Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416383 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
positivemummy2:
so af eventually showed up today after my hopes were already raised and exactly 8 days late,after bedding hubby almost all December, going on leave to avoid stress ,the numerous drugs I used , all the marathon prayers,fasting and putting faith at work

This seems so unbearable,will I come here month after month to rant?God,is this my new year gift?

okay oooo

Dear Mama..get ready! rejoice and prepare for your bfp is very close. This happened to me before my bfp. Your body is balancing its hormones.. are you on any hormone balancing drugs?..

It will soon end in praise. Rejoice sis.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thehomemaker:
Hi Mamas, so I did HSG this morning, not painful as I thought. More like af cramp and was done in no time. I did take ibuprofen and panadol extra before leaving the house though. Please sabi mamas help interprete, thanks. Will be seeing the Dr later in the month after day 21 test.

Baby dust to all of us......
It is well with you mama
The good news is that their was spillage in both tubes indicating that nothing is bl0cking them.

However
There is adhesion at the fimbria, that part that swings to pick up matured eggs monthly.
Pls dedicate each evening to massage that positions with castor oil then place hot water bottle over it. Get Black seed oil too and be taking one spoon everyday.
It will losen the adhesion . Adding serrapeptase will speed up the process.

Lots of baby dust to you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thanks Ma, I will start with the castor oil and black seed oil immediately.

I will try and get serrapeptase also.

Thank you

Roseey0:

It is well with you mama
The good news is that their was spillage in both tubes indicating that nothing is bl0cking them.

However
There is adhesion at the fimbria, that part that swings to pick up matured eggs monthly.
Pls dedicate each evening to massage that positions with castor oil then place hot water bottle over it. Get Black seed oil too and be taking one spoon everyday.
It will losen the adhesion . Adding serrapeptase will speed up the process.

Lots of baby dust to you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anonymous29: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
dbeauty:

Dear Mama..get ready! rejoice and prepare for your bfp is very close. This happened to me before my bfp. Your body is balancing its hormones.. are you on any hormone balancing drugs?..

It will soon end in praise. Rejoice sis.

Pls mama how soon did you get your bfp after?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
wowfairy:
Amen!!! Thanks mama,we will never experience such dreams again

Amen dear!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good evening ma'ams pls who has tried this kolanut herb or bara for blocked tubes?

I remembered my last HSG there was bilateral hydosalpinx even though i got a bfp after, now am thinking of trying either of the 2 herbs just dont no wish has a better succes story...I already sent someone the 2 herbs @ Coutonu and will get it on Tuesday.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by surely22: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Good evening ma'ams pls who has tried this kolanut herb or bara for blocked tubes?

I remembered my last HSG there was bilateral hydosalpinx even though i got a bfp after, now am thinking of trying either of the 2 herbs just dont no wish has a better succes story...I already sent someone the 2 herbs @ Coutonu and will get it on Tuesday.....

Not intending to bomb into you. But, I had a friend who hasn't been able to conceive for 3 years now. She's Currently on some products which I recommended to her as a Nutritionist. Three weeks into it, she's been giving back positive feedbacks.

If I had something for your survival, would you try it out??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Thehomemaker:
Hi Mamas, so I did HSG this morning, not painful as I thought. More like af cramp and was done in no time. I did take ibuprofen and panadol extra before leaving the house though. Please sabi mamas help interprete, thanks. Will be seeing the Dr later in the month after day 21 test.

Baby dust to all of us......

The uterus is fine, but Fallopian tubes exhibited some adhesion.

You would strongly benefit from Castor oil massage. Watch how to use on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Anonymous29:

Pls mama how soon did you get your bfp after?

A month after.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
surely22:

Not intending to bomb into you. But, I had a friend who hasn't been able to conceive for 3 years now. She's Currently on some products which I recommended to her as a Nutritionist. Three weeks into it, she's been giving back positive feedbacks.

If I had something for your survival, would you try it out??
All the post you have been making on this thread is about you having "something". Shey that something not get name?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mohyoursore: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pls am new here.... Hello to ttc mums may God mercy locate us all... Pls have been trying for close to five years now with no result was diagnosed of PCOS and clomid ain't giving d desired result as regard pregnancy both my period has been coming each month doe not with regular date at times 26 circle and at times 28 circle but it comes unlike before where I could do 2-3month without period. Now I was asked to try vitex&maca root powder doe my dosage for clomid has been increased pls I need to know is der any1who has used this vitex or maca root powder before? Want to know before trying it so as not to distablize my menstrual circle totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 1:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Mohyoursore:
Pls am new here.... Hello to ttc mums may God mercy locate us all... Pls have been trying for close to five years now with no result was diagnosed of PCOS and clomid ain't giving d desired result as regard pregnancy both my period has been coming each month doe not with regular date at times 26 circle and at times 28 circle but it comes unlike before where I could do 2-3month without period. Now I was asked to try vitex&maca root powder doe my dosage for clomid has been increased pls I need to know is der any1who has used this vitex or maca root powder before? Want to know before trying it so as not to distablize my menstrual circle totally.

Clomid is not to be used for more than 3 cycles and you are to be monitored by a doctor while on it. Mamas with experience on PCOS will answer you soon. Sticky baby dust to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2019
pweetymii:

All the post you have been making on this thread is about you having "something". Shey that something not get name?

from his posts, he is a markerter for neolife products, and you know how all marketers behave -- they beieve their product is the answer to infertiity and every other common heath problem, grin grin grin.

people have been psychologically damaged by these products, cos after putting so much faith in them, no results,

https://www.shopneolife.com/ukamuduma

thats him there

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2019
Thank you Ma. Will check for videos on youtube.

Yessssssssss:

The uterus is fine, but Fallopian tubes exhibited some adhesion.

You would strongly benefit from Castor oil massage. Watch how to use on youtube.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anonymous29: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2019
dbeauty:

A month after.

Ok... Thanks mama. I pray I get my bfp next month too.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2019
Sunxylove:
Helo Mothers please i am scared of taking clomid becayse of the various thing i heard about it online..please is this drug safe? last cycle my gynae prescribed it and other drugs but af came anyway now he prescribed it again this cycle..does it cause cancer and how many is too much

Clomid is a hyper stimilant
If lucky, it may lead to multiple
If not so lucky. Leads to cysts.
As for cancer. I don't think so. If so , most try people that have abused clomid won't be alive today.

Work with your gynea
Don't exceed 3 cycles of clomid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BuddingSpear(f): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2019
Mohyoursore:

Hi mama,

Was also diagnosed with PCOS in November 2018, I was placed on clomid twice a day, glucophage for 8 weeks and bromocriptine for 8 weeks.

I took all the medications, tried also to lose weight and prayed fervently for the medications to work. It did work as I took in after the first round of clomid, 6 weeks on glucophage and bromocriptine.

Hope this helps.

Baby dust to you ma'am.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by surely22: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2019
shithapuns:

from his posts, he is a markerter for neolife products, and you know how all marketers behave -- they beieve their product is the answer to infertiity and every other common heath problem, grin grin grin.

people have been psychologically damaged by these products, cos after putting so much faith in them, no results,

https://www.shopneolife.com/ukamuduma

thats him there

It's great you mentioned this, I keep asking these series of questions because I what to know what they've tried in the past so, I could collaborate and build rapport and when the time is right, I introduce what I have that could solve their problems. But only after I asked questions.

Also, I am not a Marketer. If I were, I would have simple posted photo about my product all over this thread but I don't. Why?? Because I want to know what have been done in the past, what went wrong.

Now, with regards to *people have been psychologically damaged by these products, cos after putting so much faith in them, no results*.

That's why I've been ask these questions. What product from neolife have they tried and it didn't work for them.

Now, there are a million and one neolife distributors in nigeria that are just eager to sell off their products. On the haste, they might suggest wrong products.
Some might even suggest products meant for Diabetes for someone whose have arthritis problem. Why? Because, questions weren't asked.

I hope this justifies everyone why I keep asking these questions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Sunxylove:
Helo Mothers please i am scared of taking clomid becayse of the various thing i heard about it online..please is this drug safe? last cycle my gynae prescribed it and other drugs but af came anyway now he prescribed it again this cycle..does it cause cancer and how many is too much

Clomid works for some people and does not work for others. If you don't have issues ovulating please don't use clomid. I used it and it thinned the lining of my womb and made my period very scanty. Although it worked for a friend of mine.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Happy New year mothers of nation's. May this year favour us more than 2018.
It's been long I came online after July 2018. I missed you all.

Congrats to all mamas that have gotten their bfp � you all shall carry to term in Jesus name amen. Congrats to those that have delivered, may God keep on protecting the little ones in Jesus name amen.

To the new Mamas ,may your stay here be short and fruitful in Jesus name amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
I want you all to join me in thanking God for a successful myomectomy I had in December 28. To him be all the glory.

I went, I saw and I conquered by God's grace. I am in the healing process.

Thanks to you mamas for your advice on going for the surgery. I appreciate.

MummyJJ, Towerofgrace, happymummy, 4realwoman, Janix2, fruitfulnatia, pweetymii, Redeemed, miraclebaby, fvine, legendsmother and other mamas I could not mention here, thanks so much for your advice and encouragement.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Towerofgrace:
What a wonderful God
What a marvelous God
He has done marvelous things for us
What a marvelous God
What an excellent
He is still doing marvelous things for us

The things that seem impossible
The things that money cannot do
They are the things He has done for me
What my mother cannot do
What my father cannot do
He has done it again and again

Wonderful mothers of nation finally God has answered my prayers, turned my sorrow in to dancing and rejoicing, silenced all my mockers and ended 4yrs of TTC

Help me praise and thank this Awesome God, Oba ti kin ja eni kule, Oba ti kin do ju tini, ever dependable and reliable God, Awesome Wonder.

Who am I that you are so mindful of me?

I just want to encourage mama's that God neither sleeps no slumber and whatever HE has promised He would, cos HE is too faithful to fail

Please mamas just constantly prophesy over urself and your womb, use the baby clothing you have as a point of contact, place over your wombs, speak life constantly over your womb, call your children forth to take their place comfortably in your wombs, cos even though it was IUI I did, God made it happen on the first try, countless people believe 1st trial of iui doesn't us work, even my Dr prepared my mind for a 2nd round, but God stepped in and changed everything.

Please and please never ever give up on God, remember sorrow may endure for a night but most assuredly, joy comes in the morning and I pray as God has surprised me pleasantly so shall it be for every blessed mother in no time, 2019 is our year of celebration and none will be left out

Ese ti E do ju adura timi
To re pe E do ju adura timi
Eyin le ni ki ma ma wa we
Eyin le ni kin ma ma wa egbo
To re pe E doju adura timi

Praiiiiiiseeeee the Lord. You shall carry to term in Jesus name amen. Am so happy for you sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omololaray: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
Gooday to u my fellow fruitful mothers in the house, i need ur answer on this question ma,PLS HOW MANY TIME CAN ONE DO HSG TEST IN HER LIFE TIME? and am sorry for quoting my message is becos i dont no how to write my personal message and pls if anyone can help with that. Thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ukwealth: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hello .
Children are heritage from God and the fruit of the womb is her reward.
I want to believe God here with 20 families who are trusting God for conception this year 2018.
I would like to pray for in the Name of JESUS Christ of Nazareth.
Just have faith and believe irrespective of your age,medical report,scan report or womb. There is nothing My God can not do.
For Prophetic prayers, please send mail or reach me via
king20034real@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
MamaTuoyo:

Clomid works for some people and does not work for others. If you don't have issues ovulating please don't use clomid. I used it and it thinned the lining of my womb and made my period very scanty. Although it worked for a friend of mine.
ok mama thank you i ran alot of test before gynae precribed it i believe i have ovulation problem.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
MamaTuoyo:

My sister please don't be discouraged. I believe it will come soon. The drugs are working to prepare your body for the baby. The prayers are not in vain, it is already working, scattering all the plans of the enemies. When your miracle comes, it will be a surprise.

The ways of God are mysterious, he will surprise you when you least expect it.
Amen,thank you sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
adisababa1234:

my sister don't give up.
God is preparing for a better tomorrow.
your time will never pass u by.
Continue trusting God.
It was your calculation that fail u God calculation for your life can't ever fail.
Shift your mind away coz the best gift in life is life in itself.
Thanks for your soothing words.God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Anonymous29:

So sorry mama..... God will grant us bfp soonest. I still cant understand why mine was late too. Have been trying to figure it out.
I know this phase will pass. Be strong ma.
thanks mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Tripletwins222:

It's well dear. Please don't be discouraged. I really understand how u feel but who are we to question God? Relax and stay focused towards your expectations. Your miracle babies are on their way coming. E-hug sis.
Aww,thanks a lot sis,really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
MamaTuoyo:

Please dear,did you use vitex after ovulation in the month you conceived

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.