Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404669 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Happy sunday to all!

I've been watching ds thread for sometime now and from my observation, it's becoming dull unlike before. It seems many people have abandoned this thread to other ttc sites and groups. Pls, even if u belong to other TTC groups, let's try to be visiting ds our lovely thread also as often as we can. I know d journey is not easy but with God by our side, we shall conquer. Our advice and contribution of ideas here matters a lot to both old and new gtc mums. This thread has been serving as a place of comfort to some of us whose marriages have been passing through tribulations. I don't know about you all but as for me, I've benefitted and learnt many things from this thread. Pls, let's come out and revive this thread again bikonu, ejoo, daallah, mbok. I don't know how to speak other languages ooo. So, if I didn't speak urs, pls, pardon me.
May God wipe away d tears cry of every gtc mothers in Jesus name, amen.

Mama How can we revive it? Do you have any idea.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
I saw this,hope it helps someone

Do you worry about sperm leakage?
Do you think that the environment of your virginal may be killing off his sperm cells?
Does your husband have low sperm count despite all efforts to boost it?
hmmm! knowledge they say is power!
Recently, a friend called and told me about a silicone cup that could help in all these areas. cuuup! I exclaimed! how? She told me that it was originally meant for menstruation, but TTC women have discovered DAT it can also serve as fertility aid like iui sending sperm directly to cervix. Wow! I was curious to know how and when I googled it I came to realise I have been in darkness for years.Women abroad have been using it as fertility aid for years.wow! I was surprised.
When I pondered over it, I came to realise that it was simply "PHYSICS" because d cup is supposed to be used for period, u place it deep inside ur virginal close to cervix like tampos but it is better and more hygienic than tampos and leave it for some 6 to 12 hours, after which u remove pour away, wash n re- insert. n it last for 10 yrs. But in this case you are putting sperm inside( ur husband will discharge into cup) then u place it inside ur virginal close to cervix n leave it for 6 to 12 hrs.
By so doing you have helped the sperm to escape;
(1) VIRGINAL ACID
(2) DIRECT ACCESS TO CERVIX.no lost along d way
(3) THOSE WITH LOW SPERM COUNT WILL HELP MUCH OF THE SPERM TO REACH DESTINATION
(4) NO SPERM LEAKAGE ANYMORE
(5) SPERM WILL BE VERY STRONG AND VIABLE BECOS NO STRUGGLING ALONG THE WAY BEFORE REACHING CERVIX.
Immediately, I went looking for it in all the big big pharmacies in Ibadan wia I reside, but no one seems to av heard of it, it sounded strange to dem. So my friend sent me a jumia link https:///
2OM7JAk it took me straight to d page in Jumia n I ordered for it not even expensive (#2300 including shipping and commission) it did not take up to two weeks my parcel arrived n I was so happy. Wen I used it, it was so very COMFORTABLE. I could walk,jump,swim do everything as if dia was nothing inside me. Try it n u will thank me later. I would advice those who don't have any fertility issue but are not getting pregnant to try dis.many women wit same issue have tried it n come out positive. your case might be the same. Just give it a trial.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
@Trippletwins222, It shall be well with our soul. TTC is overwhelming and its energy draining. I pray there shall be flood of bfp announcement on the thread and many souls shall be lifted again.

I remember there was a time we did fasting and prayers for like three days, posted several prayer points. At another time, we had vigils and did conference calls at night, and it was awesome. We had so many testimonies the following months thereafter.
I want to suggest if we can do this again ( fasting and prayers) probably next week or in two weeks time.
Please indicate if you are in agreement with this.

May God Almighty bless us all in Jesus name.

@Happymummy, where are thou?

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Redeemed:
@Trippletwins222, It shall be well with our soul. TTC is overwhelming and its energy draining. I pray there shall be flood of bfp announcement on the thread and many souls shall be lifted again.

I remember there was a time we did fasting and prayers for like three days, posted several prayer points. At another time, we had vigils and did conference calls at night, and it was awesome. We had so many testimonies the following months thereafter.
I want to suggest if we can do this again ( fasting and prayers) probably next week or in two weeks time.

Am here my darling mama
Amen
Am in support

Please if you are interested
But I am praying we all.key into this
Our joy shall be full
May God give us dominion over delay in conceiving in Jesus name Amen

Let's not be discouraged
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Gud morning and happy weekend to everybody!
May God in His infinite mercy remember us all before ds year runs out, amen.

Sprinkling loads of baby dust to awaken ds thread from slumbering.

Amen
Happy weekend mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Blackfinegirl:

Mama How can we revive it? Do you have any idea.

My dear, I don't even know how but we can start with fasting and midnight prayers, faith bump or even share what we intend to do differently in a new cycle and share our experiences after using some particular drugs or herbs for a particular issue so as to encourage or discourage others who wish to go for them.
Fruitful mothers, these are my humble suggestions.

Pls, let's come out and make suggestions on how to revive this our lovely thread.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Take one minute and say

Father, please show me and give me a way out of this challenge in Jesus name Amen

@Redeemed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tripletwins222:

My dear, I don't even know how but we can start with fasting and midnight prayers, faith bump or even share what we intend to do differently in a new cycle and share our experiences after using some particular drugs or herbs for a particular issue so as to encourage or discourage others who wish to go for them.

Pls, let's come out and make suggestions on how to revive this our lovely thread.

I support all you have suggested
We should agree the day for the prayer and fasting
And midnight prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
happymummy:

Amen
Happy weekend mama

Same here dear. It will surely end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Redeemed:

Amen mama!

Supported
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Redeemed:

Supported ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Amen to all our prayers. Am in support of the fasting and vigil and I am also suggesting that the vigil go hand in hand with the fast, as in fast in the day time and break by 2, 4 or 6 depending on your ability and then back it up with vigil. It is our season of manifestation, we shall testify soon amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Redeemed:

Amen ma. I support your suggestions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Verika: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hello . Pls can any 1 help me with contact to use women who massage womb. Rhanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 12, 2018
Hi mama's, am in support of the fasting and prayers as well the faith bump . Am facing some little challenges am having pid according to the last scan I did, have taken drugs, injection , drips and all sorts, there was only a slight change. I tried using Combo too I use it once in the morning on empty stomach but I noticed I Couldn't make use of the toilet, I stopped taking it. What are the natural things or supplement I can take. I love taking soft drinks alot can it be the cause , what can I take in place of soft drinks that will help my body . I stopped having sex with my hubby for more than one month now because am not happy and am getting fed up. I noticed my cervical mucus is not stretchy or sticky please enlighten me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 5:31am On Aug 12, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Happy sunday to all!

I've been watching ds thread for sometime now and from my observation, it's becoming dull unlike before. It seems many people have abandoned this thread to other ttc sites and groups. Pls, even if u belong to other TTC groups, let's try to be visiting ds our lovely thread also as often as we can. I know d journey is not easy but with God by our side, we shall conquer. Our advice and contribution of ideas here matters a lot to both old and new gtc mums. This thread has been serving as a place of comfort to some of us whose marriages have been passing through tribulations. I don't know about you all but as for me, I've benefitted and learnt many things from this thread. Pls, let's come out and revive this thread again bikonu, ejoo, daallah, mbok. I don't know how to speak other languages ooo. So, if I didn't speak urs, pls, pardon me.
May God wipe away d tears cry of every gtc mothers in Jesus name, amen.
,I Personally gained so much from here ,My Marriage was threatened ,My husband gave up because of my case was more ,though I visited this thread as a guest but later Joined after my tears was wiped away . Having Ovarian Cyst, PID,Endometriosis ,Fibriod ,Staphylococcus aureus infections with TTC were so much Burden for me to bear.Tears ,Sorrow ,Negative Thought took over my Life, Having TTC for Several Years with No result ,I decided to google which brought me here and other TTC sites. I got Solution to the above mentioned cases here on Nairaland through one Dr.Wale .I became Pregnant and Just Delivered my bouncing Baby Boy on Wednesday This week . This is the link of my Testimony in Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony Just as I was Encouraged ,I want to Encourage others TTC now ,If its possible for me to pass through all these and all were solved No matter your situation You too will overcome ,its just a matter of Time.I have Vowed to keep talking about this on and on .This is Real .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Verika: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2018
Good morning all. Please can someone help me wit a contact of a very good ijaw woman who stays in ABJA dat Massage Womb. Thanks..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Verika: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2018
Good Morning Everyone. Please I NEED HELP. Am in Abuja am looking for an Ijaw woman who knows how to massage womb. Pls help a sis going through alot. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Redeemed:

That's a very good suggestion. I'm in support
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=gracelush post=70199394]Hi mama's, am in support of the fasting and prayers as well the faith bump . Am facing some little challenges am having pid according to the last scan I did, have taken drugs, injection , drips and all sorts, there was only a slight change. I tried using Combo too I use it once in the morning on empty stomach but I noticed I Couldn't make use of the toilet, I stopped taking it. What are the natural things or supplement I can take. I love taking soft drinks alot can it be the cause , what can I take in place of soft drinks that will help my body . I stopped having sex with my hubby for more than one month now because am not happy and am getting fed up. I noticed my cervical mucus is not stretchy or sticky please enlighten me. [/quote

You can try natural remedies like ginger, garlic, turmeric, mint leaves and cloves combo. You can also try ruzu bitters and clean point tampons.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2018

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Blackfinegirl:
Hey mamas , happy Sunday.

I am in for the fasting and vigil.

I decree and declare that we shall testify this month.

This is my faith bump. I am 8 months pregnant carrying my son and as I have declared it so shall it be in my life and my body shall cooperate with the word of the Lord which says I shall be fruitful and multiply and be a fruitful vine in my husband's house. Amen

My dear, u really luk good with d bump. From your mouth to God's ears. May it come to pass soonest in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2018
Starmummy:
I saw this,hope it helps someone

Do you worry about sperm leakage?
Do you think that the environment of your virginal may be killing off his sperm cells?
Does your husband have low sperm count despite all efforts to boost it?
hmmm! knowledge they say is power!
Recently, a friend called and told me about a silicone cup that could help in all these areas. cuuup! I exclaimed! how? She told me that it was originally meant for menstruation, but TTC women have discovered DAT it can also serve as fertility aid like iui sending sperm directly to cervix. Wow! I was curious to know how and when I googled it I came to realise I have been in darkness for years.Women abroad have been using it as fertility aid for years.wow! I was surprised.
When I pondered over it, I came to realise that it was simply "PHYSICS" because d cup is supposed to be used for period, u place it deep inside ur virginal close to cervix like tampos but it is better and more hygienic than tampos and leave it for some 6 to 12 hours, after which u remove pour away, wash n re- insert. n it last for 10 yrs. But in this case you are putting sperm inside( ur husband will discharge into cup) then u place it inside ur virginal close to cervix n leave it for 6 to 12 hrs.
By so doing you have helped the sperm to escape;
(1) VIRGINAL ACID
(2) DIRECT ACCESS TO CERVIX.no lost along d way
(3) THOSE WITH LOW SPERM COUNT WILL HELP MUCH OF THE SPERM TO REACH DESTINATION
(4) NO SPERM LEAKAGE ANYMORE
(5) SPERM WILL BE VERY STRONG AND VIABLE BECOS NO STRUGGLING ALONG THE WAY BEFORE REACHING CERVIX.
Immediately, I went looking for it in all the big big pharmacies in Ibadan wia I reside, but no one seems to av heard of it, it sounded strange to dem. So my friend sent me a jumia link https:///
2OM7JAk it took me straight to d page in Jumia n I ordered for it not even expensive (#2300 including shipping and commission) it did not take up to two weeks my parcel arrived n I was so happy. Wen I used it, it was so very COMFORTABLE. I could walk,jump,swim do everything as if dia was nothing inside me. Try it n u will thank me later. I would advice those who don't have any fertility issue but are not getting pregnant to try dis.many women wit same issue have tried it n come out positive. your case might be the same. Just give it a trial.

Thanks dear for this wonderful information. It really worths to be given a trial.

I would have loved to try this but I don't even know how to use anything cup while menstruating. I've never tried tampoon cos I feel I may not be comfortable with it and am even afraid it may get stuck. How will I even know if I inserted it well sef? Mama, as u've tried it, pls do come and explain more about this biko.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2018
gracelush:
Hi mama's, am in support of the fasting and prayers as well the faith bump . Am facing some little challenges am having pid according to the last scan I did, have taken drugs, injection , drips and all sorts, there was only a slight change. I tried using Combo too I use it once in the morning on empty stomach but I noticed I Couldn't make use of the toilet, I stopped taking it. What are the natural things or supplement I can take. I love taking soft drinks alot can it be the cause , what can I take in place of soft drinks that will help my body . I stopped having sex with my hubby for more than one month now because am not happy and am getting fed up. I noticed my cervical mucus is not stretchy or sticky please enlighten me.

For the soft drink,it could be a cause
But gradually stop it by not taking it every day
Then you can do more of fruit juices
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Perculiar:

a friend had it last year at Havana after several miscarriages and she is currently pregnant.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
happymummy:
Take one minute and say

Father, please show me and give me a way out of this challenge in Jesus name Amen

@Redeemed

This has been my prayer for some time now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
During consultation with a gynaecologist one day, he said that the endometrium has to be healthy and receptive for pregnancy to occur, meanwhile my mother asked me to buy a particular herb (Cassia Senna) but I haven't done so. She said it will help to clean out the uterus in case there's something in there disturbing the implementation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=Queen1010 post=70204282][/quote]thanks am greatful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tripletwins222:

I'm so in. God will do I for us by His mercy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Thanks dear for this wonderful information. It really worths to be given a trial.

I would have loved to try this but I don't even know how to use anything cup while menstruating. I've never tried tampoon cos I feel I may not be comfortable with it and am even afraid it may get stuck. How will I even know if I inserted it well sef? Mama, as u've tried it, pls do come and explain more about this biko.

Mama,iv not tried it before but am planning on trying it,u can search on d usage on Utube,I pray God hv mercy on us n wipe away these long time tears off our faces n let his grace shine upon us.its well

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Verika: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good evening everyone, am New here and seriously in need of help. Pls can some1 help me wit a contact of an ijaw woman who does massage based in Abuja. I will be expecting response plsssss. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.