord grant us all our heart desires (Amen)

Cc
CravingChic
Legendsmother and all fruitful mamas
Thank God for giving you strength. God is not through with blessing you. He has great things in stock for you. God bless you Sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stepo707: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cuppymummy:
I have absolutely no idea. You may have to consult a gynaecologist about that.

You can also use the search engine on this thread.

Or ask your question here again and also on the pregnancy thread for experienced mamas to guide you.
Ok thanks.will do

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Pls dear, go on ur knees nd apologize 2 him bcs u indirectly told him he's not a man. Dts d worse tin u can tel a man in dis tryin period. And make sure he takes bck his word of u neva borning 4 him. Make sure he 4givs u and forget d whole ugly episode and try ur best 2 bridle ur tongue wen angry. Bcs I no men. He wil go and impregnate 1 yeye girl out dre just 2 prove 2 u dt he's a man. Pls 2 of can't show werey attitude @ dsame tym. Its disastrous. In marriage, one humbles himself or herself 4d oda until d oda partner realizes it and humbles himself or herself too. I pray 4 peace in ur home and may dis quarrel neva happen again. Insted it shud b agriment on baby names and sex.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Plz mamas what is the dosage for dostinex
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2018
Prisca1993:
Plz mamas what is the dosage for dostinex

0.5mg,that is,1tab every one week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Francon(f): 1:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Please I came here to seek help. Though I'm not ttc at the moment but I hadn't been able to see my menses for so many years. I did a scan and was told that I have small uterus. Any solution or treatment please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by respondBSH: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Francon:
Please I came here to seek help. Though I'm not ttc at the moment but I hadn't been able to see my menses for so many years. I did a scan and was told that I have small uterus. Any solution or treatment please

Factors to consider? How old are you? as the menses been normal before now? what did the scan say about the endometrial lining?
what one can think of for now might be asherman syndrome. If that will be a case will advise you see a gynae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Uzobejeme: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
stepo707:
My people.Good evening.
Please I have a question.How long does it take for Deposhot to clear away from ones system.is there anything one can do to remove it?
My wife's period comes monthly but she does not ovulate.Please what can we do?
Has anyone used deposhot injection and has been able to remove the effect and conceive?
It's been a year and some days since the injection was taken.period stopped that month and then after some injections, the period started this January.
Wify is devastated and sorry she did
Truth is depo takes time to clear from the system but you can go see a gybae and explain, I am sure you will get the best advise from them.
Worry is another factor. Tell wifey to cheer up and take her mind off things. Pls go see a doc asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Sorry about that Sis. B6 helps with progesterone issues.

Also research on other ttc sites for remedies and treatment, with your doctor's advice of course.
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Good evening mama's in the house, I have been a silent follower. We have been ttc for 9 months now. Myself and dh moved to Calabar not too long and we don't no which hospital or clinic to visit to see a gynaecologist. I don't no if any of the mama's in the house can help me. The first clinic we visited in Kogi state that was 4 months into our marriage said it was to early to be worried. He said I should be taking vitamin c, folic acid, omega 3 and evening primrose from the beginning of my period until ovulation. I did that every month and got angry and left all the drug upper month. My period length have always been 27 days every month but this month, I did see it on the 27th day and I was so happy only for it to show on 30th day. I don't no what to do or where to start from. Please anyone that no of any good hospital in Calabar should help tell me. Am sorry for the long story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nicejo:
. Please anyone that no of any good hospital in Calabar should help tell me. Am sorry for the long story.

No need 2 apologise 4 d long post; we are all here 4 each other.. Try Navy hospital, it's beside Eleven-eleven bus stop or stadium better still. Their price is fair & expertise top notch; from there u can try any other hospital if u r not satisfied. I used them while ttcing & was satisfied w their care. My personal Gynae then was Dr Abeshi..he is a consultant. Goodluck dear wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Mamas help o, my mouth has put me in serious trouble,. Don't know how to keep this month and apologise oh.

Apologise dear... Just apologise 4rm ur deepest heart. He might not rightly forgive/forget( never mind dats a man's ego 4 u ). Mean ur words & time will do rest

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Adiahaakwaibom1:

No need 2 apologise 4 d long post; we are all here 4 each other.. Try Navy hospital, it's beside Eleven-eleven bus stop or stadium better still. Their price is fair & expertise top notch; from there u can try any other hospital if u r not satisfied. I used them while ttcing & was satisfied w their care. My personal Gynae then was Dr Abeshi..he is a consultant. Goodluck dear wink

Thanks, am grateful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mama good to see you
It is well with you Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
happymummy:
Mama. @Adiahaakwaibom1
good to see you
It is well with you Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebayo4christ: 5:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Good morning mummys, am sorry for posting this here again but I just want to know why women behaves the way they do sometimes.

please I need your help urgently.
In my former post, I posted about my dad being sick then and how my wife has been behaving to me and to them also, now I lost my dad, instead of my wife to be there for me, she had totally changed to worst. from nagging, to shouting , and other things. i dont know what ny parent has done to her to deserve what she is doing to them. despite the fact that my dad was her teacher in secondary school. part of the reason my dad supported our marraige then cos she was a devoted MFM member. through out my dad's sickness that lasted for almost 3 months, my wife was there 4 times, her parents came just once. the most painful thing to me now is , anytime i want to go and visit my mum during this her period of mourning , she feels reluctant. , i could rememeber how my aunties begged her immediately after the burial to please allow us move temporarily to my parents house just to keep my mum from thinking, later in the night, she called me and said, sebi my mum had achieved her aim of she feeding me and looking after us now, relating what my aunties said in the afternoon, . secondly, I am beginning to hate her , and I am blaming myself for my dad's death. I believe if I had been going to see him regularly as i am doing to my mum now, who knows he may not have died. He died of depression cos of his stroke condition. the morning of the Friday he died, he still called me and asked me if he had offended me and my wife, asking why I have abandoned him, I just had to lie to him that it was cos of my tedious job , and I promised to see him on Saturday morning, he died that Friday night .I didn't see him for three weeks bfr he died and my wife two months , meanwhile we stay in the same ikorodu. now am deeply hurt and I remember those words every now and then. I blamed myself. another thing I noticed was , it was exactly 6 months after my wedding, he died, and exactly a year after my introduction, we buried him. any coincidence with this?
How can I get over this and what can I do about my Wife. to me, the marriage is over. I am just still being considerate cos of my baby she is carrying. and she is also making things worst everyday , making me to hate her the more.
Godly counsel / advice please.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Gud morning my wonderful e-family!
Pls, I urgently need your advice ooo! I've been taking serrapeptase since CD 8 and my AF surfaced yestaday being CD 25. I usually have 27/28 cycle with heavy flow. Though, it was light and darker yestaday. But since early this morning, i've been experiencing unbearable abdominal cramps. Been crying since cry as it is really dealing wt me and I couldn't even sleep. I decided not to take the drug today to see how things go. As of now, the period is still dark and not heavy the way it used to be. Though am still watching if it will increase later.
Beloved, what could be d cause of this and the solution? Has anyone experienced this before? Pls, kindly answer me as am currently passing through pains.

Pls, don't waka pass ooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Good morning mummys, am sorry for posting this here again but I just want to know why women behaves the way they do sometimes.

please I need your help urgently.
In my former post, I posted about my dad being sick then and how my wife has been behaving to me and to them also, now I lost my dad, instead of my wife to be there for me, she had totally changed to worst. from nagging, to shouting , and other things. i dont know what ny parent has done to her to deserve what she is doing to them. despite the fact that my dad was her teacher in secondary school. part of the reason my dad supported our marraige then cos she was a devoted MFM member. through out my dad's sickness that lasted for almost 3 months, my wife was there 4 times, her parents came just once. the most painful thing to me now is , anytime i want to go and visit my mum during this her period of mourning , she feels reluctant. , i could rememeber how my aunties begged her immediately after the burial to please allow us move temporarily to my parents house just to keep my mum from thinking, later in the night, she called me and said, sebi my mum had achieved her aim of she feeding me and looking after us now, relating what my aunties said in the afternoon, . secondly, I am beginning to hate her , and I am blaming myself for my dad's death. I believe if I had been going to see him regularly as i am doing to my mum now, who knows he may not have died. He died of depression cos of his stroke condition. the morning of the Friday he died, he still called me and asked me if he had offended me and my wife, asking why I have abandoned him, I just had to lie to him that it was cos of my tedious job , and I promised to see him on Saturday morning, he died that Friday night .I didn't see him for three weeks bfr he died and my wife two months , meanwhile we stay in the same ikorodu. now am deeply hurt and I remember those words every now and then. I blamed myself. another thing I noticed was , it was exactly 6 months after my wedding, he died, and exactly a year after my introduction, we buried him. any coincidence with this?
How can I get over this and what can I do about my Wife. to me, the marriage is over. I am just still being considerate cos of my baby she is carrying. and she is also making things worst everyday , making me to hate her the more.
Godly counsel / advice please.

VERY LONG POST ALERT!!!!!!!!
Good grief!!!
Adebayo, I would not expect you to come back to this thread and continue what you were seriously warned NOT to do here again, you were even chased away, but trust me I suspected you might come back to rant and rave over what’s not. Now let me pre-empt your action, to let you understand that whatever you are planning to achieve WILL NOT WORK!!!
You planned to inform us of your dad’s death (if it’s true) to arouse our emotions as women, and continue your co ck and bull stories about your wife (if she really exists). I am not being insensitive, but you can tell who is sincere, as the handwriting is clearly written on the wall, because you made it look really fake, even if it’s true; You want to establish a one to one relationship with someone so you can carry out your ploy, isn’t it?
Okay, take a good Look at the title of this thread, it’s meant for those who are TTCing and not some marriage counselling forum. You were referred to a thread previously, where you can get good advice, so what happened to that advice. People here had given you enough Godly counsel, and if indeed you are genuine about your case, you should not continue blabbing over similar issues.
I admire your strategy, but let me advise you not to waste your bloody precious time over trying to come up with anything funny here. KO LE WERK. Its high time you knew that people who came to this thread came for serious business and once they achieve it by God’s Mercy and Grace, part of their Godly mission had been accomplished.
Do we advise on other issues here? Oh sure, as this is a holistic forum which I hold dearly to my heart, but once the truthful ones are advised, they take to whatever they suggestion they can adopt, and probably run with it (it’s up to them). However, you don’t see them coming back to babble like babies in diapers on the issues of the same nature. Now if all these you have been saying are true, you can either go to the link you were given, see your pastor, seek other Godly people or deal with it in a Godly mature manner. But do us a favour….. DO NOT COME HERE FOR SUCH ISSUES ANYMORE.
To all honest papas and mamas, lets do this….. ignore any post from this person (either male / female). I would suppose enough has been said to help him out of his proposed dilemma. I do apologise for this long post, I just want it done and dusted.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Pls, I urgently need your advice ooo! I've been taking serrapeptase since CD 8 and my AF surfaced yestaday being CD 25. I usually have 27/28 cycle with heavy flow. Though, it was light and darker yestaday. But since early this morning, i've been experiencing unbearable abdominal cramps. Been crying since cry as it is really dealing wt me and I couldn't even sleep. I decided not to take the drug today to see how things go. As of now, the period is still dark and not heavy the way it used to be. Though am still watching if it will increase later.
Beloved, what could be d cause of this and the solution? Has anyone experienced this before? Pls, kindly answer me as am currently passing through pains.

It is well with you, spirit, body and soul. I will urge you to take very strong pain relievers (I take 3 panadol extra; please do not take them until you speak with your doctor). I am happy for this experience bc it is a sign of good things to come. My experience was quite similar. My first period after I started taking serrap. was painful with no clot, was initially light and brown, but later flowed normally but for more than 4days(my usual days)....it was 7-8 days. I was surprised bc others' experiences on the internet, even though revealed they had pains but with a lot of clots, but hubby advised me to continue the therapy. My second period was delayed for almost 10 days, it eventually came with a bit of pain still but with unimaginable and indescribable clots (never seen such in my life). And I am getting more relieved as they come out. How I wish you can add the Chinese teas, pelvic massage and guifei bao. God is your strength!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Mercy4us:

It is well with you, spirit, body and soul. I will urge you to take very strong pain relievers (I take 3 panadol extra; please do not take them until you speak with your doctor). I am happy for this experience bc it is a sign of good things to come. My experience was quite similar. My first period after I started taking serrap. was painful with no clot, was initially light and brown, but later flowed normally but for more than 4days(my usual days)....it was 7-8 days. I was surprised bc others' experiences on the internet, even though revealed they had pains but with a lot of clots, but hubby advised me to continue the therapy. My second period was delayed for almost 10 days, it eventually came with a bit of pain still but with unimaginable and indescribable clots (never seen such in my life). And I am getting more relieved as they come out. How I wish you can add the Chinese teas, pelvic massage and guifei bao. God is your strength!

Thanks for ur advice dear. I usually have heavy flow with a lot of clots but I hardly feel pain no matter how heavy it flows. I'm surprised that it has been flowing freely since yestaday without clot. I was even amazed when I went to pee early in d morning in midst of the unbearable cramps, I felt something big came out from my v**j**y. I felt a sign of relief then. I decided to check what it was but couldn't find it as the water system toilet was covered with colour of blood. Up till now, am still wondering what dat could be. Well, let me continue watching myself sha. I was on castor oil therapy while taking the serra. But do u think I should continue taking d serrapeptase or I should wait after am done with my period?

Apology for my questions dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Thanks for ur advice dear. I usually have heavy flow with a lot of clots but I hardly feel pain no matter how heavy it flows. I'm surprised that it has been flowing freely since yestaday without clot. I was even amazed when I went to pee early in d morning in midst of the unbearable cramps, I felt something big came out from my v**j**y. I felt a sign of relief then. I decided to check what it was but couldn't find it as the water system toilet was covered with colour of blood. Up till now, am still wondering what dat could be. Well, let me continue watching myself sha. I was on castor oil therapy while taking the serra. But do u think I should continue taking d serrapeptase or I should wait after am done with my period?

Apology for my questions dear.

You do not need to apologise, if we cannot ask such personal questions here, where can we? I continued using it during my first period when I just started using it, but I have decided to hold on on all forms of cleansing until my period is over to allow the uterus to cleanse itself. I think that's advisable. My sister, you are free to ask any form of question in any unclear aspect of your experience with serrap. and other therapeutical exercises I have taken, as your success in this journey is my desire and encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2018
Mercy4us:

VERY LONG POST ALERT!!!!!!!!
Good grief!!!
But do us a favour….. DO NOT COME HERE FOR SUCH ISSUES ANYMORE.

Please anytime you see his post on this thread, just click report , reason - (1- spam)and the post will disappear in seconds.
If he has issue with his wife and need advise , he should go to family section of nairaland and post.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Good morning beautiful mamas,
I am sorry to be away for a long time due to stress and life issues, I promise to be popping in more frequent than b4.
Congrats to all that got their bfp. May you carry to term.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2018
adunola03:
Mamas please I need help on our to resolve progesterone issues, my hormonal profile shows a progesterone level of level of 12.2 with a range of 1.7 - 27.0. Was placed on ovumin by my Dr but I don't think it had any effect as I saw no EWCM, I just had cramps intermittently during my cycle.

I don't think you have progesterone issue. It is within range from the result you posted. Ovumine helps to boost the quality of egg and for ovulation disorders. The active ingredient is clomiphene ( clomid)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2018
adunola03:
Good evening mamas, please abeg help me analyze this my hormonal assay result o. I just tire my gyne says the result are ambiguous. He says my LH,FSH cannot be high and the progesterone should be normal. See my life o, he has referred me to another state for a repeat. Getting money for another test is another hassle but I know God will provide.
CC ekashiloh, cuppymummy, tripletwins222 and other mamas should help o b4 I start having panic attack. Google is not helping at all.

From your result you have high FSH and LH. You need supplements that balance hormone like evergreen for moms to be , vitex , or ovumine etc. I will also advise you add vit e. Like your doc, I advise you repeat the test cos the result get as e be, but since you are considering the cost, just use the money for repeat test and buy vit e and the supplement. You can go for repeat test after 2 or 3 months of taking the supplement but my prayer is that the only test you will do again is pregnancy test due to missed period.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Serra doesn't cause pain or bleeding. Do you have fibroid? There could be other underlying causes to your bleeding but I hardly believe it's your period. Serra would make your period flow much without clotting. I've even given it to my younger sis as pain medication and it worked for her; only she got stained next morning at church so linked it to the drug.
You may consider seeing your doctor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mercy4us:

You do not need to apologise, if we cannot ask such personal questions here, where can we? I continued using it during my first period when I just started using it, but I have decided to hold on on all forms of cleansing until my period is over to allow the uterus to cleanse itself. I think that's advisable. My sister, you are free to ask any form of question in any unclear aspect of your experience with serrap. and other therapeutical exercises I have taken, as your success in this journey is my desire and encouragement.

Thanks once again dear. Will hold on until am done. Though d pain has subsided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.