Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405188 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mumjay:

Yes they are.

Ok
Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
So after the birthday, I have decided to start seeing a new gyn, since the last one all he does is to give me clomid for 4months straight despite the fact that my enemies have big fibroids. For 3months now I have been off all medications even folic acidic, I believe my system is ready now.

I need recommendations from port Harcourt mamas on BMH hospital

@ whyworryph, and the rest pH mama, pls come to my aid
Mama don't worry, your testimony will surely meet up with all the prayers made for you on your birthday.
About BMH, I haven't used there before but I'm using UPTH. They have good doctors and gynea consultants that are relatively cheap.

If you can, you can try UPTH but not on Mondays and Tuesdays as the crowd when registering is usually much. I believe BMH will also be good since it's a govt hospital as well.

My dear, except you get a referral of a good gynea in a private hospital, I will advise you don't waste your money with them. Govt hospitals have the best qualified doctors and gynea.
I wish you all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mumjay:

If you're already seeing a gynae, its advisable to take it to him/her, if you're not satified with the hospital you're using u can change. Government hospitals are very good, relatively cheaper and have qualified doctors & consultants.

Otherwise, take it to a good pharmacy. A certified pharmacist can handle this easily.
thanks MA am great ful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol, make Ms no go reject party jollf for my side cool, I ever prefer epankukwo grin grin make I Kom dey book my flight down, because Dat day will be super kiss kiss
BlessedDiva:

Lol no worry as soon as I offload, I'll holla and you will just land uyo, Ibom Tropicana and you will enjoy this double portion of naming rice with your twins inside your womb that is if they will even allow you travel because of ms oh grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
shithapuns:

too late to rely on the last result, best to do another sfa+mcs..not that expensive 2k to 4k, that would even tell you if the herbal worked or not. from the sfa result, you now treat using english medicine, if infection still there, i wud suggest you also undergo hvs/urine culture..so both of you could be treated same time..abstain from sex during treatment, or use condom if you no fit hol body grin grin

Thanks 4 ur detailed explanations sis. I will adhere to ur advice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

My sister be very careful with clomid, that drug made the lining of my womb tiny. I took it only once and it delayed my period, made it scanty and thinned the lining of my womb.

Although vitamin e solved the problem. I even have the other half of the clomid in my drugs bag and just the sight of the drug makes me angry. I got pregnant after the scanty period but lost it. I guess it had to do with the lining of the womb.

Have you tried vitex? It really works.
same thing happened to me after taking clomid I became pregnant and I just loose it on Monday. was thinking when I'm 3 month into bfp journey I will share my testimony here only for the clomid to mess up everything. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
websiteguru30:
same thing happened to me after taking clomid I became pregnant and I just loose it on Monday. was thinking when I'm 3 month into bfp journey I will share my testimony here only for the clomid to mess up everything. It is well

So sorry about your loss. May God comfort you with the ones that will stay soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
websiteguru30:
awww so sorry sist clomid worked for me my baby is 8 months...everything is going to be fine by God's Grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
websiteguru30:

Hmmm...your joy will be restored sis. He will give u double for ur loss.
#ICanRelate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Maxchu: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Hello ,Does anyone knows how much does IVF cost ? And where can couple go for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Zino89:
awww so sorry sist clomid worked for me my baby is 8 months...everything is going to be fine by God's Grace
.Drugs potency and work can be funny sometimes , what works for one person might not work for another person ,Same Clomid i used that made life unbearable for me worked for you .May the Good Lord Protect and give our Babies more grace of Sound Health .Amen .My baby is one months and 1 week now .My Success was through a Natural therapy though .I wish all Couple TTC Success.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 1:24am On Sep 13, 2018
gracelush:
I had to repost again nobody answered me... Good morning my lovely mama's, please I need interpretation for this result I did it last week Friday and I just got the result yesterday, is it advisable I take it to the hospital or a good pharmacy, because the hospital I use recommend cheap drugs and they will charge exorbitant money please help a sister.....
From my Experience ,the Antibiotics that is recommended for you to take are all indicated on the result but there are three different signs ,1: the ones with one + ,two ++ and three +++,R stands for Resistance .You are Most likely to take the ones with there +++ .However you can take the result to a Standard Pharmacy to get it with Prescription not Chemist but a Standard Pharmacy .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janmon: 1:35am On Sep 13, 2018
mamaejima2boys:
hey mamas I just stumbled upon this trend, I have been reading every for close to 6hrs now, and googling about Bara for detoxification brought me here, Am a Nigerian though I live in Abidjan with my hubby, it's been more than 3years on this GTC journey and I must say it's not been easy, am actually on the cross road now where I refuse to pray and when Dh starts talking I will reply him saying "Ask your God to ANSWER the ones I have been praying since na" he will just pray on his own, Yes am tired and exhausted, I don't even want to go into details of what we have been through so far, but being in a French speaking country is not making it easy, I always think things would be better if we where back home, where I can understand the Doctors well, thank you All for dragging me back to my kneels with your testimonies, I pray my stay here will be short.
Experience TTC for many years has exposed me so much ,The Almighty God is your Strength .Its just a Matter of time ,It will be over ,Just be encouraged ,Mine was for 7 years ,I have a Baby Boy .If you need to Detox ,Bara as its called in Yoruba is not bad ,however you must be careful so you don't take too much because it can make you go to Toilet frequently and it can be sooo bad .There are other Prepared and branded Herbal detox like Ruzu ,Swedish bitters or Living bitters anyway .More so you must have had evidence of Toxins loads in your system before the need for Detox .Again if Almighty God could remove Ovarian Cyst ,Fibroid, PID ,Blocked fallopian tube, staph.aureus Infections from my body and blesses me with a Baby Boy .Yours is coming sonnest .My Experience would Help you .https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:58am On Sep 13, 2018
orney:
Lol, make Ms no go reject party jollf for my side cool, I ever prefer epankukwo grin grin make I Kom dey book my flight down, because Dat day will be super kiss kiss

Mama grin I like that ekpan too, I'll look for the 'daughter of the soil' to make special one for you that day because of the ejimas grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:27am On Sep 13, 2018
Maxchu:
Hello ,Does anyone knows how much does IVF cost ? And where can couple go for it?

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/245#70093993
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2018
MGeey:

So sorry about your loss. May God comfort you with the ones that will stay soon.
AMEN thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Zino89:
AMEN thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Mercyjosh:

Hmmm...your joy will be restored sis. He will give u double for ur loss.
#ICanRelate
AMEN thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Sunxylove:
Hello fruitful women in the house...please i have something bothering me...my period was supposed to come on tuesday that is two days ago..but didnt and i am always regular then early this morning i started spotting tiny blood only when i wipe i did a urine test this morning and got a faint positive very faint but i saw a second line hubby also saw the line..i really dont know what to believe pls help.
Congrats, I believe you are pregnant. The spotting might be implantation bleeding and nothing to worry about. To be sure, go to a Lab for a blood test. Your testimony is here dear, rejoice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
mum2bsoon:

Congrats, I believe you are pregnant. The spotting might be implantation bleeding and nothing to worry about. To be sure, go to a Lab for a blood test. Your testimony is here dear, rejoice.
Thanks alot for your prompt response i will go for blood test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima2boys: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Janmon:
Experience TTC for many years has exposed me so much ,The Almighty God is your Strength .Its just a Matter of time ,It will be over ,Just be encouraged ,Mine was for 7 years ,I have a Baby Boy .If you need to Detox ,Bara as its called in Yoruba is not bad ,however you must be careful so you don't take too much because it can make you go to Toilet frequently and it can be sooo bad .There are other Prepared and branded Herbal detox like Ruzu ,Swedish bitters or Living bitters anyway .More so you must have had evidence of Toxins loads in your system before the need for Detox .Again if Almighty God could remove Ovarian Cyst ,Fibroid, PID ,Blocked fallopian tube, staph.aureus Infections from my body and blesses me with a Baby Boy .Yours is coming sonnest .My Experience would Help you .https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony

congratulations, I have read your story, quiet inspiring, though not in Nigeria but I will try to contact.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Sunxylove:
Hello fruitful women in the house...please i have something bothering me...my period was supposed to come on tuesday that is two days ago..but didnt and i am always regular then early this morning i started spotting tiny blood only when i wipe i did a urine test this morning and got a faint positive very faint but i saw a second line hubby also saw the line..i really dont know what to believe pls help.

Congratulations! You should do a blood test ma. Pls take everything easy at this point. Don't lift anything heavy. Ensure you don't stress yourself. I believe this is your GDP! Congrats.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by midastouch040(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Sunxylove:
It's advised you quickly get on progesterone support especially because it's a faint positive. It ought to be a brighter positive after period due date.
Congrats to you because its still a bfp cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
mamaejima2boys:

congratulations, I have read your story, quiet inspiring, though not in Nigeria but I will try to contact.

Please be very careful about who you contact privately. There are so many scammers and some of us have had bad experiences with them.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sunxylove:
Thanks everyone..i have done the blood test but unfortunately is negative..really devastated

Do not give up. Give it some days and try again. It is not yet over.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
whyworryPH:

Mama don't worry, your testimony will surely meet up with all the prayers made for you on your birthday.
About BMH, I haven't used there before but I'm using UPTH. They have good doctors and gynea consultants that are relatively cheap.

If you can, you can try UPTH but not on Mondays and Tuesdays as the crowd when registering is usually much. I believe BMH will also be good since it's a govt hospital as well.

My dear, except you get a referral of a good gynea in a private hospital, I will advise you don't waste your money with them. Govt hospitals have the best qualified doctors and gynea.
I wish you all the best.

Amen
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
MGeey:

Do not give up. Give it some days and try again. It is not yet over.
my period is flowing now so sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
mamaejima2boys:

Please be careful

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
websiteguru30:

So sorry for your loss MA. Affliction shall not arise again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
mamaejima2boys:

My sister , pls be careful . do not be in a rush to part with your funds.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.