Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394818 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sunxylove:
Hello fruitful women in the house...please i have something bothering me...my period was supposed to come on tuesday that is two days ago..but didnt and i am always regular then early this morning i started spotting tiny blood only when i wipe i did a urine test this morning and got a faint positive very faint but i saw a second line hubby also saw the line..i really dont know what to believe pls help.
Congrats my sister . Do report to your hospital . It is well . what the Lord has done for you shall be permanent

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sunxylove:
my period is flowing now so sad
sorry dear, see it as an opportunity To try again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
mamaejima2boys:

congratulations, I have read your story, quiet inspiring, though not in Nigeria but I will try to contact.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mama, pls be careful as other mamas said to avoid falling into wrong hands lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sewasaunt(f): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Chioma4u:
gd day future mamas am a new member TTC,pls any body with information about ovarian cysts,and remedy for PID I was diagnosed with such and I needed help

Hi ma'am.
Exactly what do you want to know about ovarian cysts?
I had on both ovaries a few years ago, the one on the right was large enough to have the entire ovary and fallopian tube taken out. The cyst on the left was removed.
I was scared I would have issues conceiving with technically one ovary though I know and have heard otherwise.
I got pregnant some months after getting married.
Just try to go to a good Hospital, work in sync with your Doctors, ask questions if you are not clear and be well informed and pray.
Shalom!

Also, sorry to say this. I saw your comment on Janmon's thread. We are all different and I may not really know what you are going through and what extent you are willing to go to achieve it but please be careful.
Thread cautiously and don't part with money. The Janmon is obviously the 'Dr Wale' or a front for him. Hence her aggressiveness with spamming threads about how wonderful the Dr is.
Please be careful. It will be well. I will be praying for you and I am sure so many other on this thread are too.

Modified. Just saw a thread on staphylococcus aureus where those scammed by 'Dr Wale' commented.

https://www.nairaland.com/2188504/staphylococcus-aureus-herbal-cure-steps/48

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sunxylove:

Cry if need be but remember to dry your tears and try again after. So sorry dear. E-hugs.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Am jst goin 2 com out and say it since pple hv started contacting him/her. NOBODY SHUD CONTACT janmon or whateva he/she is cald. Scam is written all ova d thread. Women hv gotn dier bfps here bt u dnt c dem advertising a dr up and dwn as if he's God. If u evn notice, 1 maxchu or sumtin lyk dt rote wit d same pattern as d janmon. Capital letas in d middle of sentences. Be wise pple

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

So sorry for your loss MA. Affliction shall not arise again
AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sunxylove:
Don't worry, relax the Lord is still on the throne doing Miracles n Wonders. It shall turn to testimony

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sunxylove:
It is well with you dear, don't give up. It means your testimony is around the corner
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima2boys: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tsquaure, mamatuoyo, mgeey, triplettwins .

thanks wonderful mamas for your advice, the truth is that am not contacting anybody, they do and believe more in herbal down here, trust me they have herbal hospitals and medical Doctor refer you to herbal most times, so I wasn't even planning on contacting someone kms away for herbal? thanks a lot Mamas.

Baby dust to us all... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Michelle08: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please can you send me the ebook (it starts with an egg) too
nikkypearl7@gmail.com
Thanks

Mumjay:
Thanks so much missyblissy for the second E-book I appreciate.

Also thanks to the mama that sent me another ebook on the egg (i dont know your handle pls) I'm very grateful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MzwhiteA: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hey house,

Would kindly want the e book (It starts with the egg)

Would appreciate it.

mzwhitea@gmail.com

Thanks so much and baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
am so happy we are wiser now about being scammed I remember calling him/her out concerning his/her consistent posting of his/her miracle baby. only for him/her to get very aggressive and defensive. that's the first sign of a scammer we've seen soon many of them here. pls new members be very careful not everyone here comes with a good motive be wise loads of baby dust.
@chioma4u pls get a good gyny who you can work with however you also need to do a tvs to ascertain the type of infection causing the PID so that you can administer the right antibiotics. for the cyst most doctors use antibiotics I will also recommend you do the garlic ginger tumeric and clove combo after you have treated with Orthodox drugs pls do not take them at the same time. if you read previous post u will also see where some mamas also used castor oil massage to dry up the PID. I know God will surprise you irrespective of the issue. its well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Michelle08:
nikkypearl7@gmail.com
Thanks

Sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 14, 2018
MzwhiteA:
Hey house,

Would kindly want the e book (It starts with the egg)

Would appreciate it.

mzwhitea@gmail.com

Thanks so much and baby dust to us all

Sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2018

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Sunxylove:
Thanks everyone..i have done the blood test but unfortunately is negative..really devastated
Don't be weary dear. Though it may tarry, it will surely happen. The same God that have been answering the GTC mamas here is still @ work, He has never failed nor will He start now. He will answer you and all mamas here, be hopeful and keep holding on. E-hugs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2018

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima2boys: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Sunxylove:
Thanks everyone..i have done the blood test but unfortunately is negative..really devastated

Be strong mama, something that helps me past the pain is saying aloud "well another egg is two weeks away" and so is my testimony and even if the next period comes calling no matter how upset I am I say the same thing. it is well darling .

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2018
@ omonikiba. Thanka for sharing with us. I have learnt from this. God bless you ma.

Please ma, was ur DH varicocele corrected with surgery?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Michelle08: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Received ma
Thank u so much.
Mumjay:

Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2018
omonikiba

My respect for you tripled, you are a real woman.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2018
@mumjay please I need the e-book too.

Omohexcel@gmail.com thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Sorry excelomoh@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reliablejay: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2018
My period is so scanty what can I use to increase it? It has always being so. I have a normal circle of 28days the first day is very scanty, second day will manage to full one pad for the whole day, third day is spotting. I can step out of the shower and not wear pad for 2 hours and not get stain. My Dr don't see anything wrong with it, but I am worried.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Michelle08:
nikkypearl7@gmail.com
Thanks

Please check your mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hi Mama, please can you send the book to me? Thanks alot

Email- homemakrshub@gmail.com

missyblissy:

Please check your mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima2boys: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Reliablejay:
My period is so scanty what can I use to increase it? It has always being so. I have a normal circle of 28days the first day is very scanty, second day will manage to full one pad for the whole day, third day is spotting. I can step out of the shower and not wear pad for 2 hours and not get stain. My Dr don't see anything wrong with it, but I am worried.

my dear there is nothing wrong with you o, my best friend period was like that, she had concerns but she took in the same month she wedded, she has two kids know, she started having more flow after the first baby, now she is wanting her normal scanty period. chill please is nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
goodafternoon mamas
how are we keeping .it is well with our homes in Jesus name . recent events have forced me to come to drop this in form of advice . so recently my dad has been diagnosed of Diabetes. this has been causing him serious pain in his chest . my visit to the dietician alongside him, opened my eyes .. so here goes , for us trying to cut sugar , or those of us in the process of going through ivf .our chances to have a positive result may depend on our food portions . for rice two scoops will do with plenty of vegetables , beans or bean products should be taken 3x only in a week as it is full of carbohydrates , swallow like fufu should be discarded or taken sparingly, other swallow shouldn't be bigger than a fist size. Vegetables should occupy the space for the food you cut off. fruits like pineapple banana is a no no . Rather garden egg , cucumber , walnut carrots will suffice. unripe plaintain is great as it is a rich source of iron . two slices of yam will do for breakfast . potatoe boiled is great .
Chicken meat shouldn't be excessive fish is great .no offals , this includes shaki liver , round about , etc
run from soda , frizzy drinks pastries etc . water cannot be over - emphasized . drink consciously . ensure you hit the 9 bottles a day mark

monitor your sugar level . never assume all is well . best friend who took care of this just had twins after struggling with diabetes and infertility for so long .let God help me and help you all too . Amen
Our testimonies are here . They will speak and the world will see it amen

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reliablejay: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
mamaejima2boys:

my dear there is nothing wrong with you o, my best friend period was like that, she had concerns but she took in the same month she wedded, she has two kids know, she started having more flow after the first baby, now she is wanting her normal scanty period. chill please is nothing to worry about.
Thank you make.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.