Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417171 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rabluk(f): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
surely22:

If I sent you a link to a video, would you review it??
Which one be all this questioning. If u want to help pls do. Don't subject ppl to unnecessary anxiety. If u want to sell ur product pls come clean too. When no be say person dey interrogation room.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rabluk(f): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
surely22:

It's great you mentioned this, I keep asking these series of questions because I what to know what they've tried in the past so, I could collaborate and build rapport and when the time is right, I introduce what I have that could solve their problems. But only after I asked questions.

Also, I am not a Marketer. If I were, I would have simple posted photo about my product all over this thread but I don't. Why?? Because I want to know what have been done in the past, what went wrong.

Now, with regards to *people have been psychologically damaged by these products, cos after putting so much faith in them, no results*.

That's why I've been ask these questions. What product from neolife have they tried and it didn't work for them.

Now, there are a million and one neolife distributors in nigeria that are just eager to sell off their products. On the haste, they might suggest wrong products.
Some might even suggest products meant for Diabetes for someone whose have arthritis problem. Why? Because, questions weren't asked.

I hope this justifies everyone why I keep asking these questions.
Its not like you're asking abt their history or something. No you just ask if they want to do something about it (like they'll answer no) or tell them u have a friend that has similar ish, or if they will watch video. Aveg shey na those questions go make you know wetin to give them? Abeg stop to bobo us. If u no be marketer abeg tell me, na consultant u be?

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
nneejima:

Please dear,did you use vitex after ovulation in the month you conceived

Yes dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
MamaTuoyo:

Yes dear
alright ma'am. Please for how long. sorry for the incovinencies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayomikunkco: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
quote author=Mohyoursore post=74677348]Pls am new here.... Hello to ttc mums may God mercy locate us all... Pls have been trying for close to five years now with no result was diagnosed of PCOS and clomid ain't giving d desired result as regard pregnancy both my period has been coming each month doe not with regular date at times 26 circle and at times 28 circle but it comes unlike before where I could do 2-3month without period. Now I was asked to try vitex&maca root powder doe my dosage for clomid has been increased pls I need to know is der any1who has used this vitex or maca root powder before? Want to know before trying it so as not to distablize my menstrual circle totally. [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
nneejima:

alright ma'am. Please for how long. sorry for the incovinencies

May to July
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by surely22: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
rabluk:

Its not like you're asking abt their history or something. No you just ask if they want to do something about it (like they'll answer no) or tell them u have a friend that has similar ish, or if they will watch video. Aveg shey na those questions go make you know wetin to give them? Abeg stop to bobo us. If u no be marketer abeg tell me, na consultant u be?

Yes. I am a Consultant. I am not a Marketer. I only Recommend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pearl05(f): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
surely22:

Yes. I am a Consultant. I am not a Marketer. I only Recommend.

Why being secretive about it? Make it open so that people who might have came across it will give it a review.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Roseey0:

Clomid is a hyper stimilant
If lucky, it may lead to multiple
If not so lucky. Leads to cysts.
As for cancer. I don't think so. If so , most try people that have abused clomid won't be alive today.

Work with your gynea
Don't exceed 3 cycles of clomid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by surely22: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Pearl05:

Why being secretive about it? Make it open so that people who might have came across it will give it a review.

Well, I am only trying to be professional. I don't intend to scare people so they don't put up their defensive walls.

I just prefer asking questions, I don't force myself down anyone's throat.

Thank You for pointing it out to me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Congratulations to all the pregnant Mamas- motic2, Towerofgrace, Yessssssssss, Mumibaby and others. May God cause you to bring forth your children victoriously.

And thank you also for all the detailed WIDDs. So encouraging.

I'm excited that God is working in our midst and will reach out to every one of us.

Happy New Year to every one on this thread. This year we shall all carry our babies in Jesus's Name.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Happy new year my lovely ppl.
For ppl in ph that want to go ivf route, Uniport has started. Heard it is 800k
https://www.nairaland.com/4956650/upth-delivers-first-ivf-baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 3:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Mumibaby:
God has done it for me, after 2years of trying, my God surprised with me a new year gift (bfp). I stopped going to d hospital when nothing happened, all I did was to pray, take morning lemon and ginger, then i noticed a change in my menstral cycle, ovulation. For other Mummies, ur testimony is the next. Praise God
congratulations ma & big congratulations to all mamas that also got BFP this season. Happy bumping!
Your testimonies are permanent in Jesus mighty name Amen. I tap from your Joy!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Sunxylove:
please house can i drink the combo of garlic,ginger,tumeric and clove while on other meducations that boost ovulation.is it bad drinking both at same time
please mamas someone should reply me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by surely22: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Sunxylove:

As a Nutritionist, I wouldn't advice such.
If you are taking medications (Drugs which are artificial) to boost ovulation then stick with it.

Attempting to add the Alliums (Which are Naturals) into it, might not give you the necessary results you are expecting.

My one piece? Stick with One. Either the Naturals all through or the Artificials.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2019
Sunxylove:
As much as I would have said you should try it,i think you shouldn't overload your system,i used it last month with my, other medications and I guess it pretty much disturbed my system,even delayed af for over a week when I was already excited , wouldn't know if it's the cause tho
However,i heard a lot of people say they got their BFP after using the combo,.If you are gonna use it,i think you shouldn't try with your other medications though.
This month,i am so not overloading my system, to avoid other complications,only God gives children
All the best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
MamaTuoyo:

May to July
thanks alot ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Yessssssssss:
Its a BFP!!!

Been TTC for about a year and the journey has been physically and emotionally draining. My protocols are below

For myself,

a. Medication

1. Folate 400mcg
2. Folic acid 400mcg
3. Omega 3 fish
4. Evening primrose oil
5. Prenatal vitamin
6. Iron and vitamin c combo
7. Spirulina
8. Barley grass
9. High protein diet
10. Low dairy meal
11. Castor oil massage

b. Mobile Apps
1. Flo (i would stongly recommend this for accurate predictions)
2. Ovia

c. Ovulation kits
1. Clearblue digital
2. Any other cheapies

d. HPT kit
1. First response early detection
2. Any other cheapies

e. Basal thermometer ( I temp every morning before getting out of bed for 3 months)

For my Hubby
1. Fertilsan M
2. Pycnogenol
3. Spirulina

We BD alternate days from CD 10-14, and every 12 hours from CD 14-17 with conceive plus fertility lubricant.

I got my first positive at 9 DPO.

Hope this help someone.

P.S: Hubby had serious erectile dysfunction, low sperm count and poor motility while I had hormonal issues that affected my menstrual flow.
Ma'am thank you for sharing in detail.

Please can kindly help me by stating how you took the meds? For instance, did you take the daily dose of Fertilsan M all at once; how did you combine with the other meds.

Also please which prenatal vitamin did you use and where did you buy the Conceive plus?

Please pardon me for asking too many questions. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sunxylove:

If you want to boost ovulation naturally, it's better to take combo during AF, banana recipe a day after AF and continue with your prenatals and folic acid afterwards.

Good luck dear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cuppymummy:
Ma'am thank you for sharing in detail.

Please can kindly help me by stating how you took the meds? For instance, did you take the daily dose of Fertilsan M all at once; how did you combine with the other meds.

Also please which prenatal vitamin did you use and where did you buy the Conceive plus?

Please pardon me for asking too many questions. Thanks a lot.
Most of the meds are taken once daily, with the exception of a few. Fertilsan M is 3 tablets daily before meal.

I took Pregnacare conception, i basically shop for meds online ( I'm not in Nigeria). You can check healthplus or medplus pharmacy. I shop on www.amazon.co.uk and www.iherb.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Wow!! Bfps everywhere. Thank you Jesus. Please God continue with this rain until everyone is soaked with this rain of bfps in Jesus name.

Congrats to all our newly pregnant mamas. You shall all carry to term in Jesus name. Amen!

Please mamas and papas do not take booni/ eso ibooni/Acacia nilotica until we are sure it does not have antifertility effects. I read somewhere that some women use it for contraceptives years back. There are contradicting info online about booni.

Please read this article, Antifertility effects of booni

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3719366/

Let us always do thorough investigation and findings, research about any new medication recommended here before taking them please. I pray we don't add to the problem while trying to solve it in Jesus name.

Fertility blessings to all in Jesus name, amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoddy(f): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2019
mamatwiny:
Happy new year my lovely ppl.
For ppl in ph that want to go ivf route, Uniport has started. Heard it is 800k
https://www.nairaland.com/4956650/upth-delivers-first-ivf-baby

Yes, I read about it on Vanguard newspaper yesterday where they presented the 1st ivf baby and added there are other pregnant women who are waiting to be delivered.

I wish every bfp soonest

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Protein0: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
surely22:

Yes. I am a Consultant.
Consultant gynecologist?? cheesy
Or gastroenterologist??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Protein0: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yessssssssss:

Most of the meds are taken once daily, with the exception of a few. Fertilsan M is 3 tablets daily before meal.

I took Pregnacare conception, i basically shop for meds online ( I'm not in Nigeria). You can check healthplus or medplus pharmacy. I shop on www.amazon.co.uk and www.iherb.com
I'm happy for you ma'am. God bless.

Please were those drugs prescribed by your doc or someone with similar past issue? Thanks kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Protein0:

I'm happy for you ma'am. God bless.

Please were those drugs prescribed by your doc or someone with similar past issue? Thanks kiss
Spurlina, barley grass, pycnogenol and Castor oil were prescribed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Protein0: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yessssssssss:

Spurlina, barley grass, pycnogenol and Castor oil were prescribed
by who please?
I'm sorry for my many questions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Protein0:
by who please?
I'm sorry for my many questions
My GP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Protein0: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yessssssssss:

My GP
God bless you ma'am.

I'm sure your GP assessed you and your hubby before arriving at a line of management for you.

The fact that some other persons have similar narrations as yours doesn't make your cases exactly the same.
There are peculiarities in cases.
Putting up your prescription may cause more harm than the benefits you want people to derive from it. Most people check threads as guests and may out of eagerness to achieve results misuse your kind, harmless spirit.

A GP may give two different analgesics for two cases of headache. That's why his training was seemingly breath-taking.

It'll be better if you encourage others to see GP for prescriptions or better still let your GP assess them too if your GP has the "magic ink" for now cheesy.
Yes, you're far away but it's possible kiss

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
I want to ask if chewing tiger nuts and swallowing the chaff is healthy for the body

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
tpapi:
I want to ask if chewing tiger nuts and swallowing the chaff is healthy for the body

The chaff is the koko cos it has all the fibre.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mommdav:
Wow!! Bfps everywhere. Thank you Jesus. Please God continue with this rain until everyone is soaked with this rain of bfps in Jesus name.

Congrats to all our newly pregnant mamas. You shall all carry to term in Jesus name. Amen!

Please mamas and papas do not take booni/ eso ibooni/Acacia nilotica until we are sure it does not have anti fertility effects. I read somewhere that some women use it for contraceptive years back. I have contradicting info about it.

Please read this article, Antifertility effects of booni

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3719366/

Let us always do thorough investigation and findings, research about any new medication recommended here before taking them please. I pray we don't add to the problem while rying to solve it in Jesus name.

Fertility blessings to all in Jesus name, amen!

Acacia Nilotica is not Booni. Vachellia Nilotica is Booni, same family of plants though.
Secondly, your referenced study was conducted on male rats. Booni is not for men, it is for women and it helps boost ovulation just make sure to take it during menstruation and not after.

A lot of women also got their bfp on it, go to the group DIY on facebook & you will understand better.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.