Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416617 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 4:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Good morning mamas, please oh don't eaka pass oh I have many questions.

1. How does cold water causes infertility, someone recently told me to stop taking cold things.
2. 4 days after AF, am still having on and off cramps, with lower back and pelvic pains.
3. During AF I saw meat-like things, like pieces of meat, DH think I miscarried.
4. Who can please send the supernatural childbirth to me.

Thank you in advance for responding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

1. How does cold water causes infertility, someone recently told me to stop taking cold things.
2. 4 days after AF, am still having on and off cramps, with lower back and pelvic pains.
3. During AF I saw meat-like things, like pieces of meat, DH think I miscarried.

4: your email please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

No 1 is superstition. Kindly disregard that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2018
FloraEC:

tombradarius@gmail.com.

Thank you ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

hi sweetnesstwins I will advice you do an abdominal pelvic scan to be such and also get necessary treatment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Thank you ma.
Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2018
FloraEC:

Sent

Mama, gud morning! Hope our prince is bouncing? Pls, kindly send the supernatural childbirth to me also. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Mama, gud morning! Hope our prince is bouncing? Pls, kindly send the supernatural childbirth to me also. My email add: . Thanks in anticipation.

Sent
He's fine thanks MA. Good morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2018
FloraEC:

Sent

Thanks a lot dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MoneyRainmaker(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
FloraEC:

Sent
He's fine thanks MA. Good morning

Ma pls send me ,the supernatural child birth

goodangelmaureen@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
MoneyRainmaker:

Ma pls send me ,the supernatural child birth
Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pls MA kindly send to me too, thanks. spicysomi@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
FloraEC:

Sent

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
thank you so much madam Flora.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cuppymummy:
You can take evergreen for women for a stronger ovulation as well as cucumbers to help make the the ewcm plenty and visible.

Thanks mama I will get it as soon as any cash enters my hand. We shall testify soon in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
FloraEC:

Please am also interested, send it to petjoe212@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
please send a copy of supernatural child birth and any other soul lifting books you have to me too.

o.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by austaikus(f): 3:39am On Aug 05, 2018
Please send it to me my email is austaikus@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2018
Thank you ma I received a copy of the book.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Happy sunday to all!

I've been watching ds thread for sometime now and from my observation, it's becoming dull unlike before. It seems many people have abandoned this thread to other ttc sites and groups. Pls, even if u belong to other TTC groups, let's try to be visiting ds our lovely thread also as often as we can. I know d journey is not easy but with God by our side, we shall conquer. Our advice and contribution of ideas here matters a lot to both old and new gtc mums. This thread has been serving as a place of comfort to some of us whose marriages have been passing through tribulations. I don't know about you all but as for me, I've benefitted and learnt many things from this thread. Pls, let's come out and revive this thread again bikonu, ejoo, daallah, mbok. I don't know how to speak other languages ooo. So, if I didn't speak urs, pls, pardon me.
May God wipe away d tears cry of every gtc mothers in Jesus name, amen.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

tombradarius@gmail.com.

Thank you ma.

Sup sis,cant access my email.

Reach me on WhatsApp No 08144903481. No call pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doreesy4k(f): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please, somebody should send the supernatural childbirth to me too. God's blessings. Email: doreesy4k@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
pls I need the book too thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Tripletwins222 post=70005242]Happy sunday to all!

I've been watching ds thread for sometime now and from my observation, it's becoming dull unlike before. sites and groups. Pls, this thread again bikonu, ejoo, daallah, mbok. I don't know how to speak other languages ooo. So, if I didn't speak urs, pls, pardon me.
May God wipe away d tears cry of every gtc mother

Amen to ur prayer ma'am, u just 'wrote' my mind.God will give us courage in this trying times n will overcome soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Sweetnesstwins post=69969426]Good morning mamas, please oh don't eaka pass oh I have many questions.

1.Its just an assertion as its believed that d womb needs to be warm always to allow conception.
2.Did u run a PT test? U might hv experienced a blighted ovum,pls carry out a pelvic scan to see wats going on in there.The lord will put a big smile on ur face before d end of dis year,just hang on to faith.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GLOINGOD: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
PLEASE CAN BARA CURE THE FIBROID THAT IS OUTSIDE THE UTERUS PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSE

Ok thank you for this. That means the picture I uploaded is Tagiri. ha! God help me oo[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frixie: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
do send me the eBook pls: danedos@rocketmail.com

FloraEC:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

I asked a gynacologist about your question 1 on Saturday, he said it's not true.
Your need to do a pelvic scan, if you can afford it, do a transvaginal scan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Has anyone here ever done uterine scratching or light curettage to clean out the uterus?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Starmummy post=70011078][/quote]

Amen dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Validcode:
Has anyone here ever done uterine scratching or light curettage to clean out the uterus?

a friend had it last year at Havana after several miscarriages and she is currently pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hello mamas
Happy Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.