Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404551 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
miraclebaby:
Serra doesn't cause pain or bleeding. Do you have fibroid? There could be other underlying causes to your bleeding but I hardly believe it's your period. Serra would make your period flow much without clotting. I've even given it to my younger sis as pain medication and it worked for her; only she got stained next morning at church so linked it to the drug.
You may consider seeing your doctor

Thanks for ur concern sis. Yea, I have fibroid and that was why am taking it. I noticed constant heavy discharge as I just started taking the drug. I relaxed and believed it was just doing its works. But the abdominal cramp I experienced today no be here oo. My dh was even afraid cos he has never seen such. He was just holding and massaging my waist when he saw me crying. Thank God d pain has subsided. The only time I experienced such was when I missed my period for 6days. After the heavy flow wt clots and cramps, to stand then was even a big wahala for me. We suspected early miscarriage then as my mum said though I didn't test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Good morning mummys, am sorry for posting
Bia, it looks like you think we do not have better things to do than to be judging your matter every time abi?

It's either you're a Babyman or you're just looking for a sugar mummy to take care of your financial needs as well as other ungodly needs.

Well, you don miss road be dat. Try other sections!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
Good morning mummys, am sorry for posting this here again but I just want to know why women behaves the way they do sometimes.

please I need your help urgently.
In my former post, I posted about my dad being sick then and how my wife has been behaving to me and to them also, now I lost my dad, instead of my wife to be there for me, she had totally changed to worst. from nagging, to shouting , and other things. i dont know what ny parent has done to her to deserve what she is doing to them. despite the fact that my dad was her teacher in secondary school. part of the reason my dad supported our marraige then cos she was a devoted MFM member. through out my dad's sickness that lasted for almost 3 months, my wife was there 4 times, her parents came just once. the most painful thing to me now is , anytime i want to go and visit my mum during this her period of mourning , she feels reluctant. , i could rememeber how my aunties begged her immediately after the burial to please allow us move temporarily to my parents house just to keep my mum from thinking, later in the night, she called me and said, sebi my mum had achieved her aim of she feeding me and looking after us now, relating what my aunties said in the afternoon, . secondly, I am beginning to hate her , and I am blaming myself for my dad's death. I believe if I had been going to see him regularly as i am doing to my mum now, who knows he may not have died. He died of depression cos of his stroke condition. the morning of the Friday he died, he still called me and asked me if he had offended me and my wife, asking why I have abandoned him, I just had to lie to him that it was cos of my tedious job , and I promised to see him on Saturday morning, he died that Friday night .I didn't see him for three weeks bfr he died and my wife two months , meanwhile we stay in the same ikorodu. now am deeply hurt and I remember those words every now and then. I blamed myself. another thing I noticed was , it was exactly 6 months after my wedding, he died, and exactly a year after my introduction, we buried him. any coincidence with this?
How can I get over this and what can I do about my Wife. to me, the marriage is over. I am just still being considerate cos of my baby she is carrying. and she is also making things worst everyday , making me to hate her the more.
Godly counsel / advice please.
Oga please if you feel that you are no longer interested in that ttyour marriage again Abeg save her time, quit the marriage (divorce) her. Please don't come here again to rant about your wife. Check the another thread, we don't need dz type of story here again. Be warned.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
fruitfulchristy:
It is well mama. Such happens especially in TTC period. For him to shed tears, he's really pained. Please make peace with him and apologize and make up. Please do not allow the devil a space in your home whatever happens. I know it's difficult sometimes to maintain peace when we feel frustrated about ttc but we still have to.
I join my faith with yours and that of other mamas in the house and I declare that you will give birth for your husband in Jesus name. Every word that both of you have spoken in anger are cancelled by the precious blood of Jesus. Testimonies shall abound in Jesus name, amen.

Thank you so much
Amen and Amen,
your prayers are deeply appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Both of you went too far like many of us have. It's part of the growing-up process in marriage.

But a heartfelt "Sorry" with tears sef will go a long way, and heavy petting and a gift no matter how little.

He too may apologise. If he doesn't, ask for it because he hurt you too. If he still refuses to apologise, let it go.

Bless him and speak positive words over the two of you by a prayer of agreement.

Thank you ma,
Did as you say, all is well now.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
adamapple:

Pls dear, go on ur knees nd apologize 2 him bcs u indirectly told him he's not a man. Dts d worse tin u can tel a man in dis tryin period. And make sure he takes bck his word of u neva borning 4 him. Make sure he 4givs u and forget d whole ugly episode and try ur best 2 bridle ur tongue wen angry. Bcs I no men. He wil go and impregnate 1 yeye girl out dre just 2 prove 2 u dt he's a man. Pls 2 of can't show werey attitude @ dsame tym. Its disastrous. In marriage, one humbles himself or herself 4d oda until d oda partner realizes it and humbles himself or herself too. I pray 4 peace in ur home and may dis quarrel neva happen again. Insted it shud b agriment on baby names and sex.

Thank you so much,
We have taken our words back and forgiven each other, just don't know how to control myself when angry but this has thought me a lesson,
Amen to your prayers, thank you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gabriel411: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hello, check us out at www.shopmedix.com for our unique health product and alternative medicines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Apologise dear... Just apologise 4rm ur deepest heart. He might not rightly forgive/forget( never mind dats a man's ego 4 u ). Mean ur words & time will do rest

Thanks ma, I have done that, all is now well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
I what to sincerely appreciate every one here, especially
@midastouch049
@happymummy
@starmummy
@fruitfulchristy
@cuppymummy
@adamapple
@Adiahaakwaibom1 God bless you all and grant you your heart desires, we have made peace, before I apologise he has even forgiven me, but I apologise and we blessed each other, thank you all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bossaanu: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hi,evening house,pls have been taking serrap and vitex for fibroid treatment, but doing d time i was taking it i had my period but noticed my tommy was big i even tink it was bloating but after d period d tommy was still big,thou dere was changes wen using it but just dat I noticed my tommy was a little bit big, so my husband told me to stop d serrap and vitex and see wat will happen wc i did,a day after i stopped it i used guife bao.pls house could it b d serrap or vitex DAT make my tommy big,cos i want to start using it bk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Where is 2Ballz and ekashiloh. Please why is no one saying anything about my result, I need to know if I should stop the metformin or I just continue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dvae9ja(m): 2:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Hello our beautiful and beloved wife’s, I think in a way I feel and understand the pain of being married but not having a child. Believe me I do. I’ve once known a young lady who has been married for years but didn’t have a child to show for, over time the agony and depression of her unfulfilled desire which was having a baby slowly was telling on her health. And definitely, it wasn’t something she could handle alone, so other than churches she also went out reaching for friends for help. Though what I loved the most was her husband’s determination to be there for her as she needed him the most. I was fortunate to have heard about this because the friend she came visiting actually was my mom, so you can see that she was a really matured woman. And after that day I never really saw or heard from her again but only when she and Mom spoke on phone. This lady the way I saw her was a bull for success, because she never gave up, she always kept fighting and believing. And believe me our God is a wonderful one who works in mysterious was, we finally received a call from her after months informing us that she’s now a mother and had given birth to a bouncing bad boy. It really was s call for celebration that day. Here what I really mean is we should never give up no matter the struggle, and God in his infinite mercy will come to your rescue, Amen. Over the years through curiosity I came across this very wonderful article, which said so much about this very topic of child birth. This is definitely a most read for you all: https://goodsex.com.ng/steps-get-pregnant-fast/ Wishing you all the best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2018
Hmnnn I have never been this overwhelmed and depressed in my life. It seems this ttc is taking forever to conquer.God pls show me mercy n forgive me wherever I have erred cryHave important drugs to buy but no money cryWhen will this end oh lord!! I'm just fed up.

Good morning house n pardon my small ranting

Any Abuja mama's pls indicate I need someone to bond with.just need a talking mate

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Happy sunday Mama, please be strong, I know it can be like this sometimes but find strength in God's word and promises. This too shall pass and your babies are closer here than you know. Your expectations will not be cut short.

Please can you share the cost of the drugs maybe Mamas can help to bless you as the Spirit leads, I will love to share the little I have if you don't mind. You can pm me.

Abj Mamas please where una dey, our sister needs you.

Loads of love and ehugs

Ayun:
Hmnnn I have never been this overwhelmed and depressed in my life. It seems this ttc is taking forever to conquer.God pls show me mercy n forgive me wherever I have erred cryHave important drugs to buy but no money cryWhen will this end oh lord!! I'm just fed up.

Any Abuja mama's pls indicate I need someone to bond with.just need a talking mate

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Fathers day to all our dads, brothers, sons, nephews, male friends etc and most especially to our wonderful hubsters aka DHs. Thanks for loving us, supporting us and walking with us through this journey to motherhood. We know you will make great dads to our kids.

God bless and prosper the works of your hands and our families.

Loads of love and baby dust.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bossaanu: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bossaanu:
Hi,evening house,pls have been taking serrap and vitex for fibroid treatment, but doing d time i was taking it i had my period but noticed my tommy was big i even tink it was bloating but after d period d tommy was still big,thou dere was changes wen using it but just dat I noticed my tommy was a little bit big, so my husband told me to stop d serrap and vitex and see wat will happen wc i did,a day after i stopped it i used guife bao.pls house could it b d serrap or vitex DAT make my tommy big,cos i want to start using it bk.
Pls i need reply on dis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hi Mama, happy sunday to you.

For how long have you been taking the drugs?do you feel see any improvements in the fibriods symptoms i.e bleeding, pelvic pressure, pain etc?

Bloating is well associated with fibriods though and I always felt bloated before my surgery so it may not be the drugs.

Also, have you done a scan recently to check the progress or it could just be that you are adding a few inches around your waistline and may need to hit the gym.

Try and do a scan though just to keep tabs on your progress.

Please my able sabi mamas will help you.just relax

Bossaanu:

Pls i need reply on dis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ayun:

my dear it is well it would end soon just keep trusting God. Am in Abuja pm me so we can connect I too need a friend

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Please is anyone using the gynaecologists at R-jolad hospital in gbagada. I have been married for close to two years without a child. My wife has fibroids. Her fibroid don't have symptoms. She isn't in pain, doesn't bleed and all. She just has a bulge at her pelvic region.

Her gynaecologist is suggesting surgery because he couldn't see the Fallopian tubes during a scan. So he concluded that the fibroid is lying against the tube making it less visible.

She also has a high prolactin of about 64ng/ml. She started taking dorstinex today.

I believe she isn't ovulating because of the prolactin.

She got pregnant immediately after our wedding but lost miscarried a month later.

Please can someone explain how progesterone relates to ovulation. She is planning to do it in the 21st Day of her cycle.

For those who have used dorstinex... Did you finish the pack of 8 tablets before seeing results?

Should we do the surgery even though her fibroid ain't showing any symptoms?

We intend doing the surgery at R-jolad hospital when we decide...

I did semen analysis and my count was 43 million per MIL. Motility was 80 percent and 90 percent were normal sperms without any form of disability.

I am 35 years while she is 34

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
good day mothers pls do anyone know where I can get probiotics capsule in Abuja preferably in gwas and how much does it cost? thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
mojisolani:

Thank you my dear Sister, but that particular supplement was prescribe for me by my doctor.

http://www.fertilityafter40.com/omega-3-oils--fertility.html

a doc doesnt know everything, he is human. do your research starting with the link above and others, so you are better informed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bossaanu: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thehomemaker:
Hi Mama, happy sunday to you.

For how long have you been taking the drugs?do you feel see any improvements in the fibriods symptoms i.e bleeding, pelvic pressure, pain etc?

Bloating is well associated with fibriods though and I always felt bloated before my surgery so it may not be the drugs.

Also, have you done a scan recently to check the progress or it could just be that you are adding a few inches around your waistline and may need to hit the gym.

Try and do a scan though just to keep tabs on your progress.

Please my able sabi mamas will help you.just relax

Tanks so much for ur reply,
I just started using d 3weeks nao,and dere is improvement no bleeding,pains etc but before i started using d drugs i did scan but ave not go for scan again to check d progress.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bossaanu: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bossaanu:

Pls i need reply on dis
Pls mamas in d house i need more of ur reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
. sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thehomemaker:
Happy sunday Mama, please be strong, I know it can be like this sometimes but find strength in God's word and promises. This too shall pass and your babies are closer here than you know. Your expectations will not be cut short.

Please can you share the cost of the drugs maybe Mamas can help to bless you as the Spirit leads, I will love to share the little I have if you don't mind. You can pm me.

Abj Mamas please where una dey, our sister needs you.

Loads of love and ehugs

Thanks my sister, just did ma. Have u seen it?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

my dear it is well it would end soon just keep trusting God. Am in Abuja pm me so we can connect I too need a friend
Have pm u babe, don't know ow it works,if seen pls let me know. Where is ur side?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by candance: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
ananne:
Please is anyone using the gynaecologists at R-jolad hospital in gbagada. I have been married for close to two years without a child. My wife has fibroids. Her fibroid don't have symptoms. She isn't in pain, doesn't bleed and all. She just has a bulge at her pelvic region.

Her gynaecologist is suggesting surgery because he couldn't see the Fallopian tubes during a scan. So he concluded that the fibroid is lying against the tube making it less visible.

She also has a high prolactin of about 64ng/ml. She started taking dorstinex today.

I believe she isn't ovulating because of the prolactin.

She got pregnant immediately after our wedding but lost miscarried a month later.

Please can someone explain how progesterone relates to ovulation. She is planning to do it in the 21st Day of her cycle.

For those who have used dorstinex... Did you finish the pack of 8 tablets before seeing results?

Should we do the surgery even though her fibroid ain't showing any symptoms?

We intend doing the surgery at R-jolad hospital when we decide...

I did semen analysis and my count was 43 million per MIL. Motility was 80 percent and 90 percent were normal sperms without any form of disability.

I am 35 years while she is 34

Hello sir,maybe you should try another hospital before you opt for myomectomy since your wife is not showing symptoms.she can also do USS to know the location n size of the fibroid and hsg to ascertain patency of her tubes.I use rjolad sometimes n Dr onaolapo is my gynae although he's currently on vacation. Please and please try to seek a second opinion. It might just be infection not making the tubes visible or you repeat scan elsewhere.speaking from experience my enemy was told same at rjolad n after surgery, tubes were blocked from hsg report when we asked surgeon for d state of my tubes at surgery ,he didn't say anything valid.....to cut long story short ,went elsewhere,took antibiotics n did flushing.i got my patent tubes fromd last hsg report. My two kobo

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 1:20am On Jun 18, 2018
[/quote]
Seen mama,pls take it down. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2018
shithapuns:

http://www.fertilityafter40.com/omega-3-oils--fertility.html

a doc doesnt know everything, he is human. do your research starting with the link above and others, so you are better informed

Thank you so much for the information. God will visit us all soon .Kissess.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funmi2510: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Good morning mummies in d house pls how much do they do scan to determine d sex of a baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Ayun:

Awwww sis never mind, God knows your pain and in his infinite mercy, he will cause you to laugh. Remember sarah laughed. I am glad to see mamas in Abuja are contacting you. Other Abuja mamas, please get in touch and show this mama some love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.