Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401889 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
adamapple:

Pink? Pinkish discharge 2d best of my knowledge is implantation bleeding. Some women also get white or yellow discharge during early pregnancy. Pls dnt take any drug 4d cramps. Me tink baby is trying 2 attach vry well 2d uterus. I stand 2b corrected though. Let me say congrats in advance & kip my fingers crossed 4u. If u can get progesterone boosters, it'd be gud. No stress or hardwork 4u. Avoid pineapple, pawpaw, zobo, peppersoup, kunu etc All d best

Thanks mama, I had to use sanitary pad last night and it was filled. I didn't want to get my hopes high though, it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
cherishyy:

Thanks mama, I had to use sanitary pad last night and it was filled. I didn't want to get my hopes high though, it is well.
It is well indid. God wil hear ur cry 4 babies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Omojudy:
Hi, anyone with present rates of what it costs to use hospital linked surrogates in Nigeria?

Hello mama
Good to see your handwriting
It shall end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
adamapple:
It is well indid. God wil hear ur cry 4 babies
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Starmummy post=70011168][/quote]

I didn't run a PT.
Amen.
Thanks for your encouragement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Validcode:

I asked a gynacologist about your question 1 on Saturday, he said it's not true.
Your need to do a pelvic scan, if you can afford it, do a transvaginal scan.

OK ma
Will do as you advised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Daryet: 4:21am On Aug 09, 2018
please am interested i need the nos of that woman that sells herb at mushin asap thank u ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Daryet: 4:25am On Aug 09, 2018
bait:
pls am interested, tried sending you a mail don't know if you. got it, please kindly send me. thanks
kindly help me with the contact too thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by xtasyt: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Daryet:

kindly help me with the contact too thank u

I'll like to have the number also. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
pls should I be worried about the fibroid and I need a clear analysis on these result thanks.
U can use gufei bao and Apple cider vinegar. Dey worked 4me. Saw d combo here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
lomy:
Dearest mummies..
I have a regular cycle of 28 days.. Ovulation comes regularly too with cramps on the lower abdomen and sore breasts sometimes. But for two months now I’ve stopped feeling ovulation cramps, infact it stopped the month I started taking pregnacare, though I’ve stopped taking the drug now sha but I still don’t feel ovulation cramps anymore. Sore breasts and other symptoms of ovulation are still there but I’ve relied so much on this ovulation pain that not getting it again makes me feel something is wrong.
I need help please

Thank you
If u can afford it, do TVS durin ur next cycle 2 make sure u r ovulating and 2 put ur mind @ rest. All d best

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
adamapple:

If u can afford it, do TVS durin ur next cycle 2 make sure u r ovulating and 2 put ur mind @ rest. All d best

You mean Transvirginal scan?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
@Chilli89. Seems your mail is not working. I saw your email request. I've sent the derails to you, please check.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
@Starmummy. Please, pardon me. I've been busy but I've attended to everyone who sent me an email. I sent you one too. I copied your no but can't find it. Let me know when you'll be online. So that I can share her no here and modify after.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=Rbae post=70055795]

Rbae pls also send me the mama nos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
@Baaby sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rbae:
@Starmummy. Please, pardon me. I've been busy but I've attended to everyone who sent me an email. I sent you one too. I copied your no but can't find it. Let me know when you'll be online. So that I can share her no here and modify after.

Am here ma,u can send it now pls u didn't answer my other questions of if she prepared herb for ur hubby too? Tks ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Starmummy:

Am here ma,u can send it now pls u didn't answer my other questions of if she prepared herb for ur hubby too? Tks ma'am

No, she did not. I am on my way to a xtian gathering now. Please, come online by 9pm. I'll be here waiting ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
@Rbae I have received ur mail oo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by xtasyt: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rbae:

P

No, she did not. I am on my way to a xtian gathering now. Please, come online by 9pm. I'll be here waiting ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
lomy:

You mean Transvirginal scan?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=xtasyt post=70139380][/quote]

Done
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
@Starmummy I'm back ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Rbae:
@Starmummy I'm back ma

Am so sorry ma,couldn't get ma phone charged yesternite,pls can u send to my number 08145983205,tks Rbae
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Please I need her number too. Thank you

Rbae:

uwc ma. You will have to call her ma cos i go to Lag to see her. Waybilling shouldn't be an issue. I sent you a mail already. I'll send you her number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2018
Gud morning and happy weekend to everybody!
May God in His infinite mercy remember us all before ds year runs out, amen.

Sprinkling loads of baby dust to awaken ds thread from slumbering.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Gud morning and happy weekend to everybody!
May God in His infinite mercy remember us all before ds year runs out, amen.

Sprinkling loads of baby dust to awaken ds thread from slumbering.
Amen n Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Starmummy:

Am so sorry ma,couldn't get ma phone charged yesternite,pls can u send to my number 08145983205,tks Rbae

OK. I will.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Teeworld13:
Please I need her number too. Thank you

Email me please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Omojudy:
Hi, anyone with present rates of what it costs to use hospital linked surrogates in Nigeria?
You can send mail to some hospitals you have in mind to get your answer. Check their websites
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hello mama, I passed Garki hospital and I saw a poster that they are doing a promo of 300k for Ivf. I think this is a good price for anyone interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.